When your phone is in Silent Mode, the Auto Responder will send auto SMS text reply to all calls, so you need not have to pick the phone & tell people that you will call back later. The auto SMS reply will also tell them that if its important they can send a SMS text saying URGENT & the app will immediately alert you. This way you will never miss a very important emergency call when your phone is in Silent Mode.
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
- simple and easy to use interface
- only 2 touches to start Silent Mode
- widget with customisable Silent Mode duration
- widget for lockscreen
- Android Wear support
Don`t miss calls any more - just set Silent Mode for a given period of time.
When adding Silent Mode widget you can set the desired timeout.
This is Silent Mode Timer, use it to set ringer mode to silent.
Wearable support: enable Notification in options menu and it will be displayed on your Android Wear device. Swipe to the left to set timeout or set normal mode.
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
Many times we forget to silence our phone while going for prayers. There are chances that our phone might ring and disturb others causing us embarrassment. This application is a humble attempt to avoid this mistake.
If all of us install this app, then we believe there will be less disturbance in congregational prayer.
If you dont want to silent your phone at particular prayer, you can set the silence duration to 0 minutes for that prayer. The silencer will not silent your phone for that prayer.
If the silencer (at the time of quietening) finds that the phone is already made silent by user before, it does not disturb the volume.
This application also tries to show nearest Masjids from you using Goole Maps. If you dont find YOUR masjid, kindly map the masjid on Google Maps by using the link
Masjid's management can print the QR code and put it near entrance so that others can download the app easily.
Please feel free to provide your suggestions.
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
A useful app and widget to quickly toggle ringer on, off, and **NEW** vibrate functionality. Great for when you forget to quiet your phone before a meeting or class! **NEW** as well is ability to resize widget on your home screen to meet your own taste!! No ads and no permissions except for vibration access!! Soon to come: adding timer functionality to prevent you from forgetting to turn ringer back on!
-Green background is ringer on
-Red background with squiggly is ringer vibrate.
-Black background is ringer off.
To apply widget to home screen: Long press where you want it on home screen, select Widgets from menu, select Ringer Toggle. Widget can be resized to your specifications! Enjoy!
Happens to all of us...
This app will help you to avoid such sitations. When you reduce the phone's volume, you will be presented with a popup where you will be able to pick when the ringer volume should go back up.
That's it. No more missed calls, no more missed notifications - just because of a forgotten press of the "Volume up" key.
you can also use this application to make all incoming calls silent without making your phone silent so you can hear sounds of notifications, massages and alarms.
Presented by DU Apps Studio, DU Battery Saver PRO automates features from the free version and adds up to 20% more battery life. Schedule power saving mode by power level or by time. Slow down CPU, remove power hogging apps and update device settings to boost your battery life. You deserve a better battery life! You can search & try our FREE version before upgrading to pro.
Try the FREE version at: http://goo.gl/G2Yg1X
Highlights of DU Battery Saver PRO as a more powerful Android battery doctor & manager:
★ INTELLIGENT MODE SWITCHING: Automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on your preferences;
-Battery Level: Switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level;
-Time Schedule: Switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
★ AUTO CLEAR APPS: Automatically shuts down battery power: draining apps that run in the background;
-Set an Auto Clear schedule at any interval you choose;
-Protect important apps from auto clearing by adding them to the Ignored Apps List;
-Clear unnecessary background power consumptive apps on screen lock;
★ CPU FREQUENCY (for rooted devices only): Save even more power by reducing the speed of your Android phone’s processor when your screen is locked.
Classic Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
☆ Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
☆ Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
☆ Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend the life of your battery.
☆ Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
☆ Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
☆ Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, العربية, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, 한국의, 中文(简体), and 中文(繁體).
☆ Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings.
“THE battery saving application that will increase the functionality of your phone like no other to ensure that your battery lasts longer, much longer.” – Mobiappsreview.com
“So full of so many useful features.” – Androidappdictions.com
“It really stands out from the crowd with its great ease of use and very powerful functionality.” – Androidappsreview.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.
More questions about DU Battery Saver? Contact us at email@example.com,
Find us online:
Official website http://www.duapps.com ; Facebook page >>> http://facebook.com/duapps;
http://google.com/+duapps ; http://twitter.com/duapps
JOIN our beta testing community and get first-hand news of DU Apps on:
Download our FREE Android optimizer & cleaner master DU Speed Booster at: http://goo.gl/fFqWox .
Quick toggles for wifi,data network,GPS,bluetooth,auto refresh,screen lightness, flying mode, silent mode, etc.
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves
in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4X1 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “EZ Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen by tapping it.
ROM users-> make sure the widget is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
This widget need many permissions to make the quick toggles working for your phone. You can trust on us. Don't worry about it.
Nice designed quick access to 5 Photo Memo widget.
2x3 and 4x1 size widget available (only single widget at a time is supported)
V2.0 supports viewing memo from Sony SmartWatch2!
Android Wear support version also available (find app from same developer)
Simple usage, take and view photo memo in simple steps.
-5 photo memo for quick access
-Supports GPS if available (launches Google Map)
-Filter effects to match your home design (Original image is not modified)
-Share, send via email in simple steps. When sending email, date/time and location where photo taken is automatically attached in mail text.
-Silent mode camera
-Photo is saved under /sdcard/DCIM/PhotoMemo/ (May vary depending on device you use)
For Android 2.2 and later, uncheck "Portrait Oldsystem" for better performance.
Silent mode might not work well for some devices. Camera can be used from other applications (If application supports calling external camera app. Image size can be changed after launching camera for first time).
When GPS is available, GPS info is embedded to image, and you can refer where you took memo afterward.
5 photo memos are overwritten when you take new photo, so if you want to keep copy, press Save or enable make copy at taking photo in preference.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
# UI feedback
# Click sounds
Check your state of the notification bar to see whether the silence mode is active ore not.
Simple and effective!
Your device is now absolutely silent!
Attention: This is a WIDGET, and NOT a application
Upcoming: avoiding any changes of the volume until silence mode is shut off.
( Doesn't work for Camera of SGS3)
• Write, build and run Go code on your phone or tablet!
• Edit multiple files simultaneously, w/automatic workspace preservation if you leave to use another app
• Syntax highlighting, auto-formatting (gofmt), lint, and build support
• Run the latest and greatest, golang v1.3.1!
• Tweak settings such as auto-indent, line length, tab size and text size
• Go Terminal gives you access to the 'go' command-line tool (for advanced users)
• ARMv6 device
• 150MB+ free space (for the cross-compiled golang toolchain)
• x86 and/or armeabi-v7a version, if demand is significant
AnGoIde is Beta software. Please report bugs through the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 1-star ratings won't help! :-)
In-app donations accepted.
Note: the internet permission is only used for anonymous crash reporting and donations. Your code is stored locally!
Nullient Software has no working affiliation with Google. Google is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
tags: golang, google, go, android, droid, editor, text, run, execute, compile, compiler, native, cross, output, sublime, notepad, emacs, vim, build, version, docs, documentation
- Organize your tasks and assignments by class
- Add color codes to classes to organize and filter your assignments
- Add instructor, phone, email and other notes to classes and assignments
- Group your classes by semesters or terms
- Sync (one-way) your assignments and classes to Evernote to access them from any device or computer and to share with friends and family
Upgrade to the full version from within Everstudent's planner menu to remove ads & limitations.
Keywords: student planner, organizer, education, evernote, class buddy, ihomework, istudiez pro, assignments, professor, college, university, task, student, teacher, event, semester, term, homework
Simply enter the name of a Wi-Fi access point (you can use * for wildcards), and press 'Go' to start a scan. Once the scan completes, you'll see various information about the matched Wi-Fi network(s), grouped by band/BSSID and ordered by the strongest signal first. You can also perform multiple scans to get a more accurate reading, by displaying the average (mean), median, min or max of the collected signal strength levels.
Created for use at Northeastern University.
The Internet permission is used only for Crashlytics bug reports. Source code for the app is available on Github: https://github.com/ovaskevich/wifisigstrdiag
Tags: wifi, network, signal, connection, strength, access, radio, rssi, decibels, decibel, milliwatts, ssid, interval, delay
(Anyone can play the game, but highscores are private.)