- this application development testing.
- you can use the library to make an API call using RESTful android client.
with Android API Client library you can:
- Set the base Uri of the call.
- Set Http Method.
- add paths, parameters, and headers.
- Set Content type.
- Set entity/content/body.
- Set connection and socket timeout.
- Set connection and socket timeout retry count.
- Set whether to enable retry when connection or socket timeout happens.
- execute the request in three ways: Block, Thread, or Async task.
- Set Handlers to get result for different response codes: Informational, Successful, ClientError, and ServerError.
- Get response entity ( response code,content, content length, and headers.
why do you want to use it? simply you can make an API call in one line of code.
To know how to use the client please see:
More from developer
Cinemadroid Free is super snappy and covers 12 countries : USA Canada India UK Eìre France Italia Deutschland España Türkçe Россия 中国 and 한국.
Find all the movies of all theaters of a city in a few seconds, 7 days ahead. For instance, to load all 500 movies playing in 300 theaters in New York, our first user will wait for 40 seconds, and all other users will get them within 2 seconds.
Thousands of cities covered !
Cinemadroid is more precise than other apps as it relies on national cinema portal web sites more than generalist internet databases.
With a very simple and intuitive interface, Cinemadroid allows you to browse movie showtimes for the whole week in all theaters of your city. Browse showtimes by date, by hour, by movies, or by theatres...even by distance !
Mark your favorite showtimes to retrieve them, and send them to friends by mail or SMS. With a single click, add movies showtimes to your agenda.
Long clicks on showtimes, movies or theatres, will redirect to a web page giving more detailled informations like reviews, an overview of the movies, details about actor/actresses, and much more.
Cinemadroid can work offline, you just need an internet connection to download the showtimes once, and then you can browse them without any connection.
In the free version, you can now test Cinemadroid Widget and Cinemadroid Maps. They are provided as time limited trial features : you can use them a few moments every day before they expire.
Cinemadroid has been designed to be fast, reliable and simple to use. Try it !
If you like Cinemadroid Free : rate it and consider buying Cinemadroid Full version @ market://details?id=ca.qc.webalterpraxis.cinedroid.unlocker
Unlocks full version of Cinemadroid.
This app is not a replacement for Cinemadroid, it will upgrade it to full version.
Install instructions :
- Install Cinemadroid Free Version
- Install this unlocker
- go to the theater maps view.
Wait a few seconds. You will be notified as soon as your licence is accepted. Return to theater maps, it should work, you got the full version of Cinemadroid.
It will instantly unlock following features :
- no more ads
- unlimited maps
- unlimited widgets
Try the full version of the fastest cinema app ever.
Pinch, zoom and move inside a Mandelbrot fractal computed in an Android service...
RoboSpice has been designed to perform network requests asynchronously. This app demonstrates it can also be used in "offline" mode for tasks not related to the network.
You can find the library on GitHub :
There are some cases where application needs to provide more complex interactions that usuals, or new ones, not covered by Android UI Guidelines.
RoboDemo eases creating showcases / explaining / demonstrating of such activities to users.
It will display an overlay activity to illustrate the Activity under showcase. The explanations consist of a serie of
points to click on and a text. The Activity under showcase is dimmed and the showcase highlights some transparent area where
the user has to click.
Creation of DemoActivity is straightforward, have a look at the sample to put in place RoboDemo in your own app :
1. create a DemoActivity, using a custom DrawAdapter
2. transmit widget positions and texts to display during showcase to the DemoActivity from the Activity under showcase.
RoboDemo will ease all those steps and you will just have a few lines of code to add to your project.
To learn more, visit
* RoboDemo Starter Guide : https://github.com/stephanenicolas/RoboDemo/wiki/RoboDemo-Starter-Guide
It is designed as a demo application for Android developpers who want to learn more about services.
It demonstrates :
* started services life cycle
* bound services life cycle
* mixed services life cycle (both started and bound)
* sticky / non-sticky services
* foreground services
The app source is available on github at : https://github.com/stephanenicolas/MixedServiceLifeCycle-sample