Train your mind, calm your thoughts, analyze them or get deep inner insight of yourself.
By meditating, your body heals faster, brain runs smoother, thoughts begin to organize themselves. You start to clarify your existence.
This is the app that gives you full control of your self development process. It is higlhy custamizable, programmable and userfriendly meditation timer, trainer and also sleep helper. The app helps you to regularly meditate, affirmate, comtemplate on the desired topic, fall asleep. Also encourages to do so by multiple useful functions, like defining own meditation sessions plans with different steps, categories, further analyzing statistics, history, creating notes.
Note: This is a free trial version of the app. In the description below it will be noticed which features are avaliable in trial.
Quickly choose between single mode or highly customizable meditation plans directly after application starts.
Make notes after each meditation's session. All of them will be stored in your history and statistic charts for further reviewing or editing if you want that.
Easy, fast and custamizable mode for quick setup of meditation.
What you can do:
- Set up the duration of meditation (Hours:Minutes)
- Swiff to choose the category between Meditation, Meditation with Affirmation and Fall Asleep mode.
Affirmation mode let's you to type and save the affirmation sentence you want to focus your meditation on.
Fall Asleep category has always given setup for quieting the each next time sound is playing. . It can be also used as a sleep helper.
Meditation Plans [*Full version feature*]:
- Programmable medtitation plans with as many programmable steps as you want to have in.
- What you can do:
- Create as many plans as you want
- Name and edit the plan title how and whenever you want
- Create any amount of steps you need for each plan
- Choose the category of meditation for each step
- Set up duration time for each step (Hours:Minutes)
- Edit every previously created step
- Delete step
- Edit current category step or it's duration from the main window of application (directly after it's started). So you don't have to click Plan Settings
icon all the time to do that.
Statistics: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
- Zoomable and scrollable statistics, divided into 7, 30, 90, 365 days and 'Show All' selectable options.
- Each select mode displays overall amount of hours/minutes of meditations for choosen period of time.
History: [*Selectable days avaliable in full version*]
Browse all your previous medtitations with detailed information such as:
- Date, start and end time of meditation
- Category, note, affirmation, number of step, title of plan
- Edit previously created note or create one if you havn't done it yet.
- Delete history entry if you don't want to have it there anymore.
- Choose between 9 beautiful meditation sounds
- Or choose your own sound file from your phone storage. [*Full version feature*]
- Set up the preparation time
- Set up after how many seconds/minutes the sound should repeat.
- Turn on/off the sound looping.
- Turn on or off the functionality that makes each next sound quieter till the last one is the quietest.
- Do you want automatically repeat the plan after completing all it's steps? No problem, turn on this option.
- Check how meditation sound files sound directly from the settings window.
- Set up everyday notification time
Meditate - is Meditation Timer, Personal Trainer, Sleep Helper, Your way to happiness, self-development, enlightenment and relax.
Let's start meditate today.
Upgrade your life with Meditate - Meditation Timer
Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
Dharma Meditation Trainer is your personal trainer for relaxing and enlightening meditation. It features 10 levels of enlightenment with deeper quotes to meditate on in every level. All with a simple to use meditation timer.
Simply start meditating for 5 minutes everyday to feel the difference. After ten days you will gain a level and further enlightenment. Added End-Of-Meditation-Sound as requested!
You can easily set the meditation sounds and target duration in the preferences screen (click the phone's menu button in the first screen).
Dharma Meditation Trainer helps you remember to meditate with a daily notification. You can turn this off or on in the configuration page.
Early Buddhist philosophers created a pluralist metaphysical and phenomenological system, in which all experiences of people, things and events can be broken down into smaller and smaller perceptual or perceptual-ontological units called "dharmas".
Dharma Meditation Trainer - Your trainer to happiness and enlightenment.
* Progressive and not random meditation plan
* 20 new photos
* More than 100 quotations
* Added Homescreen Widget
* Support for SD installation
* Meditation reminder notification - configurable in setting page.
* Default to play sound at the end of the meditation.
* Added End-Of-Meditation-Sound
* Configurable meditation sounds
* Configurable target duration
* Every level uncovers more quotes and photos
* Share quotes to earn more Karma points
* Ten enlightening levels
* Easy to use controls
Self-Hypnosis for Meditation provides professionally made self-hypnosis sound tracks to help you achieve different states of meditation and relaxation. You can also choose to play the tracks with our hypnosis brainwave tune in the background for amazing effects.
Quiet Mind Meditation set in Self-Hypnosis for Meditation:
Doing meditation is very important for people’s mind. It can help you keep quiet. If you are looking to develop a quiet, clear mind, then Quiet Mind Meditation may be what you're looking for.
Slowing down your mind by watching your thoughts but choosing not getting involved or attached to them is an important step in learning to be more fully present in each moment. The Quiet Mind Meditation is designed to help you to slow down and learn how to create a quiet mind. Suggestions and metaphors are used to help you (and your sub-consciousness) begin the practice of quieting your mind. Follow the instruction and exercise it step by step. You can achieve it.
* Well-designed animation
* Playback progress control
* Built-in volume control
* Background brainwave
* Playback repeat setting
* Screen timeout control
With the Insight Connect community, you see others around the world who are meditating with you - including your friends. There are over 100 groups for various practices to help you connect with others who share your spiritual path.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
* * * * * * * * * *
+ Now with guided meditations by some of your favorite meditation teachers - and yes, they're all free. Note that this feature is not available on older versions of Android (3.0 and earlier).
+ This app contains NO ads and it never has. You are only prompted to upgrade if you access a premium feature such as interval bells or presets. If you just want to use the basic timer with the one standard bell, you'll never be presented with an upgrade prompt.
+ You get a limited version of the timer with only one bell (and a woodblock). You can upgrade via an in-app purchase to get the full timer functionality with all 8 bells.
+ Includes an optional daily meditation reminder.
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
Please email problems or suggestions. We are listening and want to provide a quality app.
--meditation & relaxation
--cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
***Qi Gong meditation videos (link to Excel At Life's YouTube channel)
--Day on the Farm Mindfulness
--Magical Forest for Children (and the young at heart)
--Cloud Castles for Children
--Sunrise On the Beach
Improve your physical health, relax and reduce your stress by learning Qi Gong, gentle movement combined with breathing. Qi Gong is a basic form of Tai Chi where you can experience the health benefits of Tai Chi without the years of training.
Daily Qi Gong meditation:
**Manages stress and related symptoms such as depression and anxiety
**Reduces the impact of physical illness particularly arthritis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure
**Reduces pain and improves quality of life
**Improves quality of sleep and reduces insomnia
Download this app for links to VIDEOS teaching the methods of Qi Gong as well as providing meditative Qi Gong. The videos are provided by Dr. Monica Frank, a psychologist with over 20 years experience treating anxiety and stress related disorders. She has over 10 years training in Tai Chi and sport & exercise psychology. She combines this training with her background in hypnosis to provide a meditative relaxation experience.
Learn to relax and manage stress with relaxation audios that teach the three main methods of relaxation: breathing, muscle relaxation, and guided imagery.
Also, relaxation has been shown to reduce depression due to the effect on the neurotransmitters associated with depression.
Access calming moods through relaxation methods.
Meditation audios are based on the Buddhist psychology methods.
To download relaxation audios directly to your device go to ExcelAtLife.com.
Look for other self-help apps from ExcelAtLife that will help you learn to relax, manage anxiety and reduce stress.
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
*** This app does not open on its own. ***
Please first install the main app 'Daily Yoga (All-in-One)' from Google Play before using this plugin:
Meditation is one of the most crucial aspects to cultivate more peace and happiness in life. It is to build self-esteem and intuition, hear your truth, make wise, skillful choices, improve communication, increase creativity and productivity, and let go.
If you've tried meditation thinking it would be quiet and peaceful you have probably been surprised to discover that it is quite a challenge. In a Zen meditative practice you are taught to meditate often for hours at a time in a seated position with an emphasis on maintaining a fixed posture. Usually, one's posture slips as the meditation wears on and this is believed to adversely affect the meditation.
At the core of meditation is the goal to focus and eventually quiet your mind, thus freeing your awareness. As you progress, you will find that you can meditate anywhere and at any time, accessing an inner calm no matter what's going on around you. You will also find that you can better control your reactions to things as you become increasingly aware of your thoughts (letting go of anger, for example). But first, you have to learn to tame your mind and control your breathing.
The nature sound makes you be the most comfortable condition.
The nature sound help to calm down the angry.
Listening the nature sounds are very helpful for deep and peaceful sleep.
You can control the mind and body through meditation sounds when you want a deep meditation.
Nature meditation sounds consists of ten kinds of nature sounds.
1. Sound of waves
2. Sound of Owls
3. Sound of rain
4. Sound of burning firewood
5. Sound of stream water
6. Sound of birds
9. Theta brainwave
10. Wind through bamboo forest
You can easily set time to play sounds through sliding the timer setting bar.
Loop play is default setting and you can change this play mode as click the timer setting icon which located on right upper position.
Each of these 10 kinds of nature sound can be played at the same time.
Each combination of sounds you can create the desired sound.
You can imagine something like making a bonfire on the beach listening to the birds singing.
You can concentrate on learning when listening the nature sounds even though noise are around you.
