Once you own an NFC enabled android phone, you are eligible to use this app.
Able to read the balance offline!
This app will only read the data from the card. It will not modify any data on your card.
Thanks for your support! :)
Sound is emitted by the system, even after you uninstall this app. Android try to show you that no app is suitable to read your card.
FAQ please refer to http://hklight.net/#OctopusBalanceReader
The old version Octopus cannot be read due to Android NFC hardware constraint. The card id of old version Octopus card contains no bracket and 8 digit only.
No cracking or illegal activity are involved during development process. All the reading feature is performed under the mechanism provided by the card system.
Google Nexus S and Samsung Galaxy Nexus are the only two devices that can be bought in Hong Kong and having NFC hardware.
1. Google Nexus S (4.1.1)
2. Samsung Galaxy Nexus
3. Asus Nexus 7
4. Galaxy Galaxy S3
Sony Xperia S(Reported by users)
Galaxy S 2 HK version has no NFC.
Feedback report that the below device can run the app normally.
HTC ONE X
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Sony Xperia Sola
Sony Xperia S
1. Octopus is the trademark of Octopus Holdings Limited.
2. This is not an official app by Octopus Holdings Limited. I will not responsible for any lose or damaged that are caused.
This application is for the devices which is NFC enabled.
This application can ready most of Hong Kong smart payment card, with "( )" in the card number.
To use this application on Samsung devices, please also enable the S Beam.
* 匯出csv (Excel)檔案
1. 如果你未有開啟NFC功能, 請按"NFC 設定"按鈕, 並選取NFC.把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後,當手機檢測到八達通儲值卡會顯示卡上的餘額.
2. 當顯示卡上的餘額, 按"儲存"按鈕, 輸入消費備忘,再按"儲存"按鈕
3. 假設你已開啟NFC功能, 另一種方法啟動程式是直接把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後, 選取Octo-Expense app.
1. 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, Octo-Expense 軟件不能彈出, 而是開啟其他八達通程式, 這是因為您已把NFC讀取綁定了其他程式, 解決此問題, 開啟 ”設定 --> 應用程式 --> 選取菜單 重設應用程式喜好設定”, 重設後, 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, 手機會彈出應用程式來處理NFC, 選取Octo-Expense即可
3.你的手機手機必須有NFC(近塲通訊)功能,如果你的手機沒有此功能, 會顯不"沒有 NFC 硬件"
TAG：八達通, Octopus, 儲值卡, 記帳
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- How simple and colorful a theme could be? This is it!
An awesome way to turn a boring plain mobile interface to a beatiful one.
It is free and beyond your imagination!
- Specially designed for ZERO launcher, provides delicate app icons,wallpapers,folder and app drawer interface.Get it right now and make your phone totally brand new!
- If you are rather a mobile enthusiast, surely you will recognize these elements from our latest theme and don't forget to share with your friends!
- The amazing HD screenshots we added will show you just how great this theme will look on your phone !
How To Install:
--Follow the 3 steps: open the application after downloading, click on the "Set as Active Theme" button and select the theme from the following page!
--This theme uses ZERO launcher. If you do not have it installed, you will be redirected to a download page!
--If you are having problems installing ZERO launcher, please follow us on facebook or send us an email: email@example.com
The brand new MTR-MoneySave app is finally out!!
This little tool helps you find good ways to reduce your MTR travelling cost!
Fare Check - compare octopus, ticket and City-Saver and pick the cheapest way!
Fare Saver - Check out the Savers each day and reduce your octopus fare even further!
eInstant - Locate the eInstant Bonus Terminals and get MTR points & various discount offers!
We are glad to announced that some local megazines has written about MoneySave 1.0:
* PCM - no.#665
* e-zone - no.#784
* Android x iPhoneS - no.#184
* Apple Daily - 26/12/2014
Thank you for all your support!
* More add-on features will be added to this tool. Prepare to save more money, and earn more bonus, while travelling on MTR.
* This app supports both Chinese or English version.
Copyright (c) 2013 Gerald Thaler
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Get the source at <http://code.google.com/p/octopus-pdf/>
Support ISO7816-4, Felica compliant e-wallet, It can read account balance and transaction logs from these cards if no read restriction.
So far we've confirmed the following can be read: ShenzhenTong Card (newer version) of Shenzhen, Shanghai Card, Octopus Card of Hongkong, Beijing Municipal Card (newer version), Changan Card of Shaanxi,Xi'an, Wuhan City Smart Card, Quickpass (China UnionPay).
This is a free and opensource software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, Either version 3 of the license, or (at your option) any later version.
Newest version and source code can be found at https://github.com/sinpolib/nfcard/
- "ucode reader" is an application to access ucode.
** Features **
1. Accessing ucode NFC
- With NFC-enabled terminal, touch ucode tags directly.
- The information associated with the ucode tag you touched will be displayed in the browser.
