- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
(For those having trouble, please subscribe to the firstname.lastname@example.org calendar and make it syncable and visible. There does not seem to be an intent in android to do this, therefore the user must do this. Please android and Google add an intent to the api to help users subscribe to public calendars!)
This application will show you the upcoming alternate side parking suspensions and add up to date information about ASP notifications.
This application will be used as a general alert and notification engine.
This is good for people that need to access the New York City Alternate Side Parking (ASP) Suspension Calendar and alerts.
It adds a subscription to your google calendar to the account that you choose. This means that it can be automatically synchronized and viewed offline. You NEED to enable the calendar by making it visible and enable synchronization.
The alternate side parking suspension calendar is also called street cleaning holiday in some cities.
We plan to add support for San Francisco, Jersey City, and more. Please suggest other cities by emailing email@example.com
Added Honeycomb support.
Fix a "days away" bug
Set a light background theme.
And support for NYCASP notification feed. You will see the current messages from the city about alternate side parking.
Add icon, images
Show yesterday notifications because sometimes yesterday is important!
· View and Pay Your Bill Online
· Monitor Water Consumption
· Receive Leak Notifications
· Receive paperless bill Notifications
How to get started
· Complete the simple registration form to create a My DEP Account and log-in with your User ID and Password
Keywords: NYC Water, My DEP, DEP, My DEP Account
- Heat or Hot Water
- Rat conditions
- Snow or ice on roadway
- Lost property in taxis
- Illegal parking
- Parking meters
- Blocked driveways
- Abandoned vehicles
- Street potholes
- Street signs
- Traffic light
- Street light
- Broken Sidewalks
- Fire Hydrant
- Damaged Tree
- Street tree plantings
- Beaches, gyms, parks and pools
- Illegal Dumping
- Building graffiti
- Food establishments
- Homeless assistance
- Search for different types of permitted events
- Find events near you
- Get directions to events
- Avoid street closures while driving
Users can store important information they may need in an emergency:
- Emergency contacts
- Meeting places
- Health information
- Supply lists to help users gather the right items for use in an emergency
Other key features of the app include tips and information about what to do during emergencies, and an alerts feed from Notify NYC -- New York City's official source for information about emergency events and important City services.