- Austria In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A German Phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
You'll get access to the interesting points that can be found on your way: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theaters, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
Audio and visual guidance will help you reach your destination.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in Austria: Viena, Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Wels, Villach, Sankt Pölten, Dornbirn and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Now you can find everything you need for your Austrian flight, and a wide range of Austrian services, in our brand-new Austrian app. The light, airy design in the Austrian look and clearly structured functions will make you want to try it out. Thanks to the new technology it uses, the app is fast and stable, ensuring you can navigate through the menu quickly and receive rapid answers to your flight search.
The new Austrian app is now ready to be downloaded free, at the App Store and on Google Play. It is available in German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian and Japanese.
What the new Austrian app can do – those functions in detail:
Book a flight
The new app also lets you choose the right redservices for your Austrian flight, such as your preferred seat, a DO & CO à la Carte Menu or a Smart Upgrade. You can also use the app to book your hotel, rental car and travel insurance.
This section lets you pull up your booking again before departure and amend various information and services, such as your Miles & More service card number, APIS data or a Smart Upgrade offer, if you wish.
App Check-in instead of Web Check-in! The app lets you check-in with just a few clicks, and receive your boarding pass as usual, as an SMS or e-mail sent to your mobile telephone.
Is my flight on time? Which gate am I departing from? The app lets us keep you up-to-date with the very latest status of Austrian flights. All you need do is input your place of departure and your destination. You will also find the flight schedule as a whole, so you can search the right Austrian connecting flight at any time while travelling.
Click here to get a fast overview of possible flight irregularities.
You can now also browse the best Austrian Airlines offers, and discover the latest redticket bargain flights.
Info & Services
In the new Info & Services section, you’ll find all the information that matters about travelling and your Austrian flight, such as details of how to prepare for your flight, luggage requirements, services on the ground and in the cabin, and much more besides.
New mobile Austrian website
Should you not have the chance to download the app, you can also book flights, check-in and use a wide range of other services from your mobile telephone by going to m.austrian.com. The new mobile portal, with its optimised user guidance and extra services, is now even quicker and easier to use.
- shows your current position on the map,
- searches locations on the map,
- shows current coordinates, elevation, and accuracy of GPS,
- records your track (also while running in background),
- calculates your recorded track statistics (distance covered, duration, elevation gain, speed, ...),
- renders elevation profiles,
- exports your recorded track into GPX or KML file (file is either saved on memory card or sent by email),
- adjusts GPS accuracy (lower accuracy settings extend the battery life).
The map in this application was generated using data from the OpenStreetMaps project. This data is licensed under (c) OpenStreetMap contributors. The map tiles and design is licensed under (c) Daniel Tekel.]
Important warning: Do not substitute the application map for the official hiking maps in your area. The application map currently covers approximately 90% of the existing trails. The author of this application assumes no responsibility for any map inaccuracies.
iAustria is the information source for your holiday in Austria right on your smartphone. News about the weather, lake temperatures and top events as well as open lifts or hiking routes and mountainbike trails make the choice of your holiday region a delight. iAustria offers a unique service for climbing and water enthusiasts when it comes to severe weather with the new mountain weather forecast. The iAustria radar feature informs you about the highlights in your area via notifications. Additionally you can collect PINs on your hiking trip or biking tour.
Information about your holiday destination
Even for a spontaneous trip iAustria offers helpful descriptions about golf courses, sport shops as well as accommodations. Thanks to the Alpine association hut finder, which contains over 500 huts in Austria, every hiker can find the perfect gastronomy and the desired refuge in the mountains. In order to easily find your favourite destination, you can create your own list including your favourite routes, sights and resorts.
The iAustria Trophy
The "Pinning" Challenge offers a further incentive to join and use the app. After checking-in at special places all over Austria the user receives PINs and automatically takes part in a monthly raffle, where great prizes can be won such as a holidays for two somewhere in beautiful Austria.
- Region description with filter according to interests
- Weather stations with live weather
- Detailed weather forecast with temperature
- Photos and videos
- Summer lifts
- Recommendations of Austria Tourism
- Route tips
- Accommodations, culinary, wine,...
- Daily tip
- Arrival information, distance incl. Route planning
iA:Tip Scanner: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Maps and data available in the Austrian Map mobile:
* Overview Map 1:1 Million (free of charge)
* Cartographic model 1:500 000 (free of charge)
* Cartographic model 1:250 000
* Cartographic model 1:50 000
The app contains a map tile contingent of 550 tiles, which corresponds to 550 km ² in the scale 1:50 000 (no specific area, maps free to choose). This allows to test the capabilities of the AMap mobile in a specific area. Additional areas may be downloaded at will.
Functions of Austrian Map mobile:
* Search by toponym or search by coordinates
* GPS features: Display of the location, "moving map", compass support, routing along tracks
* Insert, edit and share POIs (Points of Interest)
* Recording and exporting tracks (tracks can be imported into AMap Fly)
* meta data about the used map sheets
No matter where in Austria you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
- changing between map mode and satelite view
***including the iSKI Trophy***
Comprehensive information about hundreds of Austrian ski resorts like Obertauern, Ischgl, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Saalbach Hinterglemm or Arlberg.
