Unlimited design flexibility for interior and exterior spaces with high-end lighting effect; energy-efficient for UV curing to improve the quality of medical care; horticulture solutions create a better environment for everyone; high-intensity rotatable lightings for the entertainment industry, TSLC is always there for your lighting needs.
General lighting,Light module,Integrate lighting solutions,High bay
Flash,Entertainment lighting,Horticulture,Security lighting,UV curing
Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) 2013
More from developer
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Thermal resistance calculation
RF Manual v17
App - Email support
- later to come
Reflection/RL… conversion calculation
More to come
• Create project sections and cluster documents and pages accordingly
• Browse and search NXP Semiconductor products and applications
• Buy products via distributors through the app online
• Drag and drop favorite documents like datasheet, leaflet, brochure and pages into projects
• Share entire project and details via email and social
• Find news, press releases and video’s of new products and updates
Quick and easy access to NXP design information and documents anytime, anywhere at the fingertips of electronic engineers. You can get rich information of semiconductor products like Amplifiers, Audio/radio, Bipolar transistors, Data converters, Diodes, ESD, EMI and signal conditioning, Identification and security, Interface and connectivity, Logic, Media processors, Microcontrollers , NextPower live MOSFETs, Power management, RF, Sensors, Thyristors, TV, STB front ends and NFC chips.
And also explore new applications like Access management, Aerospace and defense, Automatic fare collection, Automotive, Computing, Consumer, eGovernment, Lighting, Healthcare, Portable devices, Power management, RF identification, Secure transactions, White goods and Wireless infrastructure
You can use it to change the LED color to light up on the NTAG I²C demonstration board, to measure the speed of download and upload with NTAG I²C based on your NFC device or to read & change the chip configuration.