**IF YOU UPDATE YOUR NEXUS 7 TO OFFICIAL ANDROID FIRMWARE 4.4 PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE ROOT ACCESS AFTERWARDS!**
This application reduces the appearance of a washed out Nexus 7 screen after watching video content. Since no screen is created equal results may vary.
NVidia Tegra 3 PRISM Screen dimming functionality helps reduce battery consumption by dynamically adjusting your displays LED backlight levels. This can cause a washed-out effect after watching videos, especially so on the Google Nexus 7 tablet. This application allows you to toggle it enabled/disabled.
By default NVidia PRISM is enabled after each reboot.
To override this default behaviour check the "Set at boot" option.
DISCLAIMER : Big Widgets takes no responsibility for any hardware or software malfunction from using this product.
Please contact Big Widgets prior to leaving bad feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
The GPU Genius app allows users from authorized Solution Providers, OEMs and Alliance Partners to:
• Access swipe-able, mobile-friendly card decks featuring essential product and vertical market details
• View and email presentations, solution overviews, case studies and other resource to colleagues and customers directly from the app
• Get live support from inside sales via the chat feature
• Read, comment and bookmark news and announcement on the “Wall”
• See upcoming events, webinars and trainings with the Event Calendar
• Find NVIDIA online with key web and social media links
Not a member of the NVIDIA Partner Network? Visit www.nvidia.com/npn to learn more or contact us at email@example.com
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Microsoft Word for Android is made for work on-the-go. Word has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your documents look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula.
REAL MICROSOFT WORD
Get the best productivity app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Word. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-friendly experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Documents will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet.
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
• The familiar features you know in Word - Images, charts, footnotes, formulas, tables are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet.
• The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone, with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required.
• Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list, research paper or family update.
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Be productive anywhere with touch-first Word app. Create, read and make edits on-the-go with easy access to your documents in the cloud.
• Create beautiful documents with Word. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers.
• Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit perfectly on your Android Phone so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.
• Your documents are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your work and ideas with others right from your Android phone and tablet.
• Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected Word app
• Track changes, comment and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark
3DMark is a graphics benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard gaming performance benchmark, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
• The world's most popular benchmark test since 1997.
• Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
• Test your device's GPU and CPU performance.
• Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
• 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Accurate and impartial benchmark tests
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Benchmarks you can trust
3DMark and PCMark are the only mobile benchmarks protected by rules for manufacturers. What's more, all our benchmarks are supported by detailed technical guides that explain exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 4.0 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 33 MB app, 206 MB app + tests
3DMark app is 33 MB. The Ice Storm benchmarks are a further 173 MB download, installed when you first run the app. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving 3DMark installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
This app is for non-commercial use only
• Business users contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing.
• Members of the press please contact email@example.com.
Employees can make time off requests, review their schedules and timecards, punch in/out for the day and more.
Managers can approve time off, review schedules and find replacements for call-off and review and approve payroll.
All from any mobile phone or tablet.
Microsoft PowerPoint for Android is made for work on-the-go. PowerPoint has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful presentation from scratch or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, PowerPoint gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your presentations look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or charts as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your presentations in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
Tell your story with confidence. Microsoft PowerPoint combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Presentations will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No missing charts or images
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in PowerPoint - Images, charts, animations, transitions are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet
• Jumpstart your creativity by using one of the beautiful templates to get started on your presentation
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Tell your story on-the-go with the touch-first PowerPoint app. Create, view and make edits on-the-go with easy access your presentations in the cloud.
• Tell your story exactly the way you want whether in portrait or landscape - with rich formatting, charts, animations, transitions and speaker notes
• Creating a powerful presentation is easy – Auto-zoom makes it easy to insert, move, edit charts and textboxes with the touch of your fingers, no keyboard or mouse required
• PowerPoint gives you the flexibility to change your presentation theme anytime
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off
• Your presentations are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your story, presentation with others
• Easily share your presentation with the cloud-connected PowerPoint app
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment
• Add a unique, custom message to your PowerPoint presentation when you share in email
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Simple enough for anyone to use. Virtually no learning required. Will currently document Walls, Windows, Doors, Openings, Objects and Symbols. Additional 2d tools are also a feature. Create 3d models anywhere you go, that anyone can use.
Start your BIM process on site!
If you like our product, please leave us a positive review. If not, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a chance to help before leaving negative feedback, which can be damaging to a growing company such as ours. We pride ourselves on innovation, quality products, honesty and great customer service. We will get back to you if you actually email us. Even better call us.
You can find a current features matrix here. http://www.redstickcad.com/RedstickSiteCAD_site.html
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
The Syncrogest App works alongside the Syncrogest Management Dashboard. It enables your field agents to receive notifications of assigned jobs and helps them manages workflow to completion, including; costs, call-out-charges, client signatures and invoicing.
Add and manage administrators and field agents. Create user groups and grant access to specific expansion modules.
Available white labeled ready for your company branding.
Once connected, you can instantly open or send files, folders, pictures or videos from your mobile device with just a click. mydlink Cloud makes it easy to work directly with your NAS files, no matter where you are — and even listen to music in the background at the same time.
mydlink Cloud mobile app features include:
* Stream music and videos to your mobile device(s)
* Browse the files on your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Download content from your D-Link ShareCenter™ to your mobile device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to Facebook / Twitter or e-mail.
* Upload Photos from your mobile device to your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Wirelessly download files to your mobile device and access them offline
* Open downloaded files using other installed applications on your device
* Share any file or folder in your D-Link ShareCenter™ instantly
* Fast and easy one-tap operation
* It’s FREE!
mydlink Cloud mobile app is only compatible with the following D-Link ShareCenter™ models:
* DNS-325 (firmware version v1.03)
* DNS-345 (firmware version v1.01)
For more information go to dlink.com
This mobile app enables you to:
• Connect with TIA members
• Network with TIA 2013 sponsors, attendees and speakers
• Explore TIA 2013 details including tracks, workshops and keynotes
• Stay up to date with the latest ICT trends
Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the TegraZone app for your NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra 2, Tegra 3, and Tegra 4 mobile processor. TegraZone supports game controller navigation on devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD and Mad Catz MOJO.
Version 2.9 now also supports non-Tegra devices so those users can explore and discover the great games that NVIDIA and our partners think are best enjoyed on Tegra devices.
Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.
TegraZone supports all Tegra-powered devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, tablets including the Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Transformer Infinity TF700, Transformer Pad TF300, Acer A500, A510, A100, Toshiba AT300; and phones including the HTC One X, Motorola Droid X2, Electrify, Photon 4G, Atrix, and Samsung Captivate Glide.
Customize: You decide if you'd like to find out the moment something new is added to TegraZone or not by turning notification pop-ups on or off from the settings menu.
Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.
Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.
Share: Connect TegraZone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.
The TegraZone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandising front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he/she clicks “Get It Now.” This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he/she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.
TegraZone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of Google Play, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.
If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then TegraZone is a must-have Android app for you.
Please note that some games featured on TegraZone run exclusively on devices with an NVIDIA Tegra Processor. Google Play will notify you of any incompatibilities.
By installing the TegraZone application, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software (http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/licence.php?lang=us ).
Notification pop-ups are enabled by default and may be disabled in the settings menu.
Permissions: Posting game comments within TegraZone requires storage of email address.
NVIDIA and Respawn have teamed up to bring you an amazing Titanfall experience. In anticipation of playing the game themselves, NVIDIA designers developed this live wallpaper and made it available for all Android and Tegra users.
This is Titanfall – The Way It's Meant to be Played.
Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the gameplay and technology of a virtual world to new heights. Explore this amazing landscape with GeForce GTX and bring rugged mountains, bustling cities, ancient dungeons, and deadly dragons to life like never before. Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Are you excited to rampage in a 20 ton mech in Hawken? NVIDIA and Adhesive have teamed up to bring you an amazing Hawken experience using PhysX Particle and APEX Turbulence effects. In anticipation of playing the game themselves, NVIDIA designers developed this live wallpaper and made it available for Tegra users.
HAWKEN is a free-to-play, online, multiplayer, mech-based first-person shooter that puts you in the pilot seat of a giant robotic war machine. Customize and upgrade your mechs the way you want, then join your friends on the battlefield to rain destruction across HAWKEN's beautiful and immersive alien landscapes. Best of all, Hawken is free to play!
Experience everything. Sacrifice nothing. Gear up with GeForce GTX.
Built for entertainment and gaming, and powered by the world's most advanced NVIDIA technologies, SHIELD delivers spectacular Android™ and PC gaming on the go and in your living room.
SHIELD Hub helps you discover the best SHIELD-optimized games from Google Play, and streams your PC games over the Internet to SHIELD devices.
Enjoy free access to the NVIDIA GRID Gaming Service in North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific, which lets you stream popular games on-demand to your SHIELD. GRID is not available in Germany at this time.
For more information: http://shield.nvidia.com.
Please note that there is a bug in the app that prevents it from being available on Nexus 9 tablets at the moment. It is being addressed and an update will be issued when it is fixed.
NVIDIA® Dabbler™ is an art simulation app for the SHIELD tablet with realistic watercolor and oil painting effects.
• Watch virtual water dribble down and seep into your on-screen canvas, powered by real-time fluid-simulations.
• Apply and manipulate thick globs of oil paint to create your next oil painting masterpiece.
• Sketch effortlessly thanks to the super-low pen-to-ink latency, made possible with NVIDIA DirectStylus™ 2 technology.
Dabbler turns your SHIELD tablet stylus into an artist’s brush.
• Realistic GPU-accelerated watercolor and oil painting effects
• Selectable paper models
• Custom color mixing circle
• User adjustable brush wetness
• Adjustable pressure sensitivity
• Multiple layer support, including: standard inter-layer operations, scaling, translation
• Intelligent shape recognition mode
• Enhanced palm rejection with stylus only mode
• Material Design-inspired UI
• Stream live painting sessions
• Record and share painting sessions
• Shareable canvases for collaborative painting
• Google Print support
• Additional downloadable showcase canvases
Users are creating masterpieces on their SHIELD tablets. And we’ve been showcasing them on our deviantART gallery. Join the gallery and see what others are creating. Or show off what you’ve been doing with SHIELD tablet and Dabbler.
Dabbler is only available to owners of a SHIELD tablet. To learn more and buy, visit shield.nvidia.com/gaming-tablet/.