Unlimited design flexibility for interior and exterior spaces with high-end lighting effect; energy-efficient for UV curing to improve the quality of medical care; horticulture solutions create a better environment for everyone; high-intensity rotatable lightings for the entertainment industry, TSLC is always there for your lighting needs.
General lighting,Light module,Integrate lighting solutions,High bay
Flash,Entertainment lighting,Horticulture,Security lighting,UV curing
Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) 2013
Create astonishingly good looking 3D Charts within seconds.
Visualize and share data instantly!
● ● ● ad-free, Adobe Air as external 2nd file is required, it updates! ● ● ●
Get dozens of high end Charting types in 3D and 2D, landscape and portrait:
FREE Percentage Charts:
● staggered Column
● staggered Cylinder
WATERMARKED (yet fully functional) Combination Charts:
● Surface (colored by series or by height/region)
● floating Area
● floating Column (Renko as single series)
● floating Cylinder
FREE Radar and Polar:
All charts are highly customizable, set your own colors load photos logos as background and save the graph as image rendered in 3D to Android's camera roll or gallery. Export as high quality PNG file with transparency (for graphic designers). You could use that photo as attachment or upload it. It's great for mobile blogging and for social sites ... boost your data analysis.
This app is the enhancement for your mobile office and reporting on the move. Also it's beloved for monitoring blood pressure over time recording body weight, mileage and electricity consumption ... the isometric 3D projection makes data comparison easy and is very eye-catching.
A true desktop application worth hundreds of dollars brought to your Android. By purchasing the pro version of this app you can save quite a bit of money because google is sending all the traffic and potential customers here for free including you. You will get over 5 years worth of IT development.
3D Charts is an essential tool you don't want to miss. This cannot really be compared to Excel © csv. This charting tool combines beauty with purpose! The 3D Charts www.advance-media.com home page showcases our web based interactive animated and real time database charting software tool which is basically the same as this 3D Charting mobile app!
Set number prefix like '$ € £ ¥' or suffix like 't' for tonnes. UTF-8 font support. So type Chinese Korean Arabic Hebrew if you like. ÇÖéØ
Scaling (official SI abbreviations) font size bold number precision can be set. 3D-2D aspect ratio and width / height slider. Just remember your mobile device features high resolution DPI dots per inch screen compared to a desktop monitor. This means Chart images will look way bigger on PCs in size.
Yes, the data can be exported to Android's clipboard, copy and paste. All data is automatically saved. 'Save As' project option.
Intuitive self explanatory User Interface. The app's online user manual will help you to get professional:
Screen resolution 480x800 is minimum, no small screen size support as yet, sorry. Tablets with big screens are welcome and can render even larger graphing images.
The free Air 3.2 library by Adobe is required. The app will prompt you to download that file from the Android market place. It is about 20MB in file size (wifi recommended) but can be moved almost completely to SDcard. Air 2.7 or other previous releases will not suffice. Please update.
FYI: This app is available exclusively on Android due to the excellent Adobe Air support.
Wishing fun with mobile 3D charting, be convincing, be successful!
The Electronics News application brings buyers and sellers together within a dedicated professional forum that delivers the right information to the right person at exactly the right time.
By using the Electronics News app, you will gain free access to the latest electronics news from distributors as well as Find Chips and other Industry manufacturers. You also gain direct access to the latest information, including exclusive content, from premiere providers such as Mouser, Farnell element-14, RS Components, Digi-Key along with options to Buy Direct from these leading distributors.
There is also video section with a catalog of hundreds of educational videos designed for engineers and designers.
Electropages is unique in its approach to helping electronics engineers and designers source new electronics products.
Electropages will personally make sure that each enquiry has been actioned by the supplier, ensuring that you receive your samples or further specs sheets as quickly as possible.
Related Industry Apps include:
Electronic Design Tools
Analog Devices inc
American Technical Ceramics
Integrated Device Technology
Buy Electronics Parts
Test and Measurement
electronica trade fair
We also provide a budgetary pricing for Freescale products that helps you easily see the various prcing differences with similar parametric features.
Card exchange can also be performed if a mutual terminal is piled up by being able to create its own original card, and also using NFC, since it can choose to the design of an icon or a background besides a name or an address (*).
With the trial version, card registration is possible to five persons.
* However, restrict to the ANDROID terminal corresponding to NFC.
In the next-generation International Standard, it is a short-distance wireless-communications standard of a 13.56-MHz belt.
* The standard which NXP semi コンダクターズ and Sony developed
* It is as compatible as "FeliCa" and "Mifare" (it is possible to cover the place where FeliCa is used now).
Despite the fact that it is a mobile application it contains all features that can be expected from the mature state-of-the-art diagramming solutions like Visio: a rich set of built-in themes and styles, sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic grid, snap lines and hundreds of smart shapes on the toolbox. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
Grapholite UI was redesigned from scratch in order to provide great user experience for touch and pen input without sacrificing any editing features of the desktop software.
