The Navento® service consists of a platform that enables secure access via mobile phone or PC to the location of your mobile device in real time, track every minute and report the movements made by your terminal.
This information is always accessible from our website or from any mobile terminal, both by you and by those to whom you authorize.
The smartphone is next to the PC keyboard and serves as a specially tailored keypad for CorelDraw or PhotoPaint.
(This app is used as an accessibility tool for speeding up work while Corel is running on the computer)
With just one touch functions can be performed that otherwise would require tedious keystrokes:
There are two selectable layouts that supports CorelDraw (X5 and X6) and CorelPhotoPaint.
The connection to your computer is done via WLAN/WiFi.
In order to use the app, a corresponding receive program has to be installed on your computer. On your PC, go to: www.dirtyhand.me to the page “download”.
It now supports Live and Search mode.
It is easy and convenient to use.
You can watch up to 16 channels on Android phone.
The functions of A-RAMS Plus.
1. Live View
2. Search View
3. 1 / 4 / 9 / 16 division support
4. Channel switching.
5. PTZ control
6. Digital Zooming
[ TEST PHONE ]
1. Galaxy S3 LTE
2. Galaxy Note 2
3. HTC Desire A8181
4. Optimus G
To find the keyboard shortcuts for common commands, look in the menus. To complete an action, press the hotkey indicated.
I am sure your work will be improved much after using these keyboard shortcuts.
NOTE: I am programmer who is passionate about android and interested in providing android users. If you find any problems, please mail me at email@example.com instead of giving bad feedback. Thank you.
JetDraw is an easy to use drawing application well-suited for basic sketching or quick handwritten notes.
* Use two fingers to zoom and pan
* Expand the canvas when you need more room (double tap outside edge of drawing)
* Double tap corners of screen for quick access to common actions.
* Use volume keys for undo/redo
* Open and edit files on SD card
* View thumbnails as a grid or list
* When viewed as list, arrange thumbnails by drag and drop
Be aware that very large drawings will open slowly and may cause out-of-memory errors. Not tested on tablets (yet).
Permissions: write to SD card. Drawings are stored in /sdcard/jetdraw by default.
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this app, users receive the following:
1. Fingertip, real-time access to information and status updates on projects
2. Easy escalation to project advocates
3. One-click status update requests
4. Full project directory
5. Project milestones and history
The purpose of this app is to help clients sleep at night, knowing that ITX has their project under control. Should a user have any questions or uncertainties about their project, the ITX App gives them direct access to the people who are devoted to helping solve their technology problems.
It is supoorted pdf export and
If your device has digitiger stylus like Galaxy Note, it is also supported palm rejection.
* You can create a drawing by hand-writing on tablets.
* You can export drawing as PDF.
* Suported these operations , draw, erase, undo,redo, zoom and shift in drawing screen.
* You can use 8 colors in drawing screen.
* Supported 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10 in file-finder screen
* Supported drag operation so that you can change file location in file-finder screen.
* Test on GALAXY Note.
If you have any comments,suggestions , please send a message by Twitter www.twitter.com/mindboard.
This is a developer productivity tool used to browse a large collection of 9-patch images.
2 Browsing modes are now offered. The original layout test mode and the new grid view mode.
9 Patches are now displayed on checker board pattern.
The collection found in this application is conveniently packaged for viewing and sharing.
The images can be used for developing any Android applications, including commercial projects.
9-Patch images can be shared via email or other sharing applications installed on the device already.
Here is the list of packs (24 total so far) included in this version:
Android 9 patch - pack 1
Android 9 patch - pack 2
Android 9 patch - pack 3
Android 9 patch - pack 4
Android 9 patch - pack 5
Android 9 patch - pack 6 - fun with bevel
Android 9 patch - pack 7 - large gradients
Android 9 patch - pack 8 - special request
Android 9 patch - pack 9 - callouts!!!
Android 9 patch - pack 10 - 73 PNGS this time!
Android 9 patch - pack 11 - 19 HUES x 3 states
Android 9 patch - Pack 12 - gel shinny buttons x 19 HUES
Android 9 patch - Pack 13 - white border buttons x 19 HUES
android 9 patch - pack 14 - Button with 9 different HUES
android 9 patch - pack 15 - Glass Madness - 98 glass "9-patch PNGs"
android 9 patch - pack 16 - More frames?
Android 9 patch - pack 17
Android 9 patch - pack 18 - button series
Android 9 patch - pack 19 - more buttons
Android 9 patch - pack 20 - buttons with 5 state and 19 hues
Android 9 patch - pack 21
Android 9 patch - pack 22
Android 9 patch - pack 23
Android 9 patch - pack 24
Android 9 patch - pack 25
- 1108 Royalty free images! Use them in your commercial apps!
- Convenient image gallery browsing. Select multiple 9-patch before sharing them!
- Sample layout used to test the images including a background, a main view and text view and a button.
- Sharing feature so the user can send these images via email, Picasa or any other already installed application.
- Works in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Screen Layout supported: SMALL NORMAL LARGE XLARGE
- Tested on Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom, Iconia tab A100
- Only requires write external permissions to share files.
- New file will be added to this application as they become available on the website. Expect frequent updates with new 9-patch images.
-Sharing feature now preserves complete filename!
-Sharing feature also preserves scale and padding markers!
For more details see: http://android9patch.blogspot.com
Would love your feedback! New additions or feature request!
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
* VNC via AndroidVNC (separate download)
* Ticket mangement
* View client information (passwords/keys)
* Sync contacts with phones
* Run Reports and scripts
Please contact customer support regarding any issues.
Please feel free to send questions or feedback to me, or if you feel that something is missing that you would like to access trough this app I will add it a.s.a.p!
This app will allways be free from comercials!
PRO Version now and for forever available for FREE!
SmartViewerPro provides you with efficient monitoring and control of your DVR, NVR & IP Camera as well whenever you want, wherever you are.
* PUSH Video Call
Whenever any event (Sensor, Alarm & Specific Keyword of POS) occurs at your system, it automatically knocks on your Smartphone. You can instantly connect to the system and check what is happening by simple tap on the event message.
It allows you to be free from constant attention to the event that may or may not happen.
* Live Monitoring
Multi-channel live monitoring with High Resolution image makes you have a clear and a variety of view angles on your monitoring sites. In addition, Digital Zoom & PTZ control function under live monitoring mode gives you more detail monitoring options.
* VOD Playback with Search Mode
Various search modes (Date/Time, Event List & Keyword of POS data) as well as playback speed control lets you save your time to find recorded data you want to check.
PTZ Control (Live Mode)
Digital Zoom (Live & VOD Mode)
Snapshot (Live & VOD Mode)
Frame Selection (Main/Sub. Frame)
Audio Monitoring (Live & VOD Mode)
POS Data (Display in Live & VOD Mode / Keyword Search)
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.