S-Filer/SANCTUM™ enables Android based mobile devices supporting Document Provider extensions to natively access, store, modify and share Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents and interact with S-Filer/Portal™.
• Display and access files stored in S-FILER/PORTAL secure file transfer server
• View and edit files and documents from any application compatible with Document Providers
• Make documents available offline for reading or editing
• Automatically synchronize changes when online
• Easily and securely upload and download files and folders to and from an S-Filer/Portal™ server.
• Securely access your files wherever you are or offline.
• Edit, store, protect and share documents with colleagues and business partners.
• Create, edit and share Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up and share photos, videos, large files of any types easily and securely.
Anyone can use the SANCTUM™ for Android app when invited by a validly licensed S-FILER/PORTAL™ organization. A valid S-FILER/PORTAL™ account is required in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to the S-FILER/PORTAL™ server or might not be available to all users.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF S-FILER/PORTAL™ SERVER AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO S-FILER/PORTAL™ SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE AND COMPATIBILITY. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S OR PARTNER’S OR SERVICE SUPPLIER’S LICENSE AND/OR REQUIRE INSTALLATION SUPPORT, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR S-FILER/PORTAL™ SERVER LICENSEE.