The Ultimate Frozen Shoulder Treatment First Aid Kit App includes:
★ Acupressure Points - 12 Acupressure points and over 56 pictures to immediately stop your pain and increase your shoulder flexibility - Needle and Drug Free!
★ Reflexology Points - 4 Rare and not widely known Reflexology points with pictures and diagrams to help relieve your shoulder pain and stiffness - No assistance required! You can do this on yourself anytime!
★ Trigger Point Therapy - 8 Unique Trigger Point Techniques that Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Chinese Acupuncturists, Osteopaths and Massage Therapists use - pictures and diagrams to show how easily you can do it without costing you an arm and leg from a health professional!
★ 4 Self Massage Techniques (with pictures and directions) - You don't need a massage therapist to do it for you! You can learn to massage yourself in just 5 minutes and be just as effective as any health professional.
★ Frozen Shoulder Exercises - Over 12 Shoulder Exercises that don't cause you increase pain and help instantly reduce your pain, increase your shoulder range of motion and strengthen your shoulder - simple and easy exercises that you can do anywhere & at anytime!
★ Sleep Better - 7 Simple Ways to help you Sleep better and for Longer! - With 7 pictures and simple instructions, you can make your sleep refreshing which you will wake up fresh and alert in the morning!
★ Control and Stop damage to your Frozen Shoulder (RICE Technique) - Using the RICE technique, you can control and stop damage to your Frozen Shoulder injury and stop Frozen Shoulder Symptoms from appearing. You only need to follow 4 simple steps to stop the pain!
This app is specifically designed for people who suffer from Frozen Shoulder.
If you are a person who experienced any of the following:
• …been to the doctor, gone to a previous physical therapy twice a week for over a month, had massages twice a week, done the stretches at home four times a day, and still have suffered for seven months……
• …going to a previous physical therapist had only made it worse because whenever I tried to gently stretch, I felt a ripping sensation in my muscles, and the pain got worse….
• Yoga, stretching, acupuncture, chiropractic, or pain pill treatment has never worked….
• ….made the usual medical field rounds: orthopaedic specialist, MRI, drugs. Nothing fixed the problem.
• ….tired of taking pain medication
• You are unable to lift your arm above your shoulder about 90 degrees
• It is hard to drift off to sleep. In the morning, you would wake up with excruciating pain that makes you feel sick.
• You are unable to take control of your life. Your pain consumes every aspect of your life.
You are NOT alone!
By following this clinically tested Shoulder Treatment App, you’ll be able to simply and easily help to take control of your life and your body!
Download this app today!
This application is not a substitute for medical advice. Users of the application should consult their healthcare professional before making any health, medical or other decisions based upon the data contained herein. This application is intended for educational purposes only. Persons using the data within for medical purposes should not rely solely on the accuracy of the data herein. Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided 'AS IS' and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded.
All information and exercises are supplied by the UK charity BackCare.
With this app you'll be able to:
- Record where and how severe your own back pain is in the ‘Me and My Back’ diary
- Watch and follow exercise videos and animated illustrations of common back pain relief and prevention exercises
- Search for qualified practitioners near you
You can also find information on preventing back pain:
- At home
- In the office
- When driving
- When cycling
Simplyhealth has been helping people access affordable healthcare for over 140 years.
BackCare is the UK's only charity solely aimed at reducing the impact of back pain on society.
Download our free App to read more about us and our services. You can also book appointments or make enquiries, send us a photo to help diagnose your issue, read and leave reviews, track and attend our latest events of interest.
- Quickly contact us or get directions to us
- Make bookings or enquiries
- Send a photo to help the diagnosis process
- Read about our services and related reference material
- Track and attend our latest events
- Read and leave reviews
The wide range of services on offer from RAC are now all easily accessible while you’re on the go, thanks to the new RAC app. So whether you’ve broken down and need to contact us from the side of the road, you’ve had an accident and you’re not sure what to do next, or you need a route to your destination, you can do it all from your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Traffic news. View incidents, delays and roadworks for the whole of the UK. View the incidents on a map or in a list. You can zoom in on the map and zoom out to see traffic on major and minor routes in the UK. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date data available in the UK and shows current incidents and expected delays.
- Route planner. Simply add in your starting point and destination and view a map of your journey and a separate directions tab. You can plan the journey by the shortest or quickest route. You can also view live traffic updates along the way.
- Broken down? Use the breakdown tab to contact the RAC if your car breaks down.
- Had an accident? If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a bump, you can use the accident care tab to call our accident care helpline and get all the help you need.
- RAC Cars. This has its own tab to help you search for a new or used car, meaning that you can put those unexpectedly free 5 minutes to good use.
- Insurance. In just a few easy steps, you can get a quote and make great savings on anything from car and home to travel and pet insurance.
- Member Benefits. Keep up to date with the latest member offers from RAC.
- Membership details. Store all your details, including membership number, safely so you have it with you if you need it.