The app provides a unique set of shapes’ behaviors for each diagram type. For example, windows and doors will automatically connect to walls in floor plans.
Result can be exported to PNG, JPEG, PDF (including multi-page diagrams) and SVG formats.
This app is also an ideal tool for creating business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported), workflows, data flows, scientific illustrations, building plans, brainstorming, planograms and infographics.
The application is compatible with our online, desktop and windows tablet versions.
This is a demo version - you can try all features for free but you can't save the results. The full version of the app named "Grapholite Diagrams Pro" is available in the Play Store.
Tags: Diagram, Flow Chart, Floor Plan, Office Layout, Visio, Vector Graphics, Mind Map, Org Chart, GUI Mockup, Bpmn, Business Process Model, Business Process Diagrams, Venn Charts, UML, Workflow Diagram, Wireframe, Technical Drawing, Network Layout, TQM Diagram, Brainstorming Diagrams, SWOT Analysis, Home Plans, Web Site Wireframe
We know that opportunities for sponsoring new jewelers can open up at any time and you will always be ready with your Premier Designs Jeweler Opportunity app to answer the questions someone wants to know about being a part of the family of Premier Designs.
STEP BY STEP OPPORTUNITY PLAN
This app is a step-by-step informational guide through the Opportunity Plan for a new Premier Designs prospect. This app will make it easy for you to communicate the plan in an easy-to-follow preset presentation flow order. It provides answers to the questions a prospect might have and presents the business plan for the company in a simple and efficient way.
YOU ARE THE KEY TO CONNECTING NEW PROSPECTS WITH PREMIER DESIGNS
By the time you’ve covered all of the material in this app, you will have thoroughly shared the Premier Designs opportunity with a brand new prospect. Remember, the only way someone can join Premier Designs is by having a registered jeweler sponsor them. They just can’t sign up on their own. So you will need you to connect them to this great opportunity. And this presentation is the key in answering the questions that they might have as they consider joining the team of Premier Designs.
These are some of the features you will get when you download this app:
* Really easy to use and follow
* Written in simple language
* Covers all the business information you need to present Premier Designs.
* Takes the fear out of sharing the opportunity plan and sponsoring new jewelers.
* Material is organized in a presentation flow order that will assist you in guiding the prospect through the opportunity
* Not only explains the opportunity with Premier Designs but answers the basic questions needed to get started as a new jeweler.
* Comes with diagrams and product examples
* Access any step in the plan quickly by selecting the appropriate page requested
* Always have the latest material available in our automated check and download
* The app works off-line as well as connected on-line
The Formotus service enables you to create your own custom mobile forms that work out-of-the-box with SharePoint. Formotus forms support complex business logic and rich data collection even when working offline. You build your forms using Microsoft Office and the Formotus cloud console—just drag and drop to create a form without the need for coding.
COLLECT RICH DATA ANYWHERE
Formotus forms will enable your mobile workforce to capture signatures, diagrams, photos, GPS locations, and more. This is a great solution for using tablets or phones to complete all kinds of safety inspections, work orders, incident reports, health care forms – you name it.
CONNECT OUT-OF-THE-BOX WITH SHAREPOINT
Your mobile workers can now use forms that work with your existing data, customized for their use case. Your Formotus forms will work with any version of SharePoint—from Foundation to Office 365. And you can submit your data to other data storage services, such as SQL using Web services.
TRY IT NOW, THEN SUBSCRIBE
This is a free client app for the Formotus mobile business platform, which is a paid subscription service. Install the free client app now and take some demonstration forms for a spin. See for yourself how each form is really its own app with powerful capabilities. Then sign up for a free 30-day trial account to create and deploy your own custom business apps. Formotus forms work on iOS and Windows 8.1 devices as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
More from developer
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Thermal resistance calculation
RF Manual v17
App - Email support
- later to come
Reflection/RL… conversion calculation
More to come
• Create project sections and cluster documents and pages accordingly
• Browse and search NXP Semiconductor products and applications
• Buy products via distributors through the app online
• Drag and drop favorite documents like datasheet, leaflet, brochure and pages into projects
• Share entire project and details via email and social
• Find news, press releases and video’s of new products and updates
Quick and easy access to NXP design information and documents anytime, anywhere at the fingertips of electronic engineers. You can get rich information of semiconductor products like Amplifiers, Audio/radio, Bipolar transistors, Data converters, Diodes, ESD, EMI and signal conditioning, Identification and security, Interface and connectivity, Logic, Media processors, Microcontrollers , NextPower live MOSFETs, Power management, RF, Sensors, Thyristors, TV, STB front ends and NFC chips.
And also explore new applications like Access management, Aerospace and defense, Automatic fare collection, Automotive, Computing, Consumer, eGovernment, Lighting, Healthcare, Portable devices, Power management, RF identification, Secure transactions, White goods and Wireless infrastructure
You can use it to change the LED color to light up on the NTAG I²C demonstration board, to measure the speed of download and upload with NTAG I²C based on your NFC device or to read & change the chip configuration.