Ever since early man got his groove on by banging on a log with stick, or playing skull marimbas, humans have been writing songs. The process has evolved over time—we've developed more words than "ugh ugh," fine tuned melody, and stacks of Marshal amps that go to 11 ... but the urge to express ourselves in song remains as strong as ever. This App will show you how to do it!
Here's 10 basic tips to get started with:
1. You can usually record yourself a memo on a cell phone, and if not, you can call yourself and leave a message of your singing or humming on your voice mail. Make sure you sing loud enough for the song to be clear when you listen to the message later; make people think you're crazy!
2. Make sure your song is catchy, but not in that annoying way.
3. Experiment with lots of ways of making sound. Try to play an instrument you are less familiar with. The "mistakes" you make may prove inspiring.
4. Currently most popular songs have some variation on the following sequence: intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge/instrumental solos, chorus, and sometimes an outro. Sometimes the order of these components is different, and sometimes one or more of them is absent.
5. Dynamics are a good tool to utilize to separate out the different sections of the song. Quieter for verses, louder in the choruses. Dynamics can also help to create that chorus hook that everyone will remember when listening to your song.
6. Another great way of writing a song is to write a free verse poem with a little rhyming. I find it easiest to write songs when I don't think of them as songs but as poems. I write my poem then edit it by finding the right stanzas for the verses and the perfect stanza for a catchy chorus that pulls it all together.
7. Take your time. Most songs don't pop out of nowhere and scream, "Hi! Here I am! Write me!" As the old saying goes, "good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye". So just wait for it. One day you'll get it.
8. If you've got total writer's block, start by scribbling out your feelings/what you want to talk about. The lyrics will come to you when you see the lyrics on paper. Well, it might take some work, but at least get those beginnings of a song down.
9. It helps to know how to play an instrument. Knowing how to play a guitar or piano, for instance, will make songwriting immeasurably easier. Plus, you'll be able to accompany yourself when you sing for others. If you don't have an instrument, try using Google to find some song makers. Free ones are hard to find, but you can always get a free trial.
10. Stop, collaborate and listen to another songwriter. Some people can pen great lyrics, but can't write a melody to save their lives; for others, the reverse is true. Find a like-minded songwriter who can put your words to music or your music to words. Many hit songs have been written by collaboration.
How it works:
When the app is first installed, it will create a directory on the sd card, /Lyric Writer. This directory includes 1sub-directory, /Lyric Writer/Backup. The Backup directory is where the app backs up all lyrics/playlists/and song settings which are normally saved in a database on the hard drive. This is also where you can restore previous backups. The app will also create a Music folder on the sd card, /sdcard/Music, if it does not already exist. Other apps may share this folder as well. You can store .mp3 and .wav files in this folder, and Lyric Writer will play them along with the lyrics.
To attach .mp3 or .wav files to your lyrics you need to copy the musicfiles into the sdcard/Music directory. You can do this on a PC by browsing to My Computer. You then need to plug your android device's usb cord into your computer. Once the device is plugged in, it may try to install a driver on your computer. Wait until this is finished. Then you need to drag down the Android Notifications Menu on your device and push USB Connected. This will connect your device to your computer and the sd card will appear as a drive under My Computer. Open this drive to find the Music and Lyric Writer folders. You can drag music files into the Music folder from here. REMEMBER TO DISCONNECT THE USB CORD. Apps will not work while USB Connected mode is enabled on the device.
Lyric Writer Pro also includes a playlist manager which can be used to create an unlimited number of playlists which contain songs that may be rearranged.
Write/store/ read lyrics
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Type in any word and "Rhyme It!"
-Based on pronunciation and not spelling.
-Works for any word that can be written in Roman script.
Use it to make something productive! (Just saying)
Calling all Cubase users: Cubase 7 is here, and Matthew Loel T. Hepworth, our in-house Cubase expert has been hard at work exploring every line of code! Master all the powerful new features in this new and powerful version of this popular DAW...
Cubase 7, with its new look and tons of new and powerful features, is truly revolutionary. That’s why we brought in Steinberg Product Specialist, Matthew Hepworth, to create this 53-tutorial exploration. Learn how you can collaborate with other musicians from across town or across the globe with VST Connect. This feature lets you set up and produce a live, synched session online! Cubase 7's new mixer, the MixConsole, has also been completely redesigned. Routing your signal and accessing your plug-ins has never been more intuitive and elegant. Matthew also explores all the great new effects, Chord Track and Hermode tuning and shows how you can apply these cool features to your projects.
But that’s just the beginning: There is much more to discover. So make yourself comfortable and join Matt Hepworth in this tour de force of a course, Moving Forward with Cubase 7.
Table of contents:
1. Welcome to Cubase 7
2. Mouse and Modifier Keys
3. Installation Update & 32-Bit vs 64-Bit Operation
4. The Steinberg Hub
5. The New Cubase 7 Color Space
6. Double-check your Audio Interface
7. Enabling Auto Save & Other Preferences
8. A Word on the Control Room and Click (Metronome)
9. The Cubase Mixer is now the MixConsole
10. Full Screen Mode
11. MixConsole Signal Flow
12. Using the Windows Layout
13. Visibility and Zones
14. Searching for Channels
15. Searching for Tracks
16. Searching for PlugIns
17. Using the Racks
18. Adding Pictures and Notes
19. Showing & Hiding Channel Types
20. Using the Agents
21. Storing Channel and Rack Configurations
22. Modifying Channel Width & Height
23. Adding FX Channels
24. Double-clicking Inserts and the “e” indicator
25. A/B Compare Function
26. Spectrum Analyzer in EQ
27. Global FX Bypass Buttons
28. Resetting Channels or the Entire MixConsole
29. The Loudness Meter
30. Adding More Mix Consoles (2 and 3)
31. Noise Gate
34. Tube and Tape Saturation
35. Limiters and Maximizers
36. Recalling Channel Strip Presets
37. Tube Compressor & Vintage Compressor MKII
38. Voxengo CurveEQ
39. Using the CurveEQ Spectrum Matching
40. Cubase 7 and the Control Room
41. Setting Up a Cue Mix
42. The Chord Track Editor
43. VariAudio, Harmonies, and the Chord Track
44. Setting up a VST Connect Session
45. Watching a Session In Progress
46. Quick-linking and VST Control Panels in the MixCons...
47. ASIO Guard and VST Performance Window
48. Hermode Tuning
49. The Remote Control Editor
50. Zoom MEM and Zoom ZAP
51. Adjusting Handles with the Scrub Tool
52. Using Safe Start-up Mode
53. Volume Max and Portuguese, Obrigado
New Material Design Look!
RoadWriter Lite is the premier songwriting app for songwriters, recording artists and music industry professionals who need to remain creative on the fly. Its sleek design has been crafted to transform your ordinary notepad into a platform fit for musicians. RoadWriter Lite has developed 2 modes to aid in transitioning your idea into your next hit record: Rehearse Mode and Perform Mode. While Rehearse Mode enables you to select your instrumentals and craft full songs with song structure (bridges, hooks, coda, etc.), Perform Mode gives you a full screen of your finished song in easily readable text against a contrasting background. Quickly edit any changes on the spot in a performance setting or recording booth.
RoadWriter Lite features:
o Simple and effective formulation of songs with instrumental tracks in the same interface
o 5 second skip back and skip forward to efficiently rehearse section of song.
o Auto replay of song
o Automatic progress save when receiving a call
o Share option to send lyrics via email, text, Dropbox, etc
o Quick Edit feature allows on-the-spot changes to lyrics when in recording environment
o Backup/Restore feature to provide easy recovery of lyrics
o Delete multiple songs at once
o Search Option of existing song list to easily find a song by title or content.
Become a RoadWriter!
*Please send feedback and suggestions to VoiceSysMobileApps@gmail.com
Want to know more about a song? With TrackID™ you can dive deeper into the music world by exploring artist biographies and music videos. Easily share the songs you have discovered on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and of course hear.
Want to listen to the song later? TrackID™ stores your searches in a history for you to play on popular music services such as Sony Music Unlimited or Spotify.
• Upload a saved song, play an instrumental, record that song, then send it via text message or email.
• Enhanced auto-scroll interface with user input settings.
• Express your songs with text, fonts, emoji, fullscreen (eliminating buttons) and auto-scroll.
• Backup songs to cloud, SD card and lyrics can be password protected.
• Song stat tracker enabling the musician to keep a thorough history of time spent.
• Preferences can be accessed at all times, keeping you closer to your lyrics and recordings.
• Check in daily for the Merriam-Webster 'word of the day' to help build songwriting vocabulary.
• Win Google Play gift certificates and other cool merchandise with our new 'Gamification' mode.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the VA-Beast Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this app. You can even record a live audio and this MP3 editor can edit and trim the best parts from it for free. Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats. This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
How to use Mp3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker:
1.Select mp3/music from your mobile or from Recordings.
2.Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3.Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
♪ Record button at top left of app to record an audio/music for editing.
♪ An Inverted Red Triangle to Select and Edit Mp3/Music from your Mobile/SD.
♪ Option to delete (with confirmation alert) the created Tone.
♪ View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
♪ Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
♪ Tap anywhere on the wave & the built♪in Music player starts playing at that position.
♪ Manually set the Start & End time(in seconds) by typing the values in text boxes at bottom of app.
♪ Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it.
♪ Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign to contacts, using this editor.
Use this audio cutter free of cost and make the best ringtone ever from your old songs.
Start recording your rap songs today!
* Song maker
* Voice recorder
* 9 different music beats included
* Notepad so you can write songs
* Song playback
* Save song as ringtone
* Supports Android phones and tablets
About the beats:
The app includes 9 professional rap beats that were produced, mixed and mastered by Eric Simpson of EmotionalMusicLLC.com
The rap beat instrumentals are full of energy and appeal to many different rap styles including east coast, west coast and dirty south. The app includes rap beats, hip hop beats, soulful beats, funky beats and pop style rap beats.
Check it out for yourself!
Record your rap songs today!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to: