Meet Boogie Bot - a programmable dancing robot, who will introduce kids to the basics of computer science. Kids will learn to code in a fun way.
Dancing is fun. Dancing is silly. Dancing is creative. Make coding equally fun by programming a robot to do a silly dance. Kids can be engaged for hours learning to code and making Boogie Bot dance.
With lots of amazing dance moves, lively music and trendy dance floors - Boogie Bot is fun for everyone.
What can kids do:
* Learn to code with coding blocks.
* Create their own dance with code.
* Transform the room to a trendy party zone.
* Add stunning special effects on stage.
* Earn coins and decorate the room with cool stuff.
* Take a video of their awesome creation.
In Boogie Bot, the learning begins but the fun never ends.
What Can Kids Learn
Visual coding blocks has been proven to be a preferred way of learning to code by leading universities. Powered by Google’s visual programming language - Blockly, this app helps kids learn the programming logic and concepts before diving into complex syntax.
They will learn about:
* Algorithmic Thinking – a way of getting to a solution through the clear definition of the steps.
* Sequential Processing – involves consecutive and ordered execution of code.
* Parallel Processing – involves the concurrent or simultaneous execution of code.
* Pattern Recognition and Looping – a way of identifying similarities between things and using loops to repeat them instead of specifying them again and again.
* Conditional Statement – a set of rules performed if a certain condition is met.
* Abstraction – a way of separating and hiding the complex part of the instruction.
* Use of variables – a more advanced concept that allows you to maintain information which can be retrieved by its name.
We never show any third-party advertising or sponsored product placement, not even in the free version.
Learn more about us at http://nybleapps.com/
If you have any concerns please email us at email@example.com.
If you like the app, please take a moment to leave us a review.
Thank you for supporting us.