2. Accessing ucode QR
- The camera will be started by starting "ucode reader" application.
- Read QR code (two-dimensional bar code) printed in ucode tag using the camera.
- The information associated with the read ucode tag will be displayed in the browser.
3. Accessing barcode
- The camera will be started by starting "ucode reader" application.
- Read a barcode using the camera.
- The information about the product will be displayed.
4. History list
- A history list of the items you have viewed will be displayed by starting "ucode reader" application and closing the camera.
- Tapping the icon for the items in the list will register the item with a star.
** What is ucode tag? **
- ucode tag stores ucode which is a unique number in the world allocated by Ubiquitous ID Center.
- Many formats of storing ucode into ucode tags have been certified including ucode NFC using NFC tag and ucode QR using QR code which is a two-dimensional bar code.
- Ubiquitous ID Center ( http://www.uidcenter.org/ ) has been proactively promoting ucode as an information infrastructure for the age of the Internet of Things (IoT).
** When you use the application **
- This application does not guarantee the accuracy, availability, certainty, or other quality of the provided information. Ubiquitous Computing Technology Corporation shall not be responsible for any damage that may occur due to the use of this application, etc.
- This application uses ZXing for reading QR codes. The license of ZXing is based on Apache License Version 2.0. ( http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 )
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
If you find any translation mistake in English version,Please help us to correct and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you.
Customisable function buttons, autoscroll on/off, terminal can display ASCII and Hex.
Send logs from the terminal window via email for data transport.
Perfect to use with RealTerm, Hyperterminal and Arduino.
Send ASCII or hex data direct to the connected device. Quick access custom function buttons to send any ASCII string. Carriage return and line feed.
**Compatible Bluetooth hardware is needed**
**Pair the device you wish to use with the app in Android Bluetooth settings before use**
Tested on Sony Experia Z, Nexus 7 and HTC Desire with Dell Bluetooth enabled laptop and HC-06 BT module.
Rate and review so I can make it better!
All you need to do is get your device close to an NFC chip to read the data on it or execute tasks.
Simple and intuitive, NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.
But the NFC Tools app goes further and allows you to program tasks on your NFC tags in order to automate actions that were once boringly repetitive.
Turn on the Bluetooth, set an alarm, control the volume, share a WiFi network configuration and so much more.
For example, a simple motion with your phone in front of your NFC tag before going to sleep and the WiFi will turn off, the phone will switch to silence and your alarm will be set for the next morning, all by itself.
Quite practical, isn't it?
For the most tech-savvy of you, the geeks :) preset variables, conditions and root tasks are also available so you can create more complex actions.
Make your life easier with more than 100 tasks available and infinite combinations.
The "Read" tab allows you to see data such as:
- the maker of the tag
- the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
- the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
- the available technology (ex: NFC A)
- its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- the size of the tag and of the data on it
- if you can write on the tag and if the tag can be locked as read only
- all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
The "Write" tab let you record standardised data such as:
- a simple text
- a link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
- an email
- a contact
- a phone number
- a predefined text message
- an address or geolocation
- a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
- personalised data.
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
Other features are available under the "Other" tab,
such as copying, erasing and password protecting your NFC tag.
The tasks allowing you to automate your phone are under the "Tasks" tab and are categorised.
Here are a few examples of the available actions:
- activate/deactivate/toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, car mode
- configure a sound profile: silent/vibrate/normal
- change brightness
- set volumes levels (media, alarm, notification, ring volume)
- set a timer
- launch an app
- open an URL/URI
- send a text message or make a call
- read aloud a text with text to speech
- configure a WiFi network
- and much much more!
NFC Tools has been tested with the following NFC tags:
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problem please feel free to contact me.
You don't have NFC tags?
Don't panic, you can get some here: http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- NFC compatible device needed
- App permissions are limited to the use of the NFC
- In order to execute tasks, you need the free app http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy the Pro Edition here http://getapp.nfctoolspro.wakdev.com/
- You can buy me a coffee here http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want to give me more caffeinated beverage, go there http://donate.wakdev.com/
Xender transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps. Besides connection and transfer between Android devices, Xender also allows transfers between Android and iOS. With the new Connect PC mode, Xender transfers everything you need between your phone and your computer, be it PC, MAC or Chromebook.
Forget about tangled cables, slow Bluetooth, apps that have to use your mobile data and tools that need you to install software on your computer. Download Xender now.
Phone to Phone
☆ No USB, no internet, no data usage!
☆ Transfers everything - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Supports group sharing to up to 4 devices.
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
Phone to PC/MAC
☆ Connects your phone to any PC/MAC - even other people’s, anywhere!
☆ Transfers everything - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ No need to install any software on PC/MAC.
☆ Support off-line mode with high transfer speed and no internet is needed!
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
The current free triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS and mobile data settings (root users).
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping most applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/triggerwiki/permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.