- Set as wallpaper
- Save to SD
- Post directly on facebook, twitter etc...
- Share by email and sms
- Share by WhatsApp, Line etc ...
- Set their status in social networks
This application contains advertising.
You’ll find over 5000+ statuses, messages, quotes with more than 50 data categories that you can use every day, express your love and for all events. You can get interesting, different and unique ideas for sending to SMS, Facebook, Email, Twitter…
*** Main features in Status Message (+Love Status) ***
1. Rich collection: best statuses, messages, quotes and SMS for all occasions
2. Best love status & love message collection
3. Add/Remove statuses & messages from Favorites section
4. Easily browse all your Favorite statuses
5. Sending SMS, share statuses via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email …
6. Quickly search statuses, messages using your keywords
7. Copy data to clipboard and paste in third-party applications (text editor, applications for sending SMS, social network…)
8. Automatically copy status to clipboard when browsing
9. Easily view statuses & messages by list or detail
10. Navigate through categories so simply and conveniently by pressing dropdown box on the top corner
11. Lovely music background
*** Data in Status Message (+Love Status) ***
You can show your love with sweet romantic words every day; get meaningful statuses on Father Day or Mother Day; brighten your friends’ day with funny, hilarious statuses; send them awesome, cute wishes on special events and share the sadness or happiness with your loved ones. Data are categoriezed into:
• Lovely romantic words
• Festival Status and Message
• Greeting Status and Message
• Every day Status
• Emotion Status and Message
• Funny Status and Message
Status Message Collection - stay connected to everyone and express what you want to say.
*** Contact information for Status Message (+Love Status) ***
If you have any problems about Status Message (+Love Status), please contact us via:
QR Codes are starting to pop up everywhere! With this QRC Reader App, you can easily scan them and store them for future reference. Quick scanning of codes allows you to simply point your device's camera at the QR Code and QRC Reader will do the rest, displaying the text, redirecting you to a URL, revealing contact information or even a secret code.
Once scanned, your QR Codes are saved in your history until you delete them so you'll never have to rescan the same code. Easily keep track of all of the codes in your history and organize them by category (contacts, text, email, geo, phone numbers, SMS, websites). You can even save scanned codes to a Favorites category.
This app now includes a home screen widget!
Upgrading to Pro:
Upgrade to PRO and unlock these exciting new features! QRC READER PRO allows you to create your very own QR Codes for contacts, WIFI, email, phone numbers, websites, SMS, geo-location and text right within the APP. NO Website needed! Share these QR codes with your family, friends and colleagues through SMS and email! You can also decode images from your photo library or camera within the banner free version of QRC READER PRO. Be in the know with QRC READER PRO!
Tour Boston's Freedom Trail App is jam packed with content including full audio, HD video footage, GEO location and maps, thorough historical information about each of the sites, and important details such as public restroom locations, handicap accessibility, contact information and hours of operation.
The Freedom Trail is Boston’s most famous attraction. The 2 ½ mile red line winds its way through the city, linking historically significant sites and telling the story of the birth of the United States. This interactive App covers all of the 16 official sites on the Freedom Trail, along with many other interesting “unofficial” sites that you might otherwise pass right by. In total there are 45 points of interest, making this the ultimate app to guide you through Boston's Freedom Trail. It is the only guide you need to learn all about this important piece of history, while you go at your own pace.
Summary of Features:
- Learn about Boston’s famous Freedom Trail
- Great historical information about the trail and each site
- Extra “unofficial” stops along the way
– Don’t miss a thing!
- 45 Total Points of Interest!
- Full audio, video and text for each site so you can choose how to experience the trail
- Geo-location & maps so you won’t get lost
- Beautiful HD video footage of each site
- Restroom information,
- Handicapped accessibility information
- Hours of operation & contact information for the sites
- Wikipedia links for even more information
- Self-guided tour
-Your location is now shown on the map(when location services are enabled)
- Save money and go at your own pace!
- The map points show official stops in Red, and unofficial stops in Purple. Stops are now all displayed on the map.
- Now you can start from the Boston Common (stop 1) or Bunker Hill Monument (stop 16). Just shake the device or use the re-sort button on the iPad and the tour will be re-ordered to either 1-16 or 16-1.
- all the media can be downloaded to the device before you hit the trail. This is a great update for travelers that might go outside their network.
Read along with the text, or just relax and listen to the audio while you explore the sites. You’ll even find some little known facts, and interesting details about places that are not officially part of the trail, but that you might otherwise pass right by. With more features than any others available, you can experience a completely self-guided tour. This means you can move at your own pace and not worry about keeping up with an organized tour while you take in more of the city of Boston and take breaks when you want to. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about the Freedom Trail right here! Even if you can’t make the trip to Boston, this is a great app to learn about the Freedom Trail from the comfort of your home. With so much great information, full audio, hours of beautiful HD video clips and photographs, you’ll feel like you’re there!
