The Interior Design Mock Up App allows you to store pictures in your camera roll, which we call your Portfolio. Those pictures can include furniture, tile samples, decor items, wallpaper, flooring, cabinets, bedroom, bath, or any other living elements. You are able to place up to 6 elements at once on the design screen, then mix and match elements as needed to create the perfect mini design board. If you like what you see or want a second opinion, share the design mock up on Facebook, Pintrest or email to your clients.
It's the perfect decorating and design companion for your next project and the go to reference tool for design professionals
*The Interior Design Mock Up App works best with phones with at least 512MB RAM as the pictures in your phone tend to be high resolution. You can avoid this problem by adjusting your settings to take lower resolution pictures.*
Depending on what you are looking for, you can search by text, product group, designer or product family. This will take you to the relevant product datasheet where you can find all relevant information on each of our products. With the help of the zoom function in the image gallery, you can access large-size detailed and ambience photos, which will give you a clear impression of the individual product.
In addition, the following tools are available to you:
• Price requests via the email interface
• Catalogue request via the email interface
• Our profile and link to our homepage
Our app is, of course, updated regularly. You will be able to view the latest content by clicking on “refresh layout” on the menu.
More information about our company is available on our website www.softline.dk
What users say:
- "Guidecentral is my new addiction!" - Brit Goodyear
- "Love this app, I use it to design my room!" - Tonie Hemmings
- "Simply amazing, singularly the best DIY app available" - Melissa Lenox
- "Pinterest with rewards! Great app for crafters who love to showcase their works" - Sahana Ajeethan
Join the Maker Program!
Elevate your profile and get hundreds of new followers every month. Earn up to $4 for every new guide and a bit more each time the community engages with your projects. There's no limit to how much you can make!
Makers love Guidecentral:
- "The Maker Program has been a great part-time job for me. It has greatly enhanced my life and my crafting career. It has helped me plan, create and think ahead with braveness and creative spirit. It has been the one constant tool that allows me to stay home with my kids and get money for something that I love to do." - Heidi Greenwood
- "I’m thrilled because I just received my first payment from the Maker Program. I didn’t even think it was possible to find an app that would pay me for publishing my projects. Guidecentral makes me feel special and more confident too." - Linda Rose
Influencers like it better than Pinterest!
- "No more finding something you love, clicking through and arriving at an error page, something that happens often on Pinterest. See how it is made right there, with step by step photos and text." - Red Ted Art
- "Guidecentral is like a nightclub for DIY tutorials. No bouncer, no velvet rope but you can meet and greet with amazing projects all night long." - Aunt Peaches
- Browse popular topics: decor, ornaments, kitchen, furniture, garden, storage, and more.
- Learn how to make things with basic supplies: fabric, glass, paint, wood and more.
- Discover projects like Christmas ornaments, kitchen design, colorful paint ideas, and more.
- Create your own profile and stay informed with a live activity feed.
- Join the Maker Program and be rewarded for your projects.
- Meet and follow amazing makers from around the world.
- Share any guide on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and through email.
- Shop your favorite DIY Projects. Find fun and unique do it yourself projects packaged into easy kits with all the supplies you need to recreate your favorite DIY ideas at home.
Popular home projects:
- How to Make Beautiful Stone Mason Jar Candle Holders.
- Create Pretty Yarn Ball Decorations.
- Make Customized Ceramic Tile Coasters.
- Assemble a Lovely Dry-Erase Board.
- How to Make Pretty Tin Can Lanterns.
- How to Make Cool Recycled Magazine Baskets.
- Create a Beautiful Starburst Mirror.
Want to discover more DIY & home decor? Get the free app now!
Interested in Crafts, Food, Style, Beauty, Technology and other DIY topics? Check out the full Guidecentral app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guidecentral.howto.diy.crafts. It's absolutely free!
For a better experience please sign up with Facebook, Twitter or email.
Questions or comments: email@example.com
Terms & conditions: http://www.guidecentr.al/terms
Our philosophy is simple: we care. Most of our shop design and installation work comes through word of mouth recommendation and we think this is a great testimonial for our service.
We have the design expertise and experience to help you create a stunning ice cream parlour, café or restaurant. Our specially trained designers can help with the design of your coffee shop, deli or bar. They can also advise on furniture, colour schemes and layout.
In order to proceed with your enquiry there will be some questions we will need the answers to:
have you already secured a property that we can design a layout for? If so do you have 'to scale' drawings that we can work from?
timescale is very important: to create a full shop fit requires some months; if a more immediate delivery is required we can consider stock items or just supply stand alone display cabinets.
we can design a layout and propose equipment to match your budget level as long as we are aware of the budget available; this saves time for both of us!
what products do you wish to display/retail in your shop? Do you want to sell Ice cream and how many flavours, hot drinks, smoothies, cold drinks, alcohol, cakes, savoury products, hot food etc. etc.? Will it be self service or waitress service?
Following our initial discussion and subsequent site visit we will prepare a 2D layout drawing and a budget cost. We will then refine the drawing and provide a detailed quotation based on your feedback. Once an order has been given and a deposit paid we will provide full service drawings of the agreed counter layout which you can use for builders, electricians and plumbers.
Most of the display cabinets in our range can be used alongside our modular counter systems to produce a seamless solution. One of our designers will work with you to prepare a retail counter layout that meets your needs and suits your market.
The almost infinite number of bar counter and display cabinet combinations and dozens of standard finishes mean there’s little danger of having to compromise. We can find the perfect design for your coffee shop, deli or restaurant. Back fittings can include halogen downlights, mirrors, adjustable glass shelves, box shelves, illuminated shelves and cupboards that match the front counters. Sinks, integral refrigerators, coffee machine platforms, suction hoods and numerous other options can be added to create a highly individual and practical space.
Modular solutions Modular solutions
By nature of being modular systems, they’re very quick to install. A retail counter system using a modular solution can be usually fitted in two days.
In a bespoke installation, our designers will work with you to design a complete interior to meet your precise specifications. This results in an exclusive and unique interior. We can design as much or as little as you need – from the entire shop to just the counters. We work with you from initial design brief to completed design.
Bar counter finishes and cabinets can be unique. Floors, ceilings, wall panelling, bench seating, chairs and tables can all be designed specifically to your requirements so you achieve the ultimate interior. Display cabinets can be made to fit into the most awkward spaces to make the most of the room you have available. Wine racks, glass-fronted cupboards or merchandising gondolas can all be included for a seamless look. We can also help specify light fittings, so nothing is left to chance.
As you would expect from an Italian manufacturer, only the highest quality wood veneers, glass, granite or marble are used. All compositions are put together in the factory so there are no complications when they’re being installed on site. Each piece is then individually numbered and wrapped up before shipping. In many cases, the Italian manufacturers also install the composition to ensure the ultimate result.
Mysterious ancient Egyptian civilization continues to mesmerize people a millennium later. Egyptian interior style is a popular ethnic interior design style, as Egypt is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Egyptian decor ideas that include beautiful columns, Egyptian statues, frescoes and bas-reliefs look unusual and expensive. Pleasant and comfortable light and dark brown colors, striking black and golden yellow color contrasts are ethnic interior design ideas that add drama to modern home interiors in Egyptian style.
Ancient Egyptian architecture and exotic Egyptian designs are simple, balanced and elegant. Egyptian architecture and interior design ideas are characterized by straight lines with rounded corners and arches. Egyptian decor, especially timeless golden finish, decorative fabrics and room decorating accessories in golden color tones, create bright, warm, rich and powerful interior design.
Egyptian interior decorating colors
Room decorating ideas in Egyptian style call for warm and light interior design colors, especially golden-yellow color tones, that symbolize the worship of Ra, the Sun God of ancient Egypt. All shades of yellow color, from desert sand shades to golden-yellow color tones, are excellent for creating Egyptian interior in the style, inspired by uniqueness and powerful beauty of ancient Egyptian civilization.
Walll decorations with ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, paintings and canopies in bright colors or in beige and white color tones add important details to Egyptian decor, bringing exotic charm and luxury into Egyptian interior style. Natural decorative fabrics in solid bright colors are perfect for creating light and festive, elegant and comfortable home interiors.
Beautiful chairs and small benches, made of dark wood with carved ornaments were main Egyptian furniture pieces. Egyptian style furniture are colorful and unique, decorated with enamel, mother of pearl, gilding and inlay, – ancient furniture decoration methods that give Egyptian style furniture pieces their signature look.
Egyptian statues of birds, animals, deities and mythological creatures, vases and rugs with Egyptian designs are important elements of Egyptian interior style that comes from the world of pharaohs.
Incorporating Egyptian design ideas into your home interior decorating is an elegant way to set your home interiors apart, creating a distinct look of rooms, inspired by the ancient theme. Egyptian design ideas work well for home interiors and offices, bars, shops and hotels, creating attractive and elegant modern interiors that are different, beautiful and impressive.
Egyptian designs help to express yourself in a unique way. You can use Egyptian decor theme to express your heritage or create a beautiful Egyptian interior, inspired by your trip to this country. You can also use this theme for one room decorating in Egyptian interior style and use a different civilization inspiration for decorating other rooms in your home.
See top patio designs and various ideas for:
- small or big patios;
- modern, classic, rustic and more styles;
- front or backyard designs and fireplace ideas.
- Browse large gallery of patio design ideas;
- Set your favorite as wallpaper;
- Share the ideas you love with your friends and family.
Very easy to use: start and slide. Use the upper left button to share and upper right button for set as wallpaper function.
Have you ever dreamed of a romantic evening at the patio?! Do not miss this gallery app.