This used to be a great app, but whatever they changed messed up the volume setting. At 100% relative volume it is almost inaudible. I've missed the start or end of so many intervals this app is now useless. UPDATE: The developer has worked to fixed this bug, and it's back to being the app I love.
The app is almost perfect if you want to do simple intervals. I only have a problem when sometimes the timer stops when your phone is locked, so I leave my phone unlocked for the duration of the workout. Also the free version only lets you have 2 preset workouts
Preset function is poorly designed Once you create a "preset" it can never be changed or deleted...not any way I have found and I have wasted a lot of time trying to deal with this. Sure, the name and alert sounds can be changed but not the actual interval periods. Don't add "features" to a "minimalist" program that are half-baked
Simplicity at its best! It does what it says on the box and is all that I need for my yoga practice. I looked at a few other apps, but this one is the best.
Great for meditation with good control and pleasing notification tones
• Added work-around for audio issues (Tone Alerts setting)
• Fixed audio issues.
• Material design (phase 2).
• Persistent drawer mode for tablets.
• Improved layout for Nexus 9.
• Added Start Preset On Load setting.
• Show warning when starting a workout with volume muted.
• Disable Alerts is now activated by long press action.
• Removed "preset loaded" toast message
• Fixed bug with the first audio alert not being played if device was asleep.