Streeetdirectory now comes with offline maps.
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
Basic User Guide
Touch and drag to move map, pinch to zoom in/out, tap on + button to zoom in, tap on - button to zoom out, tap on an object (street or point) to view its name, double taps on an object (street or point) to open context menu apply to that object.
There is an option to load routing nodes into memory. If you select this option, the application will calculate shortest/fastest route from point to point very fast.
How to use turn by turn navigation:
You can use AutoRouting together with GPS tracking to have turn by turn navigation. To use turn by turn navigation, follow these steps:
1. Increase your phone volume so that you can hear voice guidance.
2. Open Setup menu and check "In Car Navigation When Tracking/Routing" and "Keep On Road When Tracking" options. If these options have been turn off then turn them on.
3. Define start waypoint and target waypoint, select AutoRouting to calculate fastest/shortest route. After the application starts to demo the route, you can tap anywhere on the map to stop the AutoRouting demostration. The application remembered your route.
4. Select GPS tracking menu and wait for the phone to fix GPS signal. It may take a few minutes to fix GPS signal depending on your phone GPS receiver.
5. Mount your phone on the phone handle in your car.
6. Drive along the fastest/shortest route, the application will guide you to go straight, turn left or turn right. Follow the turn by turn instructions you will reach the target waypoint.
Please use this function turn by turn navigation carefully, always look at the road ahead while you drive instead of looking at the small phone screen to have a safe drive.
If you want to find pre-generated offline map for other cities, you can search digitalmobilemap in android market (https://market.android.com/search?q=digitalmobilemap.com)
If you want to generate offline map by yourself, you can search full version offmap.digitalmobilemap in android market (https://market.android.com/search?q=offmap.digitalmobilemap.com)
If you have any suggestion to improve the application, please contact us at www.digitalmobilemap.com
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.
WhereTo.sg for Android is a brand new application that utilises the power of Esri ArcGIS capabilities.
With information from official, authoritative sources (Singapore Land Authority), so it is as complete and error free as you can get. Wherever you may be, use WhereTo.sg to search and find a range of convenience services around your location, including:
• Bus Stops
• Bus Services
• Food Centres
• Wet Markets
• Dialysis Centres
• S'pore Pools Outlets
• Police Stations
• Public Carparks
• AXS Machines
• Post Offices
• Medical Care
Displaying a spanking brand new interface and better search optimisation, you can locate your destination quicker with our universal search function!
Find nearby will return the top 10 nearest amenities around you and with the new routing capability, it will take you there to your destination.
We will be adding more services and capabilities to the list above, so please stay tuned to our updates!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and feedback. Do let us know if you encounter any issues with your device.
• Multiple global online maps:
MapQuest, Open Street Maps (Cycle, Public Transport), Bing, Yandex, Ovi/Nokia, OpenSeaMap.
• Multiple regional online maps:
USGS Topo, NOAA RNC Charts (US), Canada Toporama, Ordnance Survey UK (Explorer, NPE, 1st Edition, 7th Series), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Esri (Topo, Physical, Imagery, National Geographic, Oceans), HikeBikeMap (Germany), UMP-pcPL, Trail.pl (Poland), GSI (Japan), NearMap (Australia), New Zealand Topo and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. See all the nearest locations from FourSquare and Footprints.
• Find your way back
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
• Challenge yourself
Turn on Trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software. Share GPX files via email or DropBox.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
• Support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
• Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Only in Pro version:
• Trackback feature
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Multiple files with waypoints
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• Custom map servers
• FourSquare and Wikipedia support
Easter Promo Deal (19 and 20 April)
Don’t miss out!
* Over 3M downloads worldwide
* Top 5 travel apps in more than 50 countries
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
• Offline search. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map.
• Bookmarks. Add any place to the bookmarks list. Then find it easily again and again.
• Export/import of bookmarks. Add bookmarks and tracks from other maps to MapsWithMe. KML/KMZ files are supported.
• Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location.
• Auto-follow mode. When it is on, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, just contact us: email@example.com. We respond to every request.
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, local search, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia
• Completely new design to improve your app experience
• Info on 70+ attractions in New York
• New budget feature
• Automatic updates on what's happening in NYC
This is a free full version app to help you plan your trip. Make the most of New York with our many practical tips and enjoy time and money savings in the city.
If you are coming from abroad, the app doesn't require an internet connection to work! Most of the features are offline and there is a ‘Wi-Fi only’ mode for those that do, so you can avoid expensive data roaming charges.
