Link a task to the Q button!
This is a 3rd party app for Tasker, acts like a 'a Task Launcher'. Will be useful for home launchers, lock screen widget, button(like Q button on OptimusG) which only can take apps for gesture action.
1. Go Tasker preference & check 'Allow External Access'.
2. Launch this app & select a task to run.
3. From now on, selected task will be launched instead of main activity. Main activity will not be shown.
4. If you want to reselect a task, go App Manager & clear this app's data.
This app can be launched from a browser.
And can download web page,and display downloaded web page without network connect.
1.Open web page by your web browser.
2.Push menu key
3.Push 'Share page'
4.Push 'Web page downloader'
5.Then this app launched.
6.Set 'Link depth' and push 'OK'.
- Support for downloading any file type
- Support for downloading large files, with pause and resume
- Support for basic and digest authentication
- Support for opening or sending completed downloads
- Support for calculating and comparing MD5 integrity checksums
- Support for overriding any request header
- Support for viewing HTML content, and intercepting the downloads from the web page
- Quick start downloads from clipboard or entering the URL
- Add downloads manually with advanced options
- Use the share link feature from another app (e.g. Dolphin Browser, Dropbox, Sugarsync)
- Icons: http://glyphicons.com/
Tags: downloader, download manager
I wrote this little root utility for myself to help consolidate and automate some root functions that are available in various other apps, but nowhere all together.
Note: this utility does not root your Android device--it assumes that your device is already rooted.
If you have problems or issues with the app, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can provide.
* display current root, /system and root (/) mount status, and root save status; will also display bootloader lock status for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
* reboot options (normal, recovery, bootloader)
* power off device
* remount rootfs (/) and/or /system in read-write or read-only mode; note: remount behavior changed in Android 4.2 and higher that causes remount effect to not
be usable by apps other than the one that initiated the remount
* save (protect) / restore root function; for 4.2 devices with ext2/3/4 /system partitons, a copy of su binary can be saved and later restored; for 4.3
devices, I've implemented Pau Oliva's 4.3+ "OTA rootkeeper" functionality (i.e., via keeproot.sh)
* freeze (disable) or thaw (enable) an application (use caution when freezing a system app!); you can select showing user and/or system apps in the Freeze/Thaw Display Options in the Preferences/Settings menu
* display system (getprop) property values
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, LG Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (1st gen) only options:
-- flash a stock recovery
-- flash various custom recoveries
-- make recovery "stick" (keep stock recovery from overwriting your custom recovery)
-- identify currently installed recovery
-- bootloader lock, unlock, status (Galaxy Nexus only)
* option to turn confirmation mode on / off (defaults to on)
* option to turn "safe mode" on for the app to prevent any su or flashing operation from occurring
Warning / disclaimer: the author of this app is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by or related to its use.
If you are not comfortable with or knowledgeable about the proper use and functionality of this app, please discontinue its use and uninstall.
INTERNET - for downloading recoveries from the internet
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - this is for the downloaded recoveries and work files used to identify which recovery is currently installed
ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission to support interaction with SuperSU
Keywords: root status, root checker, mount status, flash stock recovery, flash custom recovery, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader, power off device, remount
system, make recovery stick, identify recovery, save root, restore root, freeze app, disable app, thaw app, enable app, bootloader lock, bootloader unlock, bootloader
status, getprop, system properties
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Features and Differences with integrated updater:
*Simple and nice User Interface
*Changelog of current, old and next builds
*Auto-Check and Auto-Download of new builds (at time set by you)
*Social bar for commenting/rating a build (useful to avoid bad builds)
*Flash additional zips in batch with the ROM (kernel, gapps etc..)
*Auto-Delete old builds
*Auto-Delete old backups (unlockable on second launch)
*Hide translations in changelog
*Share changes via Twitter and Google Plus
*Auto-Flash of new Build (at time set by you)
*Automatic Backup before Flash
First 5 days of use are Ads Free!
Some features need ROOT!
If you want to translate this app in your language contact me (can take max 15 minutes)
This app is NOT affiliated with "CyanogenMod" Team.
It's similar to "ROM Manager"
ShareDownloader is a new Android app, which combines the various 1-click-hosters in one app. Share Downloader offers among other things, like file-, download- and upload-manager. Further accountinformation can be requested over the app, suchas points, credit, traffic etc. Share Downloader can also decrypt and process DLC - Container. The download manager will resume the downloads after a connection crash automatically or waits as long as WLAN is not available.
