* Chat with friends and guildmates - Check if your comrades are online, and communicate instantly from anywhere! Send messages from your phone to in-game, or plan your adventures mobile-to-mobile! Push Notifications help your friends call you back to Telara.
* Full guild support - Guild and Officer chat run smoothly on your mobile device, so you never miss a big decision.
* Guild MOTD and Guild Wall - View your Guild Wall and Message of the Day at anytime, anywhere.
* Zone Event notification - Hear the call when Zone Events erupt on your shard, and pick your battles with flexible alert settings.
* Earn in-game loot! - Win real loot through the mobile app with Lootables. Artifacts, crafting items, and planar treasure shoot straight to your character’s mailbox!
An active RIFT game account and an internet connection are required. Telara will never be out of reach again.
Go to https://www.riftgame.com/en/products/mmo-free-trial/ to try RIFT for free today!
RIFT Mobile is not currently supported for tablet devices.
© 2011 Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, RIFT, Rift: Planes of Telara, Telara, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More than 200.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse is able to render PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
-Impressive UI which scan and draw covers games automatically!
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Analog Stick emulation
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
-Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- Full native support for Xbox 360 pads, PS3 Sixasis pads and MOGA controllers!!
-OpenGL support via external plugin!
-Experimental LAN multi Players mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with games that wasn't made for that! IE: Tekken3!
-Exclusive automatic cheats search engine.
And much more impressive features!
From the new UI you can load and share covers and even compress games...
Searching for tutorial? take a look here:
Please visit Forum if you have any question.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Touch the screen to add glowing balls.
Watch them bounce and collide with gravity changing as you rotate your phone!
When you touch the screen with the maximum balls already there an explosion will fire and send the balls flying!
When you change home screens the balls will randomly switch from float to sink.
When you shake your phone gravity will switch directions, with some random explosions to shake things up.
When you shake your phone twice the balls will be removed and reset.
that supports GL_OES_depth_texture extension.
Scene.org and NVIDIA invites you to NVSCENE 2014
San Jose McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, California, USA
25th to the 27th of March, 2014
We. Are. Back. It's been six years since NVScene 2008 changed the US demoparty landscape forever. With legendary compos, excellent seminars and tech talks, and a tight integration into the NVISION event held by NVIDIA, NVScene 2008 was truly a special thing.
Now, 6 years later, Scene.org in cooperation with NVIDIA is back to bring you NVScene 2014. Arranged during the NVIDIA GTC convention, there is yet again a shared interest in visual computing and real-time graphics that brings a completely unique demo party event to life.
At the time of writing, we have the following compos confirmed:
- PC Demo (WebGL allowed)
- Android Demo (most support Shield)
- 4K Executable Graphics
There will be at least one more compo, so keep up with the news about the party on Facebook, Twitter or on our mailing list and website.
Party features include free food and drinks, free entrance to the GTC exhibitions, 24/7 open event venue, kick-ass PA and projection system, compos, demo shows, talks and seminars with well-known demosceners and technologists!
If you're interested in attending or speaking, do not hesitate to get in touch (see below for contact info) - we hope to see you there!
Social: twitter.com/nvscene - facebook.com/nvscene
Web / mailng list signup: nv.scene.org
You can watch, record and play live TV, without using up your data plan. TVCenter for Android also included an electronic program guide (EPG) – never miss your favourite show!
Just plug the PCTV AndroiDTV dongle to your Android device, install the software and watch live TV wherever you want.
• Please ensure that you are using AndroiDTV (78e) from PCTV Systems to enjoy live TV with this App. DVB-T devices from other vendors are not supported
• AndroiDTV supports MPEG-2 video in SD and HD resolution as well as MPEG-4/H.264 in standard resolution. High definition MPEG-4/H.264 is currently not supported. TVCenter for PC supports it though.
• PCTV Systems AndroiDTV (78e)
• DVB-T Reception
• Device requirements
• Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later
• minimum 1 Ghz dual-core-processor, Neon support (for example NVIDIA Tegra 3)
• USB OTG support
• please check your device manual
• known working Android devices:
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Sony Xperia Z
Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for Gaming and Performance.
Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G).
- HD/native resolution.
- About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
- Up to 60 fps.
- Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
- Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
- Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
- Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
- Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
- Use Kainy as Game Controller.
- Optimized for Neon, Tegra2 and Tegra3.
- Multi-Devices connections (Up to 5).
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
You can encode and upload the movies to YouTube by one tap.
Share the movies and share the joy of painting!
*Base concept / Features
- Enjoy painting with best usability.
- Smooth painting, high performance.
- Uploading painting movies to YouTube. (Android 4.1 or later is required.)
- Sharing the art work URLs on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Downloading others' art works.
