*HOLD THE MENU BUTTON FOR OPTIONS*
Pocket VJ is a procedural particle drawing app. Use it to make your own living particle paintings using brushes and effects generated by genetic algorithms. Hook it up to a pico projector using "VJ mode" to create visuals to music at shows, on the street, or in the airplane. This is a must have visuals generator for the mobile VJ, kids, daydreamers, commuters, and anyone looking to "tune in, turn on, and drop out".
* Particle system with genetically generated brushes, including particle chains, orbital planets, magnetic particles and more. Thousands of combinations!
* Control the particles by tilting the phone
* Save screenshots of your paintings and share them
* Watercolor effect
* Fractals effect
* Kaleidoscope symmetry effect
* Feedback effects
* Multitouch pinch zoom and pan
Pro Features: (coming soon!)
* Save and edit your favorite brush presets
* Create your own palettes from an image file or pictures from your camera
* Breed new effects and brushes by combining the genomes of two different effects
* OSC control over Wifi
If you want to hook it up to a pocket projector, you will need a phone that supports TV video out, like the Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, Mesmerize, etc), some versions of Motorola Droid, etc.
Note on Internet permissions: These are only used for OSC support. The app does NOT contact any outside servers or share any of your information.
For other VJ apps, check out Pocket Looper and Springle.
Please contact me on odbol.com with any suggestions or questions.