It is based on information that is accurate. But please improve usability. E.g. -when search please do not timeout the entry -if possible, improve search by using fuzzy logic... -disregard compass, currently no averaging so a bit disorientating. Use GPS heading instead.
Lousy routes When using the Get Direction feature it ALWAYS suggests the longest and slowest way. Very illogical
The app takes a while to load up, with the map appearing square by square. Makes you feel like you're using an app from the past. Developers need to speed it up.
The Map of Singapore with Places not Seen in Other maps Was looking for Blk 557 Bedok North St. 3. Other maps couldn't pinpoint or showed the block except this map as of this review. Interface could be simplified though imho.
Very nice!! This app is way better than Google Maps in my opinion. Props to the students of Nanyang Polytechnic for creating such a masterpiece.
1 more star to go Simple no frills app to use. Perhaps add a download map for offline use feature? I like that the information is official from SG govt so if its there, its really there.
v3.3.8 (18 Jan 2016)
• New Feature - BusRouteExplorer (Discover service route of buses, fare stages)
• New Feature - Bus Arrival Time (Tap on the Bus Stop icon on map to show arrival time)
v3.3.7 (05 Nov 2015)
• Added support for Android 5.1 and 6.0
• Bug fixes for Address Search
• Bug fixes for PopulationQuery
• Enhancement for Themes
v3.3.6 (19 Jun 2015)
• Updated SchoolQuery data as of June 2015 for admission to Primary One in 2016
v3.3.5 (07 May 2015)
• Added New Themes Dataset