Cash on Tap is a contactless payment service for your smartphone. Just touch your phone against a contactless card reader to pay for anything under £20. Coffees, lunch, taxis, London buses, just a single tap and you’re done. And from the 16th Sept 2014, you can use it to pay for your travel on the London Underground.
It’s totally secure
Cash on Tap is brought to you by EE and MasterCard®. It’s just like using a contactless bank card – and just as safe – in over 300,000 locations in the UK.
Top up anywhere
It’s easy to add more cash to your Cash on Tap account. You can either load your account manually when you need to or use the Autoload functionality to make sure your account is always topped up and ready to spend. Top up using any UK debit or credit card, anytime and anywhere you want.
How to get Cash on Tap
• Download the EE Tap Wallet from Google Play
• Install & Register for the Cash on Tap service
• Add any UK debit or credit card to top up your account
• Start tapping to pay for things straight away
Watch our Cash on Tap video above to find out more.
Some older devices, for example Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE phones purchased before May 2013, might need a new SIM and a software update. The EE Tap Wallet checks your current SIM and software and will let you know if you need any updates.
MasterCard Issuer Statement
MasterCard Issuer Statement Cash on Tap is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. Cash on Tap is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuance of electronic money (FRN 900010). MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
EE Tap Wallet
Copyright (c) 2013 Orange SA - All rights reserved
Alpha Bank and Vodafone present Tap ´n Pay: the new mobile application for contactless transactions (mobile payments).
Tap ´n Pay enables the completion of day-to-day transactions with ease and security. This innovative application requires a special NFC SIM card which will contain your new Enter Visa Tap ´n Pay payment credentials. Contactless transactions are conducted with the debit of the bank account which is connected with the card. Day-to-day transactions are completed in just a few seconds by positioning the mobile phone in front of the card acceptance terminal with the contactless symbol.
• Your mobile SIM card carries your debit card information, permitting you to use your device on everyday transactions.
• All transactions realized with Tap ‘n Pay are charged to your bank account through your Alpha Bank Visa debit card.
• Place your phone in front of the POS at all merchants with the contactless logo. The transaction is securely completed within a few seconds.
• Your mobile phone stays always with you.
• Transactions under €25 can be completed without using any passcode. For transactions exceeding €25 you have to enter your passcode. Alternative, you can go to the application’s settings and select passcode usage for all transactions.
Tap ‘n Pay. Your mobile wallet!
In order to make contactless mobile payments with Tap ‘n Pay you need an Alpha Bank Enter Visa card, a Vodafone mobile contract (postpay) and one of the NFC smart phones that enable Tap ‘n Pay functionality (Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, Sony Xperia Z and Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo). New NFC certified devices will be gradually available. For more information please visit any Alpha Bank Branch or contact our Customer Service (Alpha Bank: +30 210 326 0300, Vodafone: 13830). Alternative you may visit the following portal: http://www.alphabankcards.gr/tapnpay/
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email address, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate new cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without your card at most CommBank ATMs by tapping Cardless Cash
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app. Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Contacts/Calendar – allow you to make P2P payments using a mobile or email stored on your device (calendar is not used)
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- camera is used for the QR code bill reader functionality, the microphone is not used.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^CANSTAR Innovation Excellence winner 2015; Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
TAP Contactless is a special, adhesive card which you can stick onto your mobile or anywhere else. This app is only for managing this type of card, and cannot be used for other "la Caixa" cards.
The app has PUSH notifications for all purchases made, so that you can see all the movements and you can spread out their payment.
It is a simple accounting software, just tap gently with your fingers,
Can quickly record all consumer spending, small painless through daily management,
Greatly comprehensive understanding and adjust personal spending, improve personal finances,
Move toward personal financial freedom.
Support tablet and Non-3G mobile device
Support Android Wear smart watch, you can record from your smart watch when you receive billing reminder.
Display on widget both balance of selected account and surplus of budget
Can create transaction expense, income and transfer records
Transactions can be used to build or copy transaction, enter Easier
There are pictures and the truth, photographed, spending a clearer breakdown of fun, even more text
Can take pictures, then direct record by share from the gallery
Can be set for each category of budget planning, allowing you to more easily manage expenses
Provide transaction reminders, manage to be more convenient to pay bills
Several reports, personal finance glance
Can manage multiple accounts
Multi-currency support, and ready to synchronize the exchange rate
Can backup database by email or backed to Google Drive
Can restore database from local device or Google Drive
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Please Note: The Softcard app is not available for new activations and will shut down on March 31st.
As an alternative, download Google Wallet today to tap and pay in stores with your Android phone. You can also store your gift cards and loyalty cards in Google Wallet and easily redeem them at checkout. Google Wallet works with all major debit and credit cards and on NFC enabled Android phones running KitKat 4.4 and higher.
Download Google Wallet, take a photo of your bank card, and you’re on your way!
