● 7 Picturesque Settings
● 22 Levels and Mini-Games
● Loads of Brain-Bending Fun
● Use pinch to zoom in and out to find all objects
● Free hints when you are stuck or buy them to speed up your progress
Game available in: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
***Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail***
***G5 Games - New game apps every week!***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Google Play!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society®
▶ Letters From Nowhere: Mystery
▶ Tales from the Dragon Mountain 2
▶ Inbetween Land
▶ Virtual City Playground®
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Brave Tribe
▶ Supermarket Management 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
We've tracked down the bug that was causing save games to appear deleted. If you haven't uninstalled the game you can get your save game back! Please wait for the next patch (which will be out soon) and we will have an option to recover the old save games.
Dark Meadow: The Pact takes advantage of Tegra 3’s quad-core CPU and GeForce GPU to take the best experience in mobile gaming further, enhancing the game to deliver an unparalleled visual experience. With this power we can have more dynamic particles, more swaying foliage, and higher detail than ever before. All this content and more is available only on Tegra 3.
FREE VERSION OF THE VISUALLY STUNNING, ENGROSSING STORYTELLING GAME ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!
Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* IGN: "worth playing just to experience the game’s huge amount of eccentric dialogue, and to experience the unfolding mystery.... one of the best to hit the App Store in recent memory."
* KOTAKU: "at home in the halls of BioShock's Rapture...disturbingly gorgeous experience."
* DESTRUCTOID: "a very atmospheric and engrossing game with a delicious streak of dark humor coursing through its veins.. worth picking up for anybody with an interest in iOS gaming."
* JOYSTIQ: "It's a surprisingly funny, gorgeous game that's an easy recommendation... ram home the truth that mobile games are getting surprisingly good at creating big worlds on tiny screens."
* TOUCH ARCADE: "The Dark Meadow is a standout in almost every way. From look to setting to the touch-centric gameplay, it shines, and you can tell this title was crafted with much love "
* GIZMODO.UK: "a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the hyperbole has been exhausted. We can’t wait to see the next game that tries to go one better."
* MODOJO: "a cross between BioShock and Infinity Blade... a hauntingly beautiful and intriguing game everyone should play, as it offers both a compelling adventure and a glimpse into the future of smart phone gaming. "
* GAMEZEBO: "arguably the best title to come to the genre. It's gorgeous, it's creepy, and it's a blast to play. This is the perfect game to play during the Halloween season. "
A dark fairytale of intrigue and mystery, where the sins of the past must be paid for… So sets the stage for The Dark Meadow -- a visually stunning world of deep exploration, gripping story, and heart racing combat, created with the unrivaled power of the Unreal Engine 3.
You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.
Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.
The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world – from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.
- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine
- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;
- In-world storytelling and quality acting
- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with ‘pull back and fire’ mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean , Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
You play as a young blacksmith's apprentice named Horn who wakes up to find your village and lands over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters. It is revealed these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village transformed by a curse, and you alone have the power to free them. On your incredible adventure you carry the loud-mouthed head of one such fantastic creature with you - a somewhat uncooperative and ill-tempered but grudgingly helpful sidekick. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, trusty musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat the enemies, and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that engulfs your homeland.
∗ Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
∗ Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
∗ A rich and unique fantasy world
∗ Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
∗ 3 unique and beautiful lands to discover
∗ Endlessly escalating challenge modes
∗ Hidden side content to discover
∗ Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestra
Optimized for Tegra2 and Tegra3 devices.
**AOL- “Horn is a testament to what is possible on mobile”**
**GAMEZEBO-“ A mobile masterpiece”**
**METACRITIC 94 out of 100**
**IGN - 9 out of 10-Editor’s Choice**
**SLIDE TO PLAY - 4 out of 4**
**GAMEZEBO - 5 out of 5**
**MODOJO 4.5 out of 5**
** SlideToPlay – 4/4 – “A gorgeous and athletic blend of platforming and exploration”
** TouchArcade – 4,5/5 – “Shadow and the Flame is a Prince of Persia game in every way that counts”
Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!
AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
* Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
* Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
* Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.
A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.
Prince of Persia® The Shadow and the Flame is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chines, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
More than 20 MILLION players and counting!
5/5 - AppSmile
4/4 - Slide to Play
5/5 - AppSpy
9.2/10 - Multiplayer.it
9/10 - Destructoid
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
"BADLAND is one of the most beautiful games on Android and one of the must download games of 2013." -- Android Authority
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play” -- AppSpy
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
WINNER of Nordic Indie Sensation Award in Nordic Game 2013
WINNER of Best Project in Game Connection Europe 2012
WINNER of SCEE Award in Game Connection Europe 2012
Selected Indie Game in PAX 10 2013
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- Single-player campaign with 90 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
- Cooperative mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
* Also with full support for game controllers
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- Designed for Android phones, tablets and Android TV
- Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode
- More levels and content coming in updates
Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
Full controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD Portable, SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.
This game may contain:
- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos
LIKE HALFBRICK ON FACEBOOK!
FOLLOW HALFBRICK ON TWITTER!
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusions to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and traverse enchanted forests, take on hordes of rebellious toys and navigate mazes of living books. Play as Mickey and save Minnie from Mizrabel’s evil clutches!
GAME FEATURES –
- Play as Mickey Mouse in this reimagining of the classic Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game!
- Experience a world of wonder, brought to life with all-new graphics and magical adventures!
- Journey across five magical worlds filled with Mizrabel’s powerful minions!
- Complete hidden challenges to customize Mickey with classic costumes!
- Best played with a controller
- Get Castle of Illusion on the Google Play Store and you will be able to play on Android phones, Android Tablets and Android TV. (Progress is not synched between devices) - Android TV users: a compatible gamepad is required to play
As featured in TegraZone, Shiny The Firefly offers visually stunning Adventure-Action for your mobile device, Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD for console-like gameplay.
"Beautiful as a Pixar movie" [elmundo.es]
"Shiny The Firefly is a diamond, a small collector's piece [9.5/10]" [iosgamerszone.com]
"The game is excellent, well-thought and with an addictive gameplay. [...] One of the best games we've tried out recently. [5/5]" [appszoom.com]
"This game is excellent. [4.5/5]" [appslooking.com]
„[…] a brilliant Game for in between. [8/10]“ [gamersplatform.de]
“The game is definitely one of the most felicitous releases of the week. Conclusion: BUY!” [appgefahren.de]
This adorable game, set in the middle of a picturesque garden, has you helping Shiny, the cute little firefly, to find his babies. You’ll have to fly, run, hide and defend yourself against a legion of enemies. Stubborn mosquitoes, hungry toads, mischievous plants, sneaky wasps, endlessly long centipedes and lots of other little, dangerous garden dwellers are going to get in your way and make your life difficult.
Your reflexes will be tested, as well as your wit and intellect as you navigate through this beautiful, colorful world helping Shiny in his search. All kinds of different animations let you know how Shiny’s feeling. So you’ll always know if he’s feeling happy, concerned, tired or angry. That will help you solve the trickiest situations in the game. Use your ability to shine skillfully: the babies can only follow Shiny when he is lit up, but that also makes him visible to his enemies…
Can you reunite Shiny with his family?
• Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD and exclusively for Tegra K1 devices.
• Tegra K1 gives the power to show the new visuals in Shiny. The quality is comparable to PC and Console versions.
• Great, high-quality graphics: Shiny for TEGRA devices adds visual effects such as Depth Of Field, Antialiasing, dynamic shadows and a new illumination system
• A charismatic character with numerous animations
• Three different worlds with a total of 33 levels, teeming with enemies, bosses, puzzles and other game elements
• Unique “Light on, light off” feature - An all-round fully developed and intuitive game experience for everybody
“Terraria takes a different approach to a formula proven by Minecraft in perspective, combat, immersive-storytelling and – most importantly – moments of discovery.” Touch Arcade 5/5
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here." – Slide To Play 4/4
“Terraria so damn engrossing. And it makes those comparisons to Minecraft seem a little half baked.” Pocket Gamer
“Terraria brings to the table a feel closer to RPGs and to Metroidvania-style adventures.” 148Apps
Note: Optimized for Android OS 3+ and requires 512MB RAM
In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and battle villainous bosses along the way. Defeat the Wall of Flesh to unlock Hardmode! The world is your canvas and action-packed, sandbox adventures are just a pickaxe swing away!
*** MULTIPLAYER -- Local WiFi games support up to 4 players! Play Terraria with friends across any other mobile devices! Adventure together or duel each other in player-vs-player combat!***
- 1250+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more
- 150+ ENEMIES
- 50+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 15+ PETS
- 15+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience -- including brand new touch controls and tutorials!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
To celebrate, we cut the price in half! (Limited time only.) +++
CLARC. An actiony puzzle adventure. With drunk robots.
