IV Therapy Helper accurately sets a flow rate and simply checks a current flow rate.
IV Therapy Helper calculates a ① flow rate, ② drug dosage to mix into fluid in compliance with the prescribed rate of drug administration.
Moreover, IV Therapy Helper converts the flow rate in accordance with the rate of drug administration.
█ Functions and Features
1. Set a flow rate
- IV therapy helper calculates drip intervals in any forms of prescriptions such as mL/hr, drops/min or the fluid volume (mL) and time duration (hr, min) in IV therapy and generates an auditory indicator(a clicking sound) like a metronome in music to help set drip intervals at the actually prescribed rates.
2. Check a flow rate
- IV Therapy Helper shows a current flow rate (mL/hr) or drip rate (drops/min) by simply tapping on an assigned screen above 5 consecutive times while each drop is falling into the drip chamber.
3. Calculate a flow rate
- IV Therapy Helper calculates the flow rate in compliance with the prescribed rate of drug administration [drug dose / body weight or BSA(m²) / hour or minute] and finally help users set the flow rate.
4. Calculate a drug dosage to mix into fluid
- IV Therapy Helper calculates a drug dosage and quantities of ampoules to mix into fluid according to the prescribed rate of drug administration [drug dose / body weight or BSA(m²) / hour or minute] and finally help users set the flow rate.
5. Concentration conversion
-Moreover, IV Therapy Helper converts the flow rate in accordance with the rate of drug administration.
6. Treatment time and timer
- IV Therapy Helper calculates residual treatment time and shows real time information of it with alarm sounds at the end of IV therapy.
*IV Therapy Helper is developed for an educational purpose of IVIC (IV infusion controller), produced by HANVIT MD Ltd. Therefore, HANVIT MD Ltd. cannot accept any liability for any outcome that might arise during actual IV therapy with IV Therapy Helper. It is also recommended to seek the advice of a qualified professional with respect to any questions before clinical use.
*A part of IV Therapy Helper is protected by patent law. The unauthorized duplication or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. IV Therapy Helper application is recommended to set Air Plane Mode for protecting the electric disturbance.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
More from developer