Get the Google Wallet app (http://goo.gl/scrQhW)
Now you can accept card payments from your customers, anywhere, through your Android Device*. Get today's takings tonight with same day access to funds in your linked ANZ business account for transactions settled before 6:30pm.
By downloading the ANZ FastPay app and then applying for FastPay via the ‘Apply’ button on the app, you could be up and running in as little as 2 days (with a limited facility).
• Process credit and debit card transactions securely on the spot whenever and wherever suits you**
•Same day access to your funds (for transactions settled before 6.30pm) in your linked ANZ Business Account
• Easy to remember 4-digit PIN login access
• The convenience of emailing receipts directly to your customers
•Additional users can be set up to process card payments for your business
•Multiple businesses can apply to be set up on the same device***
•View transaction history at the tap of a button
•Multiple devices processing card sales simultaneously, with takings settled into a single ANZ Business Account
The ANZ FastPay app is free to download. Fees and charges apply to the use of ANZ FastPay. Visit the ANZ FastPay website for more information on these fees and charges.
By installing ANZ FastPay you acknowledge and accept the ANZ FastPay App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement and agree to receive these Terms and Conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the Google Play Store or your electronic device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy of the ANZ FastPay Terms and Conditions and License Agreement.
To find out more about ANZ FastPay, visit www.anz.com/fastpay.
*ANZ FastPay™ is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply to the use of ANZ FastPay™.
**ANZ FastPay™ processes Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as American Express and Diners Club credit cards. If you wish to accept American Express and Diners Club cards then you need to contact these providers directly. To use ANZ FastPay™ you require an ANZ merchant account and cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
***Subject to approval
ANZ FastPay™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
ANZ FastPay™ for Android™ may only be downloaded to an Android Device with Android version 4.2 or later software.
Poker Agent has some unique user interface elements, for a complete understanding watch the introduction video. http://www.nuancesys-app.com/tutorials.html
Poker Agent DOES NOT support small screens or extra large screens (tablets).
If you experience any problems please give me a chance to resolve it before you give the application a poor rating. You can email me at email@example.com
There is a free limited-use version of Poker Agent on the Android Market. Try it out first to see if you like it.
Poker Agent imports from CSV files from Poker Income and Poker Logger.
- Session tracking and reporting (supports penny stakes like $.10/$.25)
- Player tracking
- Player and Session Notes
- Break Timer
- Automated Backups
- Automated location determination (using wifi and gps)
- Hand History (player and session based)
- Flop and Turn equity calculations
- Flop, Turn, and River combinatorial calculations
- Post session email
- International Currency Support
- Post flop player's statistics
- Setting the game type at each table
- Tracking Win/Loss per table
- Allow win/loss to be updated multiple times per session
- Expense tracking at the table level (tips, transportation, rake, etc).
- Money borrowed and loaned
- Tournament support
- Bankroll management
- Poker Stove light
- Hand history reporting
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a supported Bell Mobility NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Lets you add, manage and store your RBC Client Card, RBC Visa‡ credit cards and/or RBC MasterCard‡ credit cards
- To learn more, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/index.html.
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
- View account information, pay bills and transfer funds
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send notice of INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messages
- Receive push notification alerts and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC Royal Bank branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank®, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you install RBC Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC Mobile performs functions to access services like finding a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM. A full list of the functions is listed at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=81. For assistance with removal of RBC Mobile, access instructions at: http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=82 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html.
RBC Royal Bank I RBC Direct Investing I RBC Dominion Securities contact information is available at: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc. in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. in connection with its online banking service.
----------------How to get money?----------------
- Download free app, install and open it.
- View great videos.
- Completing offers, survey.
Get cash payments directly to your paypal, google & amazon account
Every request withdraw will paid within 72 hours.
The Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay service with the PBZ Wave 2 Pay mobile application may be agreed through sales channels of Privredna banka Zagreb.
After you have agreed the service you will receive the activtion code, the activation key and the link to the PBZ Wave 2 Pay mobile application.
The application has been offered both in Croatian and in English.
PBZ Wave 2 Pay Mobile Application's Feature and Functionalities
The application is used to manage your Sticker card better. With the PBZ Wave 2 Pay mobile application you gain full control of the Sticker card use by means of the following features:
• Overview of the HRK transaction current account balance for which the service was agreed,
• Overview of payment transactions performed by the Sticker card,
• Activation/deactivation of the Sticker card at any time.
The use of the PBZ Wave 2 Pay application is completely secure, which has been confirmed by a detailed security testing performed by a company specialized in such testing.
The PBZ Wave 2 Pay application is used with the help of a PIN known to the user only and if the mobile phone was lost or stolen, it cannot be abused. Any data related to the account and PIN are not stored on the mobile phone, which guarantees the absolute data secrecy.
The application is locked if wrong PIN was entered three consecutive times and this additionally secures unauthorized access.
Enjoy using your PBZ Wave 2 Pay mobile application and manage your Sticker card regardless whether you are at home, at work or on a trip.