- Write External Storage: Allows you to download the media content to your SD card
- Internet: Allows streaming/downloading of audio/video
- GPS Location: Allows the app to show your location on the Map View
- Access Network/Wifi State: Used to determine if Wifi is available(used when downloading media)
- Wake Lock: allows the app to keep a Wifi lock while you are downloading media from the Download page
You never know when it might happen. Maybe you're in the wrong place at the wrong time or maybe you just made a bad decision. Suddenly those red and blue lights are flashing behind you and you're off to jail. Who will you call? When will they pick you up? How long will you be stuck there?
With Off to Jail App you're covered! Whenever you think you might be in trouble just press the button to send your chosen friends and family a text or email and let them know you need help! With the Off to Jail App's Geo Location Tracker your friends can track your route so they know exactly where to pick you up. Don’t spend hours waiting to make one phone call –with Off to Jail App you can have your closest friends or family already waiting there to pick you up when you're released. You're in good hands with the Off to Jail App.
Summary of Features:
- Store contact information for your friends or family to contact in case of emergency
- Send a "help me" text or email to chosen friends and family with just the touch of a button
- Geo Location tracker tracks your route so you can easily be found and picked up
- History feature lets you know who you've contacted
-read contacts: allows you to pick and store contacts from your address book
-send SMS: used when sending a "hail mary" message to your selected "bail out buddies". this is only used when you select the SMS option
It is a collection of historic and modern quotes from our forefathers, civic leaders, celebrities and other pro-gun supporters.
“That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” – Samuel Adams
“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.” – Robert A. Heinlein
Various statistics also help to educate the gun owner or 2nd Amendment activist.
- In 2004, the Federal Assault Weapons Ban expired. It was not renewed. The AWB had failed to have an impact on gun crime in the United States. A 2004 Department of Justice report concluded:
Should it be renewed, the ban's effects on gun violence are likely to be small at best and perhaps too small for reliable measurement. [Assault weapons] were rarely used in gun crimes even before the ban.
- Illustrating the small role assault weapons play in crime, FBI data shows that 323 murders were committed with rifles of any kind in 2011. In comparison, 496 murders were committed with hammers and clubs, and 1694 murders were perpetrated with knives.
Read pro-gun quotes & statics
Share with friends through email & text
Save your favorite quotes and statistics
Receive important notifications when critical 2nd Amendment news happens
How does the Ready Mix Bids App work? It couldn't be easier - Submit your requirements for a job and receive quotes on the go- all from your phone! It’s as simple as this:
1.) A contractor signs up for a free ReadyMixBids.com account and posts the concrete, concrete pumping, or sand and gravel requirements for their project using the appropriate bid form
2.) Ready Mix Concrete suppliers in that contractor’s area respond with their most competitive prices
3.) The contractor chooses a reputable supplier in their area with the best price- saving them the hassle of shopping around for bids.
We know your time is valuable- don’t waste it searching for Ready Mix Concrete, concrete pumping, or sand and gravel bids- with the Ready Mix Bids App we bring the bids to you- for free and on the go!
Simply Shake your phone and a new Charlie Sheen quote will automatically appear. Almost as if intergalactic rock stars from Mars and teaming up with warlocks as F-18’s and flying them into this gnarly App.
Are you a Winner?
If so, you probably already use phrases such as:
My success rate is 100 percent. Do the math.
I'm bi-winning. I win here, and I win there.
I'm an F-18 bro.
I don't sleep. I wait.
It might be lonely up here but I sure like the view.
If not, shake the app, get your quote and start winning today!
New Quotes added daily!
This App has great information about the Dream Ride, including:
countdown clock to the event
total fundraising over the past 9 years
There’s even a photo booth to take a funny photo of yourself and send it to your friends!
A little about the event:
Since 2001, Dream Ride has been bringing people together on the open road to support the efforts of Special Olympics in helping to foster lifelong development of children and adults with intellectual disabilities. Each year thousands of motorcycle and car enthusiasts rev up their engines to honor this worthy cause.
This year’s event takes place on Sunday, August 22, 2010, welcoming 8 states and 29 satellite locations. You’ll find award winning exhibitors, raffle prizes, live music, and even a Steak & Chicken Luncheon! It doesn’t matter if you’re a car enthusiast, a motorcycle rider, passenger, or even a spectator – download the Dream Ride App now to join the fun!
