•Send multiple images or videos from your mobile device at once
•Connect to your local network to provide a fast and secure transfer
•Use content that’s automatically imported from your camera roll
•Preview images and video before sending
•Capture images or record video within the app and send them directly to Camtasia, Snagit, or TechSmith Relay
•Easily annotate images on the go with the built-in drawing tool, and share them with your colleagues via TechSmith Relay
•Quickly pair your device with multiple computers via QR Code
•Share recent TechSmith Relay content directly from the app through the upload history
The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
Supported Android OS Version(s):
- v4.04 and later
Supported Video Recorders:
- HRDP (v184.108.40.206 and later)
- HRDPX (v220.127.116.11 and later)
- Fusion 4 (v4.50.10808 and later)
- Live and Search video monitoring
- PTZ Controls (Directional, Zoom and Preset modes)
- Megapixel IP camera support
- Multiple channel views (1 or 4)
- Digital Zoom for Live and Search
• Agenda: Browse the agenda by day or session type, or search for keywords; then add sessions to your planner. The app can remind you 15 minutes before a session starts. You can also rate sessions via the app.
• Exhibitors: Search exhibitors by name, product category or industry solution. Clicking on booths in the interactive floor plan lets you view exhibitor profiles. You can also highlight exhibitors by product category or the industry solution.
• Planner: Add sessions, appointments or to-dos to your schedule. Any items added via rfidconnect.com are synched with your iPhone.
• Additional features: View a facility map, vote for Best in Show and Coolest demos, post to Facebook and Twitter, receive alerts about special events and more.
With instant access to digikey.com, our application is designed to help you source the electronic components you need whether you're at work, at home, or anywhere in between!
- Search over 2 million products and place orders.
- Get product specifications, datasheets and view product photos.
- Use barcode technology to find parts and quickly receive shipments from packing lists.
- View Digi-Key, manufacturer & supplier provided product and informational videos.
- Create lists of parts using shopping carts.
Make sure to use the Contact Us feature, or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, to tell us of your experience or let us know if you experience any issues.
MyLog supports AUTO START using car's Bluetooth or NFC.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end trip recording manually or automatically.
Your trip is evaluated when your trip is ended and you are online.
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill and assign it to a trip.
At the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed trips)
★ Trips recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic smart trip evaluation (when online).
★ Detailed expenses management with receipt photo attachments
★ Bluetooth, NFC and iBeacon AUTO START and STOP support (one NFC tag or iBeacon per car is needed).
★ Quick trip record correction and full editing of recorded trips (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Quick notes support to every trip (adjustable in application settings)
★ Faster trip recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons
★ Backup your data to your GDrive
★ Fleet management available at http://mylogfleet.com
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
Record video and audio through your phone, upload and share direct to the right communities in fuse and collaborate around them.
Upload existing photos and videos direct from your camera roll.
Share links and ask questions on the go
Get quick access to the information you need - browse, search and access any content on the cloud based platform via the app.
Communicate effectively with one another, up and down the organisation and across all levels
If this sounds like the ideal App for you, but you have not yet got the Fuse platform running within your organisation visit www.fusion-universal.com or contact email@example.com for more information.
The application provides additional information such as the most used schematics, compensation methods or package mechanical dimensions.
This application contains interactive schematics :
- inverting configuration
- non-inverting configuration
- low pass filter
- high pass filter
- differential configuration
- summing configuration
- comparator with hysteresis
- Op-amp product selector
- Comparator product selector
- High speed amplifier product selector
- Current sensing product selector
- Schematics library
- Interactive schematics
- Application notes
- Package mechanical drawings and data
- Links to ST website
The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
In today’s marketplace, your industry has reached an unprecedented level of competition. Every company is seeking ways to improve productivity, contain costs and increase profit margins. In an environment of ever decreasing job revenues the only alternative is to become more productive. Invisi-Tag has solved decreased productivity issues.
• Loss of tools
• Employees not accountable for lost tools
• Incomplete equipment and tools inventory system
• Eliminate emergency purchasing decisions
The inability to locate and track critical tools, equipment and even personnel will lead to decreases in productivity. This type of disruption can cause hundreds of dollars per hour in reduced profitability.
• Automatically assign tools and equipment to supervisor’s control
• Automatically assign tools and equipment to specific jobs
• Automatically determine if correct tools and equipment are located on the truck and trailer before leaving the yard or job site
Invisi-Tag brings a combination between leading RFID Technology and mobile devices to give you the best asset tracking system available. Invisi-Tag's asset tracking system brings the power of RFID and the ease of an iOS application to your workforce. All the information you will ever need will be right at your fingertips.
This app requires a Invisi-Tag Account in order to best customize the user experience for you! Must contact us directly.
248-562-2037 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at http://www.invisi-tag.com/index.html
"Like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Invisi-Tag/253914404624016?ref=hl
ESP Mobile Features:
- Instant access to the ESP Master Sales Presentation
- Ability to share slides with customers
- Flexibility to view associated Datasheets online or offline
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- NEW: Completely reworked, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- NEW: Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- NEW: WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Thermal resistance calculation
RF Manual v17
App - Email support
- later to come
Reflection/RL… conversion calculation
More to come
Two flavors of SDK are available – Lite & Advanced. Lite SDK is free and also user can develop and sell applications commercially. Advanced SDK is paid version and supports all commands including Hardware KeyStore. Please refer to SDK page for list of features supported for Lite & Advanced.
This simple application detects any card and demonstrates read/write of data onto the card. PLEASE NOTE that the contents of the card MAY be modified when used with this application. Hence exercise caution while tapping any card.
Hardware KeyStore is demonstrated using HID OMNIKEY readers with NXP’s SAM inserted into it. MIFARE SDK currently supports OMNIKEY readers - 6121 & 2061 only. Please refer to the getting started guide/user manual at www.mifare.net for learning about how to use the SDK and SAM.
Source of this application is available for download at MIFARE SDK product page of www.mifare.net . Please contact email@example.com for any support or product related query.
Nobody gives you more options for building a NFC system or contact reader system than NXP. Our portfolio reflects our deep commitment to contact- and contactless technology and delivers best-in-class performance for the NFC and contact smart card infrastructure.
This application helps to select the product out of our extensive portfolio of NFC frontends, controllers, connected tags and contact reader ICs.
2. Activate your app and screen the picture with the AR+ logo in the MIFARE anniversary book
3. Push the blinking button to start the animation
4. Experience a ride to the future
We don´t have a crystal ball that can predict what the future will bring, but we´re certain that the next wave of contactless applications is on its way.
NFC-enabled smartphones and wearable devices will play an increasingly central role in these applications, delivering higher levels of convenience, security,
and flexibility. NXP is already a part of this future, and will continue to set the agenda and pace of contactless innovation.
Our Ride-to-the-Future app lets you experience the world of tomorrow, where new interactions make daily life more exciting, more engaging, and much more fund.
Your journey is just a quick download away.
• Create project sections and cluster documents and pages accordingly
• Browse and search NXP Semiconductor products and applications
• Buy products via distributors through the app online
• Drag and drop favorite documents like datasheet, leaflet, brochure and pages into projects
• Share entire project and details via email and social
• Find news, press releases and video’s of new products and updates
Quick and easy access to NXP design information and documents anytime, anywhere at the fingertips of electronic engineers. You can get rich information of semiconductor products like Amplifiers, Audio/radio, Bipolar transistors, Data converters, Diodes, ESD, EMI and signal conditioning, Identification and security, Interface and connectivity, Logic, Media processors, Microcontrollers , NextPower live MOSFETs, Power management, RF, Sensors, Thyristors, TV, STB front ends and NFC chips.
And also explore new applications like Access management, Aerospace and defense, Automatic fare collection, Automotive, Computing, Consumer, eGovernment, Lighting, Healthcare, Portable devices, Power management, RF identification, Secure transactions, White goods and Wireless infrastructure