What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
Suppose your child's daycare only calls when there is a problem. Add the daycare to the "Always Ring" list, and if daycare calls the phone will ring out loud regardless of your settings.
Suppose the phone is on the nightstand and set to silent while you sleep. Any phone number in the Always Ring list will cause the phone to ring loud (rousing you from your peaceful slumber).
Please note that this only overrides the ringer for incoming phone calls. SMS, chat, etc., are not affected.
Whether you're in a meeting, at the bank, having an important discussion, putting your toddler to bed or need some quite time, Shush mode allows you to do this fast and straightforward
-handles both periods of time (for 10 minutes) and points in time (till 11:00)
-can be configured to reject calls with or without message
-can be configured to vibrate or mute sounds and sounds notifications
-on time expiration the app returns the phone settings to the initial state
-the app automatically stores your last activated options
-all the rejected calls appear as rejected in the call log
-all the reject messages appear as sent in messages
The app has been tested on multiple devices, but due to highly diverse android ecosystem it is impossible to test on all of them. Also with the new Lollipop release there was introduced a high number of bugs (especially regarding silent mode). If you have an error, please help us improve the app, and provide you with the quality and functionality desired by reporting your issues (through the automated builtin error notifier or by email).
***If at any moment the app starts behaving inconsistently, you can simply clear the data in the settings->application manager-> clear data
***When you start the widget for the first time, it calibrates your volume buttons events, this is why it may take longer to show up
-Works on Android 4.0 and up
-Works on most Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices (some versions are buggy due to android).
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
You can enter the times manually or let the application import the times from events/appointments in your calendar. Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when those times occur.
You can set up a mute location by entering the address, pointing the location on the map, or let the application import the locations from your contacts list. With the "Search Address" feature (available in Premium version), the app can automatically setup and register a location by name (i.e. concertgebouw). Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when you enter those locations. Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume when you leave the locations.
You may also use Mute Pro to mute your phone's ringer right away for a period of time. The phone ringer will be restored to normal volume afterward. This feature is handy when you need to mute the phone's ringer right away but only for a short duration so you will not miss calls after that time passed.
Key Features of SureMute:
1. Put phone ringer on mute right away for a period of time; normal ringer volume will be restored afterwards
2. Mute phone ringer at specific times or times of your calendar events
3. SureMute supports the following types of events (TIME features):
- One time
- Every weekday (i.e. 9AM Monday-Friday)
- Weekly (i.e. 10AM every Sunday)
- Every 2 weeks (i.e. 7PM every other Monday)
- Monthly on a specific weekday (i.e. 7PM every 1st Wed)
- Monthly on a specific day (i.e. 10AM on day 24th)
- Yearly (i.e. 8AM on July 24)
3. Supports all timezones (i.e. all mute events in SureMute are "timezone cognizant")
4. Set phone on mute when you arrive at specific locations where phone ringer needs to be silent (i.e. concert hall, library, movie theaters...). Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume after you leave those locations
There is NO background service associated with Mute Pro; the application consumes little amount of power and is battery friendly.
Please rate and provide review of this app after use.
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
Have you even been awaken in the middle of the night by a wrong number? Have you ever received a text message at 3am trying to sell you something? Do you wish to never again be disturbed at night by your cell phone? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions then Silent Night is just what you need.
With Silent Night you'll never forget to manually turn down the volume on your phone because it is automatically done for you. Use Silent Night to mute the volume on your cell phone each night and then restore it the next morning.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Silent Night. Maintain a list of priority contacts which bypass the automatic silencing feature to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text you, the choice is yours.
*** Disclaimer: Silent Night works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure of the Priority Contact override of Silent Mode is the most common problem that sometimes occurs on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this app.
A Pomodoro consists of a work period which is followed by a break, before starting on the next task. Complete four pomodoros and it's time to take an extended break. This app will help you manage this process, allowing you to concentrate on the tasks at hand and relax during your well earned breaks.
