Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming – no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
- Denmark In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- City guide for Copenhagen.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A Danish phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
The app is a Freeware currently launched on Android platform and has been developed by NWDCo.com a Hospitality Technology Services Provider.
Your feedback & suggestions will further help us improve the app.
The property is 9 km from The Gandhi Ashram and 15 km from the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport. Indroda Nature Park and Ahmedabad Railway Station are 25 km away.
Fitted with wooden flooring, contemporary air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and a minibar. A personal safe and a telephone are included.
Each attraction is further described with its information & location on the map. Also present are their timings & directions.
nMap Ireland has been developed by NWDCo.com a leading Web Development & IT Solutions provider. For support please write in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app is designed keeping in view the interests of the professionals and students aspiring to be professionals to keep track of the current affairs in the fields of Financial, Security, Commodities Markets and Corporate laws.
With the advent of technology, Education has also evolved. This app is an effort of Siddharth Academy to reach out to students who are pursuing professional courses as well as noble professionals.
In today's world, time is very valuable. So it will be our effort to bring relevant news as a notification, followed by its precise analysis followed by the detailed article.
After a decade and half of service to students pursuing professional courses of CA, CS, & CMA in Mumbai, the Siddharth Academy is now expanding its wings to extend its' services to professional students across the Nation.
For more information: www.siddharthacademy.com
For Ads & listings contact email@example.com
News related to Diamond, Jewelry, Jewellery, Gold, Platinum, Silver, MCX, FX & everything related to the Jewelry Industry at large under the sun. Your feedback will further help us improve the App. Send the same on firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome you the The Beatle Hotels, Mumbai
Yogi Midtown is a perfect option for those looking for homely comfort with access to world class service. Yogi Midtown is located at Bonsari Village on the Mumbai - Pune Highway in Turbhe Navi area of Mumbai. The famous Inorbit Mall is just 3 km away from Yogi Midtown. The domestic and international airports are 27 km and 30 km away respectively, while CST Railway Station is about 30 km away from the hotel.
The hotel has 87 Elegant Guest Rooms & Suites offering features like, dedicated climate control, auto wake-up call, direct dialling facility, Wi Fi, sophisticated electronic security system, High Definition Television, well stocked mini bars, King / Twin beds & more. It also has Multi Cuisine Restaurants, Bar, Business Centre, Health Club & Spa & Roof top Swimming Pool. Fariyas hotel is known for its friendly luxury that comes with a friendlier price tag. No wonder, it's the most preferred choice of our many regular guests.
The name Fariyas is synonymous for superior service culture and modern rooms and facilities matching the needs of its discerning clientele. Our refined physical product and willingness of our employees to pamper our guest on a daily basis is what makes us humble. We provide innovative food and beverages concepts with modern meeting and banquet facilities. The Wild Waters - Water Park entertains both young and the young at heart. The exhilarating rides, a sunken bar and much more activities are fun filled experiences for the whole family.
The hotel is 2 km from the CST main bus depot and 11 km from the Dadar Central Railway Station. It is an hours' drive from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Fitted with tiled flooring and a seating area, modern rooms feature soundproofed windows and a flat-screen TV. Tea/coffee making facilities and a personal safe are included. Room service is available.
Our specialization & consulting has taken us across the globe, with successful implementations at client locations across Europe, Hong Kong, Africa, Thailand & India.
Focus services include:
1. Website Development
2. eCommerce Portals
3. Online Brand Building & Promotions
4. Cloud Solutions & Service including Cloud Servers & Infrastructire
5. eLearning System on our robust nEducate Platform
6. Mobile App Development for Android & iOS
7. nVEvents Cloud HD - Intelligent Cloud based Digital Signage Solutions
Based in Mumbai, India & Hong Kong, NWDCo has a vast number of clients, across Industries spread round the globe, including USA, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Middle East, Africa to name a few.
At Ascot you are just ten minutes away from the business districts of Nariman Point, Ballard Estate and The World Trade Centre and few minutes away from other historical sites like Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral, Prince of Wales Museum, David Sassoon Library and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site.
You can strike the best deals at the shopping arcades of Colaba Causeway from handicrafts to carpets and from books to haute couture. The name itself conjures images of magical concoctions that will help lift your spirits and unwind.
Astoria Hotel is next door to the bustling business center of the Metropolis. Government offices, Airline offices and even the famous sights of Bombay are close by
The hotel prides itself on the friendly and courteous way it looks after its Guests. The rooms have been given star treatment with every amenity to soothe and satisfy the Guest. We aspire to provide a cozy and stylish stay for both traveling businessmen as well as homely and comfortable stay for traveling families. Quality service is our only inspiration. Whilst not forgetting that Mumbai (formally known as Bombay) is home to what is affectionately known as ‘Bollywood’, the largest filmmaking industry in the world?