Current information about:
• Status of ski resorts
• Weather, slope and lift information
• Ski schools and sports shops with booking options
• Hotel and restaurant recommendations
• Sport clinics
• Livestream with weather stations
• Route planner
• iSKI Trophy Tracker
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of Austria City. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from public transport companies. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Österreich, Austria, Tram, ICE, Railjet, REX, Regional Zug, RE, timetable, Linien, Zug, Train, Fahrplan, Öffi, Bahn, Bus, O-Bus, U-Bahn, Bim, Straßenbahn, Ticket, Öffentlich, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Abfahrt, Abfahrtszeit, Bus Fahrplan, Fahrplan Öbb, postbus, westbahn, AST, BusBahnBim, Schulbus, Westbus, Auskunft, Nightline, Linien, Wann, Abfahrt, Route, Trip, Metro, U-Bahn, next stop, trip wolf
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
Bergtouren, Skitouren, Hochtouren, Klettersteige, topografischen Karten und vieles, vieles mehr.
Die Grundlage unserer App bildet eine zoombare, topografische Karte im Maßstab 1:25.000. Die Karte ist online oder offline verfügbar und wird für den Alpenraum in zwei unterschiedlichen Darstellungen (Sommer / Winter) angeboten. Die Karten können überall im deutschen, österreichischen und Südtiroler Alpenraum zur Positionsbestimmung & Tourennavigation eingesetzt werden.
Das Herzstück der App ist die große, immer weiter wachsende Tourendatendank. Du kannst tausende Ski-, Berg-, Hoch- und Klettertouren sowie Freerideabfahrten, Klettersteige und noch viele weitere Aktivitäten nach den unterschiedlichsten Kriterien auswählen:
- Alphabetische Auflistung
- Auflistung nach Entfernung
- Filterung nach Sportart
- Suche nach Ort
- Qualität: Nach Wertigkeit der Tour
- Anforderung: Die Touren können nach Strecke, Schwierigkeit oder Dauer sortiert werden
In den Tourenbeschreibungen erfährst Du alle wissenswerten Facts inkl. Höhenprofil. Zuhause kannst Du im Tourenplaner unter www.alpenvereinaktiv.com mit der Maus die Wegstrecken auf den Karten abfahren, Wegpunkte setzen, Beschreibungen ergänzen und Bilder hochladen. Ähnliche Funktionen kannst Du auch in der App nutzen. Du kannst in den topografischen Karten Wegpunkte setzen und Dir das Live-Höhenprofil der geplanten Tour anzeigen lassen.
In Notfällen kann mittels Notruffunktion eine Verbindung zur Rettungsstelle hergestellt werden, wobei Deine aktuelle Position auf dem Display angezeigt wird.
Ein wichtiger Hinweis:
In der Toolbox steht auch eine Höhenmesser zur Verfügung. Die Höhenanzeigen basieren auf dem aktuellen Standort und dem Höhenmodell aus der Karte. Wichtig: der Höhenmesser ist nicht barometrisch kalibrierbar und deshalb nur als grober Richtwert zu verstehen. Er ersetzt nicht einen korrekt geeichten Höhenmesser.
Achtung: Im Ausland können hohe Roaming-Kosten entstehen. Bei Nutzung der App im Hintergrund bei aktiviertem GPS Empfang kann sich die Akkulaufzeit deines Smartphones verkürzen!
Make sure also of the many useful features that the AutoNavi Premium package offers. Try it out for yourself, because from the first use of the app, you can test the package for 7 days free of charge in its entirety!
With the following additional functions and packages that you can easily purchase via in-app, customize the app to your needs:
Car Navi Package:
+ 2D Vehicle Navigation
+ HERE maps of Austria
+ POI on the map
+ Extended Destination Information
+ Traffic Check: Get already before departure information on the current traffic conditions in your area
+ Reality View Light
+ Precise voice announcements
+ Automatic day / night mode, the map display
+ Clever Parking
+ Weather Live
+ Bluetooth support (Android 2.2)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Local Search
Car Navi Premium Package:
All functions of car navigation package to expand:
+ Europe Maps 44
+ 3D Navigation (bird view)
+ Reality View Pro - Photo-realistic preview of motorway junctions
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes - display multiple routes including an estimate of the travel time to choose
+ Text-to-Speech - Spoken street names
+ Speed Assistant - displays the speed limit and warns in case of need
+ Lane Assistant Pro - helps correct filing before reaching a junction
+ Active Lane Assistant (Android 2.2) - animated lane guidance based on the current speed
+ Radar Info (permanently installed equipment)
Google Street View (where available)
With the upgrade package you as a user of the car navigation package. Always have the possibility to extend the application to all the extra features of the Premium package
Traffic Live Package
+ Supplied regularly and in real time with the latest traffic information
+ Offers a wealth of statistics and information for your driving behavior, which are also displayed on the screen
NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ Through time payment you will receive at least two years, every three months, the latest maps from the experts. These include EU 44 maps.
Panorama View 3D
+ Shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but in three dimensions with mountains and valleys for even better orientation.
By on-board navigation there are no data charges or roaming charges, for example Route calculation and map display.
