OBD Auto Doctor is the leading OBD2 car diagnostics tool in your pocket!
Ever wonder why the check engine light or MIL keeps going on? Check and reset the trouble codes with OBD Auto Doctor. With this OBD 2 diagnostic app, you can communicate with your car's OBD-II system quick and easy, and turn your mobile into a highly capable automotive car scanner.
▸ OBD Auto Doctor is an ideal app for everyone interested in getting to know their car better. Whether you want to monitor vehicle data in real-time or reset the "check engine" light, this is a must-have tool and the only OBD-II software you need!
Capabilities and benefits:
• Read readiness monitor status to make sure your car is ready for emissions testing
• Read On-Board Diagnostic Monitors for advanced diagnostics
• Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), Freeze Frame, and clear the codes and MIL
• Monitor fuel consumption while you drive and save money on gas/diesel
• View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time to detect abnormalities
• Monitor OBD-II sensor data in numerical or graphical presentation
• Support for multiple electronic control units such as engine, transmission, etc.
Some additional features:
• Send diagnostic data via email
• Record and send sensor data via email as .csv format
• Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
• Build-in DTC database with over 18000 trouble codes including thousands of manufacturer specific codes
• Support for both imperial (English) and metric units
Check the Quick Start Guide to get started:
• Bluetooth adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-Bluetooth.pdf
• WiFi adapters: http://www.obdautodoctor.com/OBD-Auto-Doctor-Quick-Start-Guide-Android-WiFi.pdf
OBD Auto Doctor supports all cars sold worldwide that are compatible with OBD2 or EOBD. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfils one of the requirements listed below:
• USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996 (OBD2)
• EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
• EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
• See http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info for other countries
NOTE: OBD Auto Doctor requires a separate ELM Bluetooth or Wifi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to communicate with vehicle.
NOTE: Please notice that most of the features of the app require that your car supports them too.
▸ This app is free but to unlock all the features, an upgrade is available using in-app purchase. Check the app website for more information and differences between the versions.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside this app.
If you have any issues or concerns, we are happy to help you out. Just send us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OBD Auto Doctor website for more information:
If you enjoy using OBD Auto Doctor, please take a minute to leave a good review: it really helps.