**IF YOU UPDATE YOUR NEXUS 7 TO OFFICIAL ANDROID FIRMWARE 4.4 PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE ROOT ACCESS AFTERWARDS!**
This application reduces the appearance of a washed out Nexus 7 screen after watching video content. Since no screen is created equal results may vary.
NVidia Tegra 3 PRISM Screen dimming functionality helps reduce battery consumption by dynamically adjusting your displays LED backlight levels. This can cause a washed-out effect after watching videos, especially so on the Google Nexus 7 tablet. This application allows you to toggle it enabled/disabled.
By default NVidia PRISM is enabled after each reboot.
To override this default behaviour check the "Set at boot" option.
DISCLAIMER : Big Widgets takes no responsibility for any hardware or software malfunction from using this product.
Please contact Big Widgets prior to leaving bad feedback: email@example.com
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
Samsung introduced "Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling" (DVFS) on its devices since Jellybean updates, it is a high level monitor to control the CPU frequencies scaling, Samsung used it in the past to cheat on its Benchmarks by releasing the cpu limits while while running a Benchmark tool.
DVFS is the main cause of many CPU scaling down issues on Kitkat updates, and this caused the devices running Touchwiz Kitkat builds to become very laggy after a heavy use or after playing games for a few minutes.
Bug reports: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2676916
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The GTC app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
• Select the games that you want to boost
• Tap the game icon to boost launching it
• Play the game
■ User Reviews
"A919i I like this apps. My Clash of Clans Games load very fast.. thanks to you developer." -- by Sherwin Cando
"Awsome app love it Great app every person with a slow game on their phone it's sediment great app best ever I love it" -- by Tee Tyme
"Well Done! Woah, I Can Play Games With No LAGS. Smooth And Faster Gameplay :) Install It Right Now :)" -- by Ashish Raj
Q: How does this app work?
A: It kills useless running apps and free up memory before launching your game, so your game will run more smoothly.
Q: Can this app boost non-game apps?
A: Sure, you can add non-game apps and boost them as well.
Word documents look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
Word documents look beautiful
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
• Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Word docs.
• Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
• Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Word experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles
App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about upcoming sessions, speaker information, relevant issues, event program changes, and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Hotel and related conference info and more.
HCEA, Summit, Healthcare Marketing, conference app, event app, ativ, eventpilot, mobile conference app
Upgrade to Pro version to enjoy premium browsing experience and support continued development.
FlashFox is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open & complete web in your hands. It is unquestionably the fastest Adobe Flash Player enabled browser in the market today!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
★ it leaves Chrome in the dust. Excellent.
★ The FlashFox has all the features of a premium browser and offers the ability to run Flash Player for quality videos. Its a no brainer to use this as your default browser.
★ Pure awesomeness.. Try it and u will never go back.
★ Answer to my prayers. You are a genius thank you so much it works with no issues at all thank you I have been looking for this for a long time. You just made my life easier thank you.
★ Finally a browser with Flash where everything works perfectly!
Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
Complete— Experience complete web from HTML5 to Flash enabled sites. No extra plugins are required!
Please, make sure that you "request desktop site" in order to view flash content as most mobile version of sites do not host flash content.
You might need to zoom-in on the flash content for it to load as by default for performance reasons smaller area flash content is not automatically loaded.
Note: FlashFox is not affiliated with Mozilla or Adobe.
What is CloudFlare?
CloudFlare, at its core, is a free content delivery network (CDN) service. It accelerates your website by caching your website's static content on CloudFlare's many high-speed datacenters around the world, which allows your content to be served to computers at lower latencies and higher transfer speeds. Routing network traffic through CloudFlare also adds a layer of security by adding the ability to systematically analyze potential threats and block attacks before they reach your server.
To use the application, all you need is your account's API key (from your CloudFlare account settings) and the email address associated with your account.
