So let's go to the Toddler Shopping store! And don't forget to pick up some milk and diapers.
If you like this app, be sure to check out the other apps by Russpuppy! This app is also available on iOS.
This app is ad-supported
Your babies and toddlers will love this eye-catching game.
It is time to save cute animals in the bubbles by popping them!
It is extremely easy to play and super fun! Touch and Pop, that's it! There are lots of cute marine animals that your babies and toddlers will learn.
Playing this game will improve your kids focusing and timing ability. Also they will know marine animals and their shapes.
When should your babies play?
* When your baby is hungry or will not stop crying or you are not able to deal w/ them, playing this game can hold your baby's attention.
This game is exceptionally handy for mothers and fathers who spend time with their babies but cannot figure out how to spend that time usefully.
This game may be too advanced for infants under 6 months old.
Playing the application too much amount of time or leaving the children alone with the mobile phone or tablet pc is not encouraged.
This game was designed to be easy for toddlers and young children to play, and will only require you showing them how to play one or two rounds. This game will help teach your children animal names and noises, as well as help in developing their fine motor skills.
***How to play***
Select an animal and then pop the falling objects as fast as you can! The objects start off large and slow, but as you get more animals the objects get smaller and faster! After you've popped all of the objects in a round, your animal will be put in the zoo where you can move it around, make animal sounds, and play find-that-animal. See if you can get all 30 animal in the zoo!
Your toddler will be able to play with up to 30 animals (5 in the free version), including: alligator, bear, ladybug, penguin. dog, cat, turtle, snake, rabbit, moose, owl, bee, kangaroo, lion, monkey, zebra, butterfly, fish, and many more!
Pop all sorts of objects, including: bubbles, fruit, worms, lightbulbs, stars, cats, and more! This game is multitouch-enabled so you can pop as fast as your fingers can move!
This game is ready for your HD devices and tablets.
As you play the game all dinos and items that you find are collected in two separate galleries.
In this free version there are 3 kinds of dinosaurs with 9 different color combinations, and 30 random items. Want more dinos? Get the full version!
- Recommended age group is kids aged 2-4 year old
- No ads
- Train hand-eye coordination
- We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics to help us improve the game. The only statistics we collect is number of times played.
- Development: Anders Clausen
- Art: Original artwork by Karin Andersson, additional artwork used under licence
- Production Assistant: Sebastian Petterson
- Producer: Per Haglund
- Music: Kevin Macleod
- Sound: Freesound.org
Play exciting adventures, watch episode clips and build your very own Chuggington!
• Ride the rails with your favorite chuggers by drawing a path through Chuggington!
• Attach cargo cars, wagons, jet packs, boosters, and other cool gear
• Celebrate successful adventures with fireworks and positive reinforcement from the chuggers
• Collect and install all of the train set pieces in Build & Play mode, then explore your very own Chuggington world!
• Complete the exciting Braking Brewster adventure which includes tasks such as loading, discovery, rescue, and speedy delivery
• Special features such as flying, nighttime scenes, target play, and speed boosters add variety and encourage extended play!
• Watch video clips and interact with train set pieces in “My Collection”
• Get additional packs for 3 new exciting adventures based on other Chuggington Episodes! The Brewster Booster, JetPack Wilson and Can’t Catch Koko.
ACHIEVEMENTS & RECOGNITION
★ Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner
★ Cynopsis Kids !magination Award Winner
★ Voted Editor's Favorite & Best App for Kids for Trains (Appysmarts)
★ "A great app that kept GeekMom Sarah’s three year old occupied on a trans-Atlantic flight." (Wired)
Budge Studios leads the industry by providing entertaining apps for kids through innovation and creativity. The company develops and publishes apps for smartphones and tablets played by millions of children worldwide featuring high profile properties such as Strawberry Shortcake, Chuggington, Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Minnie Mouse.
Visit us: https://www.budgestudios.com
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/BudgeStudios
Follow us: https://twitter.com/BudgeStudios
Watch our trailers: http://youtube.com/BudgeStudios
This popular preschool TV series which airs on Disney Junior, on Disney Channel, CBeebies, and other major networks worldwide, features the adventures of three trainee engines, Koko, Wilson and Brewster, as they learn to become full-fledged Chuggers in Chuggington. While kids love the action and adventure, parents have praised the series for its positive social readiness lessons such as sharing, trying your best, and why telling the truth always works out best. Visit the series website at www.Chuggington.com for more traintastic fun!
