Cash on Tap is a contactless payment service for your smartphone. Just touch your phone against a contactless card reader to pay for anything under £20. Coffees, lunch, taxis, London buses, just a single tap and you’re done. And from the 16th Sept 2014, you can use it to pay for your travel on the London Underground.
It’s totally secure
Cash on Tap is brought to you by EE and MasterCard®. It’s just like using a contactless bank card – and just as safe – in over 300,000 locations in the UK.
Top up anywhere
It’s easy to add more cash to your Cash on Tap account. You can either load your account manually when you need to or use the Autoload functionality to make sure your account is always topped up and ready to spend. Top up using any UK debit or credit card, anytime and anywhere you want.
How to get Cash on Tap
• Download the EE Tap Wallet from Google Play
• Install & Register for the Cash on Tap service
• Add any UK debit or credit card to top up your account
• Start tapping to pay for things straight away
Watch our Cash on Tap video above to find out more.
Some older devices, for example Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE phones purchased before May 2013, might need a new SIM and a software update. The EE Tap Wallet checks your current SIM and software and will let you know if you need any updates.
MasterCard Issuer Statement
MasterCard Issuer Statement Cash on Tap is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. Cash on Tap is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuance of electronic money (FRN 900010). MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
EE Tap Wallet
Copyright (c) 2013 Orange SA - All rights reserved
TAP Contactless is a special, adhesive card which you can stick onto your mobile or anywhere else. This app is only for managing this type of card, and cannot be used for other "la Caixa" cards.
The app has PUSH notifications for all purchases made, so that you can see all the movements and you can spread out their payment.
Alpha Bank and Vodafone present Tap ´n Pay: the new mobile application for contactless transactions (mobile payments).
Tap ´n Pay enables the completion of day-to-day transactions with ease and security. This innovative application requires a special NFC SIM card which will contain your new Enter Visa Tap ´n Pay payment credentials. Contactless transactions are conducted with the debit of the bank account which is connected with the card. Day-to-day transactions are completed in just a few seconds by positioning the mobile phone in front of the card acceptance terminal with the contactless symbol.
• Your mobile SIM card carries your debit card information, permitting you to use your device on everyday transactions.
• All transactions realized with Tap ‘n Pay are charged to your bank account through your Alpha Bank Visa debit card.
• Place your phone in front of the POS at all merchants with the contactless logo. The transaction is securely completed within a few seconds.
• Your mobile phone stays always with you.
• Transactions under €25 can be completed without using any passcode. For transactions exceeding €25 you have to enter your passcode. Alternative, you can go to the application’s settings and select passcode usage for all transactions.
Tap ‘n Pay. Your mobile wallet!
In order to make contactless mobile payments with Tap ‘n Pay you need an Alpha Bank Enter Visa card, a Vodafone mobile contract (postpay) and one of the NFC smart phones that enable Tap ‘n Pay functionality (Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, Sony Xperia Z and Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo). New NFC certified devices will be gradually available. For more information please visit any Alpha Bank Branch or contact our Customer Service (Alpha Bank: +30 210 326 0300, Vodafone: 13830). Alternative you may visit the following portal: http://www.alphabankcards.gr/tapnpay/
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• View up to two years’ worth of transactions, and filter these by date & amount
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
• Send money overseas
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted using just your phone and CommBank PayTag
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without a card at most CommBank ATMs. Collect it yourself or arrange for someone else to collect it.
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Control how your credit card gets used. Lock international transactions when you’re not using them or set a transaction limit to manage your spending.
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
* Similar to SMS or email, CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information such as your NetCode, payments received or of changes in your account balance.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 may apply after the first 12 months if you set up Tap & Pay on a supported device. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
With Swish you can instantly use your mobile telephone to make payments to private individuals, companies or organisations. The money is set direct into the recipient’s account, irrespective of the bank. The bank’s role is to ensure the payment. In the event of a non-delivery of the goods or services or dissatisfaction with the product the customer takes contact with the service or product supplier. When a payment is made to a company or organisation reimbursement cannot be made directly via Swish.
Getting started with Swish
To get started with Swish you need to register with your own bank’s Swish service and download and activate the Swish-app. You also should ensure you have downloaded and activated Mobilt BankID on your mobile telephone.
When should I use Swish?
Swish is perfect to use when you want to for example share a bill, buy second-hand goods, pay for a coffee or donate to a charity.
Which Banks are behind Swish?
The service has been developed through a unique partnership between Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Länsförsäkringar, Nordea, SEB, Swedbank and Sparbankerna. Since then a number of other Banks have chosen to also participate.
How does Swish work?
Through your Internet Bank, you connect your bank account to your mobile telephone number. In order to make a payment with Swish you simply enter the recipient’s mobile telephone or Swish number via the app. The payment amount is transferred into the recipient’s bank account within a few seconds. You can always be sure in who you are making a payment to since the recipient’s name will be shown before you are able to authorise the transaction via Mobilt BankID.
