This is the mappa map for Dubai (دبي Dubayy), one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.
The Dubai offline mappa map includes: Satwa; Karama; Bur Dubai; Deira; Jumeirah; Downtown Dubai; Dubai Marina; Arabian Ranches and Emirates Hills; Mirdiff/Mirdif; International City.
The airports and public transport services (metro, taxis, buses and boats) are covered on the Dubai map.
The Sharjah area in the north is also included.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Dubai, UAE:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Dubai now!
Follow us @
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Dubai (دبي Dubayy) is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is rather like an independent city-state and is the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace in the tourist and trade sectors especially.
A relatively new tourist destination, Dubai was gaining popularity in recent years until the global economic crash of 2008. Dubai is essentially a desert city with superb infrastructure, liberal policies (by regional standards), that became popular for its excellent tourist amenities. Just 5 h from Europe and 3 h from most parts of the Middle East, the Near East, and the subcontinent of India, Dubai makes a great short break for shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events, and even a few sinful pleasures. It is a city of superlatives: for the fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest, Dubai is the destination. It has the largest immigrant population in the world. The weekly day off is on Friday. Note that, since September 2006, a harmonised weekend of Friday and Saturday has been adopted for the public sector and schools. Government departments, multinational companies, and most schools and universities are now off on Friday and Saturday (after years of a mixed bag of Friday/Saturday and Thursday/Friday weekends). Some local companies still work half a day on Thursday with a full day on Saturday, but larger companies tend to permit relaxation and time off work for their employees on Friday and Saturday.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Dubai Landmarks (8 sights)
* Art and Culture Tour (8 sights)
* Dubai Nightlife (9 sights)
* Dubai Shopping (5 sights)
* Entertainment for the Kids (6 sights)
* Al Quoz Walk (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Going to Dubai?
Living in Dubai ?
Install this FREE cityguide app on your smart phone which helps you to find different places in Dubai near by your location using GPS as Restaurants,Hotels,Banks,Hospitals,... etc and each place will have contact information and address ,, you can navigate to that location very easily using this App.
BBM pin : 7630663E
The app is a Freeware currently launched on Android platform and has been developed by NWDCo.com a Hospitality Technology Services Provider.
Your feedback & suggestions will further help us improve the app.
The name Fariyas is synonymous for superior service culture and modern rooms and facilities matching the needs of its discerning clientele. Our refined physical product and willingness of our employees to pamper our guest on a daily basis is what makes us humble. We provide innovative food and beverages concepts with modern meeting and banquet facilities. The Wild Waters - Water Park entertains both young and the young at heart. The exhilarating rides, a sunken bar and much more activities are fun filled experiences for the whole family.
It’s true; it’s in the very heart of Mumbai’s pulsating business district. Close at hand is the world heritage – the Victoria Terminus at CST. The entire are is dotted with gothic structures – indeed pleasing to the eye!
The busy D.N. Road, a shopper’s haven is also within walking distance. Various Indian emporiums selling ethnic Indian handicrafts and costumes are also dotted along this area.
Further on, you’ll reach Flora Fountain and a myriad of shops and eateries dotting the landscape.
The Mumbai Stock Exchange where fortunes and fates are made is just in the vicinity.
Further south, you’ll find the Jehangir Art Gallery and the Museum to satiate those connoisseurs of Art.
Onwards, is Colaba – a shoppers haunt and you’ll be privy to the much in the news Taj Intercontinental Hotel!
The train terminus is at Churchgate which connects South Mumbai to the North. Nariman Point is another thriving district which will never fail to impress. A walk down Marine Drive is a must to complete the Mumbai experience.
But, that’s not all! There are a number of eateries – a food connoisseur’s paradise! You can savor various cuisines ranging from Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Thai, Continental – and of course the irresistible street food!
Transport is easily available. You could use the bus or train or hire a local cab else get the Hotel to arrange for your transportation.
The Inside Story
Over the years, the Residency Fort has earned a reputation for maintaining an elegant manner of service forgotten by today’s designer hotels. Many of our staff members have personal recollections of famous and infamous leaders, travelers and film stars of eras when the world was different and everything was in black and white. It’s this experienced hand and knowing smile that will cater to your needs while you stay with us.
