Do not work on Android6.0
Problem 2.95 b4 cause my device can't wake up. previous version it's ok.
Non-root work around. I love this app and have used it on every phone I've had since it came out. I now own the Lg V20 and don't have intentions of rooting anymore, but want to still use the aggressive doze option. I tried the adb workaround but it's not taking. Not sure if it's a nougat thing or what. If you can help get this up and going I will gladly give 5 star rating.
Use it all the time I've used it for years now with root and without its a very good application. Root privileges makes devices better in general (my opinion) so if you're confident in rooting your device I would recommend doing it not just for this application but for any application.
Auto hibernate doesn't work Auto hibernation and screen off mode does not work with Samsung Galaxy S7. It actually makes my phone non responsive for about 5 seconds every time I wake my phone up. Contacted Greenify over a week ago with no reply. Reason for 1* is to get their attention and to get some support. I've used Greenify for months and it works great except no auto hibernate on non rooted phones. Then they release auto hibernate for locked/finger print phones but doesn't work.
* Aggressive Doze is now compatible with Android 7. (including non-root mode)
* Auto-hibernation in non-root mode is now compatible with secured key-guard.
* New "Alternative Screen Off" setting to preserve fingerprint unlock and Smart Lock.
* New Tasker plug-ins for toggling Auto-Hibernation and Aggressive Doze.
* Wake-up cut-off now works on Android 7 (root).
* Improved the overall stability and smoothness of non-root auto-hibernation.
* Improved GCM Wake-up (Xposed) for some misbehaving apps.
Purify improves your devices’ battery performance & optimize system’s memory.