!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- PIN protection
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called "su binary". There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the "su binary". (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
Note: uninstall system app need root permission, and we do not provide root method.
Compare to other similar products, System app remover:
• Safe, we filter out all apps that may cause unstable after uninstalled, and had tested hundreds of devices, so you can use it safely, but we can not make sure 100% safe because of manufacturers may customized too much, also, we backup all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need;
• Clear, we classify all system app as [Could remove], [Should keep], [Key module], so you can choose what app to uninstall clearly;
• Easy, we provide you a way to uninstall multi app in one time, make you easy to go;
• Small, we release all memory allocated while app exit, and may the smallest app;
[move to sdcard]
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK's filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Uninstall multi-app in one click.
• Backup & restore apps.
• Scan all apks in sdcard.
• Search apps in local, in market and in website.
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list;
• User app backup directory can be configured in settings;
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If the Ads annoy you, you can remove it from settings, just one click.
We never say we are the best, but we will try our best to make it better, any comments or suggestions will be nice, please let me know via feedback in our app.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by the flasher to reboot the device without super user permissions on NamelessRom
☆Over 17 million users, 31+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here's the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Installed a new ROM? Or does your battery seem to be gone and drains very quickly? There's an easy help for this!
Battery Calibration is a simple app that formats the batterystats.bin file located in your /system storage.
This app removes the old values. After some time, your system will generate new, updated values.
This process significantly raises the battery life. Also, you can calibrate your battery basically anytime, whenever
you feel like your battery life needs to improve.
STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ:
Some users may find this app a bit confusing. Even if you're not rooted, the pop-up saying "you've successfully calibrated your battery" will still pop-up. THIS WON'T WORK unless you ARE ROOTED. I should've probably coded this a bit better (sorry) because it might be a bit confusing.
If you see a toast message saying there was something wrong with the calibration, YOU HAVEN'T CALIBRATED YOUR BATTERY. So, if you're rooted, there's nothing you could be aware of. This will not brick your device, trust me.
Thank you for your support.
This application, Root Checker (Basic), will allow the user to confirm they have proper root (superuser) access configured and operational.
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
This application provides even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator or superuser) access. The application provides a very simple user interface that easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify that the su binary is properly functioning in granting root access.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring, and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands through the su binary with root access.
If the Superuser management applications (SuperSU, etc.) are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site - https://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Note: App and binary will have different versions. The app is updated more often than the binary is.
This app cannot be uninstalled if it was installed with your ROM or root. If there is no uninstall option, it's because you placed it in /system/app, not me. It is impossible for an app to be installed in /system/app by the Play store. In fact, the entire /system partition is read only at runtime. The only way for an app to be placed in /system/app is via a rooting process (which usually installs Superuser), or by remounting the system partition as read/write and manually putting it there.
Permissions requested are for:
Internet - updating the binary
External storage - backup/restore for elite users
NFC - creating an allow tag for elite users
Boot completed - fix database on boot
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
This app requires busybox and root access. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ 300+ custom boot animations
★ Convert any animated GIF to a boot animation
★ Install boot animations from your SD card
★ Root file explorer (all features included)
★ Convert boot animations to animated GIFs
★ Preview boot animations
★ Randomize your boot animations (new boot animation each reboot)
★ Resize any boot animation and change the FPS
★ Backup/Restore multiple boot animations
★ Disable your boot animation for a faster boot
Some features are only available after an in-app purchase inside the app. You can also remove ads with a small in-app purchase. Your support is much appreciated.
Android has a few places where boot animations can be installed to. It may be that your install location isn’t correct. You can select different install locations by clicking menu >> Install Location inside the app. The app also can help you find your install location by clicking menu >> Preferences >> Find locations.
Please make sure that the boot animation matches the resolution of your device or is smaller. Re-sizing the animation doesn’t always work and sometimes causes a blank screen rather than a boot animation. Some manufactures (e.g. Samsung) don’t use the standard format for boot animations. For devices that do not support the original format you will need to install a custom kernel which supports the standard boot animation. Flashing this ZIP in recovery will fix the issue on most Sumsung devices. Please make a current nandroid backup before flashing. ROM Installer may be used to flash the ZIP file.
Unfortunately, We don’t own each Android device but we have tested installing boot animations on as many devices as we can. We will continue to do our best at making the install process as smooth as possible.