• Help your toddlers learn different types of vehicles
• Enjoy unique music and an animation for each car
• Simple easy-to-use interface ideal for toddlers
If you like this app, be sure to check out Toddler Cars 2 and the other apps by Russpuppy!
This app is ad-supported
This app is now available for free for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc) at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toddler-cars/id580207786
Kids Doodle is particularly designed for kids with super easy-to-use painting on photo or canvas. It has endless bright colors and 24 beautiful brushes, such as glow, neon, rainbow, crayon and sketchy, etc.
App supports an unique "movie" mode, which can play back kid's artwork like a small film. Children love it so much!
The built-in gallery stores both kids drawing picture and drawing procedure. Kids can continue their drawing whenever they want, or "movie" their previous masterpiece anytime they would love.
★★★★★ This is the best kids doodle game yet! If you are thinking about getting it and your not sure, well I say definitely get it for kids! So fun!! :) ★★★★★
★★★★★ My 8, 6, 4 yrs old kids love it. They even want me to put there drawing in facebook, which usually my kids don't like any drawing of theirs put in facebook. I give it a five great job! ★★★★★
★★★★★ Words cant describe its awesome. I can edit pictures now! ★★★★★
★★★★★ My kids love it as they can draw anything with the bright colours and we guess each others pics so we play as a family. ★★★★★
* paint on canvas or photo
* 18 brushes, such as glow, rainbow, crayon, spray, ribbon, various brush.
* bright colors
* built-in art gallery stores both doodle and doodle animation.
* "movie" mode to play back the drawing like a little film.
* undo, redo
* Shake phone to clear painting. Turn on/off it via menu.
* share doodle via Facebook, twitter, gmail, picasa, etc.
"Kids Doodle" has iPad version as well. You can search "Bejoy Mobile" on AppStore to find it.
If you want a more powerful doodle app for your kids, you may try our PaintJoy http://bit.ly/paintjoy
If your child enjoys this app, check out other educational and fun apps by Russpuppy on Google Play, and support by giving a positive rating and review.
1. Blow soap bubble balloons: hearts, stars or even animal shapes, it's your call :) You can also pop the bubbles with a single tap for even more fun. Pop! Pop! Pop!
2. Pump silly animal balloons with your finger, watch them go up into the air and bounce of each other. Have fun by dragging the balloon animals around, but watch out for the little hedgehog & don't let it fool you with it's cuteness, it can be very dangerous and pop your balloon :)
3. Spin the colorful Pinwheel as fast as you can first and then switch between different shapes and colors for additional crazy care-free pinwheel fun.
4. No need to wait for spring, blow up the dandelion in any time of the year and see the seeds float in the air, a true meadow right inside your house.
5. Play with the puffer fishes swimming in the water, touch them to blow them up and watch them make silly faces while they huff & puff the air out :)
6. Happy Birthday! The sweet Chihuahua dog, silly rabbit and funny duckling need your help to blow out the candles on their birthday cake. Touch to Huff & Puff and after you're done, pop some colorful balloons for even more fun.
This game will make your baby feel like they're outdoor in the summer. They will be enchanted with cute animations and happy songs while playing and developing multiple skills. Whether they are in the bus, or in doctor's office, or impatiently waiting while you are dressing up, or simply wanting to pass time in the house and get back to their memories of some blowing activity, this simple app will amaze them.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not collect personal data
• Does not contain link to Social Media.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.
This entertaining and educational game for preschool kids helps develop motor skills, hand-eye coordination, imagination, and creativity. It aims to teach children shapes, image recognition, and number pronunciation.
Memory: This is the classic game of cards where you have to find pairs of dinosaur-related images. It has over 40 stages, each of them harder than the last and will challenge even the adults ability to memorize positions at the later levels. Matching games are a great way to improve your kids' short-term memory skills, develop their concentration, and cognitive skills!
Advanced Memory Game: The idea as in the previous game, just need to find 3 identical cards.
Jigsaw Puzzle: One of the many dinosaurs images gets cut up into small pieces and it’s up to you to put it back in the right order to complete the image. It has over 60 stages, each of them harder than the previous. You can see a preview of the image if you don’t know what it is you’re trying to put together.