Features (paid version):
-Manage multiple domains on multiple CloudFlare accounts
-View website analytics with pie chart visualizations
-View full IP access log of requests (filtered by last n hours)
-Toggle development mode
-Modify cache level, minification, rocket loader, and cache purging
-View and modify basic security settings
-Full control over DNS records: add new records, and view and modify existing records
Free version limitations:
-You can view the status of all settings, but you cannot make any modifications
-You can manage only one account and one domain (configured on first application start)
Paid version link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.kevinlin.cloudflaremanager
If you have any trouble with the application, please do not hesitate to send me an email.
App overview website:
Mobile Manager for CloudFlare is an unofficial, independently developed application; it is not sponsored by CloudFlare.
CloudFlare is a registered trademark of CloudFlare, Inc.
Employees can make time off requests, review their schedules and timecards, punch in/out for the day and more.
Managers can approve time off, review schedules and find replacements for call-off and review and approve payroll.
All from any mobile phone or tablet.
- View schedules, explore sessions
- Create your own personal schedule & access location & speaker location
- Check-in to sessions; meetings & keynotes
- View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos & more
- Expand your professional network & have fun
Features of the App:
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you're attending
- Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event
- Agenda - view the full agenda & related information
- Users - see who's at the event, & connect with them on the app
Enjoy the app & enhance your conference experience!
Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the TegraZone app for your NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra 2, Tegra 3, and Tegra 4 mobile processor. TegraZone supports game controller navigation on devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD and Mad Catz MOJO.
Version 2.9 now also supports non-Tegra devices so those users can explore and discover the great games that NVIDIA and our partners think are best enjoyed on Tegra devices.
Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.
TegraZone supports all Tegra-powered devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, tablets including the Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Transformer Infinity TF700, Transformer Pad TF300, Acer A500, A510, A100, Toshiba AT300; and phones including the HTC One X, Motorola Droid X2, Electrify, Photon 4G, Atrix, and Samsung Captivate Glide.
Customize: You decide if you'd like to find out the moment something new is added to TegraZone or not by turning notification pop-ups on or off from the settings menu.
Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.
Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.
Share: Connect TegraZone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.
The TegraZone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandising front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he/she clicks “Get It Now.” This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he/she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.
TegraZone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of Google Play, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.
If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then TegraZone is a must-have Android app for you.
Please note that some games featured on TegraZone run exclusively on devices with an NVIDIA Tegra Processor. Google Play will notify you of any incompatibilities.
By installing the TegraZone application, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software (http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/licence.php?lang=us ).
Notification pop-ups are enabled by default and may be disabled in the settings menu.
Permissions: Posting game comments within TegraZone requires storage of email address.
NVIDIA and Respawn have teamed up to bring you an amazing Titanfall experience. In anticipation of playing the game themselves, NVIDIA designers developed this live wallpaper and made it available for all Android and Tegra users.
This is Titanfall – The Way It's Meant to be Played.
Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights. Explore this amazing landscape with GeForce GTX and bring rugged mountains, bustling cities, ancient dungeons, and deadly dragons to life like never before. Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Are you excited to rampage in a 20 ton mech in Hawken? NVIDIA and Adhesive have teamed up to bring you an amazing Hawken experience using PhysX Particle and APEX Turbulence effects. In anticipation of playing the game themselves, NVIDIA designers developed this live wallpaper and made it available for Tegra users.
HAWKEN is a free-to-play, online, multiplayer, mech-based first-person shooter that puts you in the pilot seat of a giant robotic war machine. Customize and upgrade your mechs the way you want, then join your friends on the battlefield to rain destruction across HAWKEN's beautiful and immersive alien landscapes. Best of all, Hawken is free to play!
Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Please note that there is a bug in the app that prevents it from being available on Nexus 9 tablets at the moment. It is being addressed and an update will be issued when it is fixed.
Built for gamers and powered by the world's most advanced NVIDIA technologies, SHIELD tablet and SHIELD portable deliver spectacular Android™ and PC gaming on the go.
SHIELD Hub helps you discover the best SHIELD-optimized Android games, and streams your PC games over the Internet to SHIELD devices.
Enjoy free access to the NVIDIA GRID Gaming Service in North America and Western Europe which lets you stream popular games on-demand to your SHIELD. GRID is not available in Germany at this time.
For more information: http://shield.nvidia.com.