- NAVIGON guide by Drei can be only be used by Drei Austria customers with an according SIM card
- For first time users: This software requires more data (maps, etc.) which must be loaded via WLAN.
- When using Live services such as Traffic Live will need a data connection may apply for according to your mobile contract fees.
- It requires about 1GB of free space. Please ensure that sufficient storage (SD card) is available.
- Samsung users: please only download maps via WLAN!
During the first use of NAVIGON guide by Drei registers your software. This happens automatically and requires a small amount of data from ca.25kB. Depending on your wireless service plan fees may apply.
The proper positioning of your smartphone in the vehicle for optimum GPS reception is very important!
GARMIN hopes you enjoy navigating!
More news and information:
www.navigon.com / facebook
www.navigon.com / twitter
What is unique about this is that you can see the same on your phone a 360° panorama from your desired destination and if you like it, you are also guided by GPS equal to your desired destination.
The unique Austria Guide 3D app proves particularly if, for example. after a visit to the museum would like to wish you a sumptuous and strengthening see shortly beforehand on your phone by 360° panoramic visibility, such as taverns or wine tavern near you look. Or you need a nice place in your neighborhood? You might want to visit a beautiful church in your neighborhood? Of course you can find all things to do, such as ski resorts, tennis clubs, golf courses, spas. Explore virtual directly on the phone by 360° view of your future travel or destination and then decide where you can steer by GPS back.
New: Live Map
New: Event Calendar
New: German, English
New: area search
New: fine tuning the categories
New: Objectives know about
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
The map can be viewed under http://alpenkarte.eu.
This is an installer that downloads and installs the map. Thus, no more internet connection for the use of the card is necessary. The card can be used by one of these apps:
- Alpenkarte.eu (http://goo.gl/xyjCro)
- Locus Map Free or Pro (http://goo.gl/nqzLZP)
News from your community, from where you are, or from where you want to be on the go!
Gem2Go - Information on events, local news, photos, accommodation, restaurants, community newspaper and so much more.
Gem2go brings you closer to your community faster than ever.
Communities such as Krems, Kufstein, Stockerau, Wiener Neudorf, Imst, Sierning, Kremsmünster, Schärding, Vösendorf, Pucking, Thaur, Ternberg, Adnet, Gumpoldskirchen, Lamprechtshausen, Maishofen, Ernstbrunn, St. Florian am Inn, St. Ulrich bei Steyr, Eben am Achensee, Dietach, Ruprechtshofen, Eberstalzell, Mutters, Roppen, Hagenbrunn, Fuschl am See, Sautens, Auberg, Bergheim, Zwettl, Dellach im Drautal, Gerersdorf, Bad Schönau, ...
Further information, and a complete list of communities, can be found at www.gem2go.at
Looking for a special community App? Find more with Gem2Go and make it your favorite.
Gem2Go is the perfect platform for finding out about what is happening in your community right now!
RiSKommunal - The modern civil service on the pulse, makes it possible!!
- Compass Maps (Switzerland, Austria, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Bavaria, Lake Garda, South Tyrol, ...), AMAP Austria,
- TOP 50 Germany,
- DAV & PES
- TouratechQV (Worldwide)
- Free OSM - Maps.
- First and real SRTM 3D display alongside Google Earth on Android.
More than 70,000 tours (biking, hiking, skiing) from our partners gps tour.info, alpintouren.at and geo-coaching.net with reviews / height model / text / images COMPASS TOP50 maps and cards. The map coverage of the tour services currently affects South Tyrol, Austria and Germany and is constantly expanding.
ape@map works even without mobile network.
With the ape@map PC Viewer (ape@map desktop) you can plan routes on a PC or even offline maps and tracks (available for free at www.apemap.com) exported from PC to mobile phone.
(Info: NMS and SMS permission is required ONLY for sending and receiving location based requests for help or assistance)
Please contact email@example.com for further questions or error reports.
Only then will we have a chance to help.
(Note: We are a certified company of VeriSign, more at https://lic.apemap.at)
Keywords: maps, map, hiking, biking, bike, ski, online map, offline map, map download, gpx, track, poi, geo, mountain, mountains, compass, nasa, alpine cross, mountain biking, skiing tours.
Plus: win a trip to Austria every week!
* Create your personalized avatar with your own face on it
* Visit Austrian attractions and take snapshots of yourself in front of them
* Share your “holiday” snapshots via email, Facebook, Twitter, What's App, etc.
* Test your skills when you set off to virtual adventures in Austria in 3 exciting game modes: hiking in Tyrol, boat-riding in Salzburg and waltzing in Vienna
* Collect coins during these games
* Use coins to unlock and visit more Austrian attractions and take snapshots there
* Use coins to unlock new moves for your avatar to pose on your snapshot
* Win Austrian goodies and trips to Austria
* Official Game App of the Austrian National Tourist Office
* "facemapping"technology to create your realistic personal avatar
* 3 mini games
* Stunning images of Austria’s main tourist destinations and attractions as backgrounds for your personal “holiday” snapshots
* New images will be added on a regular basis for even more snapshot fun
Competitions to win trips to Austria