With BlingBoard you can stay updated with your friends, colleagues and family, and interact with them quickly and effortlessly.
It’s free, fun and easy to use!
"BlingBoard is a really nice, easy-to-use app that centralise all your main communication activity"(TheNextWeb)
"The ultimate social widget for Android bringing everything from Gmail, Twitter, missed calls and more into one easy to use and beautiful widget." (AndroidCommunity)
"Blingboard is a stunning little widget that looks great and is both convenient to glance at email, calls, text and social networks plus it is fun to use" (AndroidTapp)
2 WIDGET SIZES:
4x2 Widget with messages content
4x1 Notification Widget
WHAT SOCIAL NOTIFICATIONS
- Missed Calls
- SMS Messages
- Gmail unread count
- Facebook news feeds (similar to Facebook widget)
- Twitter feed items (similar to Twitter widget)
- Dial to your Missed Calls
- Reply to SMS messages
- Launch Gmail
- Facebook: Check links directly from the widget (YouTube videos will launch the YouTube App, etc..)
- Twitter: Check links directly from tweets
- Simply launch the related app when no notifications.
EASY ON THE EYES
Designed from the grounds-up with simplicity in mind without compromising functionality.
Did we mention it’s free?
HOW TO INSTALL
After downloading BlingBoard you will need to add the widget to your homescreen.
At your home screen: Menu > Add > Widgets > BlingBoard.
For more help please visit our website: http://jappka.com/Android/BlingBoard/faq.html
Use the sweep button to clear notifications from the selected tab. The clear button will remove items from BlingBoard widget only.
- Up to 20 message/feed items for each tab
- Up to 140 characters for each message/feed item
- SMS: only new sms messages will be displayed, SMS messages prior to BlingBoard installation will NOT be displayed
If you have any feedbacks or suggestions, we are always happy to hear from our users!
Please email us at:
or follow us on Twitter:
Try our other apps:
Bataria - Battery Power Saver
Update your Facebook Status from Android Home Screen through a Home Screen Widget..Just one tap puts your Status on Facebook wall.
-----Simple,Elegant and Easy----
-This App contains absolutely NO Advertisements-
Note: Facebook Inc is neither associated with nor endorses this app(Facebook Status Widget fWidget).This app is not developed by Facebook..
Photo Upload feature will not work in Android Kitkat. Will fix it soon..
- Write and Update Facebook Status from a HOME SCREEN WIDGET with a single tap..
- Can Upload and post Pictures on Facebook Wall. User can give 'description' for the image to be posted on wall.
- Location Feature..user can post his/her location with status..Requires GPS feature..
- No Push Notification Ads or Icon Ads.This app will NOT generate Ads in Phone's Notification bar..
- User can place the widget wherever he wishes.
- There is only a one time log in
- uses very small amount of memory..
After you install the app:
- After First time log in....please click 'ok' button (authorizing the app)...(only at first login..)..
- The user will also have to click 'ok' the first time he makes a status update..(probably it was reason for a 1 star rating..:( )
Enjoy !(Please give us a quick +1 and come back and RATE if you like it.. :P)
All your Wall Posts using "Status Update Facebook Widget" will show "Via Android Widgets Pro"
PS:please come back and rate if you like it...thanks..
How to add Widget to Home Screen:
For Android ICS, JellyBean
1.Install the application
2.go to applications->go to widgets
3.Drag fWidget to home screen.(press and hold)
For Android Ginger Bread and KitKat
1.Install the application.
2.Long Touch on empty space on your home screen-> Widgets -> Choose 'fWidget' from the list.
Fast it’s also a social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Ad free pro version: http://goo.gl/8wLKr
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Read notifications and manage events
• View videos from YouTube© and Facebook© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Multi accounts
• Facebook© photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a Facebook© client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
1. Before opening the message envelope, you could view the brief content of the recent messages and the number of the unread message.
2. When opening the message envelope, you could view the content of the recent message, sending time, sender and its picture.
3. When opening the message envelope, you could reply by clicking the message, and you could click “+” button to create a new message.
4. When opening the message envelope, you could quickly return to the first message by clicking the envelope cover or the top of the message widget.
5. When opening the message envelope, if scrolling the list of messages to the top and you keep on scrolling down the message you could close the message envelope.
1.This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2.Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 1.9.9+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
1. Read the message
View the message, display on the widget.
2. View the contacts
View the sender of the message whether comes from the contacts.
Keyword: TSF Shell , TSF Message , TSF 短信 ，TSF信息 ，TSF 3d widget
It’s an app/add-on linked to Fast for Facebook that receives and shows push notifications from your Facebook Account . It's really simply to use it. You don't have to login again or follow complex configurations.
Pro and Free versions work with push notifications, you have to update to the last version on Google Play.
#Fast Notifications Features
-> enable / disable push notifications
-> custom ringtone
-> enable / disable vibration
-> filter push notifications about:
~ ------------------------ ~ ------------------------ ~ ------------------------ ~
1) Download and install Fast
2) Download and install Fast Notification Add-on
3) Open Fast one time, login and close it
4) Open Fast Notifications
5) You are ready to get a notification
Check our social activity:
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (email@example.com; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (email@example.com)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
★ Beautiful widget design
★ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
★ Light, Dark and Black themes
★ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
★ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any feedback is appreciated.
- Improve the photo/label icon
- dialog send email
- fixed a bug report
- improved config wizard
- Dialog to choose the preferred action
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will likely not work on these. Blame Google.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
But, to enjoy more powerful SMS funtion, you need to install the latest version of GO SMS Pro, which is the most popular SMS/MMS app in Android Market.
** How to add GO SMS Widget on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen, press the Widget option and choose GO SMS widget. Make sure your home screen has enough room for the widget.
- Write new message
- Mark as read
- Widget settings, includes changing style
Some funtions need you to bind to v3.59 or the newest version of GO SMS Pro, if your haven't installed or the version is too old, we suggest you to dowload or update your GO SMS Pro main program.
** Related website **
- Download the newest GO SMS Pro: 1.Search “GO SMS Pro” in google market; 2.https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jb.gosms
- Visit our Blog: http://gosms.goforandroid.com
- Visit our official website: http://www.goforandroid.com
- Email to us: email@example.com
- Visit our facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=178919808825035
Thank you for your support very much.
"Dead simple and free, what more could you ask for? - LifeHacker
Also featured on Android Community, Talk Android, IntoMobile, Android Headlines, and Droid Life!
Fast, Simple, Elegant
A homescreen widget to show messages (or SMS) received in Google Hangouts
Fully resizable and shows your messages at a glance.
Because of limitations to the Android system, only new Hangouts will be shown and only works for 4.3+
You must first install Google Hangouts! :)
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
It also supports one touch action for direct dial, send sms and view contact's profile. To enable this function, you can long press the contact in the widget and select the action you want in the pop-up window.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
It's a resizable widget! You can long press it and use the "resize" option to change the size.
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
- Start Google Talk chat (Google Talk name must be set for a contact)
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Setup the obelisk show just the statuses you want, and update how often you want. Choose from many different themes to match your background and tastes.
The Obelisk is very secure - your username and password are never stored. You will login to Facebook once to authorize the application to access your news feed on your behalf. News items are never saved to your tablet.
If you're sick of waiting for Facebook to update their app to stop force closing when using their widget, stop and download The Obelisk now!
For the latest version please check the paid Pro version(http://goo.gl/zQSej) instead. The paid version now supports high resolution pictures, Direct Dial, support for Sony Xperia devices and languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Czech!
* Add a list of contacts on your home screen
* The list of contacts could be either starred contacts or from any of your contact groups
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1.
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A new stack view based wiget(fixed size 2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, Like:ContactWidget
Are you still worried about missing your important emails? Are you still searching for a simple and useful email app? Now you have GO Email Widget.
Once you have it, you can just send/receive emails directly on your screen. Absolutely no need to open any email app!
GO Email Widget supports most of the popular email boxes in the world. It provides you a fast and simple way to configure your account. You can do everything you want just like how you do it in any email app.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher in Android Market.
If you have install the beta version of the Email Widget, Please uninstall it first before you install the V1.0.
- Send/Receive emails
- Support POP3/IMAP
- Download/Send Attachment
- Change Themes
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher, press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
How to set the Yahoo Email?
-You should Manual setup your account.
-If you choose the IMAP,please enter the "android.imap.mail.yahoo.com" in the IMAP sever
-If you choose the POP3,please enter the "pop.mail.yahoo.com " in the POP3 server
More from developer
Comes with a small on/off widget.