This app supports all Samsung Devices. You can use S Pen (more precision in drawing) or fingers to use this app.
S Pen Planner is the second version of highly popular Fit Tight Planner (S Pen). The speed of saving and loading the canvas has been massively improved here, and many new technologies have been implemented.
What is this Application?
S Pen Planner is like paper planner such that everyday in calendar has a place for you to write things. But with technology, S Pen planner is so so much more capable than what paper planners are cable of.
To record things, you can write/draw, type, erase, undo&redo, insert pictures, and record sound. You can change-size, move, copy&paste and reorder all the things that appear on the canvas.
You navigate between between date’s notes by arrow buttons next to the current date in Day View and also by using the calendar to open&edit a note of a specific date.
You can add infinite number of pages per day, delete the current page, and move between the pages really easily.
You can add S Pen Planner Widget, which is a Calendar View 4x3 widget, to your home screen.
If your device does not have a menu button, you can long press the page label (Ex: "Page 1 of 1" Label), to change the background of the canvas.
If you want more calendar space, download S Pen Planner 2 and 3 to have separate calendars for different kinds of notes.
If a note has either drawings, voice recording, or multiple page (or all of these), it would be highlighted in the calendar.
Long pressing the Date Label will export the current drawing to Camera folder in the Gallery.
You can hover over the buttons with your S Pen to read a short description of the function of each button.
T - allows you to type.
✎ - allows you to write/draw.
✘ - allows you to erase.
“Double tap or long pressing “T”, “✎”, “✘” brings out more options. Also you can press your S Pen button while hovering over the canvas to switch between typing and writing modes. Long press the text boxes to change size and move them around.”
↶, ↻ - Undo and Redo, respectively
“Long pressing Undo undos everything! But you can undo this action by tapping undo again.”
❐ -allows you to select things in the canvas and move and resize them. After you tap this button, you can either TAP on what you typed, drew, inserted to the canvas or DRAW A RECTANGLE around them to move them or resize them.
<< - move the date back by 1 day
"Long pressing this button moves back the date by 1 week or 7 days"
>> - move the date forward by 1 day
"Long pressing this button moves forward the date by 1 week or 7 days"
+P - adds a new page to this date.
-P - delete this page to this date.
"If the page count is greater than one, the page indicator text would be black. If the page count is 1, the page indicator text would be white."
< - move to the previous page
> - move to the next page
Pic - allows you to insert pictures both from the gallery or from camera. Long press any pictures on the canvas to resize and to move them.
"Long Pressing Pic button paste whatever you have copied before. You need to copy something in order for this to work."
♪ – allows you to record sound:
When the button text = ♪, TAP to start recording.
When the button text = ✔, TAP finish recording.
When the button text = ►, TAP to play the recording.
When the button text = ■, TAP to stop playing.
“Long press this button to delete current recording. ♪ would appear. again”
Cal – shows calendar.
“Long pressing this button doesn’t show calendar. It instead opens up today’s page in day view.”
By pressing the menu button you can access the settings page. Settings page allows you to:
Change background or create your own background. If your device doesn't have a menu button, you can long press the page label (Example: "Page 1 of 1" Label) to change the background.
Da- (button in Month View) - opens today’s canvas in day view.
This application is only for Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is compatible and can be used together with GMD Gesture Control - touch screen gestures application.
Works on KitKat and Lollipop.
★ Requires root!
★ Works on all Note devices!
★ Works on all ROM, does not rely on Samsung API.
★ Try GMD Gesture Control for other devices.
★ Graphical gestures - create any gesture you like.
★ Trigger gestures - swipe, hold, tap, execute without pressing SPen button.
★ Disable finger input (gesture) - disable finger input and capacitive buttons anytime in any application. Get rid of accidental zooming/scrolling when using S Pen.
★ Starting zones - assign different actions for same gesture when starting drawing in different area.
★ Start any application, shortcut or custom action.
★ A lot of custom actions to execute.
★ Built in LaunchPads accessible anywhere with your own gesture. Create launch bar on any border or window in center.
★ S Pen attach/detach triggers - select custom sound and action
Custom actions: LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Menu, Notification Panel, Start launcher shorcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Power menu, Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Search (long press), Voice Search, Select Input Method, Disable finger input, screenshot, S Note and more.
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
This is the downloadable library for the Pen package, which is a part of the Samsung Mobile SDK. With the library installed, your application regarding SPen is able to use the latest Pen package features.
If the library is not installed on the device or the installed version is not the latest, your application using SPen displays a notification message. The message prompts the user to install or update the library, and opens the market to download the library.
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt or http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Pen and Paper has been developed as part of our research about touch input. That means we want to make drawing on your tablet or phone as convenient as with pen and paper.
This app is designed for tablets and S-Pen.
*) It is not recommended to use this app if your android does not have digitizer stylus support.
# User Guide
# Key Features
* Freehand / handwriting for mind mapping
* Map : zoom and scroll , node collapsing and expanding
* Pen : multiple colours and multiple weight
* Branch : multiple colours
* PDF/PNG export ( PDF export : need Premium subscription )
* Cloud sync service
* Google Drive import / export ( need Premium subscription )
* GALAXY Note Multi Window feature
* It's tested on GALAXY Note 3 / 8.0 / 10.1 2004 edition.
Your question or comment will be much appreciated.
* Contact Information : http://www.mindboardapps.com/contact.html
*) Requirement : Digitizer stylus support tablets or phones.
# Key Features
* This is designed for S-Pen.
* Freehand writing and drawing for visual thinking
* PDF/PNG export.