TimeWise will help you define and prioritise a list of tasks you need to do. You can also estimate the number of pomodoros a task will take and plan your time accordingly. Then by encouraging the use of the Pomodoro Technique®
TimeWise will help you split these tasks up into manageable periods with regular short breaks in between.
Keep track of how much work you have done today and always know what you are going to work on next. You can also easily see how accurate your pomodoro estimates were to further understand how your time is being used and plan your time even better in the future.
- Define and prioritise task lists so you always know what you'll be working on next.
- Pomodoro timer to keep track of progress while working on a task and inform you when it's time to take a break.
- Personalize using green, red, or blue themes
- Collect statistics about progress made each day and also view overall statistics about your work, see the number of pomodoros against each task along with weekly and overall pomodoro counts.
- Fully configurable to match your work style. Configure the length of a pomodoro, a regular break and extended break along with the number of work tasks to be completed before an extended break to best optimise how you use your time.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is in no way affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
To learn more about the Pomodoro Technique visit their official website: http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Silent Mode Toggle
# UI feedback
# Click sounds
Check your state of the notification bar to see whether the silence mode is active ore not.
Simple and effective!
Your device is now absolutely silent!
Attention: This is a WIDGET, and NOT a application
Upcoming: avoiding any changes of the volume until silence mode is shut off.
( Doesn't work for Camera of SGS3)
* You can set days in a year.
* Ending time is within 24 hours after starting time.
* Choice of repeat: once, weekly, weekday, weekend, monthly, monthly same day of the week, yearly.
* Do not overlap or touch two silent mode time settings.
* This app can control the volume settings of music, ringtones, notification, calls, alarms and system.
* 3 sound modes: Normal, silent and vibration, you can easily switch among them.
* 2 kinds of main screen widget, easy to change the sound modes.
you can also use this application to make all incoming calls silent without making your phone silent so you can hear sounds of notifications, massages and alarms.
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your start and end time , choose your ring type, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
• Write, build and run Go code on your phone or tablet!
• Edit multiple files simultaneously, w/automatic workspace preservation if you leave to use another app
• Syntax highlighting, auto-formatting (gofmt), lint, and build support
• Run the latest and greatest, golang v1.3.1!
• Tweak settings such as auto-indent, line length, tab size and text size
• Go Terminal gives you access to the 'go' command-line tool (for advanced users)
• ARMv6 device
• 150MB+ free space (for the cross-compiled golang toolchain)
• x86 and/or armeabi-v7a version, if demand is significant
AnGoIde is Beta software. Please report bugs through the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 1-star ratings won't help! :-)
In-app donations accepted.
Note: the internet permission is only used for anonymous crash reporting and donations. Your code is stored locally!
Nullient Software has no working affiliation with Google. Google is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
tags: golang, google, go, android, droid, editor, text, run, execute, compile, compiler, native, cross, output, sublime, notepad, emacs, vim, build, version, docs, documentation
- Organize your tasks and assignments by class
- Add color codes to classes to organize and filter your assignments
- Add instructor, phone, email and other notes to classes and assignments
- Group your classes by semesters or terms
- Sync (one-way) your assignments and classes to Evernote to access them from any device or computer and to share with friends and family
Upgrade to the full version from within Everstudent's planner menu to remove ads & limitations.
Keywords: student planner, organizer, education, evernote, class buddy, ihomework, istudiez pro, assignments, professor, college, university, task, student, teacher, event, semester, term, homework
Simply enter the name of a Wi-Fi access point (you can use * for wildcards), and press 'Go' to start a scan. Once the scan completes, you'll see various information about the matched Wi-Fi network(s), grouped by band/BSSID and ordered by the strongest signal first. You can also perform multiple scans to get a more accurate reading, by displaying the average (mean), median, min or max of the collected signal strength levels.
Created for use at Northeastern University.
The Internet permission is used only for Crashlytics bug reports. Source code for the app is available on Github: https://github.com/ovaskevich/wifisigstrdiag
Tags: wifi, network, signal, connection, strength, access, radio, rssi, decibels, decibel, milliwatts, ssid, interval, delay
(Anyone can play the game, but highscores are private.)