HabitRPG is a habit building program which treats your life like a RPG. You can earn money, experience and levels. You can also buy rewards from your money earn, and might lose life points as you fail.
* Add, edit, delete as much task as you like
* Register/Connect to HabitRPG.com
* Connect using the website QRCode
* See your life and experience evolve
* (Premium) Select and see your tags
* (Premium) Use an awesome widget to see how your character's doing1
The client requires an HabitRPG account, and a connection to work. It allows you to interact with https://habitrpg.com, and do things such as upvote/downvote/complete a task, or create new ones. You have also the ability to see the player's avatar, and to see tags (premium mode)
It uses a nice UI based on Holo, and on the card system (like Google Now).
When you open the application for the first time, it will ask you to connect using your API and User token. To do so, just type in the two token you can find on http://habitrpg.com/ -> your avatar -> settings.
There is also a way to scan the QRCode available on the settings page. Just install the required application to do so.
To update to premium, you will need to buy the in-app package inside the application. It will allow you to hide the ads, support development, and unlock some features (tag management, the widget, and more to come!).
If you have any problem, or have a suggestion for an awesome feature about this app, feel free to contact me by twitter (@MagicMicky) or by email (you should find a link on this page).
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
Task Hammer is an rpg game and a task list app in one. Task Hammer lets you complete your epic quests or daily routines and even gets you awarded for that. You can be a barbarian, a rouge or a sorceress and level up your character by doing real world stuff.
Task Hammer is also really useful todo list: it's simple, it's beautiful and also has alarms, widgets & repeating tasks. We also cruched most bugs before releasing it ;-)
In case of any problems please, send us email. We cannot reply to Google Play comments.
Notice: Task Hammer is not connected to Epic Win, Task XP nor RLRPG.
Keywords: rpg task list, rpg todo list, level up, xp
"Rewire" is a powerful app that can be used, track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Rewire is based on Seinfeld's productivity secret, which involves building streaks of days.The streaks that you build, will motivate you to keep moving forward
Rewire provides you with calendars for every habit to track and visualize your chains.
Never again forget to track your habit.Get reminders for individual habits.
Keep a track of your achievements.Add notes to individual days.
• Flexible goals
Rewire has a powerful scheduling system. You can choose the exact days of the week when you would like to track the habit, or you can track habits that occur only sometimes a week or a month.For ex. Jogging every Monday,Tuesday and Friday , or Study 2 hours everyday except weekends.
To track habits and goals related to different aspects of your life, categorize and color them.
Sort your habits by simply dragging and dropping.
Track your habits and goals right from the homescreen with beautiful widgets.
Want to know how you have been doing with your goals/habits ? See the big picture with the help of graphs.Gain insights into what's working for you and what's not working.Get a break down of all the successful and failed days by week, months or years.
Backup your data to the cloud with DropBox backup.
Already using other apps ? Import your tracking data from apps like habits streak with just a click.
How it works ?
1. Setup your habit
2. Mark the days on calendar everytime you perform the habit.
3. Soon you will build a chain.
4. Don't Break the chain !!
Create a new goal or objectives or habit, then each day as you complete it, just check off of your list.
- Create the daily goals or objectives or habits that you want to build.
- Choose the image
- Everyday check off to list whenever you do it.
Goal Tracker & Habit Streak will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
All free. No adds, no in-app purchases.
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly habits/goals.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all habits/goals on one screen.
Schedule weekly habits/goals for any combination of week days.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your habits/goals are at your fingertips.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Habit/Goal export to Dropbox and local storage (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your habits/goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits/goals should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
License Some rights reserved by anieto2k
You’ve wished to quit smoking, work on your fitness and lose a couple of pounds a thousand times but your wishes never came true? Your problem is what most often stands in the way to a healthy lifestyle: you cannot change your life until you get into a number of healthy habits. You don’t have any clues how to do that? The Habitizer application makes getting into healthy habits simple and easy.
• Choose a healthy habit that meets your goal on the list or think of your own habit. Anyway, it’s all up to you. There’s no need to tailor your goals to the provided templates.
• If you are in two minds about your goal, complete a short test to get a clue.
• Use the application facilities to adjust the selected habits. Chose the time and conditions of getting the habit.
• Use the simple and effective habit organizer to watch your habits over time. Habitizer will recurrently remind you of the target goal, monitor your progress, and record all your milestones on the way to success. Just have a look at your smartphone to be aware of your current status.
• As soon as your habit period expires, the application provides you with a final progress report. And what’s more, you can share the news on your success with your friends in a social network.
The application stores a record of all your completed periods and attained goals, so that you could access them any time.
Habitizer is a perfect tool to assist you in getting healthy habits and, consequently, living a healthy lifestyle. Make your dreams come true, make a crucial step on the way to healthy life!
It's simple! Based on the X effect strategy of completing one simple task one day at a time, anyone can do it! Every day that you complete a habit, simply check off a day! Each day you check off gets you one step closer to not just making or breaking a habit, but it increases your motivation, willpower and discipline. When you make it through all 49 days, then you have formed your habit. So the question is...can you do it?
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
* Track your habit every day on a calendar
* See how far you have to go, what your longest streak has been and your current streak
* Create a widget to instantly be reminded of your progress whenever you switch on your device
* Feel proud about filling up your calendar with little golden stars!
* Change the default "21 days" setting to something more to your liking
This app works best for single activities performed daily. Like getting up early, reading a little, writing a little, coding etc. After a while you just won't feel like breaking your streak and create a gap in your line of stars. Great motivation to just GET THE DAMN THING DONE!