* It's tested on GALAXY Note 3 / 8.0 / 10.1 2004 edition.
## User's Guide
Your question or comment will be much appreciated.
* Contact Information : http://www.mindboardapps.com/contact.html
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
- 100+ natural brushes
- Create brushes from your own images
- Redesigned interface: simple, clean, and consolidated
- Layer support with 21 blend modes
- Paper backgrounds that interact with brushes
- 4 types of symmetry: Horizontal, Vertical, Radial, and Kaleidoscopic
- A multitude of guides: Line, Ellipse, Focal, Protractor, Curve, Lazy, French Curves
- 5 perspective guides: 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, Curvilinear, and Isometric
- Organized workflows: Paint, Clone, Edit, and Select
- A library of adjustments, photo filters, and artistic filters
- Pattern tools: Fan, Quilt, Path, or Tile
- Selection masks
- Transform: translate, scale, rotate, flip, distort, and skew
- Blend and smudge paint
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace, rub and clone images
- Import images from your camera, gallery, or from the web
- Search millions of colors, palettes and patterns via ColourLovers
- Gradient and pattern fills
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Full interactive Classroom. Watch videos and read articles.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
C-Pen Core enables you to use your Bluetooth enabled C-Pen 3.5 together with your Android smartphone and tablet.
Includes OCR engine supporting 60-ish languages based on Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic character sets.
Scans directly into C-Pen Note (separate app available on Google Play).
If scanning to other apps you need to enter C-Pen Core settings and trigger download of "Anysoftkeyboard (C-Pen ready)". Use standard Anysoftkeyboard language pack on Google Play to localize Anysoftkeyboard.
Enter Android Settings->Language and Input to activate Anysoftkeyboard.
To scan into other text apps, e.g. email, notes, etc., just change Input Method to Anysoftkeyboard.
Known issue: if problem with Android 2.x, then use http://download.anoto.com/ctech/Android/cpenservice/com.ctech.cpenservice_0.9.29.apk
Keywords: c-pen, cpen, svox, tts, translation
And best of all... It's FREE!
Pair C-Pen 3.5 Bluetooth: PIN 1234
Start the app manually once to accept EULA!
Status: Beta release. Installed and running well on several Samsung, Sony Ericsson and HTC smartphones/tablets.
1) May require restart after installation.
2) Some interoperability issues experienced with some HTC Legend.
Report any other issues to: email@example.com
Tags: cpen, ocr, scanner
Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/b/115342170929639150571/
PenSupremacy is the best handwriting app for android tablets. It is based on the best selling iPad app penultimate.(It is however not from the same developer and has no connection to penultimate). It feels just like taking handwritten notes on real paper. Take notes, save sketches and share your ideas with PenSupremacy.
1. SIMPLICITY : The user interface has been designed to keep it simple and intuitive to give you fast access to all the essential tools.
2. POWER : PenSupremacy gives you the power to enhance your productivity. You can easily convert your notes to PDF and email them or share them with other apps like Evernote. You can share your sketches easily with Facbook, Picasa, PicSay etc. Update: Import pictures from gallery, and use voice recognition ( Siri in iPhone slang) to take dictation.
3. STYLE : You get the coolest UI that looks second to a real notebook. You can change page design on the fly. Change the pen color by picking it from a cool color wheel.
Works on Honeycomb tablets such as galaxy tab and motorola xoom.
Please post your pictures and videos at the new google plus page
S-Pen combatible (including side button and pressure sensitivity)
Works on custom roms such as CM9 and Paranoid Android
Inport and resize/move images from the camera, gallery, webpage or map
Two finger zoom and pan for inputting those finer details
Add typed text to notes
Share notes using MMS, E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
Lots of options to let you setup the app just how you like it, including left handed mode, different backgrounds and more
Memo is open source (GPLv3): https://github.com/ngarside/Memo
If you want a translation or to find out more, contact me via the 'Visit webpage' link below.
You can manage your memos using email or SNS(Facebook, Twitter).
And you can also take pictures and recording voice to attach them to the Post Memo.
Post Memo has a goal of “easy to use” and “super-fast delivery”; for this reason, you may need Google accounts.
This App is implemented by using Google auth Tokens, and we do not monitor, re-use, or manage your Gmail accounts.
Please refer to below URLs for more details.
Airplane Mode (4.2 and below)
ATTENTION: THIS APP OPENS ON A SEARCH BUTTON LONG PRESS. IT WILL NOT SHOW UP IN YOUR APP DRAWER. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW.
So you got your awesome new phablet, the Galaxy Note™, and you're pumped to use its stylus features, but you're disappointed that you can't get to a notepad as quickly as you'd like to jot down quick notes. Sure, you can take a screenshot and write on it, but its nice to have an empty screen to write on. That's where Quick-Notes comes in.
When you download this app, you won't see it in your app drawer. That's because a simple long-press of the search button will take you straight to a Quick-Note page, where you can type down your note immediately. This reduces the long process of making your way to the S Memo™ app to a little under two seconds.
Only in Donate version:
* Option to save in default directory, external sd directory, screenshot directory, or picture directory.
* Ability to disable back button, so that only a triple tap will exit the app.
* Ability to calibrate pen input so that the drawn line is exactly where you touch the screen.
So, what are you waiting for. Check it out. And feel free to leave a five-star review below if you like it :P.
SGH-i717 only. (The one with the capacitive buttons.) Sorry, N-7000 owners, this app uses the search button, which the N-7000 doesn't have. I'll make one for you guys as soon as I figure out how.
S Pen™, S Memo™, and Galaxy Note™ are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.