- IV Drips
- Calculate Rate (mL/hr, gtt/min, mcg/kg/min to mL/hr, etc.)
- Rates without using IV pump, when given a time limit, handling medication such as norepinephrine and nitroglycerine, etc.
- Infusion time
- Dosage calculator for liquids, tablets, caplets, capsules, etc.
- Adjusted Body Weight (ABW)
- Body Surface Area (BSA)
- Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Interpreter
- Pediatric Dose
- Blood loss/volume
- Temperature Conversion (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin)
- Measurements (metric, gr, tsp, tbs, oz, cup, min, dr, inches, cm, feet, etc.)
- Weight Conversion (kilograms, pounds)
- % solution to mg/mL
- Usage for certain drugs and medication.
Add a drug amount in mg, mcg, grams or units to a volume of fluid, select the dose ordered, and voila! The ml/hour necessary to deliver that dose is displayed. All parameters MUST be verified prior to infusion! However, if you accidentally enter an incorrect parameter, you may back-screen to correct it without having to re-enter each piece of data.
This program will NOT save preferences.
Also, drug manufacturers and distributors sometimes change their concentrations, therefore this program will NOT let you simply enter "Amiodarone" and perform all the calculations for you.
This is BetterWare (for lack of a better term) - if you think of any way to make it better, please share it with me so I can share it back with everyone.
(1) Duration in seconds (2) The number of drops required to count for the duration.
This app gives correct timing sound signal to adjust IV infusion drop rate. The system is very simple and easy to use. You are just listening to the beep sound at equal intervals to adjust the drop rate. You can check whether the current drip rate is too fast or slow. If fast, you can slow down the rate or vice versa until the beep sound signals and the drops are perfectly synchronized. There is no need to look at your watch and try to figure out how many seconds should be waited between drops.
More from developer
***Ver 1.6 added support for larger screen sizes.
The best way to use SimplePhone is to place the application icon on your home screen, and open the application each time you need to use you phone.