Once you own an NFC enabled android phone, you are eligible to use this app.
Able to read the balance offline!
This app will only read the data from the card. It will not modify any data on your card.
Thanks for your support! :)
Sound is emitted by the system, even after you uninstall this app. Android try to show you that no app is suitable to read your card.
FAQ please refer to http://hklight.net/#OctopusBalanceReader
The old version Octopus cannot be read due to Android NFC hardware constraint. The card id of old version Octopus card contains no bracket and 8 digit only.
No cracking or illegal activity are involved during development process. All the reading feature is performed under the mechanism provided by the card system.
Google Nexus S and Samsung Galaxy Nexus are the only two devices that can be bought in Hong Kong and having NFC hardware.
1. Google Nexus S (4.1.1)
2. Samsung Galaxy Nexus
3. Asus Nexus 7
4. Galaxy Galaxy S3
Sony Xperia S(Reported by users)
Galaxy S 2 HK version has no NFC.
Feedback report that the below device can run the app normally.
HTC ONE X
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Sony Xperia Sola
Sony Xperia S
1. Octopus is the trademark of Octopus Holdings Limited.
2. This is not an official app by Octopus Holdings Limited. I will not responsible for any lose or damaged that are caused.
This application is for the devices which is NFC enabled.
This application can ready most of Hong Kong smart payment card, with "( )" in the card number.
To use this application on Samsung devices, please also enable the S Beam.
* 匯出csv (Excel)檔案
1. 如果你未有開啟NFC功能, 請按"NFC 設定"按鈕, 並選取NFC.把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後,當手機檢測到八達通儲值卡會顯示卡上的餘額.
2. 當顯示卡上的餘額, 按"儲存"按鈕, 輸入消費備忘,再按"儲存"按鈕
3. 假設你已開啟NFC功能, 另一種方法啟動程式是直接把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後, 選取Octo-Expense app.
1. 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, Octo-Expense 軟件不能彈出, 而是開啟其他八達通程式, 這是因為您已把NFC讀取綁定了其他程式, 解決此問題, 開啟 ”設定 --> 應用程式 --> 選取菜單 重設應用程式喜好設定”, 重設後, 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, 手機會彈出應用程式來處理NFC, 選取Octo-Expense即可
3.你的手機手機必須有NFC(近塲通訊)功能,如果你的手機沒有此功能, 會顯不"沒有 NFC 硬件"
TAG：八達通, Octopus, 儲值卡, 記帳
The brand new MTR-MoneySave app is finally out!!
This little tool helps you find good ways to reduce your MTR travelling cost!
Fare Check - compare octopus, ticket and City-Saver and pick the cheapest way!
Fare Saver - Check out the Savers each day and reduce your octopus fare even further!
eInstant - Locate the eInstant Bonus Terminals and get MTR points & various discount offers!
We are glad to announced that some local megazines has written about MoneySave 1.0:
* PCM - no.#665
* e-zone - no.#784
* Android x iPhoneS - no.#184
* Apple Daily - 26/12/2014
Thank you for all your support!
* More add-on features will be added to this tool. Prepare to save more money, and earn more bonus, while travelling on MTR.
* This app supports both Chinese or English version.
Support ISO7816-4, Felica compliant e-wallet, It can read account balance and transaction logs from these cards if no read restriction.
So far we've confirmed the following can be read: ShenzhenTong Card (newer version) of Shenzhen, Shanghai Card, Octopus Card of Hongkong, Beijing Municipal Card (newer version), Changan Card of Shaanxi,Xi'an, Wuhan City Smart Card, Quickpass (China UnionPay).
This is a free and opensource software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, Either version 3 of the license, or (at your option) any later version.
Newest version and source code can be found at http://code.google.com/p/nfcard/.
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Copyright (c) 2013 Gerald Thaler
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Get the source at <http://code.google.com/p/octopus-pdf/>
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle notification light
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness mode and brightness level
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Launch URL / URI
- Launch Tasker task
- TTS (text to speech)
- Configure a WIFI network
- And more !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested with following NFC tags :
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy Pro Edition: http://getapp.nfctoolspro.wakdev.com/
- Also, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
Have you ever wondered if you unknowingly carry RFID or NFC-enabled cards in your wallet? Use NFC TagInfo with your NFC-enabled Android device to find them and to check what information they carry.
The NFC TagInfo application reads meta information and data from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. It is an ideal tool for anyone who is curious about the information stored on their Near Field Communication tags.
The analysis tool is a must-have for NFC application developers on the Android platform. NFC TagInfo demonstrates the tag-reading capabilities of the Android API. Developers may use this tool to inspect and verify the information on their NFC and RFID tags.
* Read & visualize basic meta information on the tag
* Read & visualize NDEF message data
* Read & visualize raw data (in hexadecimal, ASCII and UTF-8 text encoding)
* Read & visualize access conditions
* Read & visualize electronic passport (eMRTD)
* Save tag information to files
Supported NDEF records:
* Text Record
* URI Record
* Smartposter Record
* Generic Control Record
* Signature Record
* NFC Geo Record
* Android Application Record
* other records (basic support)
Supported tags for reading raw data and access conditions:
* NFC Forum Type 1
* NFC Forum Type 2 / MIFARE Ultralight (EV1) / NTAG
* NFC Forum Type 3 / FeliCa Lite
* my-d(TM) NFC / my-d(TM) move
* MIFARE Classic
* MIFARE DESFire
* MIFARE DESFire EV1
* ISO/IEC 15693 (only limited support)
* NFC Barcode
Additional MIFARE Classic support:
* View MIFARE application directory
* View value blocks
* Try authentication with typical authentication keys
* You can setup your own authentication keys
* In advanced mode: support for individual authentication keys per sector
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
Additional MIFARE DESFire support:
* Display data from Clipper cards
* Display data from NORTIC cards
* Display data from ORCA cards
ISO/IEC 14443 + ISO/IEC 7816-4 support:
* Detect ePassport application
* View basic identity card data
* View photo (JPEG2000 support using PassportImageDecoder service)
* View raw data files
* Tested with Austrian/Belgian/Dutch/UK/US passports
* Certain passports (e.g. US passport booklet) can only be read while they are opened
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
While we test our app prior to releases, there might still be some errors that cause unexpected behavior and functional interruptions. If you happen to find such misbehavior please help us by providing a so-called "crash report". You can also file bug reports or feature requests using our issue tracker: http://issues.mroland.at/
* NFC TagInfo does not store data retrieved from tags on persistent memory without explicit user consent.
* NFC TagInfo does not transmit data retrieved from tags across the Internet.
This app allows you to explore the contents of the RFID/NFC enabled smart card transponders. This is very useful for anyone programming NFC applications, or for anyone who wants to see what transponders they are carrying around in their purse or wallet.
To scan a smart-card or NFC tag, start the app, then hold the card/tag within a few millimeters of the back of your device (you may have to swipe around a bit to find where the NCF reader is in your device).
The app displays:
* The transponder ID
* RF technologies used
* Type of transponder
* ATQA code
* Target tech classes
* Number of times this transponder has been scanned
Not all android devices support NFC. If your phone or tablet does not support NFC, a message appears on the screen to notify you, and the app closes.
By default, NFC is disabled in most handsets. To use this app, and to use NFC on your device, you must enable NFC in your device settings. If NFC is not enabled on your device, this app displays a message and exits.
This app is no better than the NFC scanner and the RFID tag you are using. Not all phone chips can read all tags. If the phone cannot read the tag, there is nothing the software can do. This app shows whatever NFC contacts the hardware reports to the OS.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
You can program:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
We will add different data types based on feedback.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C.
The app is configured to allow you to write multiple tags without leaving the write screen.
Programmed tags will work with *any* device that has NFC. Everyone who scans the tag will see the same content.
You can buy tags from within the app.
The last 25 recently written tags are displayed on the homepage for easy access.
Please note that this is only a tool to check the general information of a bank card, so even if the card number is valid, before starting your transaction with a card, please check another secure information of the card (CVV, expiration..).
Information this application can check:
- Card check-sum: if this is INVALID, then it is FAKE card (base on Luhn algorithm). This is most important information to check
- Card brand: VISA, MASTER, MAESTRO, AMERICAN EXPRESS...
- Country of origin (may not be the country of the bank but the original country of card brand. This information is used only for reference)
- Bank (issuer)
- Type: CREDIT, DEBIT
- Category: PREMIER, BUSINESS, PLATINUM...
This application does not collect, store or send any entered card number.
Keywords: credit card validator, debit card validator
The currently supported tags include:
* Mifare Classic 1K & 4K (S50 & S70)
* Mifare Ultralight / Ultralight C / Ultralight EV1 / NTAG series
* some ISO 15693 tags (i.e. NXP ICODE SLI series)
* NFC Type 1 tag
* ISO 14443-4 compliant tags that accept ISO7816-4 format commands
Note: For Mifare Classic tags, you need to know the Key(s) to access the data in each respective sector, otherwise the default key would be assumed. For more information, please look up NXP's Mifare Classic in the internet.
- read one, write one tag.
- read one, write many tags.
Emailing tags is also supported. The app optionally remembers your NFC tag data for later use.
THIS APP DOES NOT HACK CARDS, IT ONLY COPIES CARDS WITHOUT KEY PROTECTION.. You must yourself supply keys to the app whenever the card is protected.
Supported NFC tags:
- ALL tags types using standard NDEF content
- Mifare Ultralight
- Mifare Classic
Mifare Classic special features:
- use custom keys
- change A and B access keys for whole tag or for individual sectors
- set corresponding access conditions
Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/NFCTagCloner :-)
For parsing tags sent as email attatchments see https://github.com/skjolber/nfc-tags.
Tags: NFC, NDEF, Clone, Copy, Duplicate, Beam