In order to be able to use the app you need:
· An internet connection – In order that you can make a payment and access information on Swish.
· Access to your contacts – if you wish to be able to locate the details of the recipient from one of your existing contacts.
More information is available at www.getswish.se or your Bank’s website.
Mint Bills is from the creators of TurboTax, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
It is a simple accounting software, just tap gently with your fingers,
Can quickly record all consumer spending, small painless through daily management,
Greatly comprehensive understanding and adjust personal spending, improve personal finances,
Move toward personal financial freedom.
Support tablet and Non-3G mobile device
Support Android Wear smart watch, you can record from your smart watch when you receive billing reminder.
Display on widget both balance of selected account and surplus of budget
Can create transaction expense, income and transfer records
Transactions can be used to build or copy transaction, enter Easier
There are pictures and the truth, photographed, spending a clearer breakdown of fun, even more text
Can take pictures, then direct record by share from the gallery
Can be set for each category of budget planning, allowing you to more easily manage expenses
Provide transaction reminders, manage to be more convenient to pay bills
Several reports, personal finance glance
Can manage multiple accounts
Multi-currency support, and ready to synchronize the exchange rate
Can backup database by email or backed to Google Drive
Can restore database from local device or Google Drive
· Debt Payoff Planner
· Mortgage Calculator Pro
· Mortgage Calculator Full
. Mortgage Auto Loan Calculator
. Debt Payoff Lite
The bills can be backed up to SD card / Google Drive and restored later.
-- Improved Look and Feel and new Scroll Widget (from Android 3.0)
The input data for this app comes from source apps listed above. Once the data is imported into this app, the app automatically keeps track of your payments.
· App reminds you when your payment is due. You can configure how far ahead you want to be notified.
· Past due payments are shown as RED to get attention.
· You have made multiple payments in the past before using this app? No problem. You can simply mark all the past payments as paid in one click.
· You can add a Home Screen Widget if required. Don’t worry, you have an option to hide your payment amounts.
Email us from the App for feedback.
Keyword: Payment, Scheduler, Tracker, Reminder, Debt, Loan, Payoff, Planner
We’ve updated the NatWest app to make it even easier to view your money
• We’ve refreshed the look and feel of the app
• We’ve made it easier to make repetitive payments
• If you really love the app, we’ve introduced an option that will allow you to recommend this to a friend
• If you’re a Cashback Plus customer, you can now check your Rewards balance on the app.
• We’ve changed the way we let you know about new features in the latest version of the app
• We’ve changed the savings icons so you can now tell which account is an ISA
What else can the NatWest app do for you?
• Get Cash from your account at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Check your NatWest mortgage account and credit card balance
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family or bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Online Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £25 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the NatWest or RBS Mobile Banking app using just their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register
To use the NatWest Mobile Banking app, you need to have a NatWest personal current account with debit card and Online Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number and login credentials, debit card and your postcode. Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got an Online Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at natwest.com/online.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
Eligible stores include: Caribou, Slider Station, Fleur, Mad Stand, Solo Pizza, Bellora, Slice, Somday Cafe and much more! A list of merchants is available on the app and on our website - http://nextkw.com/directory.
How it works:
1. Sign up and recharge your account.
2. Go to a store that accepts Next Pay
3. Purchase an item and/or service
4. Get a token number from a cashier and enter it in the application
5. Click pay and confirm
Enjoy your purchase!
The user of this application can use KNet, a Kuwait-based credit card service, to add credit/funds to their account.
This is the first world class mobile payment system in the whole region of Gulf Cooperative Council (GCC).
This application enables users to make payments through their iPhones, iPads and iPod touches.
It is fast, safe and secure payment through debit / credit card or Netbanking.
Aircel users can avail of following service, Prepaid recharge.
Several rechargeplans and denominations available through easy navigable screens.
Online access to all Pocket Payment recharges made, in the app.
Easy and fast recharge with Aircel app, on the go!
No extra charges.
The MasterCard PayPass locator makes it fast and easy for you to locate the closest PayPass locations. And because the app is location aware, there’s no need to input your address or current location.
The PayPass locator lets you tailor your search by category and merchant name. Now you can leave the store as quickly as you came, and get on with your day.
Finds PayPass merchants near your current location.
Finds PayPass merchants near any address or airport location in the world.
Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the PayPass enabled merchants.
Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest PayPass merchant locations.
Filters your PayPass search based on the type of merchants you need: convenience stores, fast-food restaurants, retail, transportation, automotive, and many more.
Allows you to share PayPass locations with others via SMS.
Allows you to report a problem that you had while using your PayPass card or device at a merchant.
* Signature is not required for purchases under $50 at participating locations in the US. PIN may be required for debit transactions. This may vary in other countries.
----------------How to get money?----------------
- Download free app, install and open it.
- View great videos.
- Completing offers, survey.
Get cash payments directly to your paypal, google & amazon account
Every request withdraw will paid within 72 hours.
This application is an analysis tool to detect if an NFC EMV credit cards is active and display your card number.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)