Dr. Energy Saver: - These contractors perform home insulation improvements, heating & cooling replacements and upgrades, window replacement, on-demand/instant hot water heater installation, and home energy audits.
Basement Systems: - These contractors perform basement waterproofing, foundation repair, basement finishing, and crawl space encapsulation.
Each company in the directory has testimonials and reviews from past customers.
All of the companies offer Free Estimates. Tap to call a certified and highly qualified company today!
• Schedule an appointment at your location of choice whether it be at your home or work with our free mobile service group or at our convenient shop location.
• Confirmation of appointment via telephone within 10 minutes, with option for same day service.
• Upload your insurance card or picture of your damage to avoid long phone calls and easy determination of repair work.
• Ability to select one or more pieces of glass and provide you with steps on how to have service completed in a safe and efficient manner.
• Easy contact form with option for call back
• In-depth listing of frequently asked questions regarding glass repair/replacement
• Within a single touch, directions provided by Google maps directly to our location from your current location.
When quality, time and safety are important factors with your glass replacement, let the experts at Plymouth Glass & Mirror assist you. A broken window in your vehicle is often unexpected and a disturbance in your busy day. Don’t let your service work take up your valuable time. With our user friendly app, we’ll have your glass fixed at your convenience in a prompt manner. Voted “Best Glass Company” 8 years in a row, Plymouth Glass & Mirror’s app will make your auto glass repair or replacement hassle free.
Full Audio and HD Video Footage
Photos of the artwork and written text descriptions of each piece
Scan or enter the code to get more information about the artwork
Share information on the artwork with your Facebook friends, Twitter followers or Email contacts
• Step by step instructions
• Full audio and HD video instructions
• List of all the supplies you will need
• 15 recipes for fried turkey rubs and marinades
• Impress your friends and family with your knowledge of turkey trivia
• Safety tips and precautions
• Just enter the weight of the turkey to calculate cooking time
• Alarm signals that your turkey is done
The Tour Historic Salem App is jam packed with content including full audio, HD video footage, GEO location and maps, thorough historical information about each of the sites, and important details such as public restroom locations, handicap accessibility, contact information and hours of operation.
Salem is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Massachusetts, telling the story of the first Puritan colonists, the birth of the United States, early maritime history, and of course the city’s infamous, Salem Witch Trials of 1692. This interactive App covers 17 official sites within the city and one unofficial site that you may otherwise pass right by. In total there are 38 points of interest, making this the ultimate app to guide you through Salem. It is the only guide you need to learn all about this historic city, while you go at your own pace.
Summary of Features:
Learn about historic Salem, Massachusetts.
Great historical information about the city and each site.
Extra “unofficial” stops along the way.
Don’t miss a thing!
38 total points of interest.
Full audio, video and text for each site so you can choose how to experience the trail.
Geo-location & maps so you won’t get lost.
Beautiful HD video footage of each site.
Handicapped accessibility information.
Hours of operation & contact information for each site.
Wikipedia links for even more information.
Your location is shown on the map (when location services are enabled).
Save money and go at your own pace.
Stops are all displayed on the map.
All the media can be downloaded to the device before you begin your tour-This is perfect for travelers who might be outside their network.
Read along with the text, or just relax and listen to the audio. You’ll even find some other little known facts and interesting details about the city and stops that you might otherwise pass right by. With more features than any others available, you can experience a completely self-guided tour. This means you can move at your own pace and not worry about keeping up with and organized tour while you take in more of the city of Salem and take breaks when you want to. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about Salem right here! Even if you can’t make the trip to Salem, this is a great App to learn about the city from the comfort of your own home. With so much great information, full audio, hours of beautiful HD video clips and photographs you’ll feel like you’re there!
As an entrepreneur, technologist, innovator and mobile marketing expert, Jon Rondeau has worked with small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Organizations of all sizes turn to Jon when seeking advice on developing their online, social and mobile strategies… shouldn't you? His popular seminar, "How To Get Into Your Customer's Pocket" educates businesses on how to bring their brands directly to today's fast-paced, impatient mobile consumers.
• Maximize your business exposure in the market
• Build new business relationships
• Generate significant new leads with hard to reach business decision makers
• Introduce new products to the marketplace
• Gain valuable insights on maximizing your business sales, efficiency, team building and motivation
• Network with B2B and consumer product vendors
• Be a part of facilitated networking events
CT Business Expo will offer free educational seminars hosted by industry elite speakers and trainers. All of the educational seminars will be held in custom built classrooms on the show floor- providing convenience for attendees and maximum foot traffic for exhibitors. Duration of each seminar: 45 minutes
FREE TRAINING FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAFF!
The 4 educational tracks include: