- Ireland In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- Irish language phrasebook.
** Nothern Ireland is not included in this guide. We do have a separate Belfast guide **
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Eat | Drink | Sleep | Buy | Contact | Respect | Stay Safe | Driving in Ireland | Units Conversion
1. Ireland: History | Geography | Climate | Religion | Politics | Culture | Language | Transportation | Top 10 Attractions
2. By Area: Republic of Ireland | Northern Ireland | Counties | Regions | Cities | Other Destinations
3. Maps: Ireland | Geography | Transportation | Regions & Roads | Counties | Aran Islands | Top Attractions
3.1 Dublin: City | Motorways | Rail | DART system
3.2 Other Cities: Belfast | Cork | Galway | Derry | Kilkenny | Letterkenny
4. Dublin: History | Economy | Culture | Climate | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Get out
4.1 Transport: Get in | Get around | Airport | Port | Port Tunnel | Bus | Suburban Rail | Rapid Transit
4.2 Attractions: Map | Top 10 | Itinerary | See | Do | Buy
4.3 Landmarks: Museums | Theatres | Places of Worship | Buildings & Structures | Streets & Squares | Open Areas | Castles | Statues | Pubs
5. Belfast: History | Climate | Culture | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Transport | Stay Safe | Get out
5.1 Attractions: Map | Top 10 | See | Do | Buy
6. Other Cities: Cork | Derry | Galway | Kilkenny | Letterkenny | Limerick | Sligo | Waterford | Wexford
7. Other Destinations: Aran Islands | Brú Na Bóinne | Bunratty Castle | The Burren | Carlow | Carrowmore | Cliffs of Moher | Connemara | Dingle Peninsula | Dromineer | Giant's Causeway | Glendalough | Iveragh Peninsula | Kinsale | Lakes of Killarney | Lough Corrib | Ring of Kerry | Valentia Island | Western Way
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
The perfect iPhone guide for anyone planning a holiday in Ireland.
Browse all our members and get detailed information about each campsite including facilities, size and opening times.
Use the interactive map to locate sites near you. Find your favourites and plan your perfect holiday.
At a glance
• FREE app
• Works offline and no surprise roaming/data charges
• Easy to use
• Saves you time and money on the move
• 14,000 listings preloaded for accommodation, events, food and more
• Be notified of special offers on local products and services
• Use book marks to help plan your journey
• Virtually move to another location to see what’s awaiting you elsewhere
• See Ireland through interactive maps
• Use Compass view to get seamless directions to a preferred destination
It’s Ireland in your pocket. So, go on, download the app today and whether you’re a local or a first-time visitor, get a handle on what’s happening in Ireland with the Discover Ireland app.
Whilst Discover Ireland has tried to ensure that this app performs well across a wide variety of Android devices we cannot guarantee optimum performance across all Android platforms. This app will run across multiple types of hardware with different processors and different speeds and you’re in app experience will be governed by this capability. Please note that not all Android smartphones can install all Android apps.
It is recommended that a mid-to-high range Android phone is used to enjoy the Discover Ireland app to its full potential. Example phones are: Samsung Galaxy: S2, S3, S4, Note I, Note II, S4 Mini, S III Mini, Express, HTC: One, One S, One X, One Mini, Sony Xperia: Z, T, SP, S, J, Huawei Ascend: P2, P6
The app is provided by the National Transport Authority in partnership with Dublin City Council.
• Access Real Time Passenger information from Dublin Bus, Bus Éireann, DART, Iarnród Éireann & Luas services.
• See up to date information of when your bus / Luas / train will be at a stop or station
• View stops and routes on a map and navigate through the map for additional stops and information.
• Setup favourites so that you can quickly access Real Time passenger information for your regular stops.
• Create Reminders to notify you when a bus is approaching your stop, or when you are near a certain bus stop.
• Access travel updates for Dublin Bus, Bus Éireann, Luas and Iarnród Éireann services, so you can stay up to date.
Please note: The National Real Time service is currently being improved and expanded in order to ensure more and more stops have real time data. We welcome your feedback about this app, via the “feedback” button on the app.
OFFLINE WORLD MAP offers you the most popular mobile offline GPS navigation application.
High quality Ireland vector map is stored on your mobile device (no data connection required).
- High quality detailed vector map is stored on the phone
- Completely offline, internet is not required
- Full GPS support in offline mode
- 18 languages Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation support
- 36 languages menu translation
- Lane Guidance
- Speed Limits
- Fast offline routing
- POIs search (point of interest such as restaurants, bars, museums, banks etc.)
- Address search (cities, streets and house numbers)
- Car, bike and pedestrian routing modes
- Bookmarks and favorite places support
- Find and Navigate to: Address, Contact, POI, Postal code, GPS coordinates and more
- Share your position with friends (via SMS text message, e-mail or GPS coordinates)
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
- Speed Limit notification
- Compass feature
- Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways etc.
