Review from Salim Eid
Awesome! So far so good! I haven't had any issues with the app, does what it says and works great! However it would be cool if we could force hibernation after X minutes (I still see FB running after its been closed would be a way to auto hibernate it)
Do not work on Android6.0
Problem 2.95 b4 cause my device can't wake up. previous version it's ok.
Non-root work around. I love this app and have used it on every phone I've had since it came out. I now own the Lg V20 and don't have intentions of rooting anymore, but want to still use the aggressive doze option. I tried the adb workaround but it's not taking. Not sure if it's a nougat thing or what. If you can help get this up and going I will gladly give 5 star rating.
Good App But, This app is so Efficient In Terms Of Laggy Phones but yesterday i downloaded It because i uninstalled it for a couple of months to see if my phone still smooth and has a long battery life.. But this app Ate my Battery life 😑 1Hr. Of non stop using of my phone (Surfing,gaming) My Battery Drains Almost 30% Of its Life.. Not like For the past few days 1Hr= -10% But Overall Good Job,And please help me on my issue .
Use it all the time I've used it for years now with root and without its a very good application. Root privileges makes devices better in general (my opinion) so if you're confident in rooting your device I would recommend doing it not just for this application but for any application.
* Aggressive Doze is now compatible with Android 7. (including non-root mode)
* Auto-hibernation in non-root mode is now compatible with secured key-guard.
* New "Alternative Screen Off" setting to preserve fingerprint unlock and Smart Lock.
* New Tasker plug-ins for toggling Auto-Hibernation and Aggressive Doze.
* Wake-up cut-off now works on Android 7 (root).
* Improved the overall stability and smoothness of non-root auto-hibernation.
* Improved GCM Wake-up (Xposed) for some misbehaving apps.
Purify improves your devices’ battery performance & optimize system’s memory.