- notifications for the latest WebUpd8 articles and YouTube videos
- star articles
- multiple views
- unread articles view
- multiple widgets
- share articles
- alternative dark & light themes
- store articles for offline reading
- integrated web view of our mobile website
- no ads
- lots more
Keywords: ubuntu, unity, ubuntu touch, phone, linux, gnome shell, xfce, free / libre open source software
-Stay up to date with the latest articles from OMG! Ubuntu!
-Share articles via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Email and more
-Use swiping gestures to change articles
-Cache the articles for offline reading
-Gallery-style article viewing mode
-Filter articles into "latest" and "unread" mode
-Mark "Star" on your favorite articles
Everything Inside About Ubuntu,Linux and Unix.
- Unix Basics
- Linux Basics
- Ubuntu Basics
- Unix Commands
- Linux Commands and Explanations
- Linux and Ubuntu Commands
- Unix Tutorials
- Unix Administrative and Networking Commands
- Ubuntu Online References
- Linux,Ubuntu,Android and Mobile News (In Build Browser)
Clear Category and Reference Book...
(More than 100 Chapters Available In Off line).
For Only ICS and Above. Give Rating and Encourage Us.
welcome your valuable feedback firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Ubuntu App is the pretty guide for Linux Operating System Based On Ubuntu.
This App clearly divide Ubuntu commands ,Ubuntu Tutorials , Ubuntu Online Pages and Articles and Ubuntu Videos.
Its not only Ubuntu Linux Operating System Commands. It has full Ubuntu operating system tutorials and It has direct link of Ubuntu Related Wiki Pages and Articles.
It has all type of linux commands and tutorials also.
Keywords : Ubuntu Guide,Unix and Linux Commands,Unix Guide,Unix Tutorials,Linux Tutorials,Linux News,Android News,Ubuntu News,Ubuntu Commands,Ubuntu Tutorials, Linux Commands,Ubuntu Tutorials,Ubuntu Videos,Unix Commands,Ubuntu Pocket Guide,Ubuntu Reference,Ubuntu Wiki,Emacs Linux Text Editor.
Please Give More Suggestions.
Tutti abbiamo costantemente a che fare con temi e prodotti tecnologici: Touch è un punto di riferimento per ogni ambiente nel quale viviamo, nella vita domestica come in quella professionale, nei nostri hobby e nel tempo libero, negli spostamenti per andare al lavoro come durante le vacanze. Touch è il magazine ottimizzato per tablet e smartphone che racconta le declinazioni della tecnologia nel vivere quotidiano, aiutandoti a scegliere quanto è nuovo e più adatto alle tue necessità.
Il mondo mobile con cellulari, tablet, smartphone e phablet, il mondo dei motori, con auto e moto, lo sport, l'intrattenimento, il cinema, la musica e i videogiochi: tutto è pervaso dalla tecnologia con un tasso di aggiornamento frenetico.
Touch è chiaro, semplice, alla portata di tutti, ma con alle spalle l’esperienza giornalistica e tecnica della redazione di Hardware Upgrade, dal 1997 il sito italiano della tecnologia, garanzia di un’informazione libera, tecnicamente ineccepibile, che sa parlare a tutte le generazioni.
Choose and read the most famous Linux News blogs and sites with your mobile free of charge and in the fastest way possible.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in the Linux, Unix and Open Source World and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Linux News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other excellent news readers, it will bring you directly to the headlines without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. Linux News is the best app for the daily reader.
Now you can even disable the feeds that you are not interested in.
Linux News will show you the content of these public rss feeds:
* SlashDot Linux
* Linux for You
* LinuxOS Pro
* Linux Journal
* Linux Magazine
* Linux Insider
* Linux News Watch
* H Online
* Linux Reddit channel
* Linux Games
If you want another site to be included in the list, please send us an email.
We also appreciate critics and suggestions!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the blogs and sites cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available rss feeds and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
Fuentes de Temática General:
-El blog de danitxu
-El rey en el norte
-El tux Angelverde
-La leyenda de Tux
-Pillate un Linux
Fuentes de Android:
Fuentes de Debian:
-Un bruto con debian
Fuentes de Fedora:
Fuentes de KDE:
Fuentes de Ubuntu:
Tags: FreeWorld, Free World, Mundo Libre, Software libre, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Android, KDE, Debian,
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
Ubuntu Hacks is your one-stop source for all of the community knowledge you need to get the most out of Ubuntu: a collection of 100 tips and tools to help new and experienced Linux users install, configure, and customize Ubuntu.
simple and comfortable RSS reader of aggregated and manually selected RSS feeds from various sources - read about unix, linux, open source, ubuntu, debian, suse, opensuse, novell, canonical, gentoo, kernel.org, distrowatch, freebsd
for phones & tablets alltogether - universal app!
always new, always fresh
(Pro version is available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poash.linuxreferencepro)
* View content offline
* No Ads
* Test your knowledge with quiz (more question will be added soon)
* Easily zoom in or out to view images
* Change the font size to read easily, either on mobile phone or tablet
* No permissions required
* Internet connection not required
★Test your knowledge
★Questions test your understanding of the commands
★Questions can be flagged for later review while the quiz is in progress
★Correct answer, along with the explanation is displayed for each question once the quiz is over. User answers are also displayed
★Questions that are left unanswered do not reveal correct answers
Feel free to give us your feedback/suggestions at email@example.com.
If you face any problems, let us know. Please avoid leaving negative feedback in the comments.
NOTE: Android 4.0 and below versions do not support features of changing text. Consequently, the text changing icons won't show up on these versions.
This includes all the blog posts from the website as well as the scripts along with all the syntax highlighter. The app has been designed to easily navigate the content via latest post, categories or tags.
Enjoy the app and please provide feedback
You can expect excellent up to date coverage on the following topics:
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Firmware updates
We cover all the latest and most popular Android phones & tablets including some of these popular devices:
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* HTC One
* HTC One (M8)
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Nexus 10
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Sony Xperia Z2
* LG G2
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
More on http://noinnion.com/greader
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Support developers
* Ad-Free version
* Better Widgets
* Better Podcasts features
* Custom Notification
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
We bring the latest Chrome browser, Chromebook and Chrome OS news, app reviews, tutorials and much, much more to hundreds of thousands of readers every month.
* Push notifications
* Star articles for later reading
* Offline Caching
* Choice of article list views
* Browse article by categories