Feeling too attached to your smartphone? It's time to take a digital detox.
Digital Detach temporarily turns your smart phone into a phone that limits everything except calls and messaging for a period of time that you choose.
Spend less time on your phone, and more time enjoying the world around you. Suggested alternative activities include:
1. Playing with puppies
2. Reading a book
3. Actually hanging out with friends in person (assuming you have friends)
How it works:
1. You select how long you want to disconnect (This could be 15 minutes, or several hours)
2. Optionally encourage friends to take a break.
3. Start the detach, and you'll no longer have access to distracting apps (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
The ONLY apps that are allowed while on a digital detox are:
2. Messaging (SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger)
3. Camera (Default built-in camera app)
(If you use a service like Republic Wireless, you will not be able to make phone calls while using this app.)