The nature sounds are the best way to appease a crying child.
nature, meditation, sound, waves, birds, relax, white noise, mind control,
good sleep, deep sleep, comfortable, relaxation, guided mediation, hypnosis
nature sound free natural sound nature sound download nature sound flac nature sound for sleeping
Currently only in Spanish.
- Theory and practice.
- Tips on theory section.
- Different times of meditation.
- Different gongs will be notified at the end of the meditation.
- You can meditate with or without music.
- You can turn off the volume of calls to not distract you during meditation.
- All apicación designed in blue, following the principles of chromotherapy.
- Music selected.
- Direct access to the preferred meditation time.
- Guided Meditation.
Meditation is one of the best tools we have to counter the brain’s negativity bias, release accumulated stress, foster positive experiences and intentions, and enjoy the peace of present moment awareness. A large body of research has established that having a regular meditation practice produces tangible benefits for mental and physical health, including:
- Decreased blood pressure and hypertension
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Reduced production of “stress hormones,” including cortisol and adrenaline
- More efficient oxygen use by the body
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
- Improved immune function
- Decreased anxiety, depression, and insomnia
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind. Buddhist, Zen, Om and other meditation practices are techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity, and a calm seeing of the true nature of things. By engaging with a particular meditation practice you learn the patterns and habits of your mind, and the practice offers a means to cultivate new, more positive ways of being. With regular work and patience these nourishing, focused states of mind can deepen into profoundly peaceful and energised states of mind. Such experiences can have a transformative effect and can lead to a new understanding of life.
About the app:
- 5 Types of meditation
- Unique meditation music
- Play pause function
- Supports budget phones
Sie enthält Tiefenentspannungen, Traumreisen und geführte Meditationen, die meisten aufgenommen in einem tranceähnlichen Zustand, bei dem die Worte ohne die Beteiligung des Verstandes durch den Sprecher (das Medium) fliessen. (gekennzeichnet mit "T")
7 Traumreisen und Meditationen sind gratis ( > 2Std. Spielzeit) und können mit dem Button "Download" heruntergeladen werden. Download deshalb, weil so grosse Dateien eine grosse App zur Folge hätten, was wegen dem in vielen Smartphones begrenzten internen Speicher sehr nachteilig wäre.
Effekte beim Hören der Inhalte können sein:
• Innere Ruhe und guter Schlaf stellen sich ein
• Lockerung muskulärer Verspannungen
• Verbesserung des Atems
• Stärkung des Energiesystems
• Anregung der Selbstheilungskräfte
* Innere Zufriedenheit steigt
* Lebensfreude nimmt zu
* beseitigt Stress und schlechte Laune
* Urlaub zuhause - Entspannende Traumreise. Ideal zum einfach Abschalten oder Einschlafen.
* Reinigung der Aura (T) - zur Reinigung des feinstofflichen Energiekörpers.
* Himmelsleiter (T) - Verbindet dich mit einer froehlichen Dimension.
* Dankbarkeit und Fuelle (T) - Das Geschenk für 2014
* Der Befreiungsflug (T) - Befreie dich von alten Fesseln aus Glaubensätzen und Verhaltensmustern.
* Heilende Hände (T) - Erwecke den Heiler in dir.
* Trost (T) - Für die Zeiten, wo nicht alles nach Plan läuft.
* Vergebung heilt (T) - Durch Vergebung können unerlöste Emotionen transformiert werden. (Ho'oponopono)
Weitere Tiefenentspannungen, Meditationen können aus der APP über den Play- Store (IN-APP) für 0,99 EUR - 1,33 EUR gekauft und dann geladen werden.
* Erdungsmeditation - Verbinde dich mit der kraftvollen Mutter Erde
* Heile dein inneres Kind (T) - Gechannelte Meditation zur Heilung des inneren Kindes
* Heilende Energien (T) - Verbindet dich mit kraftvollen heilenden Energien
* Verbindung mit dem inneren Meister - Der Meister ist in dir. Verbinde dich mit ihm.
* Burnout - Wenn die Batterien schon fast leer sind
* Heilungsmeditation (T) Verbindet dich mit heilenden Energiefeldern zur Unterstuetzung bei gesundheitlichen Problemen.
* Vertrauen (T) - Einfach hören, kann man nicht beschreiben !
* Spiegelung der Wahrheit (T) - Die Wahrheit in einer gechannelten Meditation.
* Der friedfertige Krieger (T)
CHITAO Apps - Alternative Heilweisen und Gesundheitsvorsorge
Alle unsere Apps sind frei von Werbebanner und verlässlich.
Für Phone und Tablet geeignet !
