Completely redesigned and rebuilt, we’ve made it easier than ever to read the New York Post on your Android tablet.
Our new app offers a dual reading experience: view the same stories you know and love, but now with the option to choose between two different formats.
• Choose between a new layout optimized for your device (Tablet Edition) or a replica experience (Print Edition) that looks just like the newspaper available on newsstands
• Quickly find articles with the expanded table of contents
• Enjoy bigger, better, higher resolution photos in the Tablet Edition
• Adjust the text size for enhanced readability in the Tablet Edition
• Improved reading on-the-go with faster downloads and improved performance
• Download and save Print Editions
Version 3 supports Android KitKat (4.4) and above.
Within the app, you will be able to purchase one of the following subscriptions:
• One month ($9.99)
• Six months ($54.99)
• One year ($99.99)
*Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel a subscription during the free trial, automatic renewal must be turned off at least 24 hours before the trial ends. Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the Play Store.
• For technical issues, please visit nypost.help or email email@example.com.