Proud of our heritage, we at, the Residency Fort provide up-to-date technology and services required by a modern traveler.
The hotel got off the ground in 1941. This is when the Mehra family took charge. Residency Fort came into being through sheer providence. The Mehra patriarch was looking towards expanding his successful catering business and was scouting around for a well located place near the erstwhile Victoria Terminus.
He chanced upon the “To Let” sign outside the fire station, by then outdated and earmarked for sale by the British authorities. It was situated near a busy junction and came with sound construction … a perfect fit. However, the sale was conditional in that the station had to be demolished. However, it took a new twist! The two new acquisitions were joined by some ingenious architecture and masonry to be restructured as one lot and the Residency Fort. This accounts for the eccentric corridors (passages). The lift shaft is the meeting point of the two buildings.
Extensive care has also been taken to maintain as much of the fire station as possible. Updating the plumbing and electrical facilities were a challenge since the buildings are of different materials and design. There was fair success in blending the facade, while keeping the original layout and design in sync with the modern hotel.
Each attraction is further described with its information & location on the map. Also present are their timings & directions.
nMap Ireland has been developed by NWDCo.com a leading Web Development & IT Solutions provider. For support please write in to: email@example.com
The app is designed keeping in view the interests of the professionals and students aspiring to be professionals to keep track of the current affairs in the fields of Financial, Security, Commodities Markets and Corporate laws.
With the advent of technology, Education has also evolved. This app is an effort of Siddharth Academy to reach out to students who are pursuing professional courses as well as noble professionals.
In today's world, time is very valuable. So it will be our effort to bring relevant news as a notification, followed by its precise analysis followed by the detailed article.
After a decade and half of service to students pursuing professional courses of CA, CS, & CMA in Mumbai, the Siddharth Academy is now expanding its wings to extend its' services to professional students across the Nation.
For more information: www.siddharthacademy.com
For Ads & listings contact firstname.lastname@example.org
News related to Diamond, Jewelry, Jewellery, Gold, Platinum, Silver, MCX, FX & everything related to the Jewelry Industry at large under the sun. Your feedback will further help us improve the App. Send the same on email@example.com
We welcome you the The Beatle Hotels, Mumbai
Yogi Midtown is a perfect option for those looking for homely comfort with access to world class service. Yogi Midtown is located at Bonsari Village on the Mumbai - Pune Highway in Turbhe Navi area of Mumbai. The famous Inorbit Mall is just 3 km away from Yogi Midtown. The domestic and international airports are 27 km and 30 km away respectively, while CST Railway Station is about 30 km away from the hotel.
The hotel has 87 Elegant Guest Rooms & Suites offering features like, dedicated climate control, auto wake-up call, direct dialling facility, Wi Fi, sophisticated electronic security system, High Definition Television, well stocked mini bars, King / Twin beds & more. It also has Multi Cuisine Restaurants, Bar, Business Centre, Health Club & Spa & Roof top Swimming Pool. Fariyas hotel is known for its friendly luxury that comes with a friendlier price tag. No wonder, it's the most preferred choice of our many regular guests.
The hotel is 2 km from the CST main bus depot and 11 km from the Dadar Central Railway Station. It is an hours' drive from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Fitted with tiled flooring and a seating area, modern rooms feature soundproofed windows and a flat-screen TV. Tea/coffee making facilities and a personal safe are included. Room service is available.
Our specialization & consulting has taken us across the globe, with successful implementations at client locations across Europe, Hong Kong, Africa, Thailand & India.
Focus services include:
1. Website Development
2. eCommerce Portals
3. Online Brand Building & Promotions
4. Cloud Solutions & Service including Cloud Servers & Infrastructire
5. eLearning System on our robust nEducate Platform
6. Mobile App Development for Android & iOS
7. nVEvents Cloud HD - Intelligent Cloud based Digital Signage Solutions
Based in Mumbai, India & Hong Kong, NWDCo has a vast number of clients, across Industries spread round the globe, including USA, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Middle East, Africa to name a few.
The property is 9 km from The Gandhi Ashram and 15 km from the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport. Indroda Nature Park and Ahmedabad Railway Station are 25 km away.
Fitted with wooden flooring, contemporary air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and a minibar. A personal safe and a telephone are included.