**IF YOU UPDATE YOUR NEXUS 7 TO OFFICIAL ANDROID FIRMWARE 4.4 PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE ROOT ACCESS AFTERWARDS!**
This application reduces the appearance of a washed out Nexus 7 screen after watching video content. Since no screen is created equal results may vary.
NVidia Tegra 3 PRISM Screen dimming functionality helps reduce battery consumption by dynamically adjusting your displays LED backlight levels. This can cause a washed-out effect after watching videos, especially so on the Google Nexus 7 tablet. This application allows you to toggle it enabled/disabled.
By default NVidia PRISM is enabled after each reboot.
To override this default behaviour check the "Set at boot" option.
DISCLAIMER : Big Widgets takes no responsibility for any hardware or software malfunction from using this product.
Please contact Big Widgets prior to leaving bad feedback: email@example.com
* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
The GPU Genius app allows users from authorized Solution Providers, OEMs and Alliance Partners to:
• Access swipe-able, mobile-friendly card decks featuring essential product and vertical market details
• View and email presentations, solution overviews, case studies and other resource to colleagues and customers directly from the app
• Get live support from inside sales via the chat feature
• Read, comment and bookmark news and announcement on the “Wall”
• See upcoming events, webinars and trainings with the Event Calendar
• Find NVIDIA online with key web and social media links
Not a member of the NVIDIA Partner Network? Visit www.nvidia.com/npn to learn more or contact us at email@example.com
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Word documents look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
Word documents look beautiful
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
• Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Word docs.
• Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
• Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Word experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Upgrade to Pro version to enjoy premium browsing experience and support continued development.
FlashFox is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open & complete web in your hands. It is unquestionably the fastest Adobe Flash Player enabled browser in the market today!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
★ it leaves Chrome in the dust. Excellent.
★ The FlashFox has all the features of a premium browser and offers the ability to run Flash Player for quality videos. Its a no brainer to use this as your default browser.
★ Pure awesomeness.. Try it and u will never go back.
★ Answer to my prayers. You are a genius thank you so much it works with no issues at all thank you I have been looking for this for a long time. You just made my life easier thank you.
★ Finally a browser with Flash where everything works perfectly!
Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
Complete— Experience complete web from HTML5 to Flash enabled sites. No extra plugins are required!
Please, make sure that you "request desktop site" in order to view flash content as most mobile version of sites do not host flash content.
You might need to zoom-in on the flash content for it to load as by default for performance reasons smaller area flash content is not automatically loaded.
Note: FlashFox is not affiliated with Mozilla or Adobe.
The Dashboard - Stay on top of status and work with quick access to your Outstanding Items, Recent Items, Reports and Pinned Items.
Workspace Data – Make sure the whole team is always connected wherever they are with access to an instantly updated single source of “the truth”.
Workflow – Eliminate bottlenecks in your processes by letting task owners perform approvals and other workflow actions the minute they are notified, regardless of where they are.
Change Management – Take control of change as it happens by responding to Change Requests in real time and instantly initiating and communicating Change Orders. Understand the what, where, and why of every change by viewing a record of the complete change history and approval process.
Attachments – Improve your team’s understanding of products, assemblies and components by quickly and easily capturing and attaching images with your camera or from your Gallery whenever and wherever.
Reports – Improve decision-making by accessing custom and shared easy-to-understand reports charts, and graphs.
To find out more about PLM 360, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com. To participate in our community, get help and training, share your ideas and meet our experts, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com/community.
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support
• Organize your DXF and PDF documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Ray
• Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut, Array
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, Linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
- 100+ natural brushes
- Create brushes from your own images
- Redesigned interface: simple, clean, and consolidated
- Layer support with 21 blend modes
- Paper backgrounds that interact with brushes
- 4 types of symmetry: Horizontal, Vertical, Radial, and Kaleidoscopic
- A multitude of guides: Line, Ellipse, Focal, Protractor, Curve, Lazy, French Curves
- 5 perspective guides: 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, Curvilinear, and Isometric
- Organized workflows: Paint, Clone, Edit, and Select
- A library of adjustments, photo filters, and artistic filters
- Pattern tools: Fan, Quilt, Path, or Tile
- Selection masks
- Transform: translate, scale, rotate, flip, distort, and skew
- Blend and smudge paint
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace, rub and clone images
- Import images from your camera, gallery, or from the web
- Search millions of colors, palettes and patterns via ColourLovers
- Gradient and pattern fills
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Full interactive Classroom. Watch videos and read articles.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
This mobile app enables you to:
• Connect with TIA members
• Network with TIA 2013 sponsors, attendees and speakers
• Explore TIA 2013 details including tracks, workshops and keynotes
• Stay up to date with the latest ICT trends
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
No problem. With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D interactive instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them!
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again!
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a wide variety of sample files for your enjoyment. To create your own 3D interactive instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher software is required.
