It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
# UI feedback
# Click sounds
Check your state of the notification bar to see whether the silence mode is active ore not.
Simple and effective!
Your device is now absolutely silent!
Attention: This is a WIDGET, and NOT a application
Upcoming: avoiding any changes of the volume until silence mode is shut off.
( Doesn't work for Camera of SGS3)
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange & Touchdown
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection & Touchdown support
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
Whether you're in a meeting, at the bank, having an important discussion, putting your toddler to bed or need some quite time, Shush mode allows you to do this fast and straightforward
-handles both periods of time (for 10 minutes) and points in time (till 11:00)
-can be configured to reject calls with or without message
-can be configured to vibrate or mute sounds and sounds notifications
-on time expiration the app returns the phone settings to the initial state
-the app automatically stores your last activated options
-all the rejected calls appear as rejected in the call log
-all the reject messages appear as sent in messages
The app has been tested on multiple devices, but due to highly diverse android ecosystem it is impossible to test on all of them. Also with the new Lollipop release there was introduced a high number of bugs (especially regarding silent mode). If you have an error, please help us improve the app, and provide you with the quality and functionality desired by reporting your issues (through the automated builtin error notifier or by email).
***If at any moment the app starts behaving inconsistently, you can simply clear the data in the settings->application manager-> clear data
***When you start the widget for the first time, it calibrates your volume buttons events, this is why it may take longer to show up
-Works on Android 4.0 and up
-Works on most Android 5.0 (Lollipop) devices (some versions are buggy due to android)
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Many times we forget to silence our phone while going for prayers. There are chances that our phone might ring and disturb others causing us embarrassment. This application is a humble attempt to avoid this mistake.
If all of us install this app, then we believe there will be less disturbance in congregational prayer.
If you dont want to silent your phone at particular prayer, you can set the silence duration to 0 minutes for that prayer. The silencer will not silent your phone for that prayer.
If the silencer (at the time of quietening) finds that the phone is already made silent by user before, it does not disturb the volume.
This application also tries to show nearest Masjids from you using Goole Maps. If you dont find YOUR masjid, kindly map the masjid on Google Maps by using the link
Masjid's management can print the QR code and put it near entrance so that others can download the app easily.
Please feel free to provide your suggestions.
Calendar Mute can put your phone to silent or vibrate mode whenever there is an event in one of your agendas, and restore the volume once the event is over. Just tick which agendas to use, and select an action : it is as simple as that !
Calendar Mute will only be running when an event starts, ends, or when the Android system signals a change in your agendas. No need to worry about your battery life : there should be almost no impact on it.
This application has the advantages of being simple and lightweight, contrary to other scheduling applications that can achieve the same objectives by going through a lot of configuration, and use more battery for options you don't need.
Oh, and of course, this app is free, ad-free, and does not require fancy permissions.
Permission details :
- Read calendar : obviously
- Change audio settings : obviously
- That's it
Keywords : calendar, mute, silent, vibrate, agenda, event, meeting, school, class
NOTE: Make sure to open the app after you install it and select the calendars you want it to work with.
1. Choose which calendars the app will use
2. Filter meetings based on status*, title keywords, more than one attendee, etc...
3. Cancel or prolong a meeting directly from the notification
4. Start a meeting earlier
5. Easy on your battery -- will only run momentarily once every hour to check for new meetings
6. No ads
The app stores the titles of your next appointments in local storage that is not accessible to other non-system apps (unless the phone is rooted). It does not connect to the internet.
* Google calendar does not support the "tentative" status. On some phone Exchange calendars report all meetings as "busy", even if the meeting status shows otherwise in the Calendar app. See list below. Until the manufacturer fixes this issue, you can try using other criteria to filter your meetings.
Meetings status reported correctly (Exchange account):
Sony Xperia series
Meetings status always reported as "busy" (Exchange account):
Samsung Galaxy series
If your phone is not in the list above, and you can verify whether the meeting status is reported correctly or not, please email me your phone model or write this in your review.
Never again will you forget to turn your phone on silent during a meeting. Never again will you miss a call because you forgot to turn the ringer back on afterwards.
You can choose between 5 actions during events:
+ Change Ringtone
+ Change Volume
+ Change Ringtone and Volume
You can set it to silence the phone 0-20 minutes before the event and wait 0-20 minutes after the event ends to turn the ringer back on.
You can apply different actions to different events based on:
+ Event Busy/Available Status
+ Event Title
+ Event Location
+ Event Description
+ All Day Events
• Write, build and run Go code on your phone or tablet!
• Edit multiple files simultaneously, w/automatic workspace preservation if you leave to use another app
• Syntax highlighting, auto-formatting (gofmt), lint, and build support
• Run the latest and greatest, golang v1.3.1!
• Tweak settings such as auto-indent, line length, tab size and text size
• Go Terminal gives you access to the 'go' command-line tool (for advanced users)
• ARMv6 device
• 150MB+ free space (for the cross-compiled golang toolchain)
• x86 and/or armeabi-v7a version, if demand is significant
AnGoIde is Beta software. Please report bugs through the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 1-star ratings won't help! :-)
In-app donations accepted.
Note: the internet permission is only used for anonymous crash reporting and donations. Your code is stored locally!
Nullient Software has no working affiliation with Google. Google is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
tags: golang, google, go, android, droid, editor, text, run, execute, compile, compiler, native, cross, output, sublime, notepad, emacs, vim, build, version, docs, documentation
- Organize your tasks and assignments by class
- Add color codes to classes to organize and filter your assignments
- Add instructor, phone, email and other notes to classes and assignments
- Group your classes by semesters or terms
- Sync (one-way) your assignments and classes to Evernote to access them from any device or computer and to share with friends and family
Upgrade to the full version from within Everstudent's planner menu to remove ads & limitations.
Keywords: student planner, organizer, education, evernote, class buddy, ihomework, istudiez pro, assignments, professor, college, university, task, student, teacher, event, semester, term, homework
Simply enter the name of a Wi-Fi access point (you can use * for wildcards), and press 'Go' to start a scan. Once the scan completes, you'll see various information about the matched Wi-Fi network(s), grouped by band/BSSID and ordered by the strongest signal first. You can also perform multiple scans to get a more accurate reading, by displaying the average (mean), median, min or max of the collected signal strength levels.
Created for use at Northeastern University.
The Internet permission is used only for Crashlytics bug reports. Source code for the app is available on Github: https://github.com/ovaskevich/wifisigstrdiag
Tags: wifi, network, signal, connection, strength, access, radio, rssi, decibels, decibel, milliwatts, ssid, interval, delay
(Anyone can play the game, but highscores are private.)