Explore the world of mobile innovation with our BHIM Andhra Bank UPI App that turns your smartphone into a Bank for easy money transfers. This is a mobile solution that aims at less-cash and more digital society which leads to creation of new solutions in Banking and Financial Services.
Here's a quick guide to know about BHIM Andhra Bank UPI App:
- One Solution to operate multiple Bank accounts from single mobile app.
- Send money to any Bank account using “Virtual Payment Address” ('xxxx@andb'), a virtual identity like an email address, name, phone number etc. without sharing Account No and IFSC.
- Option to send money using Account No. and IFSC also.
-Fund Transfer through Aadhaar -Now your 12-digit unique identification number will not just serves as proof of identification & address but will make payment more convenient, as payment gets routed directly through your Aadhaar
-Generate QR Code
-Scan & Pay option
- Request money from anyone using the Virtual Payment Address.
- Andhra Bank as well as Other Bank customers also can send or collect money using this UPI app.
- Can Lodge Transaction related grievances / complaints directly from app.
- Available 24 x 7 throughout the year, even on holidays.
Steps for Using the BHIM Andhra Bank UPI App.
· Create your Profile and Set application password of 6-digits.
· Add Bank account using Account Management option from Home Screen.
· Set Virtual Id for Bank account.
· Set UPI PIN of 6-digits.
· Use SEND and RECEIVE options to do transactions.
So get started and Grab your Virtual Payment Address…NOW! Before someone else take it.