✓ Zoom, pan & rotate in 3D using Multi-touch
✓ Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
✓ Double-tap on individual components for detailed part information
✓ View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
✓ Includes 26 sample instruction files
✓ Store files directly on your device
✓ Autodesk 360 account integration
✓ Simple, more intuitive user interface
• Requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM.
• Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
For more information visit:
http://www.autodesk.com/inventorpublisher and http://www.facebook.com/autodeskpublisher
Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the TegraZone app for your NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra 2, Tegra 3, and Tegra 4 mobile processor. TegraZone supports game controller navigation on devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD and Mad Catz MOJO.
Version 2.9 now also supports non-Tegra devices so those users can explore and discover the great games that NVIDIA and our partners think are best enjoyed on Tegra devices.
Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.
TegraZone supports all Tegra-powered devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, tablets including the Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Transformer Infinity TF700, Transformer Pad TF300, Acer A500, A510, A100, Toshiba AT300; and phones including the HTC One X, Motorola Droid X2, Electrify, Photon 4G, Atrix, and Samsung Captivate Glide.
Customize: You decide if you'd like to find out the moment something new is added to TegraZone or not by turning notification pop-ups on or off from the settings menu.
Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.
Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.
Share: Connect TegraZone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.
The TegraZone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandising front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he/she clicks “Get It Now.” This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he/she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.
TegraZone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of Google Play, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.
If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then TegraZone is a must-have Android app for you.
Please note that some games featured on TegraZone run exclusively on devices with an NVIDIA Tegra Processor. Google Play will notify you of any incompatibilities.
By installing the TegraZone application, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software (http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/licence.php?lang=us ).
Notification pop-ups are enabled by default and may be disabled in the settings menu.
Permissions: Posting game comments within TegraZone requires storage of email address.
NVIDIA and Respawn have teamed up to bring you an amazing Titanfall experience. In anticipation of playing the game themselves, NVIDIA designers developed this live wallpaper and made it available for all Android and Tegra users.
This is Titanfall – The Way It's Meant to be Played.
Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights. Explore this amazing landscape with GeForce GTX and bring rugged mountains, bustling cities, ancient dungeons, and deadly dragons to life like never before. Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Are you excited to rampage in a 20 ton mech in Hawken? NVIDIA and Adhesive have teamed up to bring you an amazing Hawken experience using PhysX Particle and APEX Turbulence effects. In anticipation of playing the game themselves, NVIDIA designers developed this live wallpaper and made it available for Tegra users.
HAWKEN is a free-to-play, online, multiplayer, mech-based first-person shooter that puts you in the pilot seat of a giant robotic war machine. Customize and upgrade your mechs the way you want, then join your friends on the battlefield to rain destruction across HAWKEN's beautiful and immersive alien landscapes. Best of all, Hawken is free to play!
Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Please note that there is a bug in the app that prevents it from being available on Nexus 9 tablets at the moment. It is being addressed and an update will be issued when it is fixed.
NVIDIA® Dabbler™ is an art simulation app for the SHIELD tablet with realistic watercolor and oil painting effects.
• Watch virtual water dribble down and seep into your on-screen canvas, powered by real-time fluid-simulations.
• Apply and manipulate thick globs of oil paint to create your next oil painting masterpiece.
• Sketch effortlessly thanks to the super-low pen-to-ink latency, made possible with NVIDIA DirectStylus™ 2 technology.
Dabbler turns your SHIELD tablet stylus into an artist’s brush.
• Realistic GPU-accelerated watercolor and oil painting effects
• Selectable paper models
• Custom color mixing circle
• User adjustable brush wetness
• Adjustable pressure sensitivity
• Multiple layer support, including: standard inter-layer operations, scaling, translation
• Intelligent shape recognition mode
• Enhanced palm rejection with stylus only mode
• Material Design-inspired UI
• Stream live painting sessions
• Record and share painting sessions
• Shareable canvases for collaborative painting
• Google Print support
• Additional downloadable showcase canvases
Users are creating masterpieces on their SHIELD tablets. And we’ve been showcasing them on our deviantART gallery. Join the gallery and see what others are creating. Or show off what you’ve been doing with SHIELD tablet and Dabbler.
Dabbler is only available to owners of a SHIELD tablet. To learn more and buy, visit shield.nvidia.com/gaming-tablet/.
Built for gamers and powered by the world's most advanced NVIDIA technologies, SHIELD tablet and SHIELD portable deliver spectacular Android™ and PC gaming on the go.
SHIELD Hub helps you discover the best SHIELD-optimized Android games, and streams your PC games over the Internet to SHIELD devices.
Enjoy free access to the NVIDIA GRID Gaming Service in North America and Western Europe which lets you stream popular games on-demand to your SHIELD. GRID is not available in Germany at this time.
For more information: http://shield.nvidia.com.