Task List have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List have ads and the sync is limted to one list only. Get Task List - To Do List Pro from the market if you want the ad-free version or you need to sync more than one list.
Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control? Do you sometimes think that you are no better than a hamster on a wheel, just running around in circles all of the time?
This is most likely due to the fact that you are unorganized. And when you are disorganized, you are likely to suffer at home, work and in your personal life.
The good news is that you can become organized. It just takes the ability to learn some easy tips and the willingness to use them.
You will start to notice a positive difference in your life right away as soon as you start to implement these tips.
You can find out step by step what you need to do to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed by learning how to become organized.
There are a vast number of techniques you can use that will help you get off the hamster wheel and feeling more organized and in control of your life.
You should take these tips one step at a time to be effective so that they will all come together in the end and make you a much more organized person.
You may think that organization is overrated. Or worse yet, that it makes you some kind of control freak.
This is not true. Organization does not make you a control freak, only more reliable and gives everyone a sense of security.
Your job depends on it. Organization is key in the office and essential when it comes to managing your home and money.
Not only does this book give you a handle on why you need to be organized, but it gives you hundreds of tips on what you need to do to get that way.
It also includes real life story of how I overcame being the most disorganized person on the face of the earth to someone who finally got off the hamster wheel.
You will not only learn valuable tips, but also get to read real life stories about how you can get organized.
Here is what you will learn inside...
* Why You Should Get Organized
* How to Get Rid of Clutter Fast
* The Importance of Routines
* 10 Ways to Save Time by Spending Time
* How to Get Your Brain Organized
* How to Decide What to Keep and What to Throw Away
* Tips for Multitasking Successfully
* Get Organized: 4 Easy Steps to Organizing Success
* Principles of Organizing
* How Professional Organizers Work: When should you hire one?
* Video about How To organize your life
* Closet organization ideas - Cleaning out your closet
* Craft room organization
* Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
* Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru) [Kindle Edition]
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and get organized after reading all the tips and watching the videos. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now!
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
- No main screens. Go directly to your tasks;
- Categorize your tasks by List (Family, Work, or whatever you want);
- Priorize your tasks so you can choose what is more urgent;
- Choose what to see on your tasks list, easily changing the views (what list to see, pending/today/future tasks, order by, etc);
- Easily reschedule all selected tasks using Actions Menu;
- Delete or complete all selected tasks using Actions Menu.
This application is your notepad, diary, and planner replacement!
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
Simple Organizer is a powerful productivity app that simplifies the way you take notes, create and organize your daily tasks and manage all your personal events on your Android device.
"It syncs with Google, comes with a variety of widgets and is simple to use. ‘all under one roof’ solution." - androidtapp.com - http://www.androidtapp.com/simple-organizer-pro/
"great Google Calendar syncing application that we can use to organize our life" - dailyappshow.com - http://dailyappshow.com/simple-organizer-pro
Simple Organizer PRO with Google Sync and many more features is available on Play Store.
* Beautiful and rich user interface on all versions of Android
* Create, edit and organize notes, tasks and events
* Pin your notes, tasks and events to Android’s notification area
* Search notes, tasks and events with instant results
* Set a priority for each task and event
* Sort tasks and events by priority, by name, by date and time or by location
* Organize your events in 2 ways: List View or Calendar View
* Create repeating or all day long events with additional details
* Setup personal event reminders via notifications, alarms or email
* Gmail notification options for personal event reminders
* Option to automatically unlock device on reminder alarm
* View event locations on Google Maps
* Quickly create notes, tasks and events via the built-in home screen widget
*** Simple Organizer Pro with Google Sync is available in Google Play, search "Simple Organizer Pro" to get it ***
ADDITIONAL FEATURES in PRO Version
* Full Sync with Google Calendar
* Import all content from Simple Organizer
* Optimized for faster performance and less memory usage
* Add images from your camera or gallery to your notes, tasks and events
* View image previews or open full scale images with your favorite gallery
* Share notes, tasks or events with your friends
* Instantly create notes after selecting text or event directly from Calendar View
* Batch delete notes, tasks and events using swipe gestures
* Organize your personal events by Type
* Personal Agenda for quickly viewing and editing upcoming events
* Use swipe gestures while viewing notes, tasks, events or when navigating the Calendar and Agenda
* Improved Main Menu layout
* Change the default location for saving images
* 2 additional widgets: monthly Calendar and Upcoming events
★★★★★ “Wonderful and SO EASY”
★★★★★ “Amazing. So many uses!”
Get organized, get inspired, and get more done with Springpad—the free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. We enhance what you save with info and suggestions to help you do even more.
- “Better than Evernote for managing information.” – Washington Post
- “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2013.” – Time
- CREATE notebooks for every facet of your life, at home and at work
- SHARE your notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- PLAN your vacation. Save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, pictures and more.
- BOOKMARK videos and articles you want to check out later.
- FOLLOW notebooks by trusted experts to stay on top of trends and useful tips.
- MANAGE your personal or work to-do’s and get reminder alerts.
- COLLABORATE with co-workers on a project with notes, videos, links and tasks.
NEW NOTEBOOKS, MORE ENHANCEMENTS
Springpad 4.5 features new notebooks customized for tasks, recipes, home improvement, work projects, shopping, movies and more, plus blank notebooks you can set up however you want. We also give you more helpful info, links and alerts for everything you save.
SAVE ONCE, IT’S THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT, ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your saves will sync automatically.
- Android: Smartphones and Tablets
- Web: www.springpad.com
SPRINGPAD FOR ANDROID
- Save to Springpad from your favorite apps and mobile browser with “Add to Springpad” in your sharing menu.
- Enhance productivity with tap-to-edit capabilities, manual reordering, and dynamic checklists.
- Create custom Springpad widgets for your home screen.
EVERYTHING YOU SAVE, WE MAKE BETTER
--Get info and links with everything you save, automatically
--Save a recipe, and we’ll create shopping lists and suggest wine pairings.
--Add a movie and we’ll let you know it’s available to watch or stream.
--Save a product and we’ll show you where you can buy it.
SAVE AND ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, EFFORTLESSLY.
✔ Save things you find on the go or on the web.
✔ Clip an article, snap a photo, record a voice memo or save a nearby place
✔ Access the things you save from any of your devices.
- More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
- Support: http://springpad.com/support
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: email@example.com
Notepad, widget, reminder, text-to-speech, gestures, share via mail/mms etc.
If you use it don't forget to rate/comment it!
create backups of your tasks on SD-card;
create repeating tasks;
add people to list and set tasks for them;
use notifications for your tasks and for people tasks;
browse tasks for each employee in expandable list;
store executed tasks in archive;
press and hold task in the list to show submenu.
Application has a widget.
All notes are saved in non-proprietary formats on the sd-card
Text notes and checklists
Drawings, handwriting, photos
Alarms and reminders
Long click on notes to rename, move, delete folders and notes
Set priority and home-screen shortcuts
Save email lists
Here’s how it works:
This app has been designed as a tool to help you simplify and organize your daily task list without making things more complicated than they need to be. As a busy work at home mom of three, Laura understands that we don’t need another tool to distract us from what needs to get done. What we need is a tool that helps us focus and stay on task without overwhelming us further. This app was created with that goal in mind.
Each day take three tasks from your master task list and add them to the daily top three section. These three designated daily tasks are your priority tasks for the day helping you narrow your focus and not be overwhelmed with everything else that needs to be done. Check tasks off as you complete them and be rewarded with fireworks when you’ve accomplished what you set out to do. Way to go!
Have 5 minutes to spare? You’d be surprised what you can accomplish in such a short amount of time. This app will provide you with one helpful suggestion at a time. Don’t like the one that’s given to you, shake your phone and you’ll be offered another. Use the included timer feature and you’ll be done in no time.
Another way to alleviate the overwhelming feeling that often accompanies clutter is to assign one organizing task to accomplish each week using the 52 weeks of organizing feature. This feature will help you monitor your progress as you take this year long organizational journey.
**So many simple yet effective organizing features all in one place designed to help you move from a life of chaos and clutter to one of sanity and order without losing your mind in the
- Top 3 Daily Tasks
- 52 Weeks (getting organized one week at a time)
- Tidy Timer (for those walkabouts and 10 minute tidy's)
- Less than 30 minutes and less than 5 minute suggested tasks
- Personal home Mission Statement
- Easy access to the "I'm an Organizing Junkie" blog
- and more to come with each free update...
Learn more at:
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
More from developer
Articles are expanded within the list, no need to switch back and forth from list view and article view, as in other readers.
Articles are marked "read" automatically as they are scrolled by.
Import from google reader.
Feature request and bug report are welcome.