- Avoid Toll Roads
- Pedestrian and bike navigation modes
- Fully customizable navigation screen
- Day/night driving modes
- Map rotation feature
- Several map styles
- Customizable spoken warnings
- Switch languages
- Turn on/off voice guidance
- And many more features...
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
- Hardware Accelerated rendering
- Graphics optimized for tablet & HD devices
The ultimate travel guide comes to your device, with offline viewing. This guide has:
- all the must see locations, including pictures, details and an offline map
- offline maps, at 4 levels, so you can find your way without internet access
- all the country info you need to know before you go
- all the annual events you should go to if you can
- an offline version of the wikitravel page
- the current local time
- the exchange rate
- the local weather
- Includes Intercity, DART and Commuter services
- Realtime journey details
- Full timetable search
- Find your nearest station
- Check all the stations a train will call to
- Share when a train is due with a friend
- Create home screen shortcuts for your favourite stations
- Save your favourite train stations
- Latest Irish Rail Twitter feeds
Train Times Ireland Pro is also available and removes ads from the app
If there is a problem with this app please contact me so I can fix it or provide you with more information on what is happening.
Warnings take the form of a notification message which will appear in the the device’s notification bar and can be used to reopen the application if it is hidden. The device will vibrate, the default notification sound will play, and the LED (if one exists) will flash. The notification will disappear once the device is out of range of the speed van zone.
There is an additional function to search for a location and the map will display the speed van zones for that area which may be useful when planning a trip!
Internet access is required if you wish to view the maps, however this is not needed in order to receive speed van zone warnings. GPS is not essential but it is recommended for an accurate reading of the device location.
Certain application settings can be changed to the user’s preferences. Warnings may be turned on or off, and the frequency of GPS updates may be adjusted in order to preserve battery life. The default zoom level of the map can also be adjusted.
This application is free and contains no ads. It was developed for a college assignment so please leave feedback and comments about your experience using it, both good and bad. Also if you could submit bug reports for any problems that you have or send me a mail to the address below I would really appreciate it! :)
Nearby is built on the vector-based Faster Imaging inMAP platform. By transmitting vector data rather than map images, network usage is kept to a minimum. This ensures that considerably fewer bytes are transferred thus cheaper use.
- Always updated maps
- View the user position
- Search for streets or place names
- Pinch to zoom
- Attach map to user position
- Run in landscape or portrait mode
- Stores all maps you view on the device
- Arbitrary rotation alongside a compass needle
- Arbitrary tilt (2.5D)
- High performance 3D maps
- Community map data from OpenStreetMap
- You may contribute to the maps at www.openstreetmap.org
- Real-time public transport departures from Trafikanten (Eastern Norway)
- City bike slot and bike availability from ClearChannel (Oslo)
- Car charging stations fraom ladestasjoner.no (Norway)
- Recycle points from loop.no (Norway)
- Restaurants (Norway)
- Parking (Norway)
- Hotels (Norway)
- Gas stations (Norway)
- World coverage weather forecast
- Twitter: 'Faster Imaging'
- Facebook: 'Nearby'
- Web: www.fasterimaging.com
kw:GPS, 2.5D, 3D, OSM, LBS, POI, Oslo, map, navigation, vector, pedestrian, location, norway, local content, city bike, kart, navigasjon, vektor, fotgjenger, lokasjon, norge, lokalt innhold, bysykkel
It contains an OFFLINE database of points of interest including, bars, museums as well as popular tourist attractions.
With help from your GPS and location service, it will indicate the disance and direction to the nearest point of interest.
This application operates completely offline meaning you don't have to connect to the internet to locate the destination.
Optional links will locate the spot precisely in Google Maps and open a web page describing the location. This functionality will require an internet connection.
We hope you like it and hope you have a great visit in the emerald isle! With this application you will always know how far you are from Tipperary!
If you like it, send me a postcard!
Going to Ireland? Try this FREE & OFFLINE travel guide with cities, attractions, road map, local prices, tips and reviews added by hikers.
Join Hikersbay family, community of more than 10 000 000 travelers who use our apps and share articles, reviews, photos and recommendations.
• Available in 15 languages.
• 100% free and offline (no roaming charges)
• Best mobile travel guide 2013 - ACS Awards Winner.
This app offers you complete offline city guides for:
Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Killarney, Galway, Kilkenny, Dingle, Blarney, Doolin, Limerick, Waterford and other travel destinations in Ireland.
Features of the Ireland Travel Guide by Hikersbay:
• Top cities & regions in Ireland
• List of attractions with multi-language descriptions and photos
• Currency converter & local prices comparison (71 curriencies)
• 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
• Travel reviews & social recommendation
• Multiple languages supported (15 languages)
• Best Trips, Adventures, and To Do
• Cheap hotel booking and car hire
What people say:
• "Very handy. For years when I toured Paris, I lugged around a folded paper city map. Later I toured with a small thick book of arr.maps. Now it's on my pad!"
• "Awesome! This app provides all the things you need. No agresive adds and doesn't need network connection at all. Really helpful."
• "Absolutely good. When we had our vacation in Hong Kong it really helps me a lot. I recommend this apps to people who want to go to HK. Great work!"
• "Great app, easy to use. Try to use this application for great guide going to different places you like."
With this app you get access to FREE guided walking tour around the most important and characteristic places in: Dublin, Cork and Munster. The range of free services may vary.
The app is a Freeware currently launched on Android platform and has been developed by NWDCo.com a Hospitality Technology Services Provider.
Your feedback & suggestions will further help us improve the app.
The property is 9 km from The Gandhi Ashram and 15 km from the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport. Indroda Nature Park and Ahmedabad Railway Station are 25 km away.
Fitted with wooden flooring, contemporary air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and a minibar. A personal safe and a telephone are included.
The app is designed keeping in view the interests of the professionals and students aspiring to be professionals to keep track of the current affairs in the fields of Financial, Security, Commodities Markets and Corporate laws.
With the advent of technology, Education has also evolved. This app is an effort of Siddharth Academy to reach out to students who are pursuing professional courses as well as noble professionals.
In today's world, time is very valuable. So it will be our effort to bring relevant news as a notification, followed by its precise analysis followed by the detailed article.
After a decade and half of service to students pursuing professional courses of CA, CS, & CMA in Mumbai, the Siddharth Academy is now expanding its wings to extend its' services to professional students across the Nation.
For more information: www.siddharthacademy.com
For Ads & listings contact firstname.lastname@example.org
News related to Diamond, Jewelry, Jewellery, Gold, Platinum, Silver, MCX, FX & everything related to the Jewelry Industry at large under the sun. Your feedback will further help us improve the App. Send the same on email@example.com
We welcome you the The Beatle Hotels, Mumbai
Yogi Midtown is a perfect option for those looking for homely comfort with access to world class service. Yogi Midtown is located at Bonsari Village on the Mumbai - Pune Highway in Turbhe Navi area of Mumbai. The famous Inorbit Mall is just 3 km away from Yogi Midtown. The domestic and international airports are 27 km and 30 km away respectively, while CST Railway Station is about 30 km away from the hotel.
The hotel has 87 Elegant Guest Rooms & Suites offering features like, dedicated climate control, auto wake-up call, direct dialling facility, Wi Fi, sophisticated electronic security system, High Definition Television, well stocked mini bars, King / Twin beds & more. It also has Multi Cuisine Restaurants, Bar, Business Centre, Health Club & Spa & Roof top Swimming Pool. Fariyas hotel is known for its friendly luxury that comes with a friendlier price tag. No wonder, it's the most preferred choice of our many regular guests.
The name Fariyas is synonymous for superior service culture and modern rooms and facilities matching the needs of its discerning clientele. Our refined physical product and willingness of our employees to pamper our guest on a daily basis is what makes us humble. We provide innovative food and beverages concepts with modern meeting and banquet facilities. The Wild Waters - Water Park entertains both young and the young at heart. The exhilarating rides, a sunken bar and much more activities are fun filled experiences for the whole family.
The hotel is 2 km from the CST main bus depot and 11 km from the Dadar Central Railway Station. It is an hours' drive from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Fitted with tiled flooring and a seating area, modern rooms feature soundproofed windows and a flat-screen TV. Tea/coffee making facilities and a personal safe are included. Room service is available.
Our specialization & consulting has taken us across the globe, with successful implementations at client locations across Europe, Hong Kong, Africa, Thailand & India.
Focus services include:
1. Website Development
2. eCommerce Portals
3. Online Brand Building & Promotions
4. Cloud Solutions & Service including Cloud Servers & Infrastructire
5. eLearning System on our robust nEducate Platform
6. Mobile App Development for Android & iOS
7. nVEvents Cloud HD - Intelligent Cloud based Digital Signage Solutions
Based in Mumbai, India & Hong Kong, NWDCo has a vast number of clients, across Industries spread round the globe, including USA, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Middle East, Africa to name a few.
At Ascot you are just ten minutes away from the business districts of Nariman Point, Ballard Estate and The World Trade Centre and few minutes away from other historical sites like Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral, Prince of Wales Museum, David Sassoon Library and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site.
You can strike the best deals at the shopping arcades of Colaba Causeway from handicrafts to carpets and from books to haute couture. The name itself conjures images of magical concoctions that will help lift your spirits and unwind.
Astoria Hotel is next door to the bustling business center of the Metropolis. Government offices, Airline offices and even the famous sights of Bombay are close by
The hotel prides itself on the friendly and courteous way it looks after its Guests. The rooms have been given star treatment with every amenity to soothe and satisfy the Guest. We aspire to provide a cozy and stylish stay for both traveling businessmen as well as homely and comfortable stay for traveling families. Quality service is our only inspiration. Whilst not forgetting that Mumbai (formally known as Bombay) is home to what is affectionately known as ‘Bollywood’, the largest filmmaking industry in the world?