က်န္႐ွိေသးတ့ဲ Samsung Model မ်ားကိုလည္း ေနာက္ Version အသစ္၌ ထည့္သြင္းေပးသြားပါမည့္။
Software Guide မွ အာကာ ျပဳလုပ္ထားတာပါ။
There are many apps that save battery or increase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive the best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensure speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. These modes are achieved by applying appropriate settings to the main phone components. Here are some explanations for what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.
Hibernation (Android OS optimizer)
Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They run in the background and usually perform some kind of task. Many people think that when they kill an application, it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. On the other hand, if you hibernate an application it stop it\'s servicies and application does not drain battery and CPU computing power anymore. Hibernation is gently and efficient way to save your battery and increase performance.
Root Booster will find battery draining and performance demanding applications and auto hibernates them.
CPU (processor governor control)
A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will be achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even more stable. However, deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky.
Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically applies the most suitable governor for the selected mode.
RAM (memory manager)
Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change the VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need a big amount of memory (VM heap) for their work. If the VM heap size is smaller than the requested memory, it causes an application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing.
Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.
Greenified allows you to apply a filter over your screen to reduce the brightness even further than the Android operating system allows. You are able to pre configure settings, including screen intensity and a brightness setting. When running, all settings are applied instantly, and restored to the previous state on stopping.
Please note, on some devices this may (as will any screen filter app) prevent the Install or Uninstall button of the Package Installer from working. You may need to disable the app before installing/uninstalling apps. A future release will detect when the package installer is active, and disable itself.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!!
This app gives you the root information and build information.
-Whether su is installed
-Location of su executable
-Version of su
-Whether toolbox/busybox is installed
-Location of toolbox/busybox
-Version of installed busybox
-Whether the app has root access
If you want to Root your device you can easily find root guides by searching in google.com. And also you can check forums on xda-developers.com
Before leaving negative feedback please contact us via email and we'll do our best to solve your issues. You can also contact us for feature requests.
Special thanks to developers of following projects:
TAGS: root check, root checker , android root, verify root, check root, Superuser, administrator, root access, busybox check, su checker, su check, test root, root tester
rooting, superuser, sudo checker, user access, uid, gid, sh, admin, execute, developer, shell, bash
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
it helps you easily and quickly manager system apps (freeze or remove), the best tool for managing your android system.
compared to other clean or uninstall tools, it is much more better and special:
* tiny,fast, even running on old phones with low memory.
* "modify" MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
* can "Disable" backgroud system service, such as "google backgroud transport" and "contact sync service"
I wanna provide a good app for all users and will continue making improvments.
you will find how useful and how safe this App is.
=== 7 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in "Orders" of Google Play (or Google Wallet) within 7 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQUESTS BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED.
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected until any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Xposed Installation ===
1. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
2. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
=== Why do I need to install another framework for some features to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
Visit the community: http://goo.gl/MoszF or XDA forum: http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE
If you are unaware of the "Master-Key security vulnerability", please read the report:
This patch is based on the official patch codebase from Google, adapted as Xposed module.
To test whether you are actually protected by this patch, try installing this proof-of-concept demo apk:
If it says "not installed", congratulations, you are now immune to Master-Key vulnerability!
NOTE: BlueboxScanner may still report your device as "Unpatched/vulnerable". Just relax, its a false report. Do a real test with the above PoC demo.
Source code: https://gist.github.com/oasisfeng/5993367
When network is being actively used, a notification with numerical status-bar indicator will show up and constantly update itself. The indicator will be hidden if network is idle, but you can still find all the statistics in the notification panel.
New version 2.0 brings per-app insights
Besides the overall usage, a new application-level usage statistics is added in verison 2.0! App recently consuming network traffic will be shown directly on the notification. On Android 4.1+, a list of recent traffic consuming apps is included in the expanded notification.
* Light-weight focused implementation in extremely low footprint. Start-on-demand background service for only 3M approximately (vary with devices and Android versions)
* Absolutely ZERO memory and battery consumption when network is inactive.
* Hide status-bar indicator when network is not being actively used.
* Selectively monitor only cellular (mobile network) data traffic or all network traffic.
* Per-app usage statistics within expandable notification. (expandable only on Android 4.1+)
* Minor traffic (sensitivity configurable) will not be notified.
* Click the notification to reset the traffic statistics (on Android pre-4.1) or additional actions on notification for quick reset and settings (on Android 4.1+).