Once you own an NFC enabled android phone, you are eligible to use this app.
Able to read the balance offline!
This app will only read the data from the card. It will not modify any data on your card.
Thanks for your support! :)
Sound is emitted by the system, even after you uninstall this app. Android try to show you that no app is suitable to read your card.
FAQ please refer to http://hklight.net/#OctopusBalanceReader
The old version Octopus cannot be read due to Android NFC hardware constraint. The card id of old version Octopus card contains no bracket and 8 digit only.
No cracking or illegal activity are involved during development process. All the reading feature is performed under the mechanism provided by the card system.
Google Nexus S and Samsung Galaxy Nexus are the only two devices that can be bought in Hong Kong and having NFC hardware.
1. Google Nexus S (4.1.1)
2. Samsung Galaxy Nexus
3. Asus Nexus 7
4. Galaxy Galaxy S3
Sony Xperia S(Reported by users)
Galaxy S 2 HK version has no NFC.
Feedback report that the below device can run the app normally.
HTC ONE X
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Sony Xperia Sola
Sony Xperia S
1. Octopus is the trademark of Octopus Holdings Limited.
2. This is not an official app by Octopus Holdings Limited. I will not responsible for any lose or damaged that are caused.
This application is for the devices which is NFC enabled.
This application can ready most of Hong Kong smart payment card, with "( )" in the card number.
To use this application on Samsung devices, please also enable the S Beam.
* 匯出csv (Excel)檔案
1. 如果你未有開啟NFC功能, 請按"NFC 設定"按鈕, 並選取NFC.把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後,當手機檢測到八達通儲值卡會顯示卡上的餘額.
2. 當顯示卡上的餘額, 按"儲存"按鈕, 輸入消費備忘,再按"儲存"按鈕
3. 假設你已開啟NFC功能, 另一種方法啟動程式是直接把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後, 選取Octo-Expense app.
1. 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, Octo-Expense 軟件不能彈出, 而是開啟其他八達通程式, 這是因為您已把NFC讀取綁定了其他程式, 解決此問題, 開啟 ”設定 --> 應用程式 --> 選取菜單 重設應用程式喜好設定”, 重設後, 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, 手機會彈出應用程式來處理NFC, 選取Octo-Expense即可
3.你的手機手機必須有NFC(近塲通訊)功能,如果你的手機沒有此功能, 會顯不"沒有 NFC 硬件"
TAG：八達通, Octopus, 儲值卡, 記帳
The brand new MTR-MoneySave app is finally out!!
This little tool helps you find good ways to reduce your MTR travelling cost!
Fare Check - compare octopus, ticket and City-Saver and pick the cheapest way!
Fare Saver - Check out the Savers each day and reduce your octopus fare even further!
eInstant - Locate the eInstant Bonus Terminals and get MTR points & various discount offers!
We are glad to announced that some local megazines has written about MoneySave 1.0:
* PCM - no.#665
* e-zone - no.#784
* Android x iPhoneS - no.#184
* Apple Daily - 26/12/2014
Thank you for all your support!
* More add-on features will be added to this tool. Prepare to save more money, and earn more bonus, while travelling on MTR.
* This app supports both Chinese or English version.
+ Support the writing of the type of phone, contacts, SMS, URL, text messages and mail.
+ Supports multiple types of tags.
+ Online buy NFC tags.
+ Support multi-device, cross-platform, Android and Windows Phone NFC mobile phone can read the same NFC tag without having to install APP.
+ Data optimization, written contacts without redundant data, least amount of data.
+ Interface is simple and easy to operate.
Support ISO7816-4, Felica compliant e-wallet, It can read account balance and transaction logs from these cards if no read restriction.
So far we've confirmed the following can be read: ShenzhenTong Card (newer version) of Shenzhen, Shanghai Card, Octopus Card of Hongkong, Beijing Municipal Card (newer version), Changan Card of Shaanxi,Xi'an, Wuhan City Smart Card, Quickpass (China UnionPay).
This is a free and opensource software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, Either version 3 of the license, or (at your option) any later version.
Newest version and source code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/nfcard/.
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Copyright (c) 2013 Gerald Thaler
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Get the source at <http://code.google.com/p/octopus-pdf/>
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Perfect to use with RealTerm, Hyperterminal and Arduino.
Send ASCII or hex data direct to the connected device. Quick access custom function buttons to send any ASCII string. Carriage return and line feed.
**Compatible Bluetooth hardware is needed**
**Pair the device you wish to use with the app in Android Bluetooth settings before use**
Tested on Sony Experia Z, Nexus 7 and HTC Desire with Dell Bluetooth enabled laptop and HC-06 BT module.
Rate and review so I can make it better!
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle notification light
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness mode and brightness level
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Launch URL / URI
- Launch Tasker task
- TTS (text to speech)
- Configure a WIFI network
- And more !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested with following NFC tags :
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy Pro Edition: http://getapp.nfctoolspro.wakdev.com/
- Also, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
If you like this app ,Please rate it :)
we would love to hear your feedback.Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or feature requests.
-tags:alarm clock,nap time,sms alarm,msg,sleep,awake,Xtreme,ElectricSleep,Alarm Clock Plus,AlarmDroid,Gentle Alarm,Sleep as an Droid,better alarm clock,hyper,myclock,wakeup,autiful Widgets,digital alarm,smart alarm clock,kaloer,snooze,col reminder
*world time support
*Custom Settings option
*Phone button setting
*gentle alarm volume ramp up
*alarm in slient mode
*shake to snooze
*max number snoozes
*option to keep screen locked keepingthe phone safe in your pocket
and much more!
flying alarm clock app setup is needed for the receiver
This app allows you to explore the contents of the RFID/NFC enabled smart card transponders. This is very useful for anyone programming NFC applications, or for anyone who wants to see what transponders they are carrying around in their purse or wallet.
To scan a smart-card or NFC tag, start the app, then hold the card/tag within a few millimeters of the back of your device (you may have to swipe around a bit to find where the NCF reader is in your device).
The app displays:
* The transponder ID
* RF technologies used
* Type of transponder
* ATQA code
* Target tech classes
* Number of times this transponder has been scanned
Not all android devices support NFC. If your phone or tablet does not support NFC, a message appears on the screen to notify you, and the app closes.
By default, NFC is disabled in most handsets. To use this app, and to use NFC on your device, you must enable NFC in your device settings. If NFC is not enabled on your device, this app displays a message and exits.
This app is no better than the NFC scanner and the RFID tag you are using. Not all phone chips can read all tags. If the phone cannot read the tag, there is nothing the software can do. This app shows whatever NFC contacts the hardware reports to the OS.
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
Press on selected parameter to copy it to clipboard. In the same way you can copy, share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
This application doesn't support dual SIM.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
List of supported parameters:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- SIM IMSI
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
- Voice roaming
- Data roaming
2. To read sim card information if you need it.
Disclaimer: This application is only for general purpose usage! Excessive phone use is bad for health, it is recommended that do not use the phone continuously for a long time. Assumes no legal responsibility for this application for users as well as related equipment. If you can not accept, do not install this program. Thank you.