Minesweeper Turn is a logic game / puzzle.
Goal of minesweeper game is to discover all tiles without a mine without detonating hidden mines. Number on discovered tiles says how many mines are around (all tiles adjacent to the one). These principles are valid for this game, too.
The main differences of Minesweeper Turn are:
• It does not open tiles immediately. At first, player indicates, which tiles they think are safe. They are marked by a tick.
• Afterwards player presses Turn button, which makes opening of all indicated tiles at the same time.
• The goal is to use as few Turns as possible to finish the game.
• This stimulates the player to think about the situation on the whole playfield
Game settings include:
- Preset field size - from Tiny to X-large
- Level (number of mines).
- Classic Windows sizes and number of mines
- Special modes: Classic, Guess-indication, Learning
User interface options are:
- type of click for discovering the field
- vibration feedback
- safety margin for close to border clicks etc.
- wide open the filed on the first click
- chording (fast open configuration)
- flagging chording
- color themes
- few others
Best scores of this minesweeper game are stored in your device.
If you sign-in and on-line, your score will be sent to service Google Play Games.
Not all game combinations have one. If the game you are playing has one, it is indicated by green dot next to Leaderboard in right bottom corner.
For enthusiast players there is an information on board 3BV and after finishing 3BV/s and APM (actions per minute) and MPT (mines per turn).
The app will first analyze the information available to the player at the moment. It shows circles on the tiles, which must be logically empty (green) or hiding the mine (red). If it is not possible to specify any safe (green) tile based on information known to the player, the game marks an uncertain tiles by blue circles. You can turn the color circles off and on again by clicking on the mines icon or the indicated number of remaining unmarked mines at the top left.
This mode indicates situation when player has to guess by changing Smiley expression.
Useful for tiles referencing. When you switch on this feature, you can letter covered unmarked tiles by simply clicking on a nearby discovered tile. Use the type of click, which is not assigned for Chording.
Relax by playing minesweeper turn!
Also known as Buscaminas, Minensucher, Campo minado, Saper, Miny, Hledani min
If you look for a classic game try out Minesweeper Dreams.