ShareDownloader supports following hoster: 1Fichier, 4Shared, 180Upload, AllDebrid, Bitshare, Cloudzer, Crocko, DepositFiles, EasyBytez, FileFactory, FileMonkey, FilePost, FileUpload, Freakshare, Hotfile, HulkShare, JunoCloud, Letitbit, LuckyShare, LumFile, Mega, MixtureCloud, Movreel, Netload, Premiumize, Premium, PutLocker, Rapidgator, Rapidshare, Real-Debrid, ShareFlare, Share-online, Simply-Debrid, SoundCloud, Turbobit, Twitch, Unrestrict, Uploaded, UptoBox, YouTube, Zippyshare
- File Manager
* Delete and rename files
* Create, delete, and rename folders
* Move files
- Upload Manager
* Upload files to the respective account
- Download Manager
* Parallel Download files
* Resuming downloads after disconnection
* Download to network path possible
- Account Info
* Information about the account, e.g. credit, traffic, points etc.
- DLC Decrypter
* DLC files can be extracted, decrypted and processed
* Decryption takes place exclusively via the DLC server, not via third-party websites
- Download History
- Multi-Account support
* Multiple accounts of the same type can be created
- Decypter service
* It can downloads directly when e.g Share Link.biz links are added
More from developer
Cinemadroid Free is super snappy and covers 12 countries : USA Canada India UK Eìre France Italia Deutschland España Türkçe Россия 中国 and 한국.
Find all the movies of all theaters of a city in a few seconds, 7 days ahead. For instance, to load all 500 movies playing in 300 theaters in New York, our first user will wait for 40 seconds, and all other users will get them within 2 seconds.
Thousands of cities covered !
Cinemadroid is more precise than other apps as it relies on national cinema portal web sites more than generalist internet databases.
With a very simple and intuitive interface, Cinemadroid allows you to browse movie showtimes for the whole week in all theaters of your city. Browse showtimes by date, by hour, by movies, or by theatres...even by distance !
Mark your favorite showtimes to retrieve them, and send them to friends by mail or SMS. With a single click, add movies showtimes to your agenda.
Long clicks on showtimes, movies or theatres, will redirect to a web page giving more detailled informations like reviews, an overview of the movies, details about actor/actresses, and much more.
Cinemadroid can work offline, you just need an internet connection to download the showtimes once, and then you can browse them without any connection.
In the free version, you can now test Cinemadroid Widget and Cinemadroid Maps. They are provided as time limited trial features : you can use them a few moments every day before they expire.
Cinemadroid has been designed to be fast, reliable and simple to use. Try it !
If you like Cinemadroid Free : rate it and consider buying Cinemadroid Full version @ market://details?id=ca.qc.webalterpraxis.cinedroid.unlocker
Unlocks full version of Cinemadroid.
This app is not a replacement for Cinemadroid, it will upgrade it to full version.
Install instructions :
- Install Cinemadroid Free Version
- Install this unlocker
- go to the theater maps view.
Wait a few seconds. You will be notified as soon as your licence is accepted. Return to theater maps, it should work, you got the full version of Cinemadroid.
It will instantly unlock following features :
- no more ads
- unlimited maps
- unlimited widgets
Try the full version of the fastest cinema app ever.
Pinch, zoom and move inside a Mandelbrot fractal computed in an Android service...
RoboSpice has been designed to perform network requests asynchronously. This app demonstrates it can also be used in "offline" mode for tasks not related to the network.
You can find the library on GitHub :
There are some cases where application needs to provide more complex interactions that usuals, or new ones, not covered by Android UI Guidelines.
RoboDemo eases creating showcases / explaining / demonstrating of such activities to users.
It will display an overlay activity to illustrate the Activity under showcase. The explanations consist of a serie of
points to click on and a text. The Activity under showcase is dimmed and the showcase highlights some transparent area where
the user has to click.
Creation of DemoActivity is straightforward, have a look at the sample to put in place RoboDemo in your own app :
1. create a DemoActivity, using a custom DrawAdapter
2. transmit widget positions and texts to display during showcase to the DemoActivity from the Activity under showcase.
RoboDemo will ease all those steps and you will just have a few lines of code to add to your project.
To learn more, visit
* RoboDemo Starter Guide : https://github.com/stephanenicolas/RoboDemo/wiki/RoboDemo-Starter-Guide
It is designed as a demo application for Android developpers who want to learn more about services.
It demonstrates :
* started services life cycle
* bound services life cycle
* mixed services life cycle (both started and bound)
* sticky / non-sticky services
* foreground services
The app source is available on github at : https://github.com/stephanenicolas/MixedServiceLifeCycle-sample