Let Good Habits Drive You To Success!
Track your habits and live a more organized life with the brand new iPro Habit Tracker. To track your progress, you need to set measurable goals. Goals can be attained if you have good habits. Whether it is your health, career, business or any personal goal, you can now achieve it by tracking your good habits and making them a part of your routine. With the iPro Habit Tracker, you can track your habits easily which in turn helps you move ahead on the path of progress. It also helps you break your bad habits by helping you mark the habit as negative. It comes with a simple feedback system that lets you decide on any new habits to be followed. It works with minimal clicks and ensures that you do not forget any of your habits.
Though built on similar lines as Habit Streak, Routinely, My Effectiveness Habits, Habit Droid, it comes armed with additional features and can be used easily even if you are new to the applications world. Whether it is taking that protein loaded shake or going for a walk, you will not miss out on anything that is good for you. Use this application and make your good habits ‘die hard’!
iPro Habit Tracker can track daily and recurring activities including:-
• Get up early in the morning
• Exercise / Go to Gym / Meditation
• Controlling diet
• Reading Book
• Cycling / Swimming
• Control Smoking / Coffee
• Meditation etc.
Some of the key features of iPro Habit Tracker are as follows:
• Custom date as Start date for habit.
• Edit old data of the habit.
• Widget to track habits easily from home screen.
• Can have YES/NO and Number habits, using which you can create different kinds of habits such as
o Getting up early (Yes/No)
o Going to gym for 5 days/week (Number/Week)
o Drinking 8 glasses of water (Number/Day)
• There are predefined habits you can add.
• Associate inbuilt Icon or custom image with habit.
• Habit can be marked as Positive or Negative and system will show progress according to the same.
• Sorting by parameters ( Name/Progress/Type/Created Date )
• Filter habits by period of time ( Today/Current Week/Current Month/ All )
• Pie chart and bar chart for quick overview.
• Backup and restore the data
• Exports Data in CSV file and helps analyze the Habit Log in excel.
Pro version released with :-
• More Widgets
• Detailed export
• Multilingual support
Keywords: Best Habit tracker, Habit, Habit Tracker, track me, track my habit, track myself, goal tracker, habit chart, habit flow, build habit, habit builder, habit maker, habit calendar, key habits, habit helper, habit life, bad habit, good habit, improve habit, quit habit, habit forming
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Custom Reminders for Goal/List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount Tracking
- Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
- Export to CSV
- FAQ section for help
How does it work?
1. Name the Activity to Track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level Up, Achieve Goal, or List (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "Reps."
(Activities can often be Tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
ToDo List Examples:
Help and Support
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
* Gain XP for achieving goals (missions) and level up.
* Assign skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
* Radar chart displays your top skills.
* Set your own sounds for leveling up, completing missions, and increased skills.
* Automatically sorts your missions by suggested priority, even taking your energy level into account.
* Ability to set due dates and repetition.
* Intervals can be specified for repetitions (e.g. every 2 days, every 3 weeks, etc.)
* Dozens of icons included to customize your missions.
* Break missions down into full sub-missions or just jot down ideas or steps for each mission with the built in scratchpad.
* Ability to back up and restore database
* Line chart of XP progress over past 7 days in Profile.
* Level progress bar widget.
More features and improvements coming soon.
By giving you insight into your phone checking habit, Checky helps you become more aware. This awareness can help you make changes to your phone usage, if you feel you need to make a change!
It's also fun to find out exactly how much you are using your phone, and to compare your stats with friends.
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it! It's pretty painless, and it'll keep our boss from making us add those annoying "please rate us" popups.
If you are serious about a habit or a goal then measuring your performance is crucial.
Habit Goal Monitor is a simple habit tracker app that makes it quick and easy to record your habits and goals as you do them, and gives you an instant scorecard/report/rating of how you measure up over time.
Habit Goal Monitor is about recording actions and providing feedback with the minimum number of clicks. It allows you to efficiently incorporate habit and goal tracking into your day by using your mobile.
Examples of habits and goals that you could use this app for are:
-I have a limit of 3 coffees per day
-I will do exercise 3 times per week
-I will floss my teeth twice a day
-I will have pills twice a day
-I have a limit of 8 cigarettes per day
-I have a limit of 4 takeaway meals per week
-I have a limit of 5 drinks per week
This app is different from other habit tracker or chain apps because:
-Highly detailed widgets allow you to see habits stats and input progress straight from the home screen.
-Your ratings include more than a streak or chain count. You are measured by your overall adherence, streak, best streak, and recent adherence.
-You can set multiple highly customizable alarm reminders per habit. Configure excluded days, repeating periods, reminder sounds and notification masking.
-You are not locked into the habit configuration when you create it. You can change its parameters any time.
-You can define a habit or goal as "do something" or "have a limit of something".
-Your habit or goal can be do (or limit of) X once, twice... up to 999 times over a period. You are not confined to simple "I did this" or "I didn't do this" responses at the end of the day.
-You can input your progress as you perform actions. You don't have to remember what happened and input it that night or the next day.
-if you already track habits and have data you can create a backdated habit and fill in the data. No need to start from scratch.
-You can change the display order of Habits.
This PRO version gives you unlimited habits, plus cool home screen widgets. The homescreen widgets allow you to see your stats and input actions directly from the homescreen and without opening the app.
****Sorry at the moment this app doesn't import the data from the free version. You will have to re-enter your habits.****