What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
When your phone is in Silent Mode, the Auto Responder will send auto SMS text reply to all calls, so you need not have to pick the phone & tell people that you will call back later. The auto SMS reply will also tell them that if its important they can send a SMS text saying URGENT & the app will immediately alert you. This way you will never miss a very important emergency call when your phone is in Silent Mode.
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
-Green background is ringer on
-Red background with squiggly is ringer vibrate.
-Black background is ringer off.
To apply widget to home screen: Long press where you want it on home screen, select Widgets from menu, select Ringer Toggle. Widget can be resized to your specifications! Enjoy!
The widget is completely AD FREE.
If the widget doesn't show up in the widget list after successful installation, please try restarting your device.
After installation please go to the widget list and tap + hold on the “Ringer Widget” widget and drop it on your home screen.
Please rating and comments are highly appreciated.
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors. And if you are an android developer, check our Plugin SDK: atooma.com/developers
Do you have a request? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? email@example.com - http://support.atooma.com/
Whether you're in a meeting, at the bank, having an important discussion, putting your toddler to bed or need some quite time, Shush mode allows you to do this fast and straightforward
-handles both periods of time (for 10 minutes) and points in time (till 11:00)
-can be configured to reject calls with or without message
-can be configured to vibrate or mute sounds and sounds notifications
-on time expiration the app returns the phone settings to the initial state
-the app automatically stores your last activated options
-all the rejected calls appear as rejected in the call log
-all the reject messages appear as sent in messages
The app has been tested on multiple devices, but due to highly diverse android ecosystem it is impossible to test on all of them. Also with the new Lollipop release there was introduced a high number of bugs (especially regarding silent mode). If you have an error, please help us improve the app, and provide you with the quality and functionality desired by reporting your issues (through the automated builtin error notifier or by email).
***If at any moment the app starts behaving inconsistently, you can simply clear the data in the settings->application manager-> clear data
***When you start the widget for the first time, it calibrates your volume buttons events, this is why it may take longer to show up
-Works on Android 4.0 and up
-Works on most Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices (some versions are buggy due to android).
- simple and easy to use interface
- only 2 touches to start Silent Mode
- widget with customisable Silent Mode duration
- widget for lockscreen
- Android Wear support
Don`t miss calls any more - just set Silent Mode for a given period of time.
When adding Silent Mode widget you can set the desired timeout.
This is Silent Mode Timer, use it to set ringer mode to silent.
Wearable support: enable Notification in options menu and it will be displayed on your Android Wear device. Swipe to the left to set timeout or set normal mode.
Perfect Silent Toggle Widget allows you On/Off your sound / vibrate / silent modes with one click.
Version 4.0.0 is fully compatible with ICS 4.0.x and JB 4.1.x
1. Long press on your Home screen.
2. Go to Widget item from the list.
3. Select Perfect Silent Toggle.
Perfect WiFi Toggle
Perfect Airplane Toggle
Perfect Bluetooth Toggle
Perfect Flashlight Toggle
Perfect Brightness Toggle
Perfect Lock Screen Toggle
It was mainly written because I need to keep switching between SwiftKey 3 and SwiftKey flow while I still get used to the latter.
INTERNET - To display ads
VIBRATE - For widget vibration
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED - To start on boot
Many times we forget to silence our phone while going for prayers. There are chances that our phone might ring and disturb others causing us embarrassment. This application is a humble attempt to avoid this mistake.
If all of us install this app, then we believe there will be less disturbance in congregational prayer.
If you dont want to silent your phone at particular prayer, you can set the silence duration to 0 minutes for that prayer. The silencer will not silent your phone for that prayer.
If the silencer (at the time of quietening) finds that the phone is already made silent by user before, it does not disturb the volume.
This application also tries to show nearest Masjids from you using Goole Maps. If you dont find YOUR masjid, kindly map the masjid on Google Maps by using the link
Masjid's management can print the QR code and put it near entrance so that others can download the app easily.
Please feel free to provide your suggestions.
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
○ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
○ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings - 3 (New)
• Write, build and run Go code on your phone or tablet!
• Edit multiple files simultaneously, w/automatic workspace preservation if you leave to use another app
• Syntax highlighting, auto-formatting (gofmt), lint, and build support
• Run the latest and greatest, golang v1.3.1!
• Tweak settings such as auto-indent, line length, tab size and text size
• Go Terminal gives you access to the 'go' command-line tool (for advanced users)
• ARMv6 device
• 150MB+ free space (for the cross-compiled golang toolchain)
• x86 and/or armeabi-v7a version, if demand is significant
AnGoIde is Beta software. Please report bugs through the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 1-star ratings won't help! :-)
In-app donations accepted.
Note: the internet permission is only used for anonymous crash reporting and donations. Your code is stored locally!
Nullient Software has no working affiliation with Google. Google is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
tags: golang, google, go, android, droid, editor, text, run, execute, compile, compiler, native, cross, output, sublime, notepad, emacs, vim, build, version, docs, documentation
- Organize your tasks and assignments by class
- Add color codes to classes to organize and filter your assignments
- Add instructor, phone, email and other notes to classes and assignments
- Group your classes by semesters or terms
- Sync (one-way) your assignments and classes to Evernote to access them from any device or computer and to share with friends and family
Upgrade to the full version from within Everstudent's planner menu to remove ads & limitations.
Keywords: student planner, organizer, education, evernote, class buddy, ihomework, istudiez pro, assignments, professor, college, university, task, student, teacher, event, semester, term, homework
Simply enter the name of a Wi-Fi access point (you can use * for wildcards), and press 'Go' to start a scan. Once the scan completes, you'll see various information about the matched Wi-Fi network(s), grouped by band/BSSID and ordered by the strongest signal first. You can also perform multiple scans to get a more accurate reading, by displaying the average (mean), median, min or max of the collected signal strength levels.
Created for use at Northeastern University.
The Internet permission is used only for Crashlytics bug reports. Source code for the app is available on Github: https://github.com/ovaskevich/wifisigstrdiag
Tags: wifi, network, signal, connection, strength, access, radio, rssi, decibels, decibel, milliwatts, ssid, interval, delay
(Anyone can play the game, but highscores are private.)