* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
450円 ⇒ 250円 大好評御礼!大幅割引セール中!★期間限定★
Study Pro 【Web版】(http://saisokuspi.com)と同じ問題は一切無し!(例題と最速解法を除く)Web版で勉強している人にも、十分効果があるぞ!
このアプリ“CAB(SPI) 【Study Pro】”は、リクルート社の適性検査「SPI2」ではなく、SHL社の適性検査「CAB」を対策するためのアプリです。
リクルート社の適性検査「SPI2・SPI3」を対策したい場合は、“SPI言語 【Study Pro】”と“SPI非言語 【Study Pro】”がお薦めです。
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Download the demo version and operating 100% Professional and Desktop versions.
Available in 12 languages!
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, Galician, Basque and Russian.
- Sheets of students with information, photographs, contact, tutorials and assignments classified on the agenda.
- Rate of notes.
- Import of previous data.
- Management of databases to synchronize data from other platforms.
- Choose a student at random.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
Planner is a simple app that will enable you to keep track of all the work you need to do from the click of a button!
You can add, delete and edit the homework at any time as well as *check them off as you do them (COMING SOON)*
Please leave any feedback and any suggestions and I will try and include them in future updates!
Back to University, School, College, Education? Want to take notes, keep deadlines monitored, set exam countdowns, view your timetable and calculate your grades!! This Course Planner and Grade Calculator is for you! Course Plan, Homework Plan, Study Plan, Student Plan, Timetable this application can meet all sorts of needs.
- Add all your modules into one convenient place and save notes down for each module.
- Type notes.
- Draw notes.
- Email or Google Drive your notes.
- Timetable your classes in the built in weekly timetable.
- Grade Calculator will allow your average grade to be calculated for each module and the total from all modules taking into account weighting of modules. For each module weight exams, coursework, problem sets to calculate the module grade.
- Deadlines keep a list of deadlines with a countdown of days remaining, to keep on top of work.
- Exams add your exams, to have a countdown to them so you can prepare in good time.
- Task list for quick tasks that need adding.
- Email your tutor quickly and easily from within the application.
Check us out on Facebook:
NOTE: Internet permission is for data collection using Google Analytics
Recent Version Changes:
Organize assignments and grades by Category
Calculate grades by weight
inknote is not for profit, only designed to give you a good handwriting experience.
1 Handwriting calligraphy rendering, built-in variety of calligraphy styles
2.Handwriting calligraphy and edit system, including handwriting calligraphy generation module and editing module.
3. Digital ink compression technology is used to save ink handwriting dynamic information, you can replay the process of handwriting
4 handwriting, text, voice, images, notes and other commonly used functions of note
why designing inknote?
With the widespread use of touch screen, many new technologies of human-computer interaction are invented, Undoubtedly handwriting interaction is one of the most convenient technologies. There are some researches on the digital handwriting calligraphy generation, but the effect is far from satisfied. How to take advantage of the limited information to restore the diversity of calligraphy is a very challenging research topic.
Android4.0 or later
I am sorry for my poor English, if there is any error, please let me know, thank you very much!
For inknote, any suggestions? email@example.com
• Write, build and run Go code on your phone or tablet!
• Edit multiple files simultaneously, w/automatic workspace preservation if you leave to use another app
• Syntax highlighting, auto-formatting (gofmt), lint, and build support
• Run the latest and greatest, golang v1.3.1!
• Tweak settings such as auto-indent, line length, tab size and text size
• Go Terminal gives you access to the 'go' command-line tool (for advanced users)
• ARMv6 device
• 150MB+ free space (for the cross-compiled golang toolchain)
• x86 and/or armeabi-v7a version, if demand is significant
AnGoIde is Beta software. Please report bugs through the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 1-star ratings won't help! :-)
In-app donations accepted.
Note: the internet permission is only used for anonymous crash reporting and donations. Your code is stored locally!
Nullient Software has no working affiliation with Google. Google is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
tags: golang, google, go, android, droid, editor, text, run, execute, compile, compiler, native, cross, output, sublime, notepad, emacs, vim, build, version, docs, documentation
Simply enter the name of a Wi-Fi access point (you can use * for wildcards), and press 'Go' to start a scan. Once the scan completes, you'll see various information about the matched Wi-Fi network(s), grouped by band/BSSID and ordered by the strongest signal first. You can also perform multiple scans to get a more accurate reading, by displaying the average (mean), median, min or max of the collected signal strength levels.
Created for use at Northeastern University.
The Internet permission is used only for Crashlytics bug reports. Source code for the app is available on Github: https://github.com/ovaskevich/wifisigstrdiag
Tags: wifi, network, signal, connection, strength, access, radio, rssi, decibels, decibel, milliwatts, ssid, interval, delay
It also happens to be one of my first apps.
Keywords: silent, mode, airplane, toggle, sound, no, silence, amazing, switcher, home, screen, widget, ring, vibrate, on/off
(Anyone can play the game, but highscores are private.)