Task List have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List have ads and the sync is limted to one list only. Get Task List - To Do List Pro from the market if you want the ad-free version or you need to sync more than one list.
Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control? Do you sometimes think that you are no better than a hamster on a wheel, just running around in circles all of the time?
This is most likely due to the fact that you are unorganized. And when you are disorganized, you are likely to suffer at home, work and in your personal life.
The good news is that you can become organized. It just takes the ability to learn some easy tips and the willingness to use them.
You will start to notice a positive difference in your life right away as soon as you start to implement these tips.
You can find out step by step what you need to do to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed by learning how to become organized.
There are a vast number of techniques you can use that will help you get off the hamster wheel and feeling more organized and in control of your life.
You should take these tips one step at a time to be effective so that they will all come together in the end and make you a much more organized person.
You may think that organization is overrated. Or worse yet, that it makes you some kind of control freak.
This is not true. Organization does not make you a control freak, only more reliable and gives everyone a sense of security.
Your job depends on it. Organization is key in the office and essential when it comes to managing your home and money.
Not only does this book give you a handle on why you need to be organized, but it gives you hundreds of tips on what you need to do to get that way.
It also includes real life story of how I overcame being the most disorganized person on the face of the earth to someone who finally got off the hamster wheel.
You will not only learn valuable tips, but also get to read real life stories about how you can get organized.
Here is what you will learn inside...
* Why You Should Get Organized
* How to Get Rid of Clutter Fast
* The Importance of Routines
* 10 Ways to Save Time by Spending Time
* How to Get Your Brain Organized
* How to Decide What to Keep and What to Throw Away
* Tips for Multitasking Successfully
* Get Organized: 4 Easy Steps to Organizing Success
* Principles of Organizing
* How Professional Organizers Work: When should you hire one?
* Video about How To organize your life
* Closet organization ideas - Cleaning out your closet
* Craft room organization
* Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
* Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru) [Kindle Edition]
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and get organized after reading all the tips and watching the videos. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now!
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
Trello supports the way you work, not the other way around. More than just a to-do list, Trello can be your: production schedule, sales pipeline, editorial calendar, vacation planner, or repository for inspiration.
HOW IT WORKS
Create Trello boards for each of your projects. You can have as many as you want for free. Invite your team to work with you. Jot down your ideas and tasks on cards. Drag cards around to organize them, or to represent status and priority. Add details like:
• checklists to remember all of your to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• attachments to keep related files in one place
• due dates so you'll never miss a deadline
IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED
Create Trello boards to help you:
• Manage a team of freelancers working virtually
• Keep a schedule of all the blog posts you're planning
• Quickly process incoming purchase orders
• Take the stress out of planning a group vacation
• Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments
• Design your dream wedding
• Simplify moving to a new house
• Prepare for an office party
• Record all of the books you've read and want to read soon
• Plan a first date that's sure to impress
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
- No main screens. Go directly to your tasks;
- Categorize your tasks by List (Family, Work, or whatever you want);
- Priorize your tasks so you can choose what is more urgent;
- Choose what to see on your tasks list, easily changing the views (what list to see, pending/today/future tasks, order by, etc);
- Easily reschedule all selected tasks using Actions Menu;
- Delete or complete all selected tasks using Actions Menu.
Simple Organizer is a powerful productivity app that simplifies the way you take notes, create and organize your daily tasks and manage all your personal events on your Android device.
"It syncs with Google, comes with a variety of widgets and is simple to use. ‘all under one roof’ solution." - androidtapp.com - http://www.androidtapp.com/simple-organizer-pro/
"great Google Calendar syncing application that we can use to organize our life" - dailyappshow.com - http://dailyappshow.com/simple-organizer-pro
Simple Organizer PRO with Google Sync and many more features is available on Play Store.
* Beautiful and rich user interface on all versions of Android
* Create, edit and organize notes, tasks and events
* Pin your notes, tasks and events to Android’s notification area
* Search notes, tasks and events with instant results
* Set a priority for each task and event
* Sort tasks and events by priority, by name, by date and time or by location
* Organize your events in 2 ways: List View or Calendar View
* Create repeating or all day long events with additional details
* Setup personal event reminders via notifications, alarms or email
* Gmail notification options for personal event reminders
* Option to automatically unlock device on reminder alarm
* View event locations on Google Maps
* Quickly create notes, tasks and events via the built-in home screen widget
*** Simple Organizer Pro with Google Sync is available in Google Play, search "Simple Organizer Pro" to get it ***
ADDITIONAL FEATURES in PRO Version
* Full Sync with Google Calendar
* Import all content from Simple Organizer
* Optimized for faster performance and less memory usage
* Add images from your camera or gallery to your notes, tasks and events
* View image previews or open full scale images with your favorite gallery
* Share notes, tasks or events with your friends
* Instantly create notes after selecting text or event directly from Calendar View
* Batch delete notes, tasks and events using swipe gestures
* Organize your personal events by Type
* Personal Agenda for quickly viewing and editing upcoming events
* Use swipe gestures while viewing notes, tasks, events or when navigating the Calendar and Agenda
* Improved Main Menu layout
* Change the default location for saving images
* 2 additional widgets: monthly Calendar and Upcoming events
Here’s how it works:
This app has been designed as a tool to help you simplify and organize your daily task list without making things more complicated than they need to be. As a busy work at home mom of three, Laura understands that we don’t need another tool to distract us from what needs to get done. What we need is a tool that helps us focus and stay on task without overwhelming us further. This app was created with that goal in mind.
Each day take three tasks from your master task list and add them to the daily top three section. These three designated daily tasks are your priority tasks for the day helping you narrow your focus and not be overwhelmed with everything else that needs to be done. Check tasks off as you complete them and be rewarded with fireworks when you’ve accomplished what you set out to do. Way to go!
Have 5 minutes to spare? You’d be surprised what you can accomplish in such a short amount of time. This app will provide you with one helpful suggestion at a time. Don’t like the one that’s given to you, shake your phone and you’ll be offered another. Use the included timer feature and you’ll be done in no time.
Another way to alleviate the overwhelming feeling that often accompanies clutter is to assign one organizing task to accomplish each week using the 52 weeks of organizing feature. This feature will help you monitor your progress as you take this year long organizational journey.
**So many simple yet effective organizing features all in one place designed to help you move from a life of chaos and clutter to one of sanity and order without losing your mind in the
- Top 3 Daily Tasks
- 52 Weeks (getting organized one week at a time)
- Tidy Timer (for those walkabouts and 10 minute tidy's)
- Less than 30 minutes and less than 5 minute suggested tasks
- Personal home Mission Statement
- Easy access to the "I'm an Organizing Junkie" blog
- and more to come with each free update...
Learn more at:
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
This application is your notepad, diary, and planner replacement!
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
★★★★★ “Wonderful and SO EASY”
★★★★★ “Amazing. So many uses!”
Get organized, get inspired, and get more done with Springpad—the free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. We enhance what you save with info and suggestions to help you do even more.
- “Better than Evernote for managing information.” – Washington Post
- “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2013.” – Time
- CREATE notebooks for every facet of your life, at home and at work
- SHARE your notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- PLAN your vacation. Save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, pictures and more.
- BOOKMARK videos and articles you want to check out later.
- FOLLOW notebooks by trusted experts to stay on top of trends and useful tips.
- MANAGE your personal or work to-do’s and get reminder alerts.
- COLLABORATE with co-workers on a project with notes, videos, links and tasks.
NEW NOTEBOOKS, MORE ENHANCEMENTS
Springpad 4.5 features new notebooks customized for tasks, recipes, home improvement, work projects, shopping, movies and more, plus blank notebooks you can set up however you want. We also give you more helpful info, links and alerts for everything you save.
SAVE ONCE, IT’S THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT, ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your saves will sync automatically.
- Android: Smartphones and Tablets
- Web: www.springpad.com
SPRINGPAD FOR ANDROID
- Save to Springpad from your favorite apps and mobile browser with “Add to Springpad” in your sharing menu.
- Enhance productivity with tap-to-edit capabilities, manual reordering, and dynamic checklists.
- Create custom Springpad widgets for your home screen.
EVERYTHING YOU SAVE, WE MAKE BETTER
--Get info and links with everything you save, automatically
--Save a recipe, and we’ll create shopping lists and suggest wine pairings.
--Add a movie and we’ll let you know it’s available to watch or stream.
--Save a product and we’ll show you where you can buy it.
SAVE AND ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, EFFORTLESSLY.
✔ Save things you find on the go or on the web.
✔ Clip an article, snap a photo, record a voice memo or save a nearby place
✔ Access the things you save from any of your devices.
- More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
- Support: http://springpad.com/support
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi makes your mobile device the ultimate family organizer with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more the whole family can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from your mobile phone or tablet as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com.
• The web version of Cozi also includes additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
• No matter where or how you and your family sign in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi is available for all kinds of phones and tablets. Just search for "Cozi" in your favorite mobile app store.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Family Circle to Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Appy Award Winner for Best Family/Parenting App
• Voted #1 "Practical" Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
More from developer
Articles are expanded within the list, no need to switch back and forth from list view and article view, as in other readers.
Articles are marked "read" automatically as they are scrolled by.
Import from google reader.
Feature request and bug report are welcome.