Never works! Almost everytime I want to get on this app my favorite schools I have listed have disappeared and I have to find them again and mark them as favorites or the app doesn't load or the lunch menu won't pull up. I'm ready to just go back to the old way of just printing the each month's menu out and putting it on my refrigerator! Way less stressful!
Love it Works great for me!
Updates hinder progress I used to love this app. Thanks for letting me know there was an update but i actually updated my app when having all of these issues this morning. This app used to work great... now not so much
New version doesn't work It says every day is Monday and rarely will pull up the correct menu. It just keeps the same menu even though you're switching days. Old version worked fine; they shouldn't have changed it
Doesn't Work This app only functions about 5 percent of the time. The other 95 percent it just sits at a white screen or claims to be loading. Update: Uninstalling/Re-installing does not help. I've contacted support but they've been of no help. App updated and now the white screen is black. I guess that's considered an upgrade?
Update screwed it up The previous version worked great. The update never has accurate information. It always says there is no information.
- fix to prevent app crashes
“MySchoolBucks makes school meal payments easy for busy parents on-the-go!”
School A to Z is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children.