Download the app now and start enjoying the city of New York!
Introducing Streetdirectory App (ver 2.0)
This App will save you time and money getting around and finding business in Singapore.
This upgrade has 5 exciting releases. See printscreen below:
Following data is shown:
1st row: GPS bearing, cardinal direction
2nd row: Latitude, longitude
3rd row: Speed, altitude
4rd row: Accuracy, satellites in use, satellites in view
The app can be fully customized to fit your needs:
-Select the displayed data
-Select colors, text sizes
-Select map modes
-Many other settings
Select "Get address" in the options menu (or tap and hold the mapview) to retrieve and show your current address on street level.
When using OSM (open street map) the app can also be used fully as offline maps solution.
Perfect for all activities or as navigation assistant!
Have fun :)
SG Flight Info shares the same Facebook page with HK Flight Info
Like us and leave suggestions and comments
1. Flight Monitoring Service will automatically start on startup ONLY if the service was running before previous shutdown. You can disable this feature in the Setting page.
2. NO data will be used if there is no active flight added to the watch list even the monitoring service is running. (Active flight means the flight is not yet arrived or departed)
3. To STOP the monitoring service, press the stop button on the right upper corner at the WATCH LIST tab.
4. Comment and ask on the Facebook page before you rate 1 star. Comments in the Play Store cannot be replied.
Paid version is available for more functions.
- Singapore Changi International Airport REAL TIME Flight Information
- Fast and User Friendly Interface
- Cargo/Passenger Flights of the day before yesterday, yesterday, today and tomorrow can be queried
- Search Function (by Flight Number, City Name or Aircraft Type)
- Flight Status Monitoring Service (Check every 5 minutes, max 5 flights)
- Flight Reminder
- Flight History (past 15 flights)
- Airline Information
- ATC Radio
- Airport Floor Map
- Flight Radar
- Retrieve data from Internet
- Check if the phone has Internet connection
- Vibrate on flight status change
- ATC radio will pause when there is incoming phone call
- Cache for airline logo
- Resume Monitoring service after phone boot up (Only if Monitoring service was running before phone previous shutdown)
- Google Maps Service
Tag: 新加坡 樟宜 機場 航班 Singapore SIA Changi Airport WSSS Flight ATC Check in
- FlightHero Free doesn't have a TripIt integration where FlightHero Pro does
- FlightHero Free is a bit slower than FlightHero Pro since it counts number of queries made
✈ FlightHero is a flight-tracking app that provides a real time flight status information and helps you to know flight status, lets you to track a flight. Aware of the fact that is also shows a real time flightboard with arrivals and departures, airport traffic delays and a current airport weather in addition to a 10 day detailed weather forecast and synchronizes with your TripIt account(via In-App TripIt Sync AddOn).
FlightHero has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN.
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Russia, Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom and Japan.
These features let FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
★ THE LARGEST COVERAGE FOR THE FLIGHTS, AIRPORTS AND AIRLINES ★
✔ 1550 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
✔ 16227 airports around the world, including:
• USA (5639)
✔ Find closest airports to you within 140 miles(200 km)
★ REAL TIME FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES ★
✔ Refreshes regualarly with the ability to cache data when there is no internet connection available
✔ Advances sorting order
✔ Advanced filters: airlines, statuses, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
★ FLIGHT STATUS ★
✔ Actual position of the aircraft (inbound or outbound USA) or approximate position in other cases for the most accurate flight control. Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
★ AIRPORT WEATHER AND TRAFFIC DELAYS ★
✔ 10 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
✔ Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.25 step
✔ Actual Temperature
✔ Wind speed and direction
★ SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS ★
★ TERMINAL PLANS ★
✔ Download all at once from the "Settings". Available only for major termiinals
★ SEARCH ★
✔ By number
✔ By route
✔ Use Recently Used list
★ FAVORITES ★
✔ Add Flights
✔ Add Airports
★ TripIt SYNC ★
✔ Synchronization with your TripIt account (Available through In-App)
★ SKINS ★
★ MULTILINGUAL ★
✔ 29 Languages
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 10+million travelers love CityMaps2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With CityMaps2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try CityMaps2Go for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it! The free version includes 5 maps of your choice.
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet.
Ulmon, the makers of CityMaps2Go, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
Find addresses and businesses and plan journeys taking current traffic conditions into account.
