Alpha Bank and Vodafone present Tap ´n Pay: the new mobile application for contactless transactions (mobile payments).
Tap ´n Pay enables the completion of day-to-day transactions with ease and security. This innovative application requires a special NFC SIM card which will contain your new Enter Visa Tap ´n Pay payment credentials. Contactless transactions are conducted with the debit of the bank account which is connected with the card. Day-to-day transactions are completed in just a few seconds by positioning the mobile phone in front of the card acceptance terminal with the contactless symbol.
• Your mobile SIM card carries your debit card information, permitting you to use your device on everyday transactions.
• All transactions realized with Tap ‘n Pay are charged to your bank account through your Alpha Bank Visa debit card.
• Place your phone in front of the POS at all merchants with the contactless logo. The transaction is securely completed within a few seconds.
• Your mobile phone stays always with you.
• Transactions under €25 can be completed without using any passcode. For transactions exceeding €25 you have to enter your passcode. Alternative, you can go to the application’s settings and select passcode usage for all transactions.
Tap ‘n Pay. Your mobile wallet!
In order to make contactless mobile payments with Tap ‘n Pay you need an Alpha Bank Enter Visa card, a Vodafone mobile contract (postpay) and one of the NFC smart phones that enable Tap ‘n Pay functionality (Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, Sony Xperia Z and Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo). New NFC certified devices will be gradually available. For more information please visit any Alpha Bank Branch or contact our Customer Service (Alpha Bank: +30 210 326 0300, Vodafone: 13830). Alternative you may visit the following portal: http://www.alphabankcards.gr/tapnpay/
Cash on Tap is a contactless payment service for your smartphone. Just touch your phone against a contactless card reader to pay for anything under £20. Coffees, lunch, taxis, London buses, just a single tap and you’re done. And from the 16th Sept 2014, you can use it to pay for your travel on the London Underground.
It’s totally secure
Cash on Tap is brought to you by EE and MasterCard®. It’s just like using a contactless bank card – and just as safe – in over 300,000 locations in the UK.
Top up anywhere
It’s easy to add more cash to your Cash on Tap account. You can either load your account manually when you need to or use the Autoload functionality to make sure your account is always topped up and ready to spend. Top up using any UK debit or credit card, anytime and anywhere you want.
How to get Cash on Tap
• You will need a compatible device
• Check for N on your SIM card if not go to ee.co.uk/cashontap
• Download the EE Tap Wallet from Google Play
• Install & Register for the Cash on Tap service
• Add any UK debit or credit card to top up your account
• Start tapping to play for things straight away
Watch our Cash on Tap video above to find out more.
It’s worth checking on older devices you have the latest Android software updates.
Some older devices, for example Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE phones purchased before May 2013, might need a new SIM and a software update. The EE Tap Wallet checks your current SIM and software and will let you know if you need any updates.
MasterCard Issuer Statement
MasterCard Issuer Statement Cash on Tap is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. Cash on Tap is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuance of electronic money (FRN 900010). MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
EE Tap Wallet
Copyright (c) 2013 Orange SA - All rights reserved
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email address, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate new cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without your card at most CommBank ATMs by tapping Cardless Cash
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app. • Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Contacts/Calendar – allow you to make P2P payments using a mobile or email stored on your device (calendar is not used)
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- camera is used for the QR code bill reader functionality, the microphone is not used.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^CANSTAR Innovation Excellence winner 2014; Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
The new Airtel Money app provides the best in class payment experience for Recharges, Instant Money Transfers to Contacts, Shops & Bank accounts, Bill Payments and online shopping.
The new app that works for all telecom carriers in India, also allows you to discover people and shops near you, making location based payments a reality.
Request money from your contacts was never earlier. You can even tap & request money with NFC based payments
Here is what you will experience in the new Airtel Money App:
- New User Interface: Ensures a fast, open and secure experience
- OTT: The new carrier agnostic app allows any customer on any operator to download and enjoy ALL the benefits of airtel money
- New ways to pay with Tap and location
- Fast & Simple: Fast forward your frequently used payments
- On-the-fly Load Money: No need to load your wallet first. Transact first and pay with Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking for your transactions with a simple checkout experience at the end.
- Snap & Store: Take a picture of your credit card and store it on Airtel’s PCI DSS certified infrastructure
What Can You Do With Airtel Money:
- Recharge ANY mobile, DTH or Datacard (all operators are supported)
- Pay Electricity, Water, Gas, Postpaid, Landline, DataCard bills
- Instantly transfer money to any bank account in India (uses the IMPS technology) or to any airtel money user.
- Pay @ Shops, restaurants or any merchants that accept airtel money.
- Request money from contacts
- Find and call Airtel Money retailers near you
What's In It For You:
- Get the best value of airtel prepaid and DTH recharges on the airtel money app
- Exclusive offers and deals from online and physical merchants. For a complete list of offers please visit http://airtel.in/money/exciting-offers/
- Trust, Reliability and 24*7 Customer Services of Airtel
Airtel Money is a RBI-authorized payment service. To use airtel money, download the app and load money into your wallet using your bank account or credit card.
Exclusive Offer: One-time Activation fee of Rs 15 waived off on first online load money event.
Please visit www.airtel.in/money for detailed terms & conditions.
Simply get yourself ready with the followings to start enjoying the Hang Seng Mobile Payment Service:
1. Hang Seng MasterCard Credit Card Principal Card
Please ensure the credit card is valid, credit status is in good condition, and has been added to the account list in Hang Seng Personal e-Banking.
2. Hang Seng Personal e-Banking and an activated security device
If you are not an existing Hang Seng Personal e-Banking user, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/ebanking with a personal computer for registration. If you do not have a security device yet, please visit any branch or call 2998 6899 to apply for the security device, and activate it via Hang Seng Personal e-Banking with a personal computer.
3. Designated NFC-enabled handset
For a list of designated handset models which will be updated regularly, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
4. 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone NFC SIM Card
If you are an existing 1O1O, CMHK, csl or SmarTone customer, please exchange for the NFC SIM Card at any outlet of your mobile network operator for free (Not applicable for prepaid card, 2G mobile plan or designated mobile plan, please contact corresponding mobile network operator for details).
For the service details, please visit http://www.hangseng.com/mobilepayment.
1. Loyalty Cards & Coupons
Be rewarded with free treats, exciting discounts, exclusive surprises and special promos on-the-go! If you're a Singtel Prestige customer, you can also download your Singtel Prestige virtual card to enjoy amazing deals!
2. DBS One.Tap MasterCard Retail Payments
Get your DBS One.Tap MasterCard for fast and seamless contactless payments without a physical wallet! Simply tap your NFC smartphone with Singtel NFC SIM at 30,000+ merchant acceptance points islandwide to pay, including Comfort & CityCab, Watsons, PastaMania, Shaw Theatres, G2000, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, and more. You can even choose to pay seamlessly without unlocking your phone or logging into any app! Just tap on the DBS One.Tap card in mWallet, and toggle the “Always On” feature to enjoy PIN-free convenience, or be assured with a higher level of security - you're in control!
3. EZ-Link NFC Retail Payments
Make convenient, contactless payments with EZ-Link NFC at Cold Storage, Guardian, 7-Eleven, Comfort Taxis and more! Train and bus rides are primed to come on board in 2015.
4. mCash Mobile Top-Up & Remittance Services
mCash is SGD in your phone! Top up any Singtel prepaid mobile, and send money instantly to friends and loved ones in the Philippines and Indonesia via mRemit - directly from your phone 24/7! And now, you can recharge mCash instantly from your Singtel Postpaid Bill or Dash Easy Savings Account.
5. More Secure Than Your Physical Wallet
Your mWallet is protected by your personal 6-digit mCash PIN, giving you peace-of-mind over your wallet's security. When you change your phone, you'll have to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) sent via SMS on first login.
6. Available to Singtel, StarHub & M1 Users
mWallet is free for all mobile customers in Singapore aged 18 years and up, and supported on most Android phones. EZ-Link and MasterCard PayPass payments are enabled on certified NFC devices with Singtel NFC SIM, including:
• HTC One [HTC One] - v4.2.2
• HTC One M8 [HTC One_M8] - v4.4 (NanoSIM)
• LG G Flex LTE [LG-D958] - v4.2.2
• LG G Flex2 [LG-H959] - v5.0.1
• LG G Pro 2 LTE [LG-D838] - v4.4.2
• LG G2 LTE [LG-D802] - v4.2.2
• LG G3 [LG-D855] - v4.4.2
• LG Optimus G [LG-E975] - v4.1.2
• LG Optimus G Pro [LG-E988] - v4.1.2
• Samsung GALAXY ACE 3 [GT-S7275R] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY Express [GT-I8730] - v4.1.2
• Samsung GALAXY Note II [GT-N7100] - v4.1.1
• Samsung GALAXY Note II LTE [GT-N7105] - v4.1.1
• Samsung GALAXY Note 3 LTE [SM-N9005] - v4.3
• Samsung GALAXY Note 4 4G+ [SM-N910G] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY Note Edge [SM-N915G] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY S Advance [GT-I9070P] - v2.3.6
• Samsung GALAXY S III [GT-I9300] - v4.0.4
• Samsung GALAXY S III LTE [GT-I9305] - v4.1.1
• Samsung GALAXY S4 Active LTE [GT-I9295] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY S4 LTE [GT-I9505] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY S4 LTE+ [GT-I9506] - v4.2.2
• Samsung GALAXY S5 4G+ [SM-G901F] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY S5 Alpha [SM-G850F] - v4.4.4
• Samsung GALAXY S5 LTE [SM-G900F] - v4.4.3
• Sony Xperia C3 [D2533] - v4.4.4
• Sony Xperia L [C2105] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia M2 [D2303] - v4.3
• Sony Xperia P [LT22i] - v2.3.7
• Sony Xperia S [LT26i] - v4.0.4
• Sony Xperia SP [C5303] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia T2 Ultra [D5303] - v4.3
• Sony Xperia V [LT25i] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia Z [C6603] - v4.1.2
• Sony Xperia Z Ultra [C6833] - v4.2.2
• Sony Xperia Z1 [C6903] - v4.2.2
• Sony Xperia Z2 [D6503] - v4.4.2
• Sony Xperia Z3 [D6653] - v4.4.4 (NanoSIM)
• Sony Xperia Z3 Compact [D5833] - v4.4.4 (NanoSIM)
7. Introducing Dash
Pay friends and businesses on-the-go with mCash, and earn 0.5% base interest p.a. with Dash Easy Savings Account!
Find out more @ http://www.singtel.com/mwallet
TAP Contactless is a special, adhesive card which you can stick onto your mobile or anywhere else. This app is only for managing this type of card, and cannot be used for other "la Caixa" cards.
The app has PUSH notifications for all purchases made, so that you can see all the movements and you can spread out their payment.
RBC Mobile requests certain permissions so you can access some of our features like, sending an e-Transfer to someone on your phone’s contact list or to a Facebook friend, as well as access to the RBC Wallet. For more information, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/permissions.html.
We respect your privacy and will only access information needed to provide you with the services available in our RBC Mobile app. For more information, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a supported Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Add, manage and store your RBC Client Card (INTERAC‡ Debit) and any eligible RBC credit cards.
- To learn more, go to http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/wallet/
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
- View account information, pay bills and transfer funds
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messenger
- Receive push notification alerts and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you download this application, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc and RBC Dominion Securities Inc
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc in connection with its online service.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
The Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay service with the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application may be agreed through sales channels of Privredna banka Zagreb.
After you have agreed the service you will receive the activtion code, the activation key and the link to the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application.
The application has been offered both in Croatian and in English.
PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker Mobile Application's Feature and Functionalities
The application is used to manage your Sticker card better. With the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application you gain full control of the Sticker card use by means of the following features:
• Overview of the HRK transaction current account balance for which the service was agreed,
• Overview of payment transactions performed by the Sticker card,
• Activation/deactivation of the Sticker card at any time.
The use of the PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker application is completely secure, which has been confirmed by a detailed security testing performed by a company specialized in such testing.
The PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker application is used with the help of a PIN known to the user only and if the mobile phone was lost or stolen, it cannot be abused. Any data related to the account and PIN are not stored on the mobile phone, which guarantees the absolute data secrecy.
The application is locked if wrong PIN was entered three consecutive times and this additionally secures unauthorized access.
Enjoy using your PBZ Wave 2 Pay Sticker mobile application and manage your Sticker card regardless whether you are at home, at work or on a trip.
With Swish you can instantly use your mobile telephone to make payments to private individuals, companies or organisations. The money is set direct into the recipient’s account, irrespective of the bank. The bank’s role is to ensure the payment. In the event of a non-delivery of the goods or services or dissatisfaction with the product the customer takes contact with the service or product supplier. When a payment is made to a company or organisation reimbursement cannot be made directly via Swish.
Getting started with Swish
To get started with Swish you need to register with your own bank’s Swish service and download and activate the Swish-app. You also should ensure you have downloaded and activated Mobilt BankID on your mobile telephone.
When should I use Swish?
Swish is perfect to use when you want to for example share a bill, buy second-hand goods, pay for a coffee or donate to a charity.
Which Banks are behind Swish?
The service has been developed through a unique partnership between Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Länsförsäkringar, Nordea, SEB, Swedbank and Sparbankerna. Since then a number of other Banks have chosen to also participate.
How does Swish work?
Through your Internet Bank, you connect your bank account to your mobile telephone number. In order to make a payment with Swish you simply enter the recipient’s mobile telephone or Swish number via the app. The payment amount is transferred into the recipient’s bank account within a few seconds. You can always be sure in who you are making a payment to since the recipient’s name will be shown before you are able to authorise the transaction via Mobilt BankID.
In order to be able to use the app you need:
· An internet connection – In order that you can make a payment and access information on Swish.
· Access to your contacts – if you wish to be able to locate the details of the recipient from one of your existing contacts.
More information is available at www.getswish.se or your Bank’s website.
Eligible stores include: Caribou, Slider Station, Fleur, Mad Stand, Solo Pizza, Bellora, Slice, Somday Cafe and much more! A list of merchants is available on the app and on our website - http://nextkw.com/directory.
How it works:
1. Sign up and recharge your account.
2. Go to a store that accepts Next Pay
3. Purchase an item and/or service
4. Get a token number from a cashier and enter it in the application
5. Click pay and confirm
Enjoy your purchase!
The user of this application can use KNet, a Kuwait-based credit card service, to add credit/funds to their account.
This is the first world class mobile payment system in the whole region of Gulf Cooperative Council (GCC).
This application enables users to make payments through their iPhones, iPads and iPod touches.