Auto hibernate doesn't work Auto hibernation and screen off mode does not work with Samsung Galaxy S7. It actually makes my phone non responsive for about 5 seconds every time I wake my phone up. Contacted Greenify over a week ago with no reply. Reason for 1* is to get their attention and to get some support. I've used Greenify for months and it works great except no auto hibernate on non rooted phones. Then they release auto hibernate for locked/finger print phones but doesn't work.
Needs Tutorial Had no idea what this app was doing as I pressed certain buttons. Needs a tutorial or pop up hints for beginners. Only found 2 apps that needed hibernating out of dozens of running background processes. When it hibernated one particular app it replaced it's process with 4 greenify processes! That doesn't seem too efficient to me.
Need a delay timer! Seriously bothering me these days. Whenever the screen automatically turn off it runs. I was reading or using an app then! Please let us set a timer of how long after screen off to activate it.
Thanks for the app! If I could, I would pay for this app. Only a student right now. But will pay in about an year 😀 with this no more annoying candy crush notifications on facebook 😂 appear on my phone
Very useful It's useful to keep those pesky apps from eating your ram, but unfortunately some apps I used to greenify (facebook and messenger) became a system app which is strange, I do not know why did ASUS decided to make them as system app.
It's not lying It seems to be a legit app. No more notifications from hibernated apps. I just wish they can implement an option to hibernate low-priority system apps, like Google Chrome. And the latest update makes the Agressive Doze a life-changing feature.
* Aggressive Doze is now compatible with Android 7. (including non-root mode)
* Auto-hibernation in non-root mode is now compatible with secured key-guard.
* New "Alternative Screen Off" setting to preserve fingerprint unlock and Smart Lock.
* New Tasker plug-ins for toggling Auto-Hibernation and Aggressive Doze.
* Wake-up cut-off now works on Android 7 (root).
* Improved the overall stability and smoothness of non-root auto-hibernation.
* Improved GCM Wake-up (Xposed) for some misbehaving apps.
A lite tool which improves device battery performance, boost the running speed.