The Yandex.Maps mobile app offers the following features:
- detailed maps of towns and cities across Russia, Turkey and Ukraine;
- the ability to search for specific addresses;
- the ability to search nearby points of interest including cafes, drug stores, ATMs, gas stations etc. and additional information on buildings, businesses and other points of interest (not available in Turkey);
- feedback form about carrier signal quality for MTS users;
- satellite and panoramic street view images of cities;
- People's map (not available in Turkey);
- Yandex.Traffic and real-time traffic alerts;
- a route planner that optimizes routes based on current traffic conditions;
- public transport routes (major Russian cities and Kiev, Ukraine);
- route information (distance, speed, estimated journey time) and automatic route recalculation following any deviation (Russia and Ukraine only);
- additional information about companies and buildings;
- the ability to read and add business reviews;
- the ability to download maps (major Russian, Ukrainian and Belarus cities).
Customers of Kyivstar (Ukraine) will not incur data charges for using Yandex.Maps.
More from developer
The following taxi companies are supported:
- Comfort Taxi
- SMRT Taxis
- SMART Cabs
- Premier Taxis
- Prime Taxi
* Do let us know your suggestion for new features, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minor bug fixes
With imHungry@SG, you don’t have to remember any hotlines to dial in Singapore. With a single tap, it will immediately dial your desired fast food delivery hotline.
What’s more? It also provides delivery hours for your convenience.
This app enables NYP students to access NYP eServices on the move if their mobile devices have internet access.
You can access the following online application using your myNYP Portal login ID and PIN.
- My Registered Modules
- My Module Timetable
- My Exam Timetable
- Staff Directory
Many people would like to do their part for the environment and to dispose empty packaging for recycling purpose but do not know how. Throwing a glass container into 'glass' recycling bin is good but not the best way. Depending whether the cap is made of plastic or metal, this should be removed and disposed in the respective bins.
SIRS also operates a Career Service Centre to assist job seekers who are unemployed or employed in the non-retail industry seeking to acquire new skills through attending SIRS Retail WSQ programmes and switch careers into the retail industry.
About the Application
>> Course Information
Understand training programmes and courses offered by SIRS, course overview, calendar. Interested individuals can sign up for the classes available.
>> Career Services
Individuals can obtain information on job opportunities and seek employment assistance and guidance.
>> Contact Us
Check out the location of SIRS via address or location map. Contact SIRS via phone or email or enquires.
You can check your library account, access mobile e-resources, search the library catalogue, renew your loans, place reservations for on-loan items, check on new arrivals and weekly highlights, get updated on the latest happenings, and find out opening hours and contact information.
You can access the following online application using your NYP Staff Portal User ID and Password.
- Staff Directory
- My Dept Staff Movement
- My Annual Leave Balance
- My Booking
- My Module Timetable
Specially brought to you by the School of IT, iGoNYP is a new interactive mobile map application that will find out where you are and help you navigate easily within NYP campus. The app also helps you discover what facilities and services are available in the campus instantly.
iGoNYP make use of Augmented Reality (AR) to provide you with an innovative navigation experience, using context based information to orientate yourself quickly. It helps you locate Schools, Services and nearby amenities such as Food & Beverages outlets etc, using a 360-degree viewpoint.
In this new release, we have included step-by-step driving directions to navigate you to our campus from anywhere in Singapore.
Learn the history of Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum (BTRTM) on how it is founded, how the architectural style comes about and how Venerable Shi Fazhao together with all staffs works towards developing a Chinese Buddhist cultural complex to venerate the Sacred Buddha Tooth Relics.
Services & Events
Get the latest information on our events at Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum (BTRTM) as well as a guide for overseas devotees to plan your visits to BTRTM.
View the latest event photos if you have missed out on our events.
Contact us easily through phone, email and Facebook in our mobile application. With the help of the map, you will be able to check on our location and visit Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum (BTRTM) when you are free!
Stay tune for more upcoming new features!
Look no further, IT Choices@NYP is all you need to make your next move!
With IT Choices@NYP, you will get at your fingertips up-to-date information on IT courses offered in NYP.
Check out some of the exciting activities that you will experience as a student in School of IT, where you can discover and develop your talents. At School of IT, we believe in FUN learning!
Together, we make IT different!
- Make reservation requests
- Cancel pending or confirmed reservations
- View all reservations that are Pending, Confirmed, or Declined
- Access the L'Rez official website and contact information
* Please refer to the Help in the application to find out how to get started.
* User Guide can be downloaded at:
* Please refer to the Help in the application to find out how to get started.
* User Guide can be downloaded at: