Do you want to chat with some temporary contact? WhatsOpen is here for you!
Just open the app and enter the number (with prefix).
WhatsOpen helps you to start chatting without saving number.
It is a simple tool for WhatsApp to send messages to any numbers not saved in your contacts list.
Open chat in WhatsApp without saving number.
How it works?
1. Enter a number to which you are going to send message.
2. Type your text message and tap on "Open chat" button.
3. The official WhatsApp app will be opened with a chat window with given number.
Features of WhatsOpen:
- Never save one-time contacts again
- Access all recent numbers in "History" tab
- Now no need to save contact before messaging
- Keeps your phonebook clean
- Allows secret messaging without contact saving
- Simple and familiar interface
Useful on situations like:
- Someone called you and you want to contact him/her via WhatsApp
- Sending a message to someone but you don't want to save phone
- Sending messages to delivery boys
- If you want to send a message to a person but don't want to save his phone number
- Keep important messages by sending message to yourself on WhatsApp
- In situations where you do not want to show your WhatsApp DP but still communicate on WhatsApp
No contact is created on the device, so you do not need to save the number on your contact list in order to open the chat. Simply open the app, enter the number, click the button and the chat will open (if the number exists, otherwise WhatsApp will notify it).
Open chat with unsaved contact in WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: This app and app developer is not affiliated with WhatsApp Inc.