● [4.5 of 5] "CLARC is a terrific little game with a lot of heart. It's gorgeous, meaty, packed with a variety of clever puzzles, and challenging." - toucharcade.com
● [4.5 of 5] "An enchanting experience that you need to discover for yourself. I highly recommend this game" - appadvice.com
This grid-based genre mix combines complex spatial puzzles with arcade style action elements and an epic storyline.
As the story unfolds, the nerdy forklift robot Clarc will encounter partying robots, attractive nuclear missiles and intoxicated supercomputers. He sets out to repair his production facility on Mars and fights to rescue his friends from the intruding spaceship, M.O.T.H.E.R.
● 100 brain-teasing puzzles in
● 25 large levels
● 12 hours of gameplay
● High-definition comic visuals
● Dozens of interactive elements
● Advanced enemy AI
● English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian language support
● Google Play Games – Achievements
● Cloud Sync for game progress
● Level Skip Cheat
● No annoying micro-transactions!
● CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for TABLETS
● featured in the TegraZone with a special THD version for nVidia Shield
Please note that CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for newer devices.
● Requirements: DualCore CPU 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 4" Display, Android 4.0 or higher.
● Recommended: Tegra3, Snapdragon S4 / 400 / 600 / 800, Exynos 4210 or higher.
● Please check the free levels in CLARC lite before purchasing!
Discover interesting and mysterious towns, castles, forests and caves with dangerous enemies: sword-man, bandits, archers, knights, kings.
Dangerous caves valuable resources that protect the ancient guard skeletons and poisonous spiders.
The game has a wide variety of animals: bears, wolves, cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, foxes, horses, spiders, etc.
Create whatever you want with the new system of craft items from blocks, ores, and other resources that you can find in the vastness of the game world. The crafting system simple and adapted for mobile devices.
Features Unlike other series:
- A great variety of flora and fauna
- Completely new system for creating objects.
- New units and game items in a medieval style.
- Many types of armor and weapons for your player.
- Special shop with unique weapons and armor elite.
- Son, changing time of day, weather, equipment and characteristics of the character.
- Daily system bonuses
- And that's not all!
Build your town, fight with knights, defence your town, the only limit is your imagination!
Jungle Monkey 2 is a cool running and jumping game. It's an easier version.
Monkey Kong is a brave, agile and lovely monkey, on a beautiful day he went into the jungle to pick up fruits.But the jungle is full of danger,he needs your help !
Would you like to join him to start the exciting adventure in jungle? 1 2 3 GO.
***How to play***
1.Just tap the screen to let the monkey jump.
2.Collect bananas as many as you can,do not fall off the ground.
3.Run to the end of jungle to pass the level.
1.Easy and smooth control and beautiful animation.
2.24 levels and 3 scenes you can play and more levels will be added in future.
Climb to the top of tower or pyramid and look down to see the exit point. Check how fast you can reach the end.
At the last labyrinth you have to run fast as hell! You have only 10 minutes before volcano blows! When you pass the finish line, run to the boat area and escape from the island!
How to play:
● swipe up, left, right or down to move
● jump or go to the top of tower to see the end of the labyrinth
Login to Google+ by clicking on High Scores and challenge the people around the world!
If you had previous version of 3D Maze your scores will be automatically updated to Leaderboards.
● Enjoy excellent HD graphics
● Cool music and sounds
3D Maze game is also suitable for kids. They will love funny bird-looking character!
Just play and have fun!
If you like retro-pixel games, check another version -> 3D Maze Retro in my apps.
Are you fan of 3D Maze? Like us on facebook or follow us on Twitter:
Highlighted ROBLOX Mobile features:
- Play ROBLOX games
- Purchase Android-exclusive items for your character
- Customize your character appearance
- Spend Google Play Store gift cards on Builders Club and ROBUX
- Exchange messages and chat with friends
ROBLOX Mobile is free and we release updates regularly to improve graphics and gameplay.
For the uninitiated, ROBLOX is the massively multi-player gaming platform where users create elaborate online/3D games that simulate the real world, then share and play them with the community. Visit ROBLOX.com to get started on building and publishing your own games!
This application is a tribute to this beloved character in america.
El Chavo del Ocho (often shortened to El Chavo) is a Mexican television sitcom that gained enormous popularity in Hispanic America as well as in Brazil, Spain, United States and other countries. It centers on the adventures and tribulations of the title character—a poor orphan nicknamed "El Chavo", played by the show's creator, Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito"—and other inhabitants of a fictional low income housing complex, or, as called in Spanish, vecindad. The show's theme song is "The Elephant Never Forgets" by Jean-Jacques Perrey based on Beethoven's "Turkish March" Op. 113.
El Chavo first appeared in 1971 as a sketch in the Chespirito show, which was produced by Televisión Independiente de México (TIM). In 1973, following the merger of TIM and Telesistema Mexicano, El Chavo was transmitted by Televisa and became a weekly half-hour series, which ran until 1980. After that year, shorts continued to be shown in Chespirito until 1992. At its peak of popularity during the mid-1970s, El Chavo was the most watched show in Mexican television and had a Latin American audience of 350 million viewers per episode.
The show continues to be immensely popular, with syndicated episodes averaging 91 million daily viewers in all of the markets where it is distributed in the Americas. Since it ceased production in 1992, the show has earned an estimated US$1.7 billion in syndication fees alone for Televisa.
After several years of successful reruns, Televisa launched simultaneously in all Latin America an animated version of the program made by Ánima Estudios on October 2006. As a background, a 3D computer model was used, though for the characters, 2D drawings were used, created with Flash. A huge program was made to launch it in on a scenario made to imitate the computerized background. Some things about the original program were reminisced and they showed how the animated series was made.
The cartoon also allowed depicting the children to the right scale. Previously, since the children were played by adults in the show, the feel was given to the character through their way of dressing, speaking, and mainly through giving them oversized toys. However, this was not the first attempt to animate it. Previously, during the credits, claymation sequences could be watched.
In this animated series, Chilindrina doesn't appear due to on-going disputes between María Antonieta de las Nieves and Roberto Gómez Bolaños on the rights of "La Chilindrina". De las Nieves feels that she should be entitled to monetary compensation if "La Chilindrina", the character she brought to life in the television series, appears in the animated series. Roberto Gómez Bolaños claims that since he created the character, only he owns the rights to such character. This dispute still hasn't been resolved and so, the character Popis has since taken over the role that once belonged to La Chilindrina in the first session where the chapters were basically animated adaptations of classic Chavo episodes.
The animated series achieved enough fame to have its own videogames, such as a self-titled board/party game for the Nintendo Wii, the racing game El Chavo Kart for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and a social game that could be played through Facebook called La Vecindad del Chavo.
As featured in TegraZone and with over 50 Game of the Year Awards and a the highest MetaCritic score of any PC game, Half-Life 2 is one of the most celebrated and best selling games of all time.
Winner of multiple Game of the Decade Awards, Half-Life 2 offers a startling level of realism and responsiveness, opening the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him, from the physical environments to the behaviors – even the emotions – of both friends and enemies.
The player again picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling.
• Digital Actors: Experience the most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.
• Advanced AI: Friends and foes assess threats and fashion weapons from what is at hand.
• Stunning Graphics: Incredibly realistic environments and special effects.
• Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy.
Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
Half-Life 2: Episode One advances one of the most critically acclaimed and best-selling action games of all time, Half-Life 2, with new story and action. In Episode One, the player will unveil new secrets of City 17, engage in award-winning physical gameplay, and interact with stunning creatures.
- A brand new episode for one of the best-selling and critically acclaimed action games of all time. Reveals new secrets.
- Incredibly advanced Artificial Intelligence powers the most sophisticated characters ever witnessed in a game.
- Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy. Explore new uses for the physics cannon.
- Powered by Source and featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, Aftermath provides amazing gameplay settings.
Broadsword allows players to construct buildings to raise units and create resources for their empires, as well as research technologies. Play it on Android Devices!
• Command one of four different civilizations: the English, the French, the Spanish, and the Hapsburg Empire with more to become available!
• Watch your troops fight boldly in full 3D Battle Action!
• Take control of special ‘Hero’ units like Henry III, Joan of Arc, El Cid and others who command special ‘hero’ powers affecting the entire battlefield.
• Command different types of units from archers, knights to pikemen, catapults and more.
• Optional features such as FOG of WAR, Graphic Detail and more.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY
• Multiplayer scenarios allowing up to 2 players using Google Plus.
• Full Hotseat support for playing face to face!
• Complete Google Play support for Multiplayer on android devices!
• Two Campaigns included with more to become available
PLAN YOUR STRATEGY
• Play on a variety of maps in distinct weather conditions.
• Terrain has a direct affect on players strategy and combat
• Turn-based combat keeps the battle moving at the player-preferred pace.
• Players construct & upgrade buildings like town centers, mines, mills, and farms to raise units and create resources for their empires!
• Players research different technologies like Forestry, ballistics, husbandry and more to take their empire into the next tech level.
• Combat Advisor provides an indication of how the battle might go.
• Unlock maps, units & new campaigns through In App Purchase.
• Original music from German film composer Jan Morganstern.
• Earn Awards as you achieve great renown!
EVEN BETTER ON TEGRA-POWERED DEVICES
• High-resolution textures, dynamic shadows, ragdoll physics, and particle effects enabled on Tegra 4 and K1-powered devices.
• 2-Bone Animation on Tegra 4-powered devices.
• 4-Bone Animation on Tegra K1-powered devices.
• Building explosion effects exclusively on K1-powered devices.
Jett Tailfin Racers THD is a fun karting-style racing game, but it's fishy. Jett Tailfin Racers THD is complete with many enhanced effects for NVIDIA Tegra-powered Smartphones and Tablets such as motion-blur, high-resolution textures and up to full 1080p HD graphics rendering with extra enhancements for Tegra 3.
You take on the role of Jett Tailfin and his friends, racing through various undersea courses. The sea can be a dangerous place, though - look out for shark attacks! and octopi that can hamper your progress. You do want to recharge by swimming through the bubble streams or get a really good boost by navigating through the jet streams that can whiz you to first place.
*Designed specifically for phones and tablets using NVIDIA® Tegra® family of mobile processors.
*Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers. (USB gamepads only supported on Android 3.1 or higher.)
*Play with friends via multi-player LAN support.
1) This game requires approximately 1.0 GB of free storage space.
2) New, completely re-designed touch screen controls and vehicle handling! Improved controller support. Works great with NVIDIA SHIELD, a USB Xbox 360 controller, PlayStation 3 controllers or one of the Nyko, PowerA/Moga, or Steel Series Bluetooth controller and other Android controllers.
Console-Quality Gaming for your NVIDIA Tegra-Powered Tablet or Smartphone.
Insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles such as a bulldozer, fire truck or even a tank and smash everything in your way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament - chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into the Slaughter mode and survive as long as possible on specially crafted arenas.
It's a great game to play on your Google Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime, Transformer Infinity, HTC OneX (Tegra), or other NVIDIA Tegra-Powered device.
-- Minimum Specification --
At least 1Gb RAM & 175Mb of storage is required to play this high-end Android game.
From design genius behind the classic game Chip's Challenge, comes Chuck’s Challenge 3D, a fiendishly addictive puzzler that’s packed with features that will tease the brain and challenge the fingers. It also comes with a level editor that lets you upload and share your levels for everyone to play and rate, all from within the game.
Chuck’s Challenge 3D includes four different game modes:
• PLAY – through 25 free levels and then 100 more with your best times published online
• CREATE – your own levels with over 70+ Game Elements & share them with the world
• SEARCH – download levels created by other players
• WEEKLY PUZZLE – play the best user created level of the week
Meet Woop, just your everyday puzzle lovin’ purple alien capable of altering time and space. Woop has summoned all-round puzzle game legend Chuck Sommerville for one purpose - to create a universe of puzzles for him to work his way out of. Take control of Woop and help him navigate his way through level after level of obstacles and challenges that stand between him and reaching the exit portal. Shift blocks, find keys, flip switches, wade through water, hot-foot it through lava and do everything it takes to make it out in one piece and evade an army of hungry creatures who want nothing more than to turn our purple hero into a nice ‘n tasty Woop Sandwich.
Chuck's Challenge 3D supports both touchscreen and HID, PS3 & XBox 360 controllers.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading & playing Chuck's Challenge 3D for the first time and that your device has at least 1Gb of RAM.
Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
Pick a weapon from dozens available. Examine it within an interactive 3D preview and study its specs – or try it out immediately! Several highly detailed firing ranges with different game modes wait for you to show your best. Compete with other players in online leaderboards. Unlock all the achievements.
For more information about the game or to contact the developer visit the following sites:
The game features three unique pinball tables - Wild West, The Deep, and Jungle Style - each with its own genre and mission system. Pinball HD will change your concept of Pinball. You'll be stunned by the degree of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics, with or without 3D glasses.
- A wonderful 3D engine with realistic physics that highlights the capabilities of your NVIDIA Tegra device.
- Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
- Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action.
- Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
- Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph 3D glasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
Phone or tablet needs to have internet access when first run or you may receive an error message.