Urlaub für Körper, Geist und Seele
Christiane & Dieter
Der Anwender erklärt sich durch die Benutzung der Anwendung mit folgendem Haftungsausschluss einverstanden:
Die Anwendung geschieht auf eigene Verantwortung. Sie stellt keine Therapie dar und ersetzt keine ärztliche Diagnose oder Behandlung, ist kein Ersatz für schulmedizinisch verordnete Medikamente undTherapien. Die APP garantiert auch keine gesundheitlichen Verbesserungen, noch verspricht sie Heilung. Die Audiodateien sollten nur gehört werden, wenn keine Konzentration auf die Aussenwelt erforderlich ist, da Sie entspannende Wirkungen für Körper, Seele und Geist haben können.
Walking meditation is perfect for those who have trouble sitting still to meditate. For those who enjoy sitting meditations, walking meditation brings a new dimension, helping to bring meditation into every moment of the day.
Our approach to walking meditation is easy and informal. These meditations gently guide you to experience your body and your surroundings fully as you walk, letting go of the mind's preoccupation with naming, analyzing and evaluating what's going on. Letting go of thoughts about the past and future allows you to experience the present moment more fully.
THE APP CONTAINS:
✓ THREE WALKING MEDITATIONS, each with a different emphasis
✓ TIPS on how to get the most out of your walking meditation
✓ DIARY PAGE - for those who want to keep notes on insights and experiences
Each walking meditation has a different focus:
★ BEING FULLY PRESENT ★ Guided Walking Meditation (16 min)
This meditation helps you to be fully present to all of the experiences you have while walking -- what you experience within yourself and in the world around you.
★ ENLIVENING THE BODY ★ Guided Walking Meditation (17 min)
This meditation focuses on the experience of the body while walking. It enlivens the body, strengthens the mind-body connection and is both calming and grounding.
★ ENHANCING THE SENSES ★ Guided Walking Meditation (18 min)
This meditation focuses on what you see, hear, smell and feel through the sense of touch as you walk. It enhances your experience of life by enhancing your perception.
CREATED BY MARY MADDUX, MS, HTP and RICHARD MADDUX, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, smartphone apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
More from developer
The professional version has all the features of the free version plus:
The ability to choose your own bell sound, or use any alert ringtone on your phone.
Better sitting log, including total meditation time and indication of chains.
Automatic backups so that you never lose any data.
The first time Meditation Helper Pro runs it checks to see if it can import data from the free version. It is possible to run this import process manually from the settings menu, assuming you have the latest Meditation Helper free version installed.
You can also import data from the free version by manually backing it up, then restoring it from the settings menu on Meditation Helper Pro. Backing it up on the free version writes the data to a file. Restoring it on Meditation Helper Pro reads from the same file. This is a bit more awkward, and is the reason I wrote the auto-import functionality.
As ever, if you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app allows you to set a target for the length of time you want to meditate each day. It includes a widget that displays the number of consecutive days you have hit the target. It is thus useful not only as a timer, but also as a tool to help motivate you to meditate regularly.
The widget is my implementation of Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret (http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret):
"He said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don't feel like it.
He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here's how it works.
He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker.
He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. "After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain."
"Don't break the chain," he said again for emphasis."
The chain in this case is the number of consecutive days that you have hit your meditation target. The widget displays both the current chain, and the longest ever chain. Having this on my home screen motivates me to meditate every day. Your mileage may vary.
The bell sound in the app is by Jan McLaughlin at http://janmclaughlin.tv/.
This application was inspired by Thich Nhat Hanh who, in Peace is Every Step, talks about bells of mindfulness:
"In my tradition, we use temple bells to remind us to come back to the present moment. Every time we hear the bell, we stop talking, stop our thinking, and return to ourselves, breathing in and out, and smiling. Whatever we are doing, we pause for a moment and just enjoy our breathing."
With Nom, instead of a bell, you receive a notification in your status bar. You add phrases to Nom which will motivate you or inspire you. You configure how many notifications you want to receive during the day, the minimum / maximum gap between notifications etc. Nom then picks one of your phrases at random points and displays it as a notification.
Nom allows you to configure the following:
* The sort order of the messages you have added.
* Whether or not you want the previous notification to be cleared when you open Nom.
* The time window when you want to receive notifications.
* The maximum number of notifications you want to receive in a day.
* The strategy used to pick the message to display e.g. with the Biased Random strategy, messages that have been displayed fewer times have a higher probability of being chosen.
You can also export all your phrases to the SD card, and import from the same location.
I have been using Nom for the last few months, and have found that it has really helped to improve my mindfulness and motivation. I've finally decided to publish it on Google Play in the hope that others will find it useful too. I hope you like it. If you have any suggestions or find any problems, please do not hesitate to email me.