Shape Puzzle: The goal is to move shapes into the outline of an object. Once all of the puzzle pieces are in place, the object fills in with a compete image, and a voice gives some sort of encouragement, such as, "Good job!", etc.
When you place the piece inside the puzzle's outline, it snaps into place.
Comes with 100 levels, which should keep you kids busy for a long time.
Connect The Dots: This game allows your preschool-age child to practice numbers and image recognition.
The child must simply touch the numbers in sequence, and the app will draws the line for them.
Each number is announced after pressing. The program is able to announce the numbers in 17 different languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Hindi, Chinese(Traditional), and Chinese(Simplified).
When a child reaches the last number, the object fills in with a detailed cartoon image of the thing that you just traced.
Scratch: Draw your finger over the screen to clear out a piece of the image. This is the least game-like of the 5, but it is also the one with the most creative freedom. With three thicknesses of the pen and three modes, you or your child can create nice effects or frames on the pictures. There’s Block Mode, that blocks out the image with a blue screen. As you draw over the screen, you see more of the image underneath. A creative person might make a nice frame or draw figures on the blue surface. The Black And White mode has a B/W image and as you draw over it, you get colors. The Frost Mode makes the image look like you’re seeing it through a window with frost all over it. As you draw, you clear some of the frost, making it look like you’re scratching away the frost on the window to peek inside.
The game is optimized for Android phones and tablets.
With this learning exercise children will have hours of fun.
Download this app for girls now and start drawing and painting and share your drawings with family or friends.
Free app for little girls which love to color and draw. Great game for toddlers off 2 years, 3 years or 4 years but also for older kids and adults.
-Fun to play
-Share your drawing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Save and load your coloring pages
-Create your own drawing
-Many, many different colors
-Easy navigation for kids and toddlers.
Lots of designs for girls of clothes and fashion, hair and hairdressing salon, princesses and make-up, horses and mermaids.
This is an educational game for stimulating the creativity of a baby, toddler or school student. But it's also lot of fun for a teenager or adult. If you or your little girl loves to color, paint or draw, this game is great. This game is great for toddlers of 3 year, 4 years or 6 years old, but also for older children and adults.
And once the coloring page is ready, your kid can easily share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or email to family and friends. For more coloring pages have a look with our other games.
Nice for girls which like clothes or fashion, hair salon and hairdressing, princesses and mermaids or horses.
All copyrights are owned by 2 Monkeys. Only use for non commercial purposes is allowed. Girls games: free coloring book and drawing game.
— The "Soccer" is a 3D game with cute graphics where you have to compete agains a number of rival street soccer teams.
— The "Kitchen Сlean-up" is a mini-game where you help Foxy Pooch to get rid of the dirty dishes left after the party as if she is in a rush to keep her own restaurant clean.
— In the "Letter Scramble" Pup Pooch needs your assistance to align letters in the right order to form words ("Learning Foreign Languages" mode is also available).
— Train your brain in the memory game "Find а match" and have loads of fun with Einstein Pooch.
Kids will also have a blast completing a set of different in-game tasks to receive dozens of medals from The Pooches.
The Pooches Family is for everyone who loves kids friendly apps. If you like our Papa Penguin or Captain Antarctica games. Download The Pooches Family now and experience a fun way of education for kids!
Warning! Please note that the "Soccer" mini-game contains additional microtransactions. Just disable in-app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature in the game.
Your feedback is important to help us make the best gaming experience possible for your kids. Connect with us: https://www.facebook.com/barboskiny
Help your kids learn new words get excited for Christmas this year--it's perfect for your child's first Christmases.
Features Santa Claus, Mrs. Clause, Rudolf the red nose reindeer, a cute little penguin, Christmas lights, snowflakes, stockings, candy canes, presents, an elf, and more!
If you like this app, be sure to check out the other apps by Russpuppy!
This app is ad-supported
- A huge list of super cool tools to perform fun activities on the patients
- Awesome Graphics and background music which will ensure that you get hooked up with the game.
- Choose your patients and treat them accordingly
- Simple and Easy User Interface (Simple touch and drag controls)
- Share your results with friends and family via facebook or email
Download the game now to play endless hours of fun. Please don't forget to rate us, it means a lot to us
Albanian, German, English, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Spanish, Estonian, French, Galician, Welsh, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Swedish, Tagalog, Czech, Turkish, Finnish, Maltese.
Please note that this application is made especially for toddlers. The maximum recommended age is 4 years, the recommended minimum age is 12 months. We encourage you to stay with your child to play with him.