Of course, ibisPaint X has adequate functions for paintng.
[Paint brush functions]
- Smooth painting up to 60fps.
- 20 kinds of paint brushes - dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Brush parameters - thickness of starting/ending, opacity of starting/ending, initial angle of brush and brush angle following/not following to motion.
- Real time brush preview.
[Area selection functions]
- 256 grades selection for each pixels using the selection layer.
- Inversion(horizontal/vertical), moving, rotation and zooming in/out of selection areas.
- With selection area painting, filling, layer cloning, layer merging down, layer moving, layer rotation and layer zooming in/out.
- Magic Wand function (Selection by color)
- Lasso function (Selection by free line)
- Layers available up to 60(influenced by the device and art work size).
- Layer opacity.
- Layer modes(alpha blending, adding, subtracting)
- Cloning layers, import from the photo library, layer inversion(horizontal/vertical), layer moving, layer rotation and zooming in/out.
- 30 saved colors.
- Color selection using a color circle, HSB sliders and RGB sliders.
- Drug and drop color saving.
- Tap and hold color picker.
- Over 100 steps undo/redo at max. (Depends on storage space.)
- Tools - Paint brush, eraser, smudge, blur, filling and color picker.
*Blur tool doesn't support devices of PowerVR SGX 535 or NVIDIA Tegra.
- Smooth zooming in/out (from 70% to 3000%)
[Functions to enjoy works]
- "My Gallery" shows your art works.
- Play painting movies. (The playing speed can be modified.)
- Export to the Gallery as a picture(png) or a movie(mp4).
(Movies can be exported after uploaded.)
- Encode painting movies and upload it to the Youtube. (Android 4.1 or later is required.)
- Share the art work URL on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Push notification when a comment is posted on your art work.
- Download others' art works (we call it "vector files").
- "Local Gallery" shows downloaded art works of others.
- Import/Export vector files via the USB Mass Storage Mode of Android.
Android 4.0 or later, supports OpenGL ES 2.0 and the multitouch screen.
Android 4.1 or later is required for uploading art works.
*Uploading, encoding and downloading art works require Twitter or Facebook account.
We want you to enjoy painting on Android with ibisPaint! Have fun!
ibisPaint web site: http://ibispaint.com
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisPaint Support team".
Use with your favorite board games, card games, rpg games, d&d games, chance games, and more!
* Play with unlimited dice!
* 10 different textures available
* Three sets to keep you organized
* Easily see your roll total
* Stores roll history
* Saves preferences
* Tablet supported
* Premium textures coming soon!
~ Touch, hold, then swipe to roll your dice
Buzz: dice roll, dice roller, shaker, 3d graphics, simulation, card games, animations, dice, board games, d&d games, d and d games, drinking game, rpg game, role playing game, luck
This is an amazing collection of stunning Plasma Ball Wallpapers, hand picked and resized for your phones and tablets. One of the best Plasma Ball wallpaper gallery app available on the market.
If you enjoy Plasma Balls then this wallpaper gallery app is for you.
You can find a lot of Plasma Ball pictures and you can set them as wallpapers with the help of this app!
The app has is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. Easy to navigate and a joy to use.
-- Features --
* Offline access to lots of Plasma Ball backgrounds
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can crop any wallpaper as you want
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share the wallpapers via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app on SD card
All pictures are available without internet connection. You just download the app and you get an access to a great collection of best HD Plasma Ball Wallpapers / gallery.
All images are taken from the public domain and have no copyright attached to them. All images can be found freely and have specifically been chosen not to intend copyright restrictions. We also assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions.
There is an opportunity to share any Plasma Ball gallery from this collection with your friends via any other Android apps. You can post a Plasma Balls image on facebook, twitter or other social networks.
This app works well both on smartphones and tablets.
Install this application and you'll be given an access to great collection of high definition pictures!
I hope you enjoyed my app, and I would keep this app free for you.
In order to do that, I've placed an ad banner in this app.
A plasma globe or plasma lamp (also called plasma ball, dome, sphere, tube or orb, depending on shape) is (usually) a clear glass orb filled with a mixture of various noble gases with a high-voltage electrode in the center of the sphere. Plasma filaments extend from the inner electrode to the outer glass insulator, giving the appearance of multiple constant beams of colored light (see corona discharge and electric glow discharge). Plasma globes were most popular as novelty items in the 1980s.
The plasma lamp was invented by Nikola Teslamafter his experimentation with high-frequency currents in an evacuated glass tube for the purpose of studying high voltage phenomena, but the modern versions were known to be first designed by Bill Parker. Tesla called this invention an inert gas discharge tube.
Drum & Electronic Drum is a service to provide the best quality of sounds and beats recorded from real drum play.
* Features of ‘Drum & Electronic Drum’
1. You can enjoy the same feeling as playing a real drum.
2. Drum mode can be toggled to and from Electronic Drum mode during play
3. Playing drum can provide beating time on MP3 music on the phone
4. Freely provided GUITAR RIFF will give you additional excitement of playing Drum
5. You can record your play and replay anytime
6. Well tuned on recently announced smart phones
Even if missing the feel of striking without pedal and drumstick, the vital drum sound will satisfy you.
When you're at the club, rave or disco, just turn on Party Light and it takes over pulsing to the beat of the music; it'll turn heads and creates a unique ambiance that makes you part of the experience!
Party Light has multiple strobe, rave, color effects with more effects in the works!
Disco Ball - A Funky Disco Ball!
Sound Visualization - Creates color variations based on music playing.
LED Strobe Light - Flashes like a strobe, will use led flash if phone allows.
Rave Light - Changes color to your movements.
Police Strobe - Strobes like the lights of a police cruiser.
Flash - Flashes different bright and vibrant colors.
Glow - Radiates from one color to another.
Random - Various geometric shapes, spirals, and color effects.
Pulse - Pulses colors across the light spectrum.
Strobe To Beat - Strobes to the beat of the music.
Encore Lighter - For signaling encores at concerts.
Color Tone - Changes color based on the tone it hears from the microphone.
Camera Permission is for LED Strobe. Audio recording permission is for sound visualization.
More from developer
Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the TegraZone app for your NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra 2, Tegra 3, and Tegra 4 mobile processor. TegraZone supports game controller navigation on devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD and Mad Catz MOJO.
Version 2.9 now also supports non-Tegra devices so those users can explore and discover the great games that NVIDIA and our partners think are best enjoyed on Tegra devices.
Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.
TegraZone supports all Tegra-powered devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, tablets including the Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Transformer Infinity TF700, Transformer Pad TF300, Acer A500, A510, A100, Toshiba AT300; and phones including the HTC One X, Motorola Droid X2, Electrify, Photon 4G, Atrix, and Samsung Captivate Glide.
Customize: You decide if you'd like to find out the moment something new is added to TegraZone or not by turning notification pop-ups on or off from the settings menu.
Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.
Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.
Share: Connect TegraZone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.
The TegraZone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandising front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he/she clicks “Get It Now.” This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he/she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.
TegraZone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of Google Play, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.
If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then TegraZone is a must-have Android app for you.
Please note that some games featured on TegraZone run exclusively on devices with an NVIDIA Tegra Processor. Google Play will notify you of any incompatibilities.
By installing the TegraZone application, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software (http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/licence.php?lang=us ).
Notification pop-ups are enabled by default and may be disabled in the settings menu.
Permissions: Posting game comments within Tegra Zone requires storage of email address.
Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights. Explore this amazing landscape with GeForce GTX and bring rugged mountains, bustling cities, ancient dungeons, and deadly dragons to life like never before. Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Mass Effect 3 is like a Hollywood blockbuster where you get to be the lead actor and director in the beginning, middle, and end of an all-out war to take Earth back. How you wage this war is entirely up to you. Mass Effect 3 delivers ground breaking interactive storytelling, adrenaline pumping gameplay, and integrated co-op multiplayer. Mass Effect 3, in stores now.
Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Are you excited to rampage in a 20 ton mech in Hawken? NVIDIA and Adhesive have teamed up to bring you an amazing Hawken experience using PhysX Particle and APEX Turbulence effects. In anticipation of playing the game themselves, NVIDIA designers developed this live wallpaper and made it available for Tegra users.
HAWKEN is a free-to-play, online, multiplayer, mech-based first-person shooter that puts you in the pilot seat of a giant robotic war machine. Customize and upgrade your mechs the way you want, then join your friends on the battlefield to rain destruction across HAWKEN's beautiful and immersive alien landscapes. Best of all, Hawken is free to play!
Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
The GRID beta app is available with SHIELD Software Update 65, or for download from the Google Play store. The app will run a network test when you launch it and may issue warning messages or prevent play if it finds any problems with your network connection to the GRID servers.
Official app for the GPU Technology Conference (GTC) 2014. View presentation schedules, venue map, or get important alerts. Login to enroll in and plan sessions, join participant network, and view session replays.
GPU Technology Conference (GTC) advances global awareness of GPU computing, computer graphics, game development, mobile computing and cloud computing. Through world-class education, including hundreds of hours of technical sessions, tutorials, panel discussions and moderated roundtables, GTC brings together thought leaders from a wide range of fields.
GTC 2014 runs March 24-27 and is located at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California.
Visit http://www.gputechconf.com/ for more information about GTC 2014.