Oxfam Intermón and the most influential Spanish comic artists bring to life the reality of international cooperation: its positive impact on the lives of millions, how it works and saves lives.
After a trip to a country where Spanish cooperation is present, these authors relate their experience in the first person through comic strips about the lives of those men, women and children who are behind the statistics in the fight against poverty.
• A variety of graphic styles and author viewpoints: Paco Roca, Miguel Gallardo, Cristina Durán and Miguel Á. Giner (laGRUA), Álvaro Ortiz, Sonia Pulido, David Rubín, Enrique Flores and Antonia Santolaya.
• Comics in four languages (Castilian, Catalan, English and French).
• Option of reading the whole page or strip by strip.
• Discover the reality about cooperation from a new perspective.
• Update notifications for each new comic that is added to the bookshop.
• News on Oxfam Intermón’s project and the world of comics.
You can find out about all the project’s news by visiting the blog http://www.ojoylapiz.com or at Oxfam Intermón’s webpage http://goo.gl/Cl9JeF