Occly is a mobile safety application specifically designed to work with the Blinc™ wearable safety device. When the application is paired with the Blinc™, it allows the user to send the alarm notification to a contact list or Occly’s 24-hour emergency response center. The Occly safety app maps crowd-sourced crime data to keep the user informed of crime related activities in the community.
The Occly Safety App pairs with the Blinc™ to allow seamless transfer of images from the device to the cloud. The app includes the following features:
• CROWDHELP™ notifies the user of an alarm in the immediate area. The notifications are marked on your map so that you can be aware and take precautions as needed
• CROWDWISE™ allows users to anonymously mark areas of suspicious activity on their map. Because all users can see these marked points, they are now informed of areas in their community to be cautious about. Also, included on the map are crimes committed across the USA, further empowering our users with valuable information.
• Dynamic Crime Index provides a crime index value for the user’s current location. As the users moves from one location to the next, our crime index adjusts based on the location.
• HOMEWATCH™ feature allows the user to use the Blinc™ as a home/hotel security system by enabling the cameras to use motion and sound detection to guard your entryway.
• Rewards program lets users collect rewards for every time they contribute to the CROWDWISE™ map.
• Refer-a-Friend allows you to share your personal coupon code with your friends so they can get discounts off the Blinc™ device while you earn cash from their purchase.