Invest in mutual funds with the Moneycontrol Transact app and get access to expert advice.
Begin your mutual fund investment journey with Moneycontrol, as it joins hands with CRISIL to bring you personalized recommendations completely free of cost. Do everything online, at your fingertips – no paperwork, no hassles!
About Moneycontrol and CRISIL
Moneycontrol is one of the largest financial information portals, reputed for its unbiased data and powerful intelligence. CRISIL is a Standard & Poor (S&P)-owned research agency that provides ratings for entities ranging from small companies to large countries.
Unlock a world of benefits with the Moneycontrol Transact app.
Get single-window access to mutual funds: Whether you are new to the market or a seasoned investor, we are happy to guide you through the investment process.
• Research, understand and learn about mutual funds to make informed investment decisions.
• Get access to what our Moneycontrol mutual fund experts have to say and their investment recommendations.
• Find the best tax-saving funds. You can save up to Rs. 46,800 (under Section 80c) in taxes by investing in the recommended ELSS funds.
Explore our curated list of mutual funds. Depending on how long you want to stay invested, we have mutual fund options suitable for 1-3 year, 3-5 year and 5+ year periods.
• Access a list of the top performing mutual funds across categories like large cap funds, small cap funds, mid cap funds and hybrid funds.
• Get a list of the top ranked mutual funds by CRISIL and a list of funds that are the current favourites among investors.
• Seasoned investors who are tuned into market trends can explore our select list of sector-specific mutual funds. Explore funds from sectors like banking, infrastructure, FMCG, retail and international.
Once you are ready to make a mutual fund investment, it is just a click away: You can choose to make a lumpsum investment or start an SIP with as low as Rs 100.
• Complete your online registration and KYC in 2 minutes. All you have to do is fill the form online and upload a photo of a cancelled cheque from the bank account you want to use. Indian nationals and NRIs can use the Moneycontrol Transact app to invest.
• Once you’re done, you can invest in a single fund or multiple mutual funds with a single click.
• Your current and future SIP investments will be processed automatically and you won’t have to do any paperwork.
• You can also STOP your SIP whenever you like.
• If you want to sell your investment, you have multiple options available to you. You can sell all your investments in one go or you can activate an STP or SWP.
Track your up-to-date Moneycontrol portfolio on your fingertips: You can track your growth as well as your annualized profit/loss.
• Check your portfolio’s rating analysis.
• Before you sell an investment, find out the short term and long term capital gains tax implications.
• Find out about the exit charges mutual fund companies levy so that you can make informed decisions.
Get alerts about your upcoming transactions.
• Track the historical capital gains taxes applicable to your investments.
• Find out how your money has been invested by the mutual fund (i.e. which stocks, which sector, which asset class).
Do all this in a single, safe and secure environment – thanks to the bank-grade security measures we have implemented to safeguard your data. So register now and begin trading immediately.
List of mutual funds supported by the Moneycontrol Transact app:
ICICI Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund
DSP Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla (ABSL) Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund
IDFC Mutual Fund
Kotak Mutual Fund
L&T Mutual Fund
Tata Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund
Principal Mutual Fund and more..
Download the app and get clarity on all your mutual fund questions like what is mutual fund, how to invest in SIP, how to invest in mutual funds and many more.