1-CLICK-APPLY - Apply to these jobs in just one click using your Snagajob profile.
VIDEO PROFILE - Personalize your profile with a 30 second video to stand out from other applicants.
FLEXIBLE SEARCH - Customize your search using keywords, location, filters and map view.
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATES - View real-time updates on the status of your applications.
SAVE JOBS - Find jobs now, apply later.
DAILY JOB MATCHES - Get fresh, personalized job matches sent directly to you every day.
Customers love Simply Hired’s Android job search app.
*****Great job search app
*****I really need this app
We have the largest jobs database across all job categories - you will find your next job here. We make sure that you discover your best, most relevant job matches with search technology that has been perfected by years of Silicon Valley engineering on Simply Hired’s job search website, www.simplyhired.com.
Key features of Simply Hired’s Android job search app.
• Access the most comprehensive jobs database of full-time, part-time and hourly jobs in North America
• Filter by date and by relevance so you have the latest jobs available to you
• See popular professions such as Nursing, Office Administration, Sales, HR, Customer Service and many, many more
• Access local jobs at any location, wherever you may be, with a single click
Job Search Profile
• Create your free job search profile or account and get even more relevant job matches. The more you search, the better your job search results will get.
• Access your recent job searches with a single click in your profile
• Track and manage your job search activity seamlessly across any device, be it a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop with your job search profile
• Create a resume on-the-go with your Linkedin profile easily. You just need your LinkedIn credentials to create your resume
• Get even more personalized and relevant job matches because of your stored resume
• Apply to jobs anywhere with your stored resume
Manage and Share Jobs
• Set up unlimited, free email job alerts and get the newest, most relevant jobs delivered to your inbox everyday
• Save jobs that you like in your job search profile and assess them later
• Email jobs that you like to yourself or to friends and family quickly
With Simply Hired’s job search app, you will save time and find the best fit for you in your job search. Download this free job search app now on your Android device.
Got any feedback for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
• Fast and easy-to-use job search
• Share and email your favorite jobs
• Save jobs so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Submit your salary for some Career Karma
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See the questions that top companies are asking applicants
- Review applicants for each job posting
- Reach out to applicants via phone or email
- "Favorite" top applicants
- Easily manage your account’s status
- Start a new free trial
Download now and start hiring on the go!
and many more...
• Instantly search hundreds of job boards at once
• Get the best matched jobs sent to your inbox daily
• Apply to jobs in seconds from your phone
• Add cover letters to your applications
• Save jobs to your Saved Jobs list
• Review your Applied Jobs list
• Import your resume and profile from LinkedIn
• Manage your job search from the app or the website
*LATEST UPDATE: Can search for internships now*
The best job search tool and job finder on the market!
Do you want to simplify your jobs search? Do you want to search multiple job sites at once? You can with the JobFinder. This free android app is a job finder that improves your job searches, eliminates wasted time, and helps you find a job fast.
* Search with a keyword phrase (ie; office manager, retail jobs, warehouse jobs)
* Enter in a zip code OR city and state
* Search in titles only for the best results
* Submit your search to find job posts and online job listings that meet your search criteria from across the internet
* Sort your list based on location/job title
* Tap a listing to see the full for job listing on the original site (i.e. Monster jobs)
* Upload your resume to ensure it appears at the top when recruiters use the Talent Finder
* Search all the best job search engines, job boards, classified job sites, & more
* Upload your resume to have it appear at the top of the list when recruiters search for qualified job candidates like YOU
* "Search in Titles" to only see listings where your search word was used in the listing title
* See summary of all job listings that met your criteria
* Sort listings based on location or title
* Remove a job post and job listings, click the red X
* Forward a job post onto a friend via email, Facebook, or Twitter via green share icon
* Add a listing to your favorites, click the yellow star icon
* Select all jobs or unselect all
* Share multiple job listing or post jobs via Facebook, email, or Twitter
* Delete multiple jobs
* Favorite multiple listings
* Click action menu to view your favorites
* Click listing to see original job posting on original website (i.e Indeed jobs)
* Easily start a new search to try a different keyword or keyword phrase
How It Works
JobFinder searches across the internet for you. It automatically pairs you with jobs hiring now that meet your search criteria. You ONLY see job listings or job posts that fit your search criteria.
To eliminate misinformation, we recommend activating the "Search in Titles" filter. Your job search will only show listings where your search word or phrase was used in the job listing title.
How It Saves Time
Companies post jobs on all different websites; you must search them all to see the most jobs. But wait! Who has time to search all these job search engines independently? You don’t! Job searching is now easy with the JobFinder; search all the best job sites at once (see Indeed jobs, Craigslist jobs, Monster jobs, Yahoo jobs, Career Builder jobs, & more).
What Can You Find
Your search results will depend on your online job search criteria, but you can find a wide range of jobs. Find full time jobs, part time jobs, seasonal jobs, summer jobs, holiday jobs, contract work, temporary jobs, and more. As for actual jobs, your options are endless – cashier jobs, secretary jobs, assistant store manager jobs, warehouse manager jobs, registered nursing jobs, and more!
Searching with job title is best, but you can also search with a company name if you want information on say Fedex jobs, Walmart jobs, CSX jobs, Target jobs, government jobs, Waste Management jobs, and so forth
New: Upload Your Resume
Thousands of recruiters and hiring managers search the internet looking for qualified job candidates. Would you like your resume to appear at the top? It now can when you upload your resume via the JobFinder.
The key to landing a job is to cover all the bases; the JobFinder makes it easy! Load your resume so recruiters can find you and job search all the best job sites at once.
Let the JobFinder become your personal job searcher or your personal job finder.
Please email us with your questions, comments, or suggestions. Email us at email@example.com if you’d like to have the JobFinder customized.
Searching for a new job? Use Trovit's search engine to find job opportunities while you're on the go.
The Trovit Jobs app allows you to search through thousands of job opportunities from hundreds of job boards around the Internet. Use our search engine to find your ideal job: search by location or keyword. Use our handy filters such as working hours or experience required to adjust search results to your needs, and create email alerts or share interesting listings on social networks directly from the app.
Would you like to work abroad? The Trovit Jobs app is available for job hunting in 43 countries and 13 languages.
✔ Find the job you are looking for, filtering vacancy ads by salary, city, etc.
✔ Save vacancy ads as favorites.
✔ Access recent job searches.
✔ Sort vacancy results by relevance or by date.
✔ Share job ads on social networks .
✔ Send job ads by email.
✔ Set up email job alerts.
✔ Search in all 38 Trovit countries.
✔ Available in 12 languages.
COMMENTS & IDEAS?
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job hunting can be easy on the move. You can search and apply for jobs quickly and efficiently without opening a browser. Receiving push notifications for jobs that match your requirements means you will never miss the perfect job opportunity.
JobServe was the world’s first online recruitment service and today is an online job board in the US, Canada and globally providing jobs in 27 different sectors. US and Canadian key sectors include IT & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Retail and Sales & Marketing.
Key features include:
- Fast and powerful job search with key features like saved searches and push notifications
- Jobs available in a wide range of sectors: IT jobs, Finance jobs, Healthcare jobs and 24 more industries
- Viewing jobs and refining your search is quick and efficient with 'swipe through jobs' and basket apply
- Upload a Resume/Cover Letter straight from your device
- Create, modify and add saved searches
- No time wasted - we’ll do the job hunting, enable push notifications and you'll receive new jobs that match your criteria as soon as they are posted
We encourage feedback. For help, reporting an issue or requesting a feature join our Google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/jobserve-for-android.
You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
Tell us what you think of our app by rating it here on the play store.
** The ART runtime is now in preliminary support from version 1.3.40528.1241. We have tested internally on ART and the app has passed - if you have any issues running on ART please let us know. **
** Please ensure you are running the latest version of the application before contacting our support team, or writing a review **
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 and lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
In-app purchases can be used to upgrade to the full version.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
Find job offers instantly! With a simple and clean interface, Jobrapido Job Search allows you to search and view job vacancies while you’re on the go.
Easily review job openings from all career and employment sites across the country and stay connected with the latest career opportunities.
With Jobrapido Job Search you can:
- Search job ads by keywords and location.
- Find job openings located near you using Geolocalization service.
- Be notified of new jobs available for your criteria with push notifications.
- Have a list of your recent job searches saved immediately.
Download it now and don’t miss out on your next job!
Feedbacks, questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create profile: Add your photo, bio and skills to complete your professional profile
- Explore jobs: Browse through hundreds of jobs that match your skills
- Bid: Prepare your proposal and place your bid on the go
- Get work: Communicate with your clients and accept job offers wherever you are
- Post projects: Post your project straight from your mobile
- Find freelancers: Review bids and award jobs on the go
- Manage your projects: Communicate with your freelancers and stay up-to-date wherever you are
Help us make Freelancer better!
We are always working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future updates,
please email us at:
or join the conversation in our Beta community:
The easiest way to find the largest selection of customer service jobs and customer service gigs.
Are you looking for a new job? Do you have experience working in customer service? If so, your chances of getting a job increase by applying for positions that you are qualified for. In other words, you are making the right choice by finding customer service jobs and customer service gigs to apply for.
As for finding those jobs, let Customer Service JobFinder help.
With Customer Service JobFinder, you are able to search ALL the best job sites at once. Gone are the days of having to search for Monster jobs, then Indeed jobs, then CareerBuilder jobs, and so forth. One search does it all!
Finding customer service gigs and service jobs no longer has to be stressful or time-consuming.
How It Works
Our Customer Service JobFinder job search app is designed to search all the best job search sites for you at once. When searching those sites, it takes your search criteria into consideration. It pulls jobs that meet your search criteria. Since it searches 100s of job search websites at once, our job search tool will show you Indeed jobs, Monster jobs, Career Builder jobs, and more!
* Enter in a search word or phrase. We recommend searching with a job title.
* Key in your zip code OR your city and state.
* Select a radius to search.
* Click the box to search in titles only to only see job posts where your keyword was used in the job title.
* Submit your search and watch as your screen fills up with jobs hiring now!
* See a short summary of each job on your screen.
* Take advantage of multiple features – forward listings onto friends, email a job to yourself to apply for later, add a job to your favorites list, delete jobs, and more!
* Search ALL the best job sites at once
* Set your search to only search in "titles" for the best results
* See job listings for jobs hiring now that meet all of your search criteria
* See a short summary of each job; click a listing to see the full job post
* Sort your jobs list based on location or title
* Easily start a new search to search for different jobs or to try a new job title
* Forward a job post to others via Facebook/Twitter/email
* Remove a job from your search results
* Add a job to your favorites list
* Select all jobs or unselect them all at once
* Forward multiple job listings onto others via Facebook/Twitter/email
* Add multiple jobs to your favorites list
* Delete multiple jobs at once
* Easily pull up your favorite’s list
* Add resume to our extensive Resume Finder database where it will appear at the TOP of searches!
*POST jobs for free. Let job seekers find your job openings and apply
* And MORE
Job Search Tips
Read a job listing to ensure you quality for the job. If you do not meet or come close to meeting the qualifications, don’t count on landing a job interview.
You can add a resume to our database and we’ll use it for our Android Resume Finder. By uploading your job seekers resume, it will appear at the TOP of searches!
If you want to apply for jobs via the Customer Service JobFinder with your resume stored on your computer, email the job listing to yourself via our easy share feature.
Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Don’t stop job searching and don’t stop applying for jobs until you have officially landed a job. Scoring a job interview is good, but it isn’t a guarantee.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or need troubleshooting assistance. We can customize any of our apps to fit your own personal or business wants and needs.
Whether you’re at a conference, career fair, or running to your next interview, Recruiter Mobile offers you the key Recruiter features on your phone. Search and review profiles of potential hires, reach out and respond to prospects, and keep track of your team’s activity. There’s never been an easier way to find talent on the go.
Why you’ll love it:
· Find anyone – see full LinkedIn profiles of every member, even those outside your network; you can even narrow your search with filters
· Reach anyone – contact candidates via InMail messages, email, text, or phone
· Respond quickly – receive real-time alerts when candidates reply
· Stay connected – get updates on job applicants, saved search results, hiring manager reviews, and profile changes of candidates you follow
· Stay organized – save profiles of candidates to project folders, add notes, or view records of your team’s activity
** Note: Requires a LinkedIn Recruiter account. **