"If I don't review I might as well not have spent the time learning in the first place. My problem has always been keeping track of what to review and when. Thankfully Revunote with Evernote makes it really easy."
Easy to use:
Step 1: Tag the notes (in Evernote) you want to review
Step 2. Synchronise Revunote
Step 3: Review and swipe the notes
"Revunote lets me review at my convenience - whilst I am commuting or anytime I have five minutes to spare."
Benefits of Revunote:
✔ Implements spaced repetition for you (1, 3, 7, 14, 30, 60 days)
✔ Review your notes anywhere. No need to be at your computer or connected to the internet.
✔ Helps you review actively (by recalling) rather than just passively (by re-reading)
✔ Take advantage of spare moments to review your notes.
✔ No messing about with tags; simply swipe and sync.
✔ No messing about with reports. A single list of all notes due for review.
✔ No need to remember what or when to review... Revunote tells you!
✔ Easy to setup.
✔ Picks out the few notes you need to review from among the 1000s you have.
"We are bombarded with information all the time and its so easy to access that we can fall prey to an 'in one ear, out the other' mindset - even toward things we want or need to remember. Revunote helps me to consciously make choices about what I learn."
Benefits of reviewing:
✔ Valuable knowledge is at your beck and call
✔ Contribute effectively in collaborative situations
✔ Stand out as knowledgable in your chosen field(s)
✔ Spend less time cramming
✔ Study more efficiently
"I did a training course earlier this year. I used Evernote to create some high quality notes and I used Revunote to help that information stick. As a result, my ability to apply what we covered is much improved over what it would have been."
Use it to:
✔ Keep current with professional developments
✔ Review lectures, presentations, training courses
✔ Pick up new skills like football, dance or martial arts
✔ Learn lyrics, poems, quotes or jokes
✔ Acquire languages
For students at school, college or university. For professionals engaged in continuous professional development. For people just interested in developing their hobby. Revunote with Evernote is an essential combination.
- Drives a review cycle at 1, 3, 7, 14, 30, 60 days
- Displays all your notes for review in one place
- Touch to open notes in Evernote
- Swipe to indicate review done
- Synchronises with your Evernote account
- Retains review history in the cloud
- Creates a review tag in your evernote account or synchronises with them if they already exist
- Widget to remind you from your home screen
Note: Revunote is a Free to Trial app (30 days). Thereafter it requires the purchase of an inexpensive key. It has no distracting app-vertising.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is FREE and an ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer an ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid ad-free time has expired, they will begin to see ads again.
GPS - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
The 2.0 release made this app take advantage of most of the latest in android design and development best practices:
- works great on Jelly Bean now
- more responsive to user input
- landscape layouts
- honor android date & time preferences
- action bar and holo theme for a more beautiful look
- better support for 7” tablets
- long press homeworks to quick complete/uncomplete
- numerous other bug fixes
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better!
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
Check us out on Facebook:
NOTE: Internet permission is for data collection using Google Analytics
To transfer data from the FREE version to the PRO version:
1. Open up the FREE application and go to the "Settings" page.
2. Click "Export to SD Card" and click "Export" when the dialog appears. This will overwrite any previously backed up data. This includes any back up data from the FREE or PRO version! They both use the same directory on the SD Card.
3. After seeing an "Export Successful!" toast, open up the PRO version of Assignment Planner.
4. In the "Settings" page click "Import for SD Card" and click the "Import" button. WARNING: This will OVERWRITE all current assignments, courses, and grades and imports all data from the backup. This is strongly discouraged if you have already entered a lot of data into the PRO version.
5. After seeing an "Import Successful!" toast, your data has been imported successfully!
This also works vice versa - transfer data from PRO to the FREE version. The data is backed up to an SD card directory assignment_planner_backup.
Planner is a simple app that will enable you to keep track of all the work you need to do from the click of a button!
You can add, delete and edit the homework at any time as well as *check them off as you do them (COMING SOON)*
Please leave any feedback and any suggestions and I will try and include them in future updates!
This simple Homework Planner will help you organise and keep track of your Homeworks. It's amazing how much more you can achieve just by being organised!
Grade tracking, timetabling and various other features are coming in future updates!
Remember to rate and leave a comment, this way I can take your ideas and improvements and implement them! I will always get back to you after an email, so feel free to send me a message directly to email@example.com. Thanks!
- Organise courses and modules in one simple app.
- Type and Draw notes.
- Calculate your average grade individually for each module and for all modules
- Timetable for organising your weekly workloads.
- Editable modules and notes.
- Email typed notes.
- Email tutor from notes list
- Add in module code and credit
- Remove timetable event completely
- Display all module information and allow editing from notes list
- Calculate Individual module grade
- Calculate average grade taking into account credits
- Refresh when editing note and then reviewing
- Bug Fixes
When courses are created classes are automatically added to the schedule. If a class is canceled or you need to add a class/test you can easily do it from the schedule tab. In the settings you can turn on reminders so you don't miss a class/test.
Enter upcoming assignments that are due and Backpack will list them in chronological order so you know which are due soonest. You can view all assignments due or separate them by course. In the settings menu you can turn on reminders so you don't forget to do your assignments.
Each course you add, a notebook is created for it. The advantage of this notebook is it utilizes Mark Wei's Standout Library so you can float the note over other apps while still being able to take notes. This allows you to be viewing a powerpoint or textbook on your device while still being able to take notes. Notes are sharable so you can upload them to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, etc.
Flashcards allow you to create a sets of flashcards. Flashcards are easy to create and view so you can study for your next test anywhere.
Enter your Homework and Classtests, and look at the already entered Classtests and Homework. Enter your Timetable and look at it to see what’s next.In the settings you can chose to see saturday or sunday.
The App take care of privacy it don’t need any permissions!
The app had been tested on many popular smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the Nexus 4.
Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
Just like clipping web pages in your desktop browser, Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) allows you to save content to your Evernote note nooks...It is incredibly easy and convenient! All “clipped” contents are saved in your personal Evernote account and you can access the content at any time.
Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) offers a consistent user experience on all Android Phones and Tablets. It includes many custom designs for the Android operating system.
Take a look at the features:
★ Clipping in Style! Our Clipper grabs all of the page content, in its original format!
★ Easily access your Clipped bookmarks from the Stock Browser. With a swipe from the left you can access a sidebar with a list of all your bookmarks, and after loading a bookmark you can clip it with a single click...
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) shares URL’s from all Android applications. It automatically grabs the URL in the system clipboard and cache copies the URL in the sidebar for easy access.
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) works perfectly as an add-on for Boat Browser!
You will find the Clipper in Boat Browsers toolbar/sidebar. When surfing the Net with Boat Browsers powerful and fully optimized tools with one click you can clip and save a webpage to share or read at your leisure.
Experience the same functionality as a desktop browser with all your Android devices. There is no limit to this add-on’s ability to help you to share, surf and save the most important parts of your internet. Boat Browser is already the industry leader, with built- in dynamic download capability and a full range of add-ons.
Please try below features when it works as a Web Page Clipper Add-on:
* Auto save login session. You only need to login for the first time!
* Edit titles before clipping
* Choose an Evernote notebook before clipping...
* Edit tag before clipping. You can also easily choose existing tags.
* Edit and comment before clipping
* Supports two ways to clip a web page: clip the URL and clip the whole page.
Try it out and have fun! You can find Boat Browser here:
Your suggestions are always appreciated. Please email us with any questions or feature requests.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So your grocery lists and todo list or other plain text notes are directly available everytime you need them.
The displayed notes currently support:
- Plain text
- Lists (with bullets and numbered, also subitems)
- Created Date
Due to some limitations in the Sony SDK currently the following is NOT supported:
- Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
- more than 30 notes on the watch
Currently not supported functions may be added in the future!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
There is a bug in the program-supplied Evernote, there is a problem that can not log on Android OS1.6-2.2.
Bug fixe.Please update.
October 23, 2012
The authentication method of Evernote using in PostEver will be ended at the end of October. Therefore, the following measures need to correspond by this update.
In particular, the application doesn't store username and password any more, user need to login from Evernote website login form.
Then, when the approval screen to access to Evernote is displayed, you need to authorize to continue using PostEver.
* Once authenticated username and password will be valid for 365 days.
Re-authentication will be required only when you first startup after update PostEver, or expiration date has expired.
When the browser window is still active after you quit the PostEver, please quit your browser with back key, etc.
PostEver is a great solution for quickly digitizing your ideas while on the move. Please note that an Evernote account is required to use this application.
- Allows for quick consecutive posts to Evernote (Network connection not required)
- Texts are organized by time and stored in the PostEver notebook (Select ascending or descending order)
- Enables time to be inserted into text
- Elephant animation (visualize sending state)
- Tap the icon in the scene, you can select the image.
- Tap the icon again in the scene, will be deselected when an image is attached.
- If the system Android OS 2, within the recommended size 1000x1000.
- Image size setting screen when you select an image in the button image attachment will be applied.
- Even if you change the image size from the set after you select an image, without effect. (Please re-read again)
- Feature of the image will not recover "to send data to the clipboard." (Please select again from the library)
"Great ideas always come up when traveling."
If you have experienced this, you have wished that you had access to a memo or voice recorder. PostEver provides you the best solution to capture ideas or take notes on your Android while on the move.
Once you have set up an Evernote account, capturing and forwarding your important ideas is as simple as tapping the PostEver "Input Box" and "Send Button". Send any portion of your notes; PostEver makes it simple to select and post just the information you want.
You don't need to worry whether you have a network connection or not as PostEver allows you to type and send notes without a network connection, as many times as you need. Data you input will be saved and later sent in sequence when you connect to a network.
PostEver is the only app that creates and saves a 'notebook' using the notes you took during the day rather than by using the individual text sent. The notebook stores the date in the file name, making accessing your notes more intuitive and increasing manageability.
PostEver intentionally removes the management features for tag, notebook and note title; when traveling time can be spent focused on capturing ideas rather than on managing data. This way, the mind can be kept clear and energy can be spent on the generation of new ideas, relieving stress as well as increasing productivity.
Note taking is only effective if you can easily recall your thoughts at a later date. Most of us memorize things in chronological order - PostEver organizes your notes the same way so as to match your natural memory retention and more easily jog your memory.
In addition, Evernote features a powerful search function.
We believe this application will benefit people from all walks of life, including: authors, writers, musicians, poets, entrepreneurs, producers, business people, housewives and students, its application is far reaching, stretching from creative activities to simple shopping notes.
If you need additional functionality added to PostEver, it can be combined with many other applications both official and third party!
The Evernote Plugin will integrate Car Locator with your Evernote account. With this plugin, you'll be able to do the following:
- Automatically send and sync your locations to Evernote.
- Send/sync your location notes and photos to Evernote.
- Search and import your geo-tagged Evernote locations into Car Locator so you can navigate to them using Car Locator.
- Tag your locations with your Evernote tags.
- See your locations anywhere you have access to Evernote, whether it be on the web, your phone, or tablet.
With the powers of Car Locator and Evernote combined, you'll never get lost again!
Begin by setting up your timetable. Then add lesson notes, homework etc.
Easy viewing of all lessons on any mobile device.
- Designed by teachers for teachers
- Easy one-time set up
- View by daily plan, or group plans by class
- Two week timetable support
- Share daily plans to external apps (e.g. GMail)
For support, or to request additional functionality, please get in touch: email@example.com
WriteNote Pro is append a memo to note.
You can write a note be added to each day if you set the date in the note name.
This can also automatically record the time of writing.
You can easily select from multiple note settings.
Normally, when you press the send button, WriteNote is terminated, send a note of Evernote in the background.
By press and hold the send button, it is also possible to post a note in succession.
You can attach the image.
When you select an image, Button at the bottom left is green. you press and hold this button, deselect the image.
It is also possible to add a note of the location information to the location where you fill in the notes.
It is also possible to start the WriteNote from the Share menu.
Noto save to the terminal when the network can not be used. Save note is sent the next startup.
This is useful to write a diary and short memo to Evernote.
Evernote account is required.
Detailed directions for use should look at http://nap.eek.jp/michi/Android/WriteNote/index-e.html.
More from developer
It also happens to be one of my first apps.
Keywords: silent, mode, airplane, toggle, sound, no, silence, amazing, switcher, home, screen, widget, ring, vibrate, on/off
(Anyone can play the game, but highscores are private.)