Find several activities in an application:
- The first game:
This game is a game and a discovery activity. In the activity of discovery just press on an animal to listen to the noise it can do. In game mode a sound is played at random, then your child must recognize the animal that corresponds to it.
- The second game:
This application will allow your child to discover the farm animals. This one should be able to reconstruct the images of different animals to trigger the sound of each animal.
Your child will develop a sense of discovery and logic, and will explore the different possibilities of these games and learn to associate shapes, colors and sounds.
- Discovery Activity:
A gallery of images of farm animals is available.
- 2 simple games and fun
- Intuitive and simple interface
- Gameplay and graphics suitable for children
- Application designed specifically for babies
- Difficult for the younger set
- Graphics for small
- A picture gallery of farm animals
- Without publicity
In „der kleine ICE“ wählst du zuerst deine Figur aus und kleidest und gestaltest sie so, wie du magst. Danach geht es auch schon los - du bekommst erklärt, wie du Schienen verlegst und deinen ICE fahren lässt. Zur Lösung spannender Aufgaben baust du nach und nach ein Schienennetz durch ganz Deutschland! In schicker 3D-Grafik überquerst du dabei Flüsse wie den Rhein oder die Donau und verbindest Bahnhöfe großer Städte wie Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt oder München.
Für Spaß und Spannung sorgt auch die knifflige Suche nach versteckten Sternen. Für alles wirst du mit Punkten belohnt, so dass du und deine Figur immer weiter im Rang aufsteigen. Dadurch schaltest du tolle Sachen frei, wie neue Kleidung für deine Figur oder Antriebe für deinen Zug. Ja, richtig gelesen! Du kannst sogar das Aussehen deines ICE verändern. Wie wäre es mit einem Raketenantrieb oder einer Zebrabemalung für deinen kleinen ICE?
Spiele von überall! Dein Spielfortschritt wird online gespeichert. Das Tolle dabei ist, dass du jederzeit und überall dein Abenteuer fortsetzen kannst, sei es nun auf dem iPad, dem iPhone, dem Computer zu Hause, oder anderen mobilen Endgeräten. Dies setzt allerdings eine Registrierung voraus.
* Kostenloses, offizielles Spiel der Deutschen Bahn
* Baue Bahnstrecken durch ganz Deutschland
* Verbinde die größten Bahnhöfe von Hamburg bis München
* Kreiere deine eigene Figur und kleide sie ein
* Gestalte deinen ICE und lasse ihn quer durchs Land fahren
* Erledige spannende Aufgaben wie die Beförderung von Passagieren
* Fahre vorbei an Sehenswürdigkeiten wie dem Brandenburger Tor oder überquere Flüsse wie den Rhein
* Tolle, bunte 3D-Comicgrafik
* Leichter Einstieg durch kindgerechte Erklärungen und einer intuitiven Steuerung
* Spiele abwechselnd auf Android-Geräten, iOS-Geräten oder PC/Mac mit deinem Spielstand weiter
Play with 12 amazing vehicles! What is the favorite car of your child - police car? fire truck? ambulance? motorcycle? monster truck? Car Games have them all! Select a vehicle to start a Car Race! Suits boys and girls alike!
If your kid loves surprise eggs than you just have to download this game! It's free, it does NOT contain real chocolate and it's really fun to play. It was developed with the youngest children on mind - even 1 year old babies can play it.
The goal of Toddler Music Bubbles is to engage children into interaction with musical sounds. This game combines three elements that little kids just love: soap bubbles, surprising objects and musical sounds. Just try not to pop a bubble!
All our games in one download. The best set of games you can give to your child. We've been working hard whole year, publishing one game each month. Now we give them all to you in one single download, completely for free! This is a limited time offer! No in-app purchases and interstitial ads!
Games included in this set:
- Animal Sounds
- Car Puzzle
- Car Racing
- Coloring Book
- Fish Rescue
- Music bubbles
- Planes & Helicopters
Click on any of the animals to hear its sound and see a beautiful picture, change animal sets using buttons on the top of the screen. Animal Sound features over 70 different animals from all continents. This game is 100% intuitive and even 1 year old kids can play it.
It's extremely intuitive and easy to use. Just draw with your finger. You can choose different colors, erase the screen and choose